Sortly Ratings

Overall

About Sortly

Sortly is a super simple inventory and asset tracking system to VISUALLY track your items and their details including location, price, condition etc for a more intuitive (and less maddening) way to track your items. Key Features: - Access via any Mobile, Tablet or Computer - Check in/out items with in-built scanner - Create or connect to any barcodes or QR codes - Give team members or customer access Trusted by 1000's of leading business. Get started for Free today. Learn more about Sortly

Ali J.
Home Stager
Design, 1-10 employees
January 19, 2019

“Great platform, but still needs work”

OverallI am a home stager and after trying several other inventory platforms, Sortly Pro was my favorite. I am frustrated with some basic features that it lacks, but overall, it does what I need.
ProsI love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use.
ConsThere have been several simple updates that I have requested to customer service. I think for a program specifically designed to track inventory, specifically inventory that moves from location to location or customer to customer, then all inventory should have a 'home' or 'original destination' file so that when it is done at a location or customer then you simply click 'home' and them item goes back to it's original file. For example, I have upwards of 20-30 items that go to a client at one time. When they get returned to my inventory, I have to manually send them back to their original folder one by one. Yes, I can do bulk move, but I have nearly 100 'original destination' folders because all my inventory is categorized in folders. So I have to move the sofas to the 'sofas' folder and the lamps to the 'lamps' folder etc. I would like to be able to 'bulk select' and 'move to home folder'. Also, the option to drag items from one folder to the menu on the left would also help expedite daily actions.
Benjamin B.
Cinematographer
Entertainment, Self-employed
February 4, 2019

“Perfect for Camera Equipment”

OverallSortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.
ProsWhat I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.
ConsA lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.
February 4, 2019
Jason R.
Histologist
Research, 51-200 employees
January 25, 2019

“Sortly in the Laboratory Environment”

OverallThis was exactly the application that I needed when I started our Laboratory inventory system. It is easy for my staff to look up if we have any chemicals on site, and the ability to add custom fields and tags allows us to keep a list of all of our Hazardous materials and link the SDS(new MSDS) forms to the chemicals, as OSHA and other agencies require.
ProsTo be honest, it is 'dumb' software. It has a very basic structure that allowed us to fill in and sort things as we needed to without fighting against any templates or pre-designed structure that got in our way. It is super easy to integrate the iOS/Android app as a barcode scanner, something that other inventory management software charges *thousands* of dollars for, as well as expensive hardware to use. Most of your employees already have cell phones, or can be issued ones for work easily.
ConsIt is not quite as intuitive of an interface as the design would lead you to expect. A few good video/YouTube tutorials would be helpful. The team is still developing features as clients give them input, so things can change quickly. App does not always push to update versions and old versions can be out of synch with the database. Uses Avery labels when I would prefer a zebra printer for printing labels.
Robert F.
IT Installation Tech
June 6, 2018

“The App was easy to use and helpful at first, but in the end it did not do everything needed.”

OverallI was able to get a pretty solid list of inventory and was able to manage it manually for a few weeks.
ProsI liked that I was able to take pictures and scan the product into any folder. I liked that i was able to create as many folders as I needed. I really liked the style and functionality of the app. It just didnt accomplish everything that my bosses needed.
ConsI was not able to search through my items by quantity, I would like to know what I am out of so that I can restock what I do not have. It would be nice to be able to communicate with the other users on the account. I pay for Users, and it would be nice to be able to message them about specific items arriving, through the same app. Maybe a notification system of some sort. I also wish that it were easier to move items back and forth from folder to folder. It is not as user friendly as it should be when it comes to searching for the folder to move the item into. Specifically on the mobile app because when searching for the destination folder you have to click on just the arrows on the right hand side of the parent folder. Maybe implement a quick touch and a hold down action. It would also be nice to be able to receive boxes and deliveries and be able to sort them into specific folders automatically, based on what is scanned. So predetermined folders.
James K.
Operations Manager
Farming, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2019

“An excellent and simple app to manage inventory.”

