iOFFICE Ratings

Overall

About iOFFICE

iOFFICE's visitor management software gives you the tools you need to attract top job candidates and retain your best clients. You can streamline guest, employee, vendor & contractor registration, get alerts of unwanted guests to secure your workforce, access real-time insights of visitor history and lobby activity, and more. You can also access real-time insights of visitor history and lobby activity. Learn more about iOFFICE

Russell B.
Entertainment, 501-1000 employees

“Pokemon iOffice Use”

OverallHaving all my systems under 1 umbrella makes things easier for me the Facilities Manager and also our Legal and AP team as well. One system, one contract and one invoice. Before ioffice we had several systems which was a pain to manage, train and maintain. I also like how ioffice finds more inovative ways to enhance our experience and help us better manage our Facility. I'm currently looking into sensor tech and way finders for our new expansion floor and current office. After the conference I saw potential to enhance the experience of our staff by using this technology. ioffice continues to make improvements and makes me look good by incorporating the new tech to our Facility.
ProsWe like the fact that we can tie in all our main functions like asset management, package tracking system, visitor check in system and our space manager system all under one umbrella. The software itself is user friendly so pretty easy for when we have to train new employees on how to navigate the system to find what they're looking for.
ConsI still get the spinning wheel when I try to load my floor plans to view in Space Manager. It takes a while sometimes to load. It keeps asking my permission to run the system in Flash which only happens when I open ioffice. I also need to print clear copies of our floor plan on 11 x 17 paper which works sometimes but still can't read the names of the people at the desk locations.

By iOFFICE on July 17, 2019
Russell, Thank you so much for the great feedback! It's wonderful to hear that iOFFICE's single platform design has made your job easier and allowed you to combine multiple systems into one. We were so glad that you attended our User Conference and are delighted to know you walked away with valuable information on sensors, wayfinding, and employee experience. Your concerns with the Space Manager and printing will be passed along to the correct team. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance and we hope iOFFICE continues making you look good!
Erin M.
Sr Administration
Biotechnology, 201-500 employees
June 25, 2019

“Perfect for our growing company...”

OverallWe now have a space plan for growth and can manage seating/employee and manager expectations, new hires, tracking vehicle information as well as allergies, birthdays, start date, etc.
ProsThe constant improvements, they continue as the needs arise. It was a perfect choice for our size company, we had two buildings (one past capacity) and needed to have a system rather than large floor plans. I use this everyday and my colleagues use it for wayfinding. iOffice has different modules that we can add to our package at anytime, it can be as much of an asset to a company as it chooses!
ConsSome kinks still in the visitor application, some of the areas are not as user friendly as others.

By iOFFICE on June 26, 2019
Erin, We're glad to hear iOFFICE was a perfect choice for you. Adaptability and flexibility are so important to a growing company - we never want you to pay for something you aren't going to use! Thank you for the kind words and please reach out to us via your account manager or at (713) 526-1029 if you ever have any questions.
Corey L.
Application Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
June 25, 2019

“Closing the gaps on implementation”

OverallAwesome!
ProsDuring implementation we found gaps in keeping our category configuration up to date and accurate. The development team had recently developed an automated category maintenance process. Soon after implementing iOffice, we were also implementing a new HR application that would require mass updates to our Category information. No need to make those mass updates on the back end, the automated category maintenance process took care of that. The development team implemented this automated process for us in a tight timeline and also during the holiday season.
ConsI know the insights module is somewhat new for iOffice. When running reports on schedule our only option is to output to an email address. I would love to see more flexibility there where we could output to a network share.

By iOFFICE on June 26, 2019
Corey, It's wonderful to hear that our implementation and development teams were able to automate a process that saved you valuable time. They work very hard and it will give them encouragement to keep up the great work. We will make sure to pass along your suggestion about the Insights module. In the meantime, there is no limit on the number of email address that a report can be scheduled to send to. Thank you for your review and for being a loyal iOFFICE customer!
Wes H.
Site Operations Manager
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“All Around Great Solution - TRAC”

ProsTRAC has almost everything you need for fleet, space and time management. Modules are easy to use and arranged in a way to make basic job completion effective and efficient.
ConsThe software has a lot of reporting features. However, the module for creating reports (Insights) is not user friendly. You have to have a string understanding SQL databases to understand how to effectively create reports. Also, the software is missing the ability for an end user to upload information, such as assets, users, etc. Those must be sent to iOffice for upload, which takes up to 10 business days and may incur extra costs.

