GetMoreReviews Ratings

Overall

About GetMoreReviews

CAPTERRA VISITORS: Get 30% Off Your First Month! Get More Reviews is the #1 most trusted reputation management and review generation software used to optimize your review management process with a 5-star rating system, auto social posting, and negative feedback blocking capability. With Get More Reviews, you'll be able to turn your happiest customers into 5 star reviews online and generate real, authentic reviews on multiple online review sites including Google, Facebook, and much more! Learn more about GetMoreReviews

Lisa D.
Owner/Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2018

“Love Get More Reviews”

OverallI researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It's just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven't regretted it for a second. We're a start up company, so our budget is tight. I have to choose very carefully what we spend our money on, and to me online reviews is the key to success. With online reviews on sites that you can't advertise on, for example, Nextdoor, you are getting business/leads for free. We got a call yesterday, and the man said that he chose us off of Nextdoor because we had more reviews than anyone else. The money we spend on Get More Reviews will pay off exponentially in the future and it will get us to the top of search engines and this will all translate to higher sales. Try Get More Reviews. It's simple and inexpensive and it WILL pay off!
ProsI like that all of my reviews are in one spot, so that I can easily see them and respond to each review quickly. I love that it sends out requests for reviews. This is a huge timesaver for me. I was emailing each one of my customers manually and it would take forever. Also, I would only send one request to a customer. GET MORE REVIEWS sends 3 out and also sends text messsages, as well. The amount of reviews that we have received has tripled in the short time we have been using this program. I think it will get even better over time. I appreciate that their sales department set up a dedicated training session to teach us everything about their program. They were only supposed to spend 45 minutes with us, but we ended up working for about an hour and a half. I was having trouble with my Internet and they were patient and helped me through getting everything up and running. They have a bot on their site, so if you need help at anytime during the day, you don't have to send an email and wait a day for a response or sit on hold making a phone call. You just ask it a question, and get an immediate response.
ConsI haven't found anything so far that I don't like. It is user friendly and does everything I was hoping for and then some. I wish I had some constructive criticism for you, but really I haven't found anything wrong with Get More Reviews.
October 17, 2018
Joshua B.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
April 25, 2018

“Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.”

OverallI am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.
ProsI have been using this company for over a year now, and they have delivered more than promised and charged less than I expected. To be blunt, I have recommended them to anyone and everyone interested in online reviews. I am a total fan of this team and service. the price would be hard to beat, and the service is fantastic. They've helped my business tremendously and helped me to attract more patients to my dental office. If it weren't for their services I would still have less than 100 reviews online, and now I have almost 300, and all of that in about a year of working with them. I was very skeptical at first. They seemed like a smaller company at first and I'm used to working with larger nationally known companies. But I must say they have had NO problems with me, and I've been very happy with their service. Any skepticism I had was completely removed. Thank you to the whole team at Get More Reviews!
ConsThere is not a lot that I can say about negatives for this group. They have helped me and my company a lot. If I were to say anything negative about these guys, I'd say that they probably need to do more marketing. I wish I would have found them sooner, and if they had been more out there, I probably would have!
Adam H.
Director of Opperations
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

“Good not Great”

OverallIt didn't help with any of my goals to obtain reviews for a large thriving business in South Carolina. From the problems I listed in the "cons" section of this review, I decided to search for a system that doesn't require a client to login to a google/facebook/etc account to leave a review, because with older populations you can't expect them to create an account to leave a review. In order to do this you need a third party system and I chose "Trustpilot" it has a lot higher conversion rate because there are less steps to convert, the problem with them is they do not have a "text" option which means you have to have a texting marketing service to do this. Texting does get more activity very quickly vs. email request for reviews.
ProsTo be honest, getmorereviews is a really good at sending out review requests. It allows you to send phone (text) and emails. This is a great feature. It will also stop negative reviews... Again awesome feature. It is also easy to use.
ConsThe biggest problem with getmorereviews is when a request is sent to some one, sends them to a landing page that has a star rating then sends them to the companies review page. This is a problem because it doesn't convert the request to an actual review. The recipient thinks by clicking one of the stars, they are leaving a review. Then when they are sent from that landing page to the actual company google, facebook, or other platform they don't want to sign in or they ignore it because, again, they think they left the review already by selecting the star. If the review doesn't convert it's not worth any money you pay for it.
adam m.
Consumer Services, Self-employed
September 16, 2019

“GetMoreReviews is a must have for the small business owner.”