OverallOverall, I'm extremely happy with the software. Its created efficiency within my business and has saved me a lot of money on part runs for items that we already had in inventory. I would highly recommend this software.
ProsWhat I like most about the app is how simple it is to use and categorize product. As a small business owner, I was having a tough time trying to find an inventory program that fit out business needs. Once I found Sortly Pro, it streamlined our business and created efficiencies company wide.
ConsThe only negative I have experienced is with the lack of instant notifications. I wish it notified the administrator or owner when specific items are pulled from inventory. A suggestion would be to include this as an option when entering inventory into the system.
Sean W.
Co-Owner
March 28, 2018

“Best inventory tracker I've found”

ProsSortly is easy to use, helps us update our inventory quickly and accurately, and is well worth the small cost. Having not just a photo, but tags and descriptions for each item is invaluable to our business as many of the designs have similar titles/themes.
ConsUnder the free version we had a limit on the number of items that could be tracked, but once we upgraded to the Pro version we've had no issues or complaints with the software.
March 28, 2018
Dallas C.
Customer Support Specialist
Consumer Electronics, Unspecified
June 5, 2018

“Sortly Pro has been a great tool in transitioning from the old spreadsheet into the 21st century.”

OverallThe ability to track inventory on the go, efficiently.
ProsThe ability to create custom fields and specify the metadata for said field. Quick to add/move/remove/edit items with quick actions. The tagging system is an efficient way to group products. You can easily track quantities and move and adjust as needed on the fly with simply an app on your phone. You get the intricacy of a spreadsheet with the user interface of an app. If you can add/edit/remove items on a social media profile, then you are savvy enough to create a basic inventory system in this platform.
ConsWith any startup, you're going to have growing pains. They are still perfecting the system. The silver lining is in their response to customer feedback. I don't know if I would call this a con, but there is definitely something of a learning curve. For instance, to create a detailed, intricate inventory system, properly, is going to take some trial and error. There are features and ways to manipulate the app that aren't necessarily apparent. For instance, understanding it's best to keep 'Folders' to a minimum and instead use the tagging system to identify and classify items. We have our own struggles with managing inventory, but once you get a baseline established, in a normal inventory environment, maintenance shouldn't be too labor intensive.
melanie d.
VP Operations
June 5, 2018

“Easy to use and set up. Good value overall. ”

ProsThe app is easy to use and requires a minimal training period for users. It is aesthetically pleasing while being functional. Set up was quick, easy, and can be implemented same day.
ConsIt's missing some core functionality that would be helpful: - Ability to choose which info is displayed first when pulling up a searched item. From our use, we need to see quantity and customer cost first, we don't need to see the QR code, it leads to unnecessary scrolling on the users part to access the info needed. - Permission based views of fields per item. Such as the ability to hide fields, such as dealer cost from non-admin users. -Permission based editing of fields. - Ability to reprint QR labels that have been created - Custom fields are great, but they are limited to text fields. A drop box feature would be great. - Search field suing the web / computer doesn't work as well as the apps. - Low inventory alerts are needed. - a live support number would be highly helpful for any business.
Design, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Great for small business inventory”

OverallWe have an enormous amount of holiday inventory that we needed to keep track of with pictures. We use Sortly to help us keep track of what we use each season, which assists us greatly in purchasing of new product for the following season. It also helped immensely to track what items we had sold out of, so we were never in an oversold situation with our customers.
ProsHaving both the desktop and mobile versions was great. Easy to use, very intuitive and self-explanatory. Allows you to make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be.
ConsSome small glitches, but those were easily fixed with updates.
Accounting, 51-200 employees
January 19, 2019

“Great product for what we need”

OverallGreat experience. Easy to setup, print labels, tag, and track. We know who has what, when. I have recommended this to others as well.
ProsBeing able to asset track our equipment. We know who has what or what they have checked out quickly and easily.
ConsI do wish they had the ability to attach multiple assets to a single user without have to set it on each item.
Gregory C.
logistics Manager
June 8, 2018

“very easy and intuitive at the same time.”