By iOFFICE on August 22, 2019
Thank you for your review Wes. We're happy to hear you think iOFFICE is an all around great solution and the modules are easy to use. The ability for customers to batch load items is something we are currently working on and plan to roll out soon. I have made our development team aware of your other reporting suggestions and they'll take them into consideration for future improvements. Thank you again for your feedback!
August 21, 2019
Barbara N.
Building Services Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
July 1, 2019

“iOffice Facilities Management Software- two thumbs up!”

OverallAs a Building Services Specialist, the iOffice Facilities Management program has become my right-arm. I am able to access requests in real-time, even when I am away from the office. My facility associates, engineers, and porters, are able to pick-up tickets on their mobile devices, which helps to keep things moving.
ProsiOffice FMS is a user-friendly, cloud-based program that has become seamlessly integrated into our organization's daily routines. Staff loves the easily accessible icons that capture their service requests, as well as the easy to identify workstations and meeting room locations in the Space Manager module. As an administrator, I am able to monitor requests, schedule preventative maintenance, follow up on issues, and run reports as required.
ConsPrinting out the floor plans can be quirky when editing and matching to paper size.

By iOFFICE on July 3, 2019
Barbara, We can't thank you enough for the positive review. We are especially happy to know that you can access everything you need when you are away from the office. We truly value you as a customer and look forward to working with you for many years to come.
Adam D.
West Region Office Services Manager
Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

“Recently Introduced”

OverallThe company I'm with was already using the software. Attending the conference helped me get up to speed on the versatility of the software. I would like to see the software integrated into our IT request systems as well. We currently have more than one IT request and inventory system that seem very bulky and antiquated compared to iOffice.
ProsAs a result of the conference, I was pleasantly surprised to see that we are only scratching the surface of what this software can do. We are currently moving forward with further iOffice abilities to help us create even more order to our respective departments.
ConsI have had some issues with the move tool which was brought up in the conference. Apparently it was not just a 'con' for me as it would appear a new version without the issues I was facing is becoming available.

By iOFFICE on June 26, 2019
Adam, We were so happy to have you and your team at our annual User Conference and appreciate you taking the time to attend. We will forward your suggestions about integration to our development team. Thank you for your feedback and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.
David B.
Workplace Coordinator
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

“iOffice”

ProsiOffice has made it easy for our company to tie the threads between multiple areas of our facilities management. Previously, we were using multiple softwares to do a fraction of what iOffice can do in regards to managing our space. In particular, Insights has greatly improved the quality and production time of our reporting.
ConsAt times, the software can be a little "clunky" or not particularly intuitive. Once someone learns the nitty gritty of the software, however, they can create almost anything they would need to. This is especially evident in the Softspace plugin for AutoCAD and the Insights module. Beginners will be lost, but with training and practice, these facets of the software allow for creative solutions and results.

By iOFFICE on June 24, 2019
Thank you for your review David. It is so great to hear that iOFFICE has helped you improve the quality and production time of your reporting. We appreciate your candid feedback about the learning curve and will pass it along to our team. Take care!
Luis P.
Facilities Manager - Houston
April 24, 2014

“Easiest tool to use that met all of our needs!”

OverallToday's technological advances sometimes make me feel like the technological train has left my station and I'm still on the platform. However, iOffice's IWMS system is relatively easy. If you can find your way around a Windows OS, the iOffice system should be just as easy. The product's functionality exceeds my expectations. The system has a directory feature that pinpoints a colleague's office location on a virtual map. You can create move scenarios. The system is highly configurable. This is truly SaaS. The quality of the product is great. I like the reporting features. I like to see that all of the information is being captured live. I also like that I can go into the system day or night from home or on a trip because the system is web-based. Customer service is great. I always get a live person when I call. The staff is very knowledgeable. I enjoy the product's ease of use. I like that it's modern and intuitive, and I like that you don't have to be very technical to use it. I like the reporting features. I like that it integrates well with other systems that we may have in place, and I really enjoy that the system is highly configurable. iOffice as a vendor is also great. Their staff knows the product, and it shows. They provide training during the implementation process so you can test run your system and make quick corrections prior to the rollout. To be honest, I'm having a hard time trying to think of something I don't like about the tool. I recommend that you scrub your data before you turn it over to iOffice or any vendor for that matter. Freeze moves during the space and move management implementation and make sure your CAD drawings are up to date.

