Demandforce Ratings

Overall
3.4/5
3.7/5
3.4/5

About Demandforce

Demandforce helps businesses attract new customers and keep current customers coming back. Our all-in-one platform offers automated appointment reminders, reactivation campaigns for lost customers, online reputation management, and more. Shift into the digital age - simplify your customer communications with a platform that delivers the right message at the right time. Learn more about Demandforce

Sharon H.
Guest Services Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“Confirm Appointments with Ease”

OverallOverall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.
ProsI really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.
ConsWe did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.
July 23, 2019
Patti P.
July 26, 2018

“No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.”

ProsIf you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.
ConsSo, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!
July 26, 2018
Jeffrey S.
Head Of Sales
March 27, 2019

“My friend and business owner could not be happier!”

ProsVery simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process
ConsFrequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!
March 27, 2019
Kurt J.
Database & Process Director
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Back-end follow ups!”

OverallGenerally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.
ProsThe email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.
ConsThe connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.
July 18, 2019
Catherine R.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
March 19, 2019

“Demand Force”

OverallWe have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!
ProsDemand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!
Conskeeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!
March 19, 2019
josh w.
Service Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
April 3, 2018

“Great entry level program for generating customer interface”

OverallGood program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.
ProsSends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.
ConsDemandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!
April 3, 2018
Chris H.
Practice Manager
January 23, 2018

“Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients.”

OverallReal time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.
ProsI really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.
ConsSeems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Chris, thanks for leaving a review! Knowing what clients think of your business is very important to make improvements and we are glad the survey tool helps you do that!
January 23, 2018
Damon E.
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2017

“Great CRM software !”

OverallAble to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.
ProsEasy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily. This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.
ConsIt would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Damon, thanks for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you to retain customers with our marketing communications tools.
December 12, 2017
Mati K.
June 21, 2019

“Very Reliable and Efficient”

ProsLove how it integrated with our dental software, it makes confirming appointments and contacting patients a breeze! Also very easy to change patient preferences.
ConsNot quite as customizable as I would prefer, sometimes it would be nice to send something other than the 'stock' message

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Hi Mati, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you with contacting your patients. Thanks so much for your feedback, we are constantly growing and improving our product, so stay tuned for future product updates!
June 21, 2019
Richard S.
Co Owner
August 6, 2018

“EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer”

OverallWonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.
ProsClean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.
Consability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Richard! Demandforce is there to help with your marketing communications needs and we are so glad you are enjoying the text messaging and email features!
August 6, 2018
lea p.
spa coordinator
May 23, 2019

“demandforce”

ProsThis software is amazing. I love that it does everything all in one. I really think the texting capabilities are invaluable and have been a great way to get more responses from clients. Also, the review section is helpful.
ConsNothing. I can only say that not being able to access information without internet i.e., if the power goes out.

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Hi Lea, thank you so much for the feedback! We love that you love our texting and reviews capabilities, love having you as a customer.
May 23, 2019
Anthony S.
Dentist / owner

“Dentist”

OverallLove the Customer Success Manger support.
ProsThis software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.
ConsMy only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.
April 9, 2018

“Started out great and lost value as we were using the program”

ProsEase of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.
ConsThey started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!
April 9, 2018
Melissa N.
Marketing manager
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“Super helpful tool for any dental practice ”

ProsGreat way to automate daily task in a dental office such as patient appointment reminders and marketing communications.
ConsI wish the marketing email templates and layouts had more professional features so that the emails looked more technologically advanced

By Demandforce on October 16, 2019
Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate having you as a customer and love that Demandforce has been super helpful to your dental practice. The email campaigns feature is going to get a refresh soon, so stay tuned!
October 15, 2019
Nick M.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
March 23, 2019

“Great product”

ProsPros: You can market to your client base easily. Reviews.
ConsCons: I'm not so sure Demandforce is keeping up with competitors products.

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Hi Nick! Thanks for your review, we are glad you can easily market to your client base. We are constantly growing and improving so stay tuned for future product updates!
March 23, 2019
Erin P.
July 19, 2018

“Great software for growing a business!”

OverallLess work for the receptionists!!
ProsI loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call.
Cons In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Erin, We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communications features and more specifically our reminders feature. Thanks so much!
July 19, 2018
Charn P.
Marketing
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“Amazing Support and features”

OverallProfessional, prompt and well priced for the features offered.
ProsGreat responsive support and it solves our marketing issues. We love that it connects with our ChiroTouch system and a partner with WebMD.
ConsWorks great! No complaints. We haven't crossed any issues.