Prosthis software is easy and quick when dealing with inventory. I like how everything is set up and ease of finding my folders and subfolders. I also like how you can use the excel import to also add the items.
Conswat I lease like is if I use a desk top/laptop, adjusting inventory is a little bit different than if I were to use my smart phone. using a laptop I can not adjust the qty of items I want to move it moves all of them; compared to the smart phone it gives me the opportunity to enter my amount that I want to move. also I wish there was a way to adjust the inventory with the excel import. it makes it a lot easier when dealing with large amounts inventory. I wish the excel import would allow to merge the items together instead of making a whole new item. it would be nice if the excel import could also minus the inventory.
Miguel S.
Drone Technician
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2019

“An active user's true review”

OverallWe were a start up company 3yrs ago and grew quite a bit since then. We had a mess of items that needed organization. In a matter of a few days, I had a 3yr mess sorted and organized. I've received high praising from managers and bosses alike for changing the companies dynamic so drastically. Sortly helped me help myself to a standardize organization I could only imagine were possible.
ProsThe ability to export chosen folders/files. This was huge!
ConsIt would be nice if sortly had a "location" section for a even more descriptive stock experience.
January 30, 2019
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
January 25, 2019

“Great for on-the-Go inventory management ”

OverallOn the whole, my experience with Sortly Pri has been very good.
ProsAs a direct seller with a fair amount of inventory, I love being able to show my customers my product and know if I have any in stock.
ConsThis would be a nearly perfect inventory solution for me if Sortly Pro tied into Square or I could invoice from Sortly Pro
Bridget W.
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

“Perfect For Our Team”

OverallWe continue to use Sortly Pro as our go to source for our inventory management. It has been a great tool for our business.
ProsSortly is VERY easy to use. Adjusting inventory is a breeze and immediately updates. Our team is spread across the US and can all access our current inventory at all times on the Sortly app.
ConsAt first, the app was not available on Android applications which affected our teams ease of use. Now it seems like Sortly has ironed out the flaws and is running seamlessly.
Kevin M.
Sales
Chemicals, 501-1000 employees
January 18, 2019

“Easy to use for basic inventory needs”

OverallOverall Sortly has solved some of our problems with inventory management but to implement it on a wider scale it would be impossible to use as is.
ProsEase of use, simple to add and delete inventory.
ConsNot being able to sort part numbers within the app. I wish there was a text only option to scan through inventory items easily without having screen real estate taken up by product pictures. The general layout of information, part number, lot number, etc should be editable. Especially the order in which it appears on the app. Labeling needs some help. Being able to set a specific QR code per item and reprint that specific one would be a really nice feature for inventory management. Being able to use a standard label printer to make labels vs using a sheet and standard printer. Or make your own thermal printer to use Sortly branded labels with the app!
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
January 18, 2019

“Totally loving this for our company.”

OverallWe are able to keep track of all of our inventory & what items are sent out to what locations as well as keep track of what is coming and going within each exact room. We are so happy that we can import from spreadsheet the information on other locations so that we can keep track on them as stock arrives without granting access to those workers to our inventory software.
ProsCustomize-able in almost every aspect. Totally tailored to us.
ConsOriginally it was not available on Android, but now that it is, we have it on the cell phone too. :)
Brandon B.
Vice President
June 6, 2018

“it works well, syncing can be an issue at times but overall good product”

Proseasy to use. simple scan codes for inventory tracking. Can use it across all my devices, iphone, iPad, and Mac to always be up to date.
Conssyncing can sometimes be an issue. obviously with an inventory tracker a difference of even one can make a difference. it has got better, especially after going to the pro version.
Andrea W.
Owner and Founder
June 16, 2018

“Best solution for inventory tracking using a photo and tagging using custom fields. ”

ProsAbility to print and share inventory list. Ability to create custom fields. Ability to associate photos. Makes tracking unique items easier.
ConsPrinting doesn't include custom fields negating the value of this feature. File hierarchy isn't easy to manipulate when inventory items need to be moved around. Could be made easier and less clunky. Need ability to delete, hide, or reorder fields. Great tool for managing furniture for a move, art inventory, or anything that needs to be reviewed by a third party and tagged. Would like if App vs desktop version more similar. Would like ability to sort by a tag. Not sure the scan and QR code is relevant to my needs as a professional organizer. Seems more useful for someone with actual inventory (mulitples of the same item) vs a home owner with lots of unique items.
June 16, 2018
Garrett B.
Manager, Fulfillment Services
Warehousing, 1001-5000 employees
January 25, 2019

“I'm a fan of Sortly Pro”

ProsThe software is easy to use. The updates have gotten the product significantly closer to the abilities of an enterprise level inventory system.
ConsReporting is pretty none existent. I'd love to see some canned reports, now that activity is tracked, on usage. Meaning if you could just have the increments and decrements as opposed to everything else.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
January 21, 2019