By iOFFICE on June 19, 2019
Luis, It is great to hear that our IWMS is intuitive and was easy for your and your team to adopt! We're also delighted to know the system has exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliment, we can't help but agree, with think our IWMS is the only true SaaS out there. We hope we continue to knock your socks off, and please let us know if there is anything you would like to see in the future, or if we can be of assistance in some way. Take care!
April 24, 2014
Jocelyn H.
Program Specialist, Space Planning
Entertainment, 5001-10,000 employees
July 5, 2019

“Suitable for smaller business and office spaces”

OverallOverall iOffice has been a great addition to our office as a way-finding and space planning tool, however iOffice feels like it was designed for smaller office with low volume of floor plan and occupancy changes. Office does not seem scalable for companies that are moving people around frequently or making updates daily, as it lacks the ability to make mass changes, and there's no way to preview the floor without having to publish it to the live site. There is also a lot of limitations to syncing iOffice data with other existing platforms that our company uses, and requires extra API development internally just to build connectors for instant updates.
ProsEasy to use and train others to use the software. Clean interface. Ability to set customized permission levels per module (asset, space, mail etc). Good customer service. Compatible with Single-Sign On.
ConsLacks main features such as the ability to create mass changes in occupancy, auto/scheduled publishing floor plans or move lists. Maintenance of floor plans is tedious: does not support xRefs in CAD files, SoftSpace only runs on PC/Windows, floor plans cannot exceed 999kb or it will load really slowly. No function to preview or hold floor plans in "draft" before publishing to live site.

By iOFFICE on July 8, 2019
Jocelyn, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're so pleased to know that iOFFICE is a great addition to your workspace, and that it has been easy for you to use and train others. However, I am sorry to hear we missed the mark on some key features. Tedious is never a word you want to hear when it comes to software. Know that we take your feedback seriously. We're also in the process of making some major enhancements to our space and move modules such as the ability to "shelf" employees while you decide where to move them, faster load times for users, and a new forecasting view in our stacking diagram. We realize working with development and IT can be cumbersome. We're also working on a solution that will make connecting to other platforms even easier by cutting out the need for middleware to act as a bridge between our workplace management software and your applications. We hope these, among other updates, will make your experience with iOFFICE even better in the future.
July 5, 2019
Sara B.
Team Lead | Senior Facilities Design Project Manager
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

“iOffice Implementation”

OverallWe have not yet gone live with the software yet as we are currently implementing the Space and Moves module. Our goal has been to automate many of our processes related to Space, Moves, Hoteling Reservations and Service Requests. Prior to going live we are seeing positive improvements in the system that will help us to get rid of multiple outdated spreadsheet and inaccurate space data and the ability to easily track moves and report on the data.
ProsThe reason we selected iOffice was because of it's friendly user interface and overall pricing.
ConsThere are several limitations in the software for a larger corporation. We are finding out there are several functions we would like that aren't currently available. Security around who can see what in the directory, automated approvals, automated organizational hierarchies, etc.