OverallVery positive experience with GetMoreReviews. They seem very down to earth and are very easy to get in touch with.
ProsMade getting new reviews such a breeze! No longer was I having to send out some random long code that i got wrong half the time to get a review. This is automated and sleek. My reviews just started coming in!!
ConsThere really is not anything i can think of. The price is more than reasonable for a very good roi.
September 16, 2019
Nikki L.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Great investment”

OverallWe have been able to get online reviews daily since we added this service increasing our online visibility.
ProsIt makes it simple for clients to share their positive feedback and write a review. We have had tons of customers over the years write us thank you notes and emails but very few online reviews because of the effort involved in remembering to log on and do so.
ConsI don't like the fact that when they get a thumbs down there is still small print to show there where to share feedback online though it has been explained to me why this is added.
Jim V.
Lawyer
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
December 16, 2018

“The Best ”

OverallStart today what was door today get more reviews to help our clients still others about our award-winning customer service. It has dramatically are efficiency and getting clients to tell others about their experience with our Law Firm
ProsSo easy to use. The software make is east to incorporate into your website
ConsNo software is perfect. The generally I don't have any complaints about my experience with get more reviews.
December 16, 2018
Joe K.
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2018

“A good fit, but not for all businesses”

OverallOverall we have had a good experience with the GetMoreReviews program, however it hasn't increased our online reviews as much as we have hoped. After several months of using it, we have only received a handful of reviews from the 100+ invoices we have sent out. It did help block a couple of negative reviews from being posted, which gave us the opportunity to address the client's issues and make them happy.
ProsIt's professional, easy to use, and affordable.
ConsI'm not unhappy with the software. It is user friendly and straightforward.
Shane L.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
May 12, 2019

“Certainly did "get more reviews"”

OverallExcellent experience, easy to set up and the staff at "get more reviews" were friendly and helpful.
Prosit worked! it certainly did what it says "get more reviews". Immediately we got heaps of great reviews. I was surprised at how effective it was. I had been trying my own way, for several years, to get reviews or feedback with limited success. I am not sure why 'get more reviews' works so well, It may be the ease of leaving a review, as it is a much simpler process to just click a few buttons and be taken straight to a review site. Or it may be that 'get more reviews" automatically send reminders.
ConsIt is probably best suited for companies that have at least several customers per week, otherwise, it may be expensive to just collect the occasional review.
Anthony C.
Construction, Self-employed
May 4, 2019

“Definitely got more reviews ”

OverallYou type in there name and cell number and hit send. So quick. Also 90% of the time you get a review response. Excellent. Also other companies wanted 279.00 a month for the same thing. So glad I found this company.
ProsIt makes it simple and fast for customers to write a review. If not for this software I would only get 3 or 4 reviews a month. Now i average 12 or more per month.
ConsHonestly can't think of any. You get billed 99.00 once a month.
May 4, 2019
Zaur G.
Marketer
Animation, 1-10 employees

“Review”

OverallAlready did . See above
ProsPossibility to send texts to customers and adding widget to website
ConsIt doesnt allow you to select reviews you want to show on website. Customers who gets review request shoul log in in their account to post a reviw even though they are logged in. I have tested it sending request to myself. I think this is the main reason of refuses to review writing.
Thomas R.
Paralegal/Marketing Director
Legal Services, 11-50 employees

“Just what we needed”

OverallOur firm was very concerned about the lack of reviews we had been receiving so we began to look into the various software packages offered by companies. We found Get More Reviews to be very user friendly for our firm and our clients, but also offered the most bang for the buck. Our reviews have improved steadily and we are very pleased with the results Get More Reviews has produced.
ProsThe dashboard is very user friendly. We are able to input our clients e-mail information and the program handles the rest. We also like being able to provide review options, such as Google and BBB, to our clients.
ConsHonestly, I haven't experienced any difficulties with the software to this point. This program is very easy to use and does it all.
Tari H.
Practice Administrator
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Great Program”

ProsThis software is so easy to use and the results we have received have been amazing!! I love the feature that notifies you when you get a thumbs down, it has given us the opportunity to contact patients and remedy any issues they have before it posts a bad review. Customer service is on hand if you need them and very helpful. Definitely worth the cost.
ConsThe only thing that is annoying is every time I enter an email I have to click email. seems like if you are entering them and you start with email, it should automatically just select it for the following entries.
Tyler S.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2018

“Awesome software that helps!”