“Great system that has really helped our business”

OverallWe have a wide inventory with multiple uses. Sortly has helped us consolidate information in one convenient location and given us the opportunity to see all aspects of our inventory under one 'roof.' The check-in/check-out process is quick and easy for anyone on our team and even though we don't use some of the tools that it offers, as our business grows it is nice to know that we have a system that can accommodate our diverse needs.
ProsThe software is user friendly, offers a lot of practical functions, and offers the exact needs for our business. Using it has kept us more organized, more efficient, and has saved us time and money.
ConsThe one feature that I would like to see added is the ability to move items in bulk based on a custom number, not the entire inventory.
Kensuke K.
Account Executive
Chemicals, 51-200 employees
August 13, 2019

“Simple and easy app to use”

ProsI use this app to control the office supply and sample inventory. I like its simple template that I can easily change the setting. It is useful that I can save the picture of the material as well.
ConsWhen I change the inventory, I liked the old version that I could simply press + or . Now I have to type in the number.
August 13, 2019
Natasha M.
Assistant Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Excellent resource for small business!”

OverallAs a small non-profit business, our inventory changes rapidly and comes from a large variety of vendors. Having the ability to add a vendor name helps us to find items and know where we can reorder more from.
ProsI love having the ability to scan a bar code and get the information about a product, then add that info into our data at the click of a button. Also having the ability to scan a code or search a word to find items in the data base, which prevents dual entry.
ConsJust wish there were more items that had all the data already in the system. I assume this will increase with time. Our inventory changes rapidly so having to add all the data for a vast majority of items is quite time consuming.
Doug W.
Administration Director
Accounting, 201-500 employees
January 18, 2019

“Great Software at a Great Price”

OverallWe were trying to find an efficient and effective way to keep track of our office supplies without having to manually check stock levels every day. Sortly Pro solved that problem and at a great price point!
ProsEase of use. It was simple to setup and even easier to use on a day-to-day basis. Performs inventory management perfectly. The reminder features are especially useful.
ConsThe fact that you cannot use the barcode scanner for products outside of the category you are in. For example if you setup a category for office supplies and then try to scan something for kitchen supplies even though you are still in the office supplies screen, it will not let you. You should be able to scan any product from any screen.
Kiley A.
Youth Program Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“SAIL Loan Closet ”

OverallThe Customer Service has been immensely helpful to us in understanding how the app can be used to best suit the needs of our specific Loan Closet project. We had been doing things in a roundabout way and the Customer Service team was quick and kind to point out a better way to use the app.
ProsSuper fast and easy to inventory new items due to how intuitive the set up is. It has been very easy to teach other people in our office how to use the system! We can also see the exportable CSV files being a favorite feature for monthly/yearly reports in the months to come.
ConsTwice we lost several entries/data due to updates or system errors. We were unable to recover that data which was frustrating.
Joey T.
Upstream Process Development Engineer II
Biotechnology, 201-500 employees
February 2, 2019

“Nice tool to keep track of inventory”

OverallOverall, it is a good tool to maintain inventory. However, we have had encountered some minor bugs.
ProsSortly would send notification if inventory is below a pre-set amount.
ConsSortly requires users to click on descriptions. Users often click the icons instead of the descriptions.
February 2, 2019
Jonnathan R.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“Great service with friendly UI”

OverallIT's great, they are very helpful via email. The ipHone app is great, and so is the web app. Very responsive, and newbie friendly.
ProsI love the friendly UI, it is really easy to use.
ConsThere's some missing inventory features that are missing, but I am sure will be added in the future.
Anna D.
Show Home Design Coordinator
Design, 51-200 employees

“ Sortly Pro's Review ”

OverallWe are tracking inventory of furniture and accessories for a staging and design business. It works very well for what we need it for.
ProsIt is very straightforward and easy to use.
ConsThere is not as many features as some of the other inventory applications but it works for what I need it for.
Dusty S.
General Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees
January 18, 2019

“By Far the Best Value and Product”

OverallWe Love It!!!!
ProsPictures say it all. Every item has a picture so they are very easily identifiable. You can take the pictures yourself or find other sources to upload from. The ability to use Sortly on all mobile devices is perfect for what we do. The best app on the market for inventory.
ConsWill not sync with QBO yet. I hear it's coming though. I would like to have the exact same items in different categories carrying the same balance. If I have widget under supplies and the same widgit under tools, I want the inventory to change in each category when pulled from either.
Sam G.
Fuel Tech/ IT
June 8, 2018

“After 20+ years of using an outdated inventory system it was a relief to find the Sortly App.”