By iOFFICE on July 17, 2019
Sara, Thank you for your review. Getting rid of outdated spreadsheets with inaccurate space data and gaining the ability to easily track moves and report on the data sounds like a major win. However, it concerns us that iOFFICE is missing some functions you need. Your account manager should be reaching out to you to discuss these items in more detail and come up with a solution. In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with!
Daniel P.
Project Coordinator
Philanthropy, 201-500 employees
June 20, 2019

“Streamlining Real Estate/Facilities Support”

ProsiOffice provides an incredible, single platform, system to run your company's Real Estate/Facilities/Workplace operations! The different modules provide different outlets of support that an organization may need, allowing your support team to effectively navigate/receive requests in an isolated environment! If deployed correctly, iOffice can also eliminate some common office problems (Conference Room booking, Submitting Service Request tickets, Parking, way-finding, etc.)
ConsiOffice's platform is still fairly limited in terms customizations, but their team is ready to support and find ways within the platform to solve for your needs. I'm excited to see the future of where this product will go and how it will continue to enhance my teams ability to provide the best level of support to our organization.

By iOFFICE on June 24, 2019
Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We agree that a single platform is key to running your workplace and making business decisions. We're so glad you were able to eliminate common office problems using our service request and conference room scheduling software. Our technology is constantly evolving to support our clients' growth so keep an eye out for some big updates between now and the end of the year. Like you mentioned, we are certainly ready to support, so please reach out if there is anything we can help with!
June 20, 2019
David E.
Progam Manager
Architecture & Planning, 10,001+ employees

“Customer Survey”

OverallSoftware was is mostly effective with adequate support. Custom reporting features provide inconsistent output and unexpected product updates have a cascading impact to customer expected results.
ProsEase of use.
ConsUnannounced software updates have a cascading impact to customer needs. Reporting is inconsistent.

By iOFFICE on October 25, 2016
David, It is great to hear that our product has been easy for your team to use. However, we are so sorry to see that our custom reports are not meeting your needs. We encourage you to please seek assistance through our customer support team who will be more than happy to help. We have also directed your concerns about our product updates to our development team. Thank you for your honest feedback!
Dawn M.
facilities manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

“iOffice use”

OverallThey are an excellent company
ProsI could not manage my space without this tool. I love the hummingbird wayfinder
ConsThere are a few features that I wish it had - a more robust "reverse hoteling" - iOffice created this for us. I also wish more features were on the app

By iOFFICE on June 26, 2019
Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on iOFFICE. It made our day to hear you love our wayfinding software. It's customers like you that make our job so wonderful. We are always working on adding more features and will work hard to continue delivering a great experience.
Yitsy M.
Campus Programs Manager
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
June 18, 2019

“Leading the workplace innovation, one feature at a time! ”

OverallWe couldn't be happier to be working with such a 'people first' company. Their customer service is expectional and by far the best compared to all our other vendors. The forward thinking features that are added to the application make us feel confident that we are headed into the future with the right company.
ProsAll the intuititve features of the application, how easy implementation was, how easy managing the tool is. The fact that there was a great mobile application to access the information was a deal breaker as well.
ConsThere was nothing we don't like about this software.

By iOFFICE on June 21, 2019
Yitsy, What a compliment to hear that you think our software is so intuitive and easy to use. That is our goal! We hope to continue providing you with excellent customer service and innovative solutions for years to come. Thank you for the positive review!
Darren M.
Director, Knowledge & Client Solutions
Facilities Services, 1001-5000 employees

“iOffice IWMS Software”

OverallWe have implemented virtually all of the iOffice modules at multiple locations. Their responsiveness to customization, deadline management, and attention to detail separate them from any competition. They deliver what they sell 100% of the time.
ProsRobust & user friendly. Support teams for development & implementation are fantastic.
ConsWould love to see even more modules integrated.
Recommendations to other buyersThe SAAS component makes implementations seamless while providing security protocols that adhere to our clients requirements.
Meredith M.
Manager, Global Facilities
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees

“Carbon Black - iOffice”

ProsI like how we can do moves, new hire assignments and viewing employee seats all in one place for all our offices!
ConsI wish I could add desks move desk locations on my own.

By iOFFICE on June 26, 2019
Meredith, Thank you for the review! We are so glad to know that using iOFFICE has been a positive experience for you. You can use AutoCAD to easily edit a floorplan that's stored in our software. If you'd help with this, please give us a call at (713) 526-1029. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Take care!
Lisa A.
Regional Facilities Manager
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
June 19, 2019

“Loving this new resource!”