By Demandforce on August 7, 2019
Hi Charn, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that you love the customer support and features that Demandforce offers and that it solved your marketing issues.
August 2, 2019
Veterinary, Unspecified
November 23, 2018

“Veterinary practice--horrible customer service”

Prosease of use, collecting reviews and posting online, emails for reminders, set-up seemed easy enough other than the multiple phone calls that were required for an hour a a time.
ConsCustomer service was horrible! After six months of use, we realized our clients were not receiving text reminders. A substantial amount of income was lost. When I spoke with customer service they informed me they don't send out text for veterinary practice reminders. They refused to allow us out of our contract and became very rude. I was referred to upper management for was by far worse with customer service than the regular CSR. We immediately changed companies due to the loss of income. We were informed in the beginning of our contract that we would not lose our reviews. Our reviews are no longer visible anywhere online,

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed Demandforce's ease of use and reviews feature. Once a review is made, we are not able to delete or edit them! We are so sorry to hear about your experience with customer service. We are continuously growing and since the time you have left this review some changes have been implemented. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!
November 23, 2018
Tanya M.
Practice Manager
April 4, 2018

“Used software for about a year”

ProsIt will automatically mark appointments confirmed in our software. Solicits reviews to facebook and google.
ConsI would like the appointment requests to be for a more specific timeframe, and be able to give clients alternate choices.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Tanya! Thanks for letting us know your feedback. We have made many product enhancements and improvements since the time you left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!
April 4, 2018
Jesse W.
December 7, 2017

“Neat system but doesn't live up to it's hype”

ProsIt was an easy system to use and it had a lot of great reports to gather information on your customers.
ConsIt was expensive and didn't see the results we wanted to justify the amount spent in a 6 month span of time.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Jesse, thanks for your feedback! We have made a lot of great product updates since you last left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com
December 7, 2017
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“No Fexibility”

OverallI would say we are creating more problems rather than alleviating any.
ProsThey did in fact send out texts for patient reminders on a reliable basis.
ConsIt automatically recalls every patient who hasn't been seen in 2 years and there is no way to tailor it. You may have seen a child with a wart 2 years before and it sends a text that he/she needs to come in. This has overcrowded our schedule with patients we don't need to see. When we talked to them about this they said they would "work on it." One year later and we went with another company.

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Thanks so much for the feedback. We are constantly improving and reviews like this help us with future product iterations. We have updated our reminders feature in the time that you left your review and would love for you to check it out at go.demandforce.com!
January 28, 2019
Matt S.
Chef
Food & Beverages, 5001-10,000 employees
July 6, 2018

“Great way to keep in contact with customers.”

OverallEasy to communicate effortlessly with clients.
ProsI like how this program keeps in contact with clients. You can customize how it contacts customers and sit back and it will do the work for you. Makes it simple and effortless.
ConsI wish I could get a report sent to me monthly of the emails that are returned as undelivered. I can download a list but as far as I can tell I can just download one list of all time but would help tremendously if it could happen monthly.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Matt! We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communication features and especially love that you feel it is simple and effortless. We love feedback, and have made several updates since you last left this review!
July 6, 2018
Natalie C.
Regional Marketing Manager
May 17, 2018

“Demand Force has help us retain and attract new patients. We love our rep, Rebecca! ”

ProsThe dashboard is simple and easy to use and edit. Also love the open communication with our rep, and the ability to segment patient communications.
ConsWe'd love to have patient payment portal options and appointment save the date possibilities. We are looking forward to those features.
May 17, 2018
Aurora E.
Guest Associate
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
December 28, 2018

“Great for client interaction ”

ProsI love that we can reply to client texts or messages and review feedback easily.
ConsThe dashboard is a little bit cluttered but otherwise fairly easy to use.

By Demandforce on January 2, 2019
Thank you Aurora for the wonderful review. We are happy that you are enjoying Demandforce.
December 28, 2018
June 26, 2018

“Not user friendly, hard to navigate, no support”

ProsI'm not too crazy about any part of this software. It has declined over the time span that we've worked with it--and the customer service has gotten worse. Word is that they were bought by a company that specializes in retail and not healthcare, so that wasn't good for us.
ConsDemandForce is hard to navigate, is not user friendly, and is not customizable. In order to be a customer/patient management and communication system, it has to be customizable and flexible and it is not. There are many other options out there that provide the customization and flexibility businesses need and want.

By Demandforce on July 9, 2018
Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so I am sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent experience. If you can provide additional information about your business we will be sure to follow up on your concerns.
June 26, 2018
Aaron U.
Optometrist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2017

“I hated this software”

OverallI didn't get any benefit from this software
ProsI liked that I could communicate with patients if I needed to via text, email, or phone. I was somewhat useful only when patients actually interact with the DemandForce messages
ConsI feel this software was overpriced, and the voice used in the phone messages was too robotic and clunky

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hey Aaron! Thanks for leaving us some feedback. We are constantly growing and improving and since the time you left this review, we have revamped a lot of our features. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!
November 8, 2017
Danielle S.
Service Advisor
Automotive, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“It was okay”

ProsIt was okay for what we wanted it to do for years.
ConsThey have came out with better software that is cheaper
July 31, 2019
Steven M.
digital marketing specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 23, 2018

“I thought the software was intuitive and easy to use.”