ProsEverything is set up and easy to use, the interface is straight forward and I was able to get straight to work within minutes. If you have a small business and are ready to get out of old ways of inventory I highly suggest Sortly.
ConsThe hashtag search feature can be a hold up sometimes when doing so many numbers with same tag. I wish there was a way to add a hashtag across an entire album instead of inputting the menu with every number. Also I noticed as inventory builds I have to refresh screen more often as some numbers would become unavailable unless I refresh the screen..
Austin H.
logistics manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“Great for keeping stock of our warehouse”

Prossimple to use and a great UX we had everything set up in a day for an entire warehouse.
Consnot an easy way to deduct items from the total count without recounting and just changing the number
Meredith M.
Speech-Language Pathologist
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
January 27, 2019

“Great tool”

ProsAs a speech therapist, I love that I can tag each item with a skill or concept. This is incredibly useful for when I am planning for my next session. I simply type in the skill/concept I want to target in the search tool and all the activities, toys, and games that are tagged with that skill pop up. Very easy and quick for planning.
ConsPerhaps if there was a way to have the most tags or the most recent tags pop up when you are adding a new item would eliminate the time it takes to add new tags.
January 27, 2019
Jason G.
Lab Technician
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
May 4, 2019

“Great Standalone System for Internal Inventory”

OverallWe are using this product to track and organize a couple hundred different consumable items. This helps us to maintain a minimum inventory, and be alerted when items run low. Our usages is very dependent on the current workload and project requirements, so some parts may sit for a while, but then get used up quickly on short notice.
ProsCost is very affordable compared to other products available. Flexibility to be smartphone and cloud based makes it accessible. Easy to setup and maintain.
ConsNot easy to download/change/upload entire database.
May 4, 2019
Nicholas R.
Ceo
Photography, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2019

“Softly ftw”

ProsWe were able to quickly inventory our whole studio
ConsI wish there were more label formats. We had to make our own smaller labels.
January 24, 2019
Kevin A.
IT Infrastructure Manager
Building Materials, 1001-5000 employees

“Easy and Aforadable”

Overallwe run a small hvac company and this tool has helped us reduce our spending by allowing our project managers to see what we have on sight that may have been returned from other jobs and prevents us from over ordering. it also allows team members the ability to see what we have on and at a moments notice. this has been a great fit for our company
ProsSorry Pro was very easy to setup and to use. I was easily able to add items keep them categorized for easy searches
Consfor the purpose we are using this i have not found any cons yet. I am still looking
Charley L.
May 6, 2018

“Ok”

ProsGreat visual and math features, easy to set up, with multiple folder options. Sorry, I don't have a hundred characters of pros, so I am just writing this to fill in he required space for this review to work.
ConsChanges made when offline don't seem to sinc when you go online. Contrary to popular belief, don't always get web reception where the goods are, and even if you do, you have to wait for it to reboot after every single entry. If internet is slow, you can go ten times faster on paper.
May 6, 2018
Anthony L.
June 11, 2018

“great user interface. Intuitive, and great customer services”

ProsI like how it is user friendly, and an excellent organizational tool. I love that I can customize it to my organization. And I think the mobile app is excellent.
ConsI wish there were better search options, and I wish I could capture items directly from the internet and add them to the software (like Pinterest's website browser button). Additionally, I feel like the visual graphics could be improved
Maria M.
Lab Coordinator
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
January 18, 2019

“Has lots of potential, but is lacking a bit of common sense”

OverallIt has been a process. I would love to be able to do a full switch of our inventory into the system however, it is difficult as there can be lots of mistakes that can happen that are difficult to track meaning that it is nearly impossible to reconcile properly.
ProsWhen I was looking at the program prior to committing, the advertising and sell guide was impressive.
ConsIt is not easy to use. I find it frustrating often and it is difficult to find support. There are times when I need support right away and I have to "schedule" a meeting.
Deven P.
Partner
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

“A great product”