OverallHUGE efficiency improvements for our team since implementation
ProsConsolidation of all of our floor plans - easy access to employee location information at any time!
ConsWork order tool seems a bit challenging at times - just a little more complicated than necessary? Would also LOVE to see floor plans available on Apple iPad! :)

By iOFFICE on June 20, 2019
Lisa, Thank you for the recommendation! Our customers are our most important asset, so we're glad to hear iOFFICE is meeting your needs. We have shared your feedback about product updates with our development team, so stay tuned and please let us know if we can ever be of assistance!
julie c.
Space & Occupancy Designer
Real Estate, 5001-10,000 employees

“Honest Review”

OveralliOffice has allowed us to create an environment where about employees feel connected and aware of their campus.
ProsWhat is like most about the software is the interactive seating chart & asset tracking.
ConsWhat i like least about this software is the not having the ability to polyline in the program as an admin.

By iOFFICE on June 20, 2019
Hi Julie, Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear that iOFFICE helps your employees feel connected to their campus. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager if you have any questions about features & functionality such as polylining. We appreciate your review and having you as a customer!
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2018

“iOFFICE has allowed for me to completely transform our companies way of thinking! ”

ProsiOFFICE is not a tool, but rather a toolbelt for all companies who wish to simplify processes and reach goals more quicker and more efficiently.
ConsiOFFICE is very user friendly but like anything, takes a little time to get fully acclimated with. I would not necessarily consider this a con, maybe just a reality of life.
February 15, 2018
Xin Z.
Space Planner
Architecture & Planning, 10,001+ employees

“Good technology”

OverallI've been ioffice user in China for 3 years. Ioffice is good webbased spaceplanning technology in space and move module
Proseasy use
Consdata update needs manuanully
Recommendations to other buyersif ioffice can improve data collection and easy upload way,would be better

By iOFFICE on June 19, 2019
Xin, Thank you for the recommendation. I see that you are having trouble with the automated data process. Sorry to hear that. We do have a solution, implementing an Automated Data Process for user import and provisioning would eliminate 95% of the manual data entry requirements. Please reach out to customer service or your account manager and let's get this started for you.
Patrick J.
Vice President Business Development
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1001-5000 employees
October 20, 2016

“Intuitive and Flexible Workplace Management System”

OverallI have used this product for over a decade and it has consistently performed and grown with our needs.
ProsUser interface and continuous improvements
Consnone
Joanne K.

“Space Planning Tool”

OverallAs the space planning manager it is my job to ensure that I can track staff and manage the campus seating assignments, pull occupancy reports & building stacking data when requested. The IOffice program provides a user friendly interface that allows me to easily manage the staffing data, which can then be shown in graphic form in reports or floor plans. These formats provide a great visual for presentations to management to show the building(s) capacity and how vacancies may be spread out across a floor plan. Prior to utilizing IOffice the space planning tasks were done manually with PDF floor plans and spreadsheets which did not provide the real time data for a facility! So glad that IOffice was the program of choice to provide automation to an outdated space planning process.

By iOFFICE on October 26, 2016
Joanne, This is such great news! We are delighted to learn that our IWMS is allowing you to remove the need for cumbersome spreadsheets and PDF floor plans. It is also a joy to hear that you can now have access to the real-time data your facility needs. We hope our software continues to serve your needs in the future, and please feel free to reach out if we can ever be of assistance!
Michael M.
operations manager
June 5, 2018

“Great product, Great integration and easy to use”

ProsInstalled quickly, if your familiar the this type of software then you can use this seamlessly. otherwise user friendly!
ConsIt can be a bit pricey, a few feature are missing that i would prefer to have. It can also be hard to find the software in a physical format.
June 5, 2018
Jodi P.
Commercial Real Estate, Unspecified
May 12, 2016

“Best decision I ever made. The CAFM solution to simplify your life ”

ProsiOffice is more like a partner than a vendor. The solution is simple on the user end but still provides enormous detail and reporting functions. Everything I was looking for in a CAFM solution.
ConsThey is nothing to dislike about this vendor. they are a true partner with us.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep it simple. Walk before you run! Openly discuss all you needs to get the best solution for you.
Michael K.
Operations
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

“For what we do!!”

