SpamHero Ratings

Overall
4.400000095367432/5
4.400000095367432/5
4.099999904632568/5

About SpamHero

Rule-based system for spam filtering with virus scanners, automatic mail spooling, and quarantine viewer. Learn more about SpamHero

Ilene B.
Creator, Coach and Training Designer
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“One of if not the best anti-spam apps I've every found”

OverallCSR and his service make this beyond 5 stars. I cannot say enough. It's been a while since we had issues to troubleshoot, but it was the best experience troubleshooting tech that I may have had--ever. And my team and I really appreciate how user-friendly and functional it is. Thank you!!!
ProsOut of all the apps we've ever worked with on WordPress, I have to say HANDS DOWN, Spam Hero has been the best. A seamless experience, user-friendly, effective and with the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever encountered. CSR really cares and knows his product. When we were having issues with filtering, He worked with us to troubleshoot what were encountering and took the time to understand our mail server, to see how we could solve what our mailhost could not or would not. I am only sorry our site is now no longer on WordPress. If every platform ran like Spam hero, with service like CSR provides, at a price point that truly works for small businesses, I would work with them for everything!
ConsThe only drawback is that we can't use it (or it will not be needed) with our new site host.
December 17, 2018
Bryan B.
Utility Locate Tech
Utilities, 5001-10,000 employees
February 8, 2018

“For the price, this is the software to get!!! ”

Overallthey are just good, the spam was just reduced to almost zero, some will get in but overall i am completely happy, and yes you need to pay extra extra users to get access to the panel but im the only one allowed at my business, the one that goes through the users report it to the designated mailbox spamhero provided
ProsSpamHero is just amazing, the service is fast and reliable. The spam filters and controls are very powerful, the amount of spam we receive is almost zero and the way its control panel is built makes administration a breeze! All of that for very few dollars per month!
ConsThe only con i have for this software is its not 100%. It does allow 1 out of every 100 get through.
February 8, 2018
Daniel A.
IT Director
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2018

“Dependable, Quality Spam filtering service”

OverallSince our company started using SpamHero service we have drastic decrease in spam email volume.
ProsTop-notch 24/7 customer service. Highly configurable and flexible filtering system that includes custom filters, approved/blocked senders lists, filtering based on geographical data and so much more. Very accurate and effective with pretty low false positives.
ConsNone so far. UI could be improved by allowing increase number of listed messages per page.
September 12, 2018
Alyssa L.
Vet Tech
Veterinary, 51-200 employees
September 18, 2018

“My hero for spam.”

ProsSpamhero does a fantastic job going through the all the emails. I am never worried I will miss something important. Great price too!
ConsTook a while to get ahold of customer service, but they were great help.
September 18, 2018
Michael H.
February 9, 2018

“No one wants spam so here's solution”

ProsSpam Hero works effortlessly in the background to insure detection of spam In today's world everyone wants to know more about every user in order to sell something and this is quite annoying and evasive so this spam software will detect and contain malicious intrusion Much easier to use this and follow the old saying "an ounce of provention is worth a pound of cure"
February 9, 2018
Aquirra RoEve L.
Art Teacher
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
April 11, 2019

“SpamHero To The Rescue”

ProsThis software is efficient, thorough, and excels at protection. It encompasses all protective needs for your laptop from virus scans, to emails. I definitely saw the difference in performance on my laptop after installing the software. It's a decent alternative to Norton.
ConsIt did take a bit for it to download on my laptop, but that also could have been because it wasn't in the best condition prior.
April 11, 2019
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
April 19, 2018

“Easy to use. It works very efficiently. ”

ProsFor the cost it does a great job filtering most of the spam. Allows you to block certain e-mail addresses. Customer support was very fast in responding to any questions/issues.
ConsDoes not work 100% of the time. You have to pay extra in order to have extra users access it. Tons of features that can get a little confusing to use.
April 19, 2018
Jessica P.
Independent contractor
April 4, 2018

“Best Spam Protection”

OverallNo cons as of yet, I need to spend more time working on it as it is something I have started using more recently. So far, no issues.
ProsI've tried a lot of this software and this one is the best I've encountered so far. It works effectively and is true to its promise.
April 4, 2018
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
April 14, 2019

“No junk mail”

ProsSpamHero is a great tool that helps me keep the mail box free from spam.
ConsNot that quick customer support. But overall it does a good job.
April 14, 2019