Pros- ease of uploading pictures and adding instant tags for future reference - Being able to create instant presentations to forward to clients. Great for speeding up sales process
Cons- the software is missing an option for filtering items through multiple tags. Right now, we can select a single tag for filtering. More needs to be done on this front.
Melanie G.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees
January 18, 2019

“Sortly for a Dance Studio”

ProsSortly has enable my team to be able to access information about our costumes offsite. The search function is wonderful and makes locating items super easy.
ConsWould be great to be able to create sub categories in the items so that we can log how many sizes of each costume there are. at the moment we type this manually in the notes.
Eric R.
Studio Manager
Motion Pictures and Film, 201-500 employees
January 18, 2019

“Has changed our way of organizing photo/video gear”

OverallOverall Sortly is incredible and I would highly recommend anyone on the fence about to get it. It's worth every penny.
ProsRight away I love the ease of use. Sortly Pro makes it effortless to organize your inventory. The app isn't confusing like other inventory apps. I also love the ability to export/print PDFs.
ConsI hope there's a better check-in/check-out system for gear.
Connor D.
Medical Sales Vendor
June 8, 2018

“I use sortly to keep track of inventory at various hospital locations in Los Angeles.”

ProsThe overall functionality is easy to use and makes sense. Taking photos for each item makes it easy to record information. Tagging each item with specific instruments is great.
ConsItems seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.
Alex L.
Operations Manager
June 5, 2018

“It does the job, still need to fine tune some features but not bad.”

ProsI like that there is a web and mobile app version of it. It's great to be able to take a photo of the item and then add it to the site.
Consi wish the photos can be rotated and moved around in the interface. The Add Items and add folders are not as intuitive as i like. sometimes they get mixed up when clicking
11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“Works great for simple inventory tracking.”

Overall100% tracking of our inventory with barcode scanning from cell phone and cost/price separation.
ProsI like that this supports multi device use, barcode scanning from cell phone and price/cost separation.
Conssometimes inventory can give a false number or not fully updated information about a product on a different device than scanned and input from.
Luis Marcelo M.
Consultor de Marca, Design e Comunicação
Design, Self-employed

“Good suprise”

ProsAt first Sortly Pro was an affordable easy-to-use collaborative tool that a team of 3 with no previous experience could use for a while. But it turned out to better than I expected. And months later I am still using it.
ConsIt's not fast, I have to say. Loading can take a lot of time.
Seema A.
June 6, 2018

“I love this software, and I am looking forward to have a more complete offering of feature”

ProsPro is easy to use. The search feature (when it is working) is fantastic. I also like its customizable features.
ConsSince its launch, there have been many bugs, which has made it hard to train the other users since the addition of multiple features and fixing of bugs as been ongoing.
Ger M.
consultant
Events Services, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“Used in an event companies warehouse”

Overallgreat.
ProsCompleted changed and improved how we track a myriad of items we use at events. Our office staff can how see everything in our warehouse and its exact location.
ConsNo calendar ability to saee where an item will be on a future date.
Retail, 51-200 employees

“Love Sortly”

ProsThe ease of use of this software is the best part. With features that make it easy to see what inventory you have where, it is the best platform that I have found for my small business.
ConsI have no complaints thus far - everything has been great.
Xavier C.
General Administration
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
January 20, 2019

“Sortly Pro - Mobile Rehab”

OverallWe have completely overhauled and streamlined our inventory/asset management processes with Sortly.. we have no complaints and will continue to utilize Sortly Pro going forward
ProsEase of use, simple functionality, strong and versatile capabilities
ConsTracking history/review of movement among folders
January 20, 2019
Timothy C.
Supply/ Mainteance/ Janatorial Supperviser
June 13, 2018

“very helpful tool keeping track of stock and where it goes”

Prosbeing able to transfer items from place to place and keeping track of them and making people accountable for the items (no lost inventory )
ConsONCE YOU LEARN THE SYSTEM its good but if you are not careful you can delete whole folders and have to scan a lot of items over
June 13, 2018
Alex G.
June 11, 2018

“Overall great. Wish there was a better way of entering inventory faster. ”

ProsLove the UX and the feature set. Also love the mobile app. Overall a great product that is easy to use across a team.
ConsWish it had more integrations. For example, an integration with UPS or Fedex to automatically enter packages that arrive.