OverallI have used alot of differant work order systems. This would be one of my top choices. It can seem a little overwhelming at first. But, with the documentation and customer support. It is a very easy sytem to use and keep up with. The Enginners that we have on our team, enjoy it, easy to use.
ProsEasy to use
ConsReporting can confusing
Recommendations to other buyersN/A
Kelly C.
Learning Ops
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 27, 2019

“iOffice Review ”

ProsThe navigation to getting where you need to go is easy to use and the website itself is simple. Using a new software is not always easy to learn, but this one was pretty self explanatory.
ConsOne thing I will like to point out is that when I'm submitting a ticket for something, and I'm looking for something specific, i.e. Breakroom Supply Refills, I have to go digging for it. I have to select certain categories or use specific key words that they have pre-selected for their categories. Once you know the categories, then you will know what to click on. But if you are a first time user, this is something to get used to in this sector.

By iOFFICE on June 19, 2019
Thank you for your review Kelly. We appreciate all the stars and kudos. I certainly understand your con and am sure with any software there are some learning curves. I made our team aware of this one in particular and hope we can provide you, and other users, some tips on shortening this learning curve.
February 27, 2019
Courtney P.
May 12, 2016

“iOffice makes my job easier and helps employees!”

ProsThat employee data is sent to iOffice so there is no manual entry. It also give employees real time data regarding where employees sit and locations of conference rooms.
ConsThe space module can be really slow to load. iOffice has been great to work with but sometimes they don't always know the latest updates about their tool.
Recommendations to other buyersGet IT and HR involved from the beginning. They'll be incredibly helpful getting the data into the tool.
Jammie H.
Lpn
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
June 29, 2019

“Easy system to use”

ProsI like that the email and spreadsheets are all together so I dont have to jump from one thing to the next.
ConsThe only downfall is that you have to keep logging in all the time to get into the program.

By iOFFICE on July 3, 2019
Thank you for your kind words about our software. We are glad to hear you find iOFFICE easy to use. If you ever have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! Our customer support team can be reached at (713) 526-1029. We appreciate your feedback, and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.
June 29, 2019
Brendan R.
October 20, 2016

“Solid Product. Constantly working to improve themselves. ”

OveralliOffice is a great solution for our workplace team. The ability to automatically route issues to the correct operator has dramatically decreased our response time to issues. Mobile applications help us capture more work orders. They have been great partners is helping us develop the dashboards and reports we need to manage service delivery. Helpdesk folks are amazing. Opportunities for improvement are with customization of the user interface and enhancing their single sign on capability.

By iOFFICE on October 25, 2016
Brendan, We are absolutely delighted to hear our solution has helped to streamline your facility's daily processes. We are also happy to hear that your experience with the customer service team has been positive. We will pass along your suggestions about the user interface and single sign on capabilities to our development team. Take care!
Ryan I.

“Inlow Review”

OveralliOffice has been a decent software platform for our facilities management. We are primarily using the space module and that is excellent. It's very easy to use. I would like to see secure private scenarios for confidential relocations.
ProsSpace module
ConsSome issues with the work ticketing system

By iOFFICE on June 19, 2019
Ryan, We're glad to see that you're enjoying the Space module, our most popular tool. Also, thank you for your feedback about a possible relocation update to the system. We will forward this to our development team's queue right away. Is there something about the work ticketing system that isn't meeting your needs? We would love to talk it through with you. If you wouldn't mind contacting our customer support team at (713) 526-1029 or reaching out to your account manager, we would be more than happy to assist.
Sandie W.
Corp. Svcs. Coordinator
Oil & Energy, Unspecified
October 18, 2016

“Love it! Love it! Love it!”

OverallI don't work with IOffice as much as I used to, but I can go back to it for information or input at any time and can pick up on what changes have been made to the module with ease.
ProsEase of use.
Ashlea P.
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
May 12, 2016

“5-Star Improvements to My Life as a FM”

ProsEase of use, budget-friendly, scaleable! iOffice has made my life significantly easier.
ConsI had to build my own User's Guide for our employee customers.
Recommendations to other buyersRemember that iOffice can be customized for your use.
John L.
October 25, 2016

“Great products. Great People”

OverallI use iOffice primarily for work order management and space planning. Their solutions are second to none from the design to the ease of use. The staff couldn't me more knowledgeable and polite. I look forward to working with iOffice for years to come.