ProsIt is great! Text reviews are something that we love to use. This software is perfect to get reviews from customers from either text or email!
ConsNone. We use it for texts/email review only so we are highly satisfied.
awogor m.
Editor In Chief
February 1, 2019

“I used the Free trial to get 5 reviews on a product”

OverallI have only used the free trial and I like it very much and will recommend
ProsAfter hearing about GetMoreReviews on YouTube, I decided to give it a trial and trust me, I loved every part of the product. I converted happy customers to more happier customers.
ConsThe price is too expensive for upcoming business owners. but the product is ok
February 1, 2019
Jason W.
Owner / Founder
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
December 5, 2018

“Great Product & Service - Give Them A Try”

ProsSetup was easy and quick. The tracking options are good features. Social Media links are a definite bonus. Compared to other companies, GMR is a great product for the price!!
ConsPhone support would make understanding the dashboard and all the options much quicker and simpler. a cell phone app would be recommended for the future.
MATTHEW L.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“Great Job Guys!”

ProsThey enable us to make the most of our satisfied customers in order to get more business.
ConsNothing that I can think of at the moment.
Elizabeth C.
Front Desk Adminastrator
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“LOVE GET MORE REVIEWS”

Proshow easy this program is to for everyone!
ConsYou can not send a request to more than one person with in six months
Bryson B.
General Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2018

“Mission Pet Mart Review of "GetMoreReviews"”

OverallWe have gone from a 2.3 to a 4.1 overall rating in a years time. I directly attribute this change to GetMoreReviews and my staff
ProsVery fluid usage. Any of my staff can convert a customer experience into a review on google in seconds.
Consno option to directly connect with a customer that has posted a negative review without paying more for it.
Kurt S.
GM
Construction, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2018

“Seamless way to prompt customers for reviews”

OverallI like the program. It's nice, and it boosts our reviews, which are extremely important in today's market of internet browsing to determine who you want to do business with.
ProsThis software is nice because I only have to enter 2 or 3 pieces of information. An email or phone number, and the first name of the customer. The software does the rest, including reminding them that the review request is still waiting.
ConsI haven't found anything negative to report.
Lauren C.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“Great Product with Great results ”

ProsAs a reseller, we really liked how easy it is to set our clients up. The ease of use is a huge benefit for us and makes it easy to onboard our clients. We hear great things from our clients, meaning the tool actually works and brings great results.
ConsThere are some tools on there we do not use, so maybe converting them to be more functional and beneficial would be the only thing I would change.
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

“It works!”

ProsGetMoreReviews has helped our company get better "internet karma" and stops bad and angry reviews before they're put up. It's been invaluable in improving our service and retaining customers!
ConsIt can be difficult to learn how to use it.
Nathan V.
Graphic Designer
Printing, 11-50 employees

“Fantastic Platform!”

OverallWe have received valuable insight from our customers using this platform. Additionally, our Google Reviews have continued to increase.
ProsThe process of uploading our customer information is quick and easy. I don't have to set daily reminders for myself to send out review emails, as the system does all the hard work for me.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like about this software.
Zachary O.
Co Founder

“Comparison Vs. Competition”

OverallGood, helpful tool & good that we can white label. A big plus.
ProsWell priced against competition like Podium. Dashboard and UI not as nice.
ConsNo MMS Functionality like your competition has (PODIUM)
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“GetMoreReviews ”

OverallWe are busy selling real estate and even though it is important now to have reviews online, it just wasn't getting done. This program makes it quick and easy.
ProsSimplicity. We enter in the info after a closing and the reviews are automatically sent out and posted once they are completed
ConsNothing. It automates the system so at least, the request for a review goes out every time.
Mary Beth W.
Psychic Medium
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
May 10, 2019

“This program is a God Send!”

