Grandstream Wave Ratings

Overall

About Grandstream Wave

Softphone app that allows users to link their desk phone to their mobile devices. Learn more about Grandstream Wave

Riyas R.
IT Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
July 13, 2019

“Stable, Easy to use and Value for Money.”

OverallWith its powerful API (AMI) one can integrate UCM with their CRM systems. There is no requirements for 3rd party call center system since Grandstream has a basic call center setup which I believe is enough for a small call centre setup.
ProsSince I work with VoIP provider in UAE and India I use daily Grandstream, Yeastar, Avaya, 3CX, Asterix and D-Link. Among all this mentioned products Grandstream's GUI is the best and easy to navigate and understand. The dashboard shows who is calling to who in interactive way. Regarding the setup the grandstream website has all tutorials to start with. If I want to setup 100 extensions I can use the Zero Configuration Setup to setup the phones. All I need to do the network settings, Time and some basic security on the UCM, the difficult part of extension registrations the UCM will take care automatically. I just need to connect the phones to the PoE port only. Also it has FXO line detection function which will help us to test fxo parameters by test calling.
ConsUnlike Yeastar, Grandstream is a non-modular system. It means you cannot add modules like FXO, FXS or PRI/J1 ports. If we want to upgrade the system one need to update the firmware version by version and need physical presents.
July 13, 2019
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 31, 2018

“Fantastic Communication Tool!!!”

ProsGreat integration with my company's VOIP phone. Tons of features, many of which I didn't expect! Can conference, transfer calls, etc.
ConsUses tons of cell phone data but I suppose that's expected with the voice. Maybe better compression? Grandstream has constantly improved their software and hardware over the years, so improvements here are expected, if they're not already part of upcoming upgrade! :)
July 31, 2018
Joshua R.
Owner & CEO
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“Grandstream Review”

OverallOverall grandstream is one of the best componys I have worked with. All of my staff use grandstream phones now and my love it. Cisco over grandstream i would have to say GrandStream took it with no effort. I would reccremend trying others just to see what you like but i think you would like this better.
ProsI find it easy to use. We set it up and the install was SUPER easy. The interface is nice and the quality is 10/10. The support is amazing. I call dont wait long and somone is there happy and ready to help. Lots of componys they dont have good support but grandstream is 10/10.
ConsI dont really have any cons on the Grandstream sofwaere other than I wish there was more. I wish they would do more with their compony bring out new products etc.
kariuki p.
ICT Officer, Sytems Admin
Retail, 11-50 employees
December 25, 2018

“GS wave”

OverallGSwave has so far made communication at work very easy and reliable. Would commend them for their amazing innovation
ProsYou can receive office calls from your mobile phone, this is great from grandstream. No need of purchasing hardware, just your phone is enough. Grandstream technology is on another level from their PABX to this app.
ConsConfiguration of the app can be challenging if you miss a step it can't work but there are very many guides online on how to configure the app.
December 25, 2018
Mayank S.
Head Of Sales Marketing
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2019

“Amazing solution for overseas calling...”

OverallWe are a staffing firm and we use IP phones to make calls in US & Canada. We tried different VOIP Services for our office and eventually landed at GS Wave and I am loving the experience.
ProsVoice Quality Uninterrupted calls Advanced features Highly Responsive User friendly Mobile App Available
ConsThe setup is a bit complicated and sometimes it can take hours to get an issue resolved by their Tech Support Team.
September 27, 2019
Preston T.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“Grandstream is an amazing company doing amazing things”

OverallGrandstream has made amazing products for along time - with wave they are building on their already amazing products. Can't wait to see the future Grandstream has!
ProsIt just works, once setup there isn't any fiddling at all!
ConsNo cons that I have found yet, it just works.
Gerald F.
December 12, 2017

“it's a great piece of software ”

Overalla free voip phone
Prosit even does BLF functoinality! its a very clean interface and offers all function you can wish for.
Conssetup is a bit complicated. without the proper testing and setting you can loose the connection quite easily.
December 12, 2017
Kristina J.
JRSC Express Manager
Printing, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“Grandstream Wave”

ProsI use this software to access and use the door entry system to a park of my company. The software allows me to see who has accessed the fob entry. It gives me time and date stamps. As well as I get notifications when someone enters the door. I can also open up the software and view the camera that is on the door entry system.
ConsIt is a little difficult to sometimes set up the door entry. There were certain work-arounds that I needed to learn on my own to make the software work better.
January 4, 2019