ProsThe software does a great job of sending appointment reminders, and soliciting reviews and feedback from customers.
ConsThere is really not a whole lot of bad things I can say about the software except that it was pretty expensive.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hey Steven! Thanks so much for your review, we are so glad that our software was intuitive and easy for you to use.
April 23, 2018
Neal T.
Doctor/owner
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2019

“Poor service and follow up”

Overall 1 review 0 helpful votes "For a contact company, difficult to contact for service!" 4/25/19 I had a training session scheduled. At the last minute the trainer called my office to cancel. My dental office was closed for the training. A message that the training had been cancelled was received there AFTER I closed my office and drove in to the office. The trainer said he hoped he hadn't wasted my time. They are paid to communicate. Why wasn't my email utilized? They are contracted to communicate to patients by email. Do they even do that? Well he did waste my time! They have not yet rescheduled the training. Passive aggressive? Poor form for a "professional " company. Professional they definitely are not. " I'm glad I can get my complaint through Henry Schein company Don't let them waste your time
ProsAutomation. Not confirmed by all patients
ConsService and platform inconsistency. Cannot get customer servicing
April 26, 2019
Troy Kaplan .
Automotive, 51-200 employees
September 18, 2018

“Poor service ”

ProsService to sign up was great then all down hill from there
ConsThere response to a problem is not there. They blow you off and do not step up and solve issues with there system

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Troy! We are so sorry about your experience. We are constantly growing and improving so all of your feedback helps us to improve. Since the time you left this review, we have made changes, so check us out at go.demandforce.com!
September 18, 2018
Jenny A.
Scheduling Coordinator
May 2, 2019

“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH DEMANDFORCE”

ProsI do like the hot list feature they have.
Cons1. They will contact people that are not patients and tell them they are past due. (Customer service says there is nothing they can do about this) 2. They will send appointment reminders say you animal hospital appointment (we are NOT an animal hospital) 3. Can not customize save the date appointments. 4. We have had a huge increase in no shows since we signed up with this service. 5. They will send some people a ridiculous amount of reminders and some people none

By Demandforce on July 24, 2019
Hi Jenny, we are so sorry that this was your experience. We are trying to constantly improve and grow, so thanks for letting us know.
May 2, 2019
MELISSA G.
COA
September 29, 2018

“Didn't live up to expectations”

ProsI liked the fact that our patients could interact with us using the software. The surveys that were sent to our patients were very useful and gave us great feedback quickly.
ConsI felt over time it became a nuisance to our patients. I also felt with all the competitive companies they were overpriced.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
H Melissa! Thanks for your feedback, and we are glad that you liked the survey feature. We have made a few changes since you last left this review and would love for you to check it out! Visit go.demandforce.com for more information.
September 29, 2018
Shari S.
Front Desk
February 27, 2018

“No where near as good as they promised”

ProsI like the idea of this software and what they told me it was going to do and how everything was going to be so customize-able.
ConsThings were constantly not working as promised and when customer service was asked about customizing certain parts for our patients we were told they were working towards that as a goal but had not been able to make it happen as of yet. We dropped them and went to Solution Reach.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hey Shari! Thanks for leaving this review! We are constantly growing and improving. Since the time you left this review, we have made many product enhancements and improvements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!
February 27, 2018
KC C.
May 1, 2018

“They Only Care About Your Money”

OverallAbsolutely nothing except being over charged
ProsI cannot say that there is much that I like about this at all, except when you sign up they are excited to have you, and some of they staff really do care but in my opinion that is about it
ConsThis is not a company that I recommend, our business had serious staffing issues and although we did not need there product at the timer felt pressured into trying it. When we were unable to use it we were told ok we can work with you but this is a lie, they did not work with us only cared about getting paid. Even when we cancelled it was hard and they tried to charge is more money. Stay away

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi KC! We are so sorry that this was your experience with Demandforce. We appreciate the feedback as it helps to learn what we need to improve upon. Since you left this review, we have made many improvements so if you would like to try us out again, please go to go.demandforce.com
May 1, 2018
Kelli F.
June 5, 2018

“We used this for a few months and saw absolutely no benefit. It did not increase business.”

ProsIt was relatively easy to use without training. The account managers were prompt in teaching the software and answering questions.
ConsMany of our customers found this service to be annoying. It way communication overload. People are hesitant to give their information out already and we received many angry calls due to using this.
June 5, 2018
Jay R.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
January 26, 2017

January 26, 2017
Melissa W.
Patient Care Coordinator

“It's just ok.”

ProsIt was overall easy to use. Offered a lot of features that could possibly help drive business, if it worked.
ConsThe customer service at Demandforce is terrible. They were never available for help with any questions we had.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your interactions with customer service and use feedback like this to help us. We have made many improvements and changes since the time you left this review, so feel free to check us out at go.demandforce.com
Cortney H.
Digital Marketing Manager
November 14, 2017

“Built with marketing in mind, but doesn't deliver ”

ProsIt's a relatively inexpensive, no-contract option available in the Veterinary market. The idea of one-click campaigns is easy to implement.
ConsThe emails don't allow you to test links, only design. All the reviews are funneled through the DemandForce platform, when they would be more useful on Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.

By Demandforce on July 25, 2019
Hi Courtney, thanks so much for leaving us a review! We value your feedback and have made improvements since you left this review! Check them out at go.demdandforce.com
November 14, 2017