ProsI love the ease of access and the great customer support. I signed up and in less than a day I was on my way. I now have a better grasp of customer service management. I am also able to immediately communicate with my clients to help me serve them better!
ConsIt can be expensive but the service is worth it.
Raymond A.
Head of Marketing
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“Easy Way To Get Reviews”

OverallWe wanted an affordable way to get more reviews, but were having a difficult time finding a lightweight system without all the extras, upgrades, and additional costs. GetMoreReviews was the perfect system we were looking for.
ProsGet More Review is easy to use and reasonably priced. Before getting the product, we reached out to the other popular review sites and the prices were double of what GetMoreReviews. When we reached out to GetMoreReviews, they gave us a 2-week trial at no cost and even set-up our profile for us. We've since purchased the service and receive weekly reviews more consistently than before.
ConsThere are little customization options, but for the most part serves its purpose.
Doug C.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 201-500 employees

“Love how easy it is”

ProsI love how easy this is to use on my end and on my clients end when they write the review.
ConsIt's been fixed now but it wasn't working right on something before.
April 25, 2018

“Awesome service that worked way better than any other platform I tried!”

ProsAuto social posting, automated reporting, review reminders, and the bad review blocker just to name a few of the great features. It's also super intuitive and easy to set up. Not to mention cheaper than the other guys.
ConsThe user interface isn't exactly my taste but it definitely doesn't detract from the overall experience.
Ran G.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
May 13, 2019

“Great System to Collect More Reviews for your Business”

OverallGet more reviews has been very easy to work with. Their customer service is very patient and attentive. They help with any and all questions. I recently had an issue with the campaigns, and they took care of it within a timely manner. Although, it would have been nice if they noticed something wasn't working properly with my campaigns rather then me having to reach out to them as I didn't get any 1 review. But they took care of it.
ProsI like most that there is a two-time follow-up sent to the customer following the initial request as I've noticed that has helped to get more customers to post reviews when they are reminded. I like that it is easy enough for the customer to follow and post a review. I like that it automatically connects to their Google or Yelp account for them to easily post a review. I think all these factors help to get the customer to post a review.
ConsIt's slightly annoying that I have to upload the invite list AND then Activate it. So kind of 2 steps to send the request rather then just uploading the list and it automatically gets sent out.
May 13, 2019
Barry S.
Manager of Services
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2018

“Got More Reviews. Drove more traffic our way!”

OverallHelped our social media campaign with many positive responses.
ProsEase of use and simply direct results because of information passed on from our customers about our company. Worthwhile investment of time and resources.
ConsNo negative feedback. We want to improve so we didn't see much criticism.
Roman R.
April 25, 2018

“Excellent online review software for agencies to use with clients”

ProsThe software is easy to use, they have great customer service, and the pricing is good whether you are using it for your own company and/or for clients.
ConsThere is nothing really that I don't like about the software. I would definitely recommend signing up and giving it a shot.
Natalie Q.
Marketing Manager
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2018

“Get More Reviews Meets Expectations!”

ProsI like the ease of use. It is pretty self explanatory and the product delivers exactly what the sales pitch promises.
ConsI thought that the sales process could have been more customer friendly. I had to seek out my sales rep and follow up after scheduled calls were missed
August 8, 2018
Aamanda T.
June 7, 2018

“Simple and easy”

ProsIt's very good that I can see which customers are receiving the emails and who reply's. It gives me a good idea who is completely satisfied.
ConsIf I had to choose one thing, I'd say the price. Our company is small and there should be an option for smaller companies.
June 7, 2018
Kendra W.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
May 14, 2019

“Easy to Use, Great Product”

OverallTruly great product! Very helpful to see all reviews and know how we are doing.
ProsLove the ease of getting reviews. We really struggled with that.
ConsI can't implement your review page within our website because of code restrictions. Wish I could use that!
Eric C.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2019

“Esasily Bulked Up Our Reviews - Management & Sales Reps Love It”

ProsI liked how the software had only the functions I needed - reviews. I quickly got it up and running, the staff loved seeing our metrics grow and the customers mentioning them by name.
ConsThe status of all the emails in play could be displayed in a more clear manner.
Byron M.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2019

“Get More Reviews Success”

OverallWe have used the software for over a year, and it has resulted in our company going from only a few reviews to more than 125. This larger review base has resulted in an improved rating and it has provided potential customer's with a fairer evaluation of our product and services.
ProsEasy to access and enter review invitations. Customers receive repeated requests to enter a review without the requests becoming obnoxious.
ConsHaving to go between multiple screens to send invitations.
GIA B.
OFFICE MANAGER
July 19, 2018

“GOOD PLATFORM FOR THE PRICE”