By iOFFICE on October 26, 2016
John, Thank you for your kind words about our software, we strive to stay at the forefront of the industry to provide intuitive solutions sometimes before our customers realize they need them. We are so happy to know that working with our team has been a positive experience for you, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come as well!
John H.
Store Manager
March 25, 2018

“Easy to use!”

ProsVery easy to use, you only pay for the modules that you need, easy accessible to your mobile device. Customizable.
ConsNo free trail offered, no on site premises offered. Doesn't offer predictive maintenance for the program and my company.
March 25, 2018
Juan F.

“Juan's Review ”

OverallOverall , the iOffice integration team were great to work with. I cannot speak from a facilities perspective. But I was a bit disappointed on the overall value/usability of the mobile conference room finder and the seat finder. The people finder is a bit clunky and slow. The pinger takes a while to load and then it disappears. The mobile conference room finder still needs a bit of work .

By iOFFICE on October 26, 2016
Juan, We are so happy to hear that our team is great to work with. However, we are disappointed to learn that the usability of the mobile app, OpenSpace, is not exceeding your expectations. Is there something specific that would help make it a better fit for you, other than the speed of the application? We would love to speak with you about possible update ideas that would help bring it up to the standard that we expect from our software. Please contact our customer support team or your account manager, and we would be more than happy to work this out with you!
Lish B.
Facilities Specailist
May 12, 2016

“This software is at the cutting edge! I can't wait to watch it grow bigger and better. ”

OverallI have enjoyed using this software with my space planning needs. I like how they are always wanting to better themselves and really care what the customer thinks.

By iOFFICE on October 25, 2016
Lish, We are just delighted to hear you are enjoying our IWMS! We too agree that it is at the cutting edge of facilities management technology. We appreciate your feedback, and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.
Kristin K.
Facilities Coordinator
September 9, 2016

“Great Product”

ProsVendor is very easy to talk to, product be customized to fir your needs.
ConsThe cost is a little high but is comparable to the market.
Recommendations to other buyersif your looking for a lot of option and would like customization this is a great product.
September 9, 2016
Skyler B.
Web Designer, Developer, and Owner
Design, Self-employed
July 1, 2019

“A Great Microsoft Alternative!”

OverallI occasionally dabble with iOffice and have had exceptional results.
ProsiOffice has everything you really need to get the job done and make things look good while doing it. The transition from other solutions to iOffice also isn't all that hard, making it even more appealing.
ConsiOffice has a little catching up to do with the competition. That becomes more and more apparent as you use it, but none of that is exactly a deal breaker.

By iOFFICE on July 5, 2019
Skyler, Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to know that iOFFICE has everything you need, and that the transition was seamless. We'd love to hear more about features you'd like to see in the future. Please contact our customer support team or your account manager if you are interested in sharing more details. Take care!
Brian C.
Lease Administrator
May 12, 2016

“Very user friendly product”

Overall I use this product almost everyday for facilitating employee moves and building service requests. If I have any user issues the customer service is very responsive and not scripted when it comes to assisting with your concerns.
Amy Q.
October 21, 2016

“Satisfied Long Time User”

OveralliOffice is an all encompassing facility management tool, it covers everything from employees to assets and work orders to meeting rooms to mail delivery, and fully customizable along the way.
October 21, 2016
John G.
January 10, 2017

“This Software is Really Good”

OverallThis software was easy to use and I was able to easily teach my team members how to use it. I love this software and it has really helped my business.
January 10, 2017
Zhang X.
November 2, 2016

“iOffice is an easy use and good technology for spaceplanning ”

OverallI've been ioffice user for more than 3 years, iOffice space, move and asset module has helped me on the way of layout showing, data report, asset information maintenance.
November 2, 2016
Building M.

“Real-time Results”

OverallOutstanding product for managing space and services. Fully customizable and fits into to our budget. I have up to date information that is critical to making daily decisions.