MicroSIP Ratings

Overall
3.8/5
3.8/5

About MicroSIP

On-premise softphone solution that allows businesses to streamline VoIP calls, encrypt data, detect voice activity and more. Learn more about MicroSIP

Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 15, 2019

“MICROSIP 2018”

OverallI LIKE WHY IT IS MORE EASY TO WORK
ProsIT IS A SOFTWARE THAT IS ADMINISTRATIVE IN MY WORK WHICH IS HELPFUL FOR ANY POSITION AND EVEN FOR THE ACCOUNTANTS ALREADY FACILITATES THE USE OF CREATING INVOICES, POLICIES, ETC
ConsTHE SUPPORT THEY GIVE IS TOO LATE AS THEY NEVER HAVE TIME TO ATTEND YOU OR NOT RECEIVE CALLS UNLESS IT IS THE OWNER WHO MARKS
May 15, 2019
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
June 14, 2019

“Easy to Use”

OverallAs I work in a big company; connecting with people especially they are not in their desk is not easy. With MicroSIP you can reach them while they are useing their computers far away from desk.
ProsWhen we are far away from our desk for meeting or something, we can easily see that who is calling us. So we can pick up the phone as soon as we see the calling. This help us to be reachable and answer the questions easily.
ConsYou cannot write the name and call the people unless you do not know the dial number.
June 14, 2019
April 18, 2018

“Great software”

ProsLightweight software, easy to use, good sound quality. Its free to use so it is a big plus. Excellent documentation online to answer various questions about this software.
ConsVery hard to setup and customer support is hard to reach. Have difficulties with some microphones. The interface is terrible.
April 18, 2018
Ondra N.
Customer Service Specialist
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
November 22, 2018

“Good for calling”

OverallOverall satisfied with this program, works Well, The last update with a New design is nice
ProsEasy to use this system Very reliable Nice looking
ConsVery hard to set up actually But once you Got it it works just fine
November 22, 2018
David B.
Administrator
Publishing, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“My Favorite Softphone”

OverallI have tried just about every softphone available, both open-source and paid versions, and have found MicroSIP to be the best of them all.
ProsRuns perfectly on Linux under Wine Excellent audio quality Full-featured Simple, intuitive, clean interface Imports and exports contacts in CSV format Missed calls are clearly indicated by the system-tray icon state and recorded in the log Free! (but it is so good, I gave a donation)
ConsIt would be nice to have a native Linux version.
August 16, 2019
Jake T.
Director of Development - Data Services
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
August 28, 2018

“MicroSIP just didn't work”

ProsI like the IDEA of getting rid of my desk phone and just using my laptop. Since we were converting to VoIP phones, that seemed like a reasonable idea.
ConsActually using it was the WORST. Calls wouldn't come through--my phone simply wouldn't ring. Or I'd call someone and they couldn't hear me. In essence, my "desk phone" became so extremely unreliable that I would go into other people's offices to make phone calls and I let the rest of my team know they couldn't reach my by phone.
August 28, 2018