OverallIT'S BEEN AN OKAY EXPERIENCE. HOLDING OUT A FEW MORE MONTHS TO SEE IF IT CONTINUES TO INCREASE OR IF IT STAYS STAGNANT
ProsIT'S EASY TO USE AND THE PRICE POINT IS NICE
ConsDOESN'T SEEM TO PROVIDE AS MUCH ROI AS BIRDEYE DOES. WE SAW A LOT MORE REVIEWS FOR THE AMOUNT WE INVITED
March 30, 2019

“Great service to improve online reputation”

OverallOverall I've loved working with the GetMoreReviews team and their product solves to problem it set out to do. No major complaints.
ProsI love how friendly the team is and how they setup my campaign for me. It's nice to not have to deal with all the tech stuff sometimes.
ConsI wish the tool was a bit more user friendly and had a better design. It feels a little dated.
March 30, 2019
Jason S.
CFO

“Good Product”

OverallThey have been very accommodating and responsive to all our concerns and inquiries.
ProsThe product is very easy to set up and even easier for our customers to use.
ConsI wish they would stream our reviews to our Instagram account.
paul k.
manager of a full service flower shop in Plantation, Florida
Retail, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2018

“wonderful way of getting reviews...very important”

OverallWe have gotten so many reviews. It has made a world of difference. We get so many orders referencing the quantity and quality of our reviews.
ProsEase of use and wonderful customer service
ConsNot applicable. The software is perfect
Mike P.
Designer
Utilities, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2018

“Simple Effective Review Generator”

OverallMy experiences with GetMoreReviews overall was very pleasant. I generated a lot of reviews very quickly which was the initial goal and they continued to trickle in. They also had really good customer service.
ProsIt was very easy to use and non-aggressive. Our customers responded very well to this. It is easy to use and you can generate new lists using .crv files. My favorite thing is that you can generate a
ConsMy only complaint with the software is that it looks the same every time an email is sent so it can become repetitive. Over time I could see it being less effective.
Stephen K.
General Sales Manager
Utilities, 51-200 employees

“Great experience! ”

ProsEasy to use, can upload one CSV file and send request to customers. It has helped us get so many more reviews
ConsNothing bad to say. They are an amazing company
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

“So far so good”

Overallokay so far.
ProsEasy to use and intuitive. I tried before and found nothing wrong.
Consnot sure it's attracting reviews yet. I've submitted several customers and no reviews yet.
Sandra S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Worth every penny”

OverallVery happy and have every intention of continuing with this service.
ProsIt does what it is supposed to do. We have been able to encourage our guests to leave a number of online reviews which has increased our organic SEO significantly. We are also able to have these reviews stream on our website and post to our social media.
ConsI wish it would integrate with our CRM software instead of having to download and upload customer info to be able to use it. Automation would make it perfect.
Melissa-May T.
Retail, Self-employed

“First Time User”

ProsI like that I can see the customer responses and what they decide to click on.
ConsI don't know yet. I can't determine that since I'm a new user.
Daniel S.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Big Help!”

OverallThe customer service is very helpful and prompt.
ProsThis software is very easy to use and user friendly
ConsGreat for large companies but not so well for small companies
Tim C.
Vice President
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 26, 2018

“Great tool to initiate requests for reviews”

ProsWe were looking for an affordable tool to use to invite raving fans to review us. GetMoreReviews provided the best value that fit our budget. As an added bonus, they also provide a way for us to automatically show the reviews on our company website.
ConsWe have been using the service for months and no cons yet.
Fatima W.
July 23, 2018

“Great Service”

OverallI love it.
ProsThey keep up with updates and inform you.
ConsI can't send text twice. I wish they can warn me that I sent them already.
July 23, 2018
Troy P.
Retail, 11-50 employees
May 10, 2019

“Get More Reviews has helped us increase our review 300%”

OverallI had to have them fix a problem we were having. They fixed it quickly and got us a refund to make up for it. Great customer service. Thanks
ProsIts simple to operate. Drops the customer to the google site making it easy for them to quickly review.
ConsI wish it tracked who you have send text message to better.
Jeff J.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“Most Effective Reputation Management I have used”

OverallGreat overall.
ProsI loved how effective it is. It is very simple to use and screens the bad reviews from the good ones. The good ones are immediately redirected to either google, yelp, etc where they easily leave a review.
ConsNot being able to integrate with our POS software. Automation is key these days and having to manually insert contacts is tedious. If you figure this out you'll go a long way.