Quore Ratings

Overall

About Quore

Quore develops innovative software solutions that hotels use to run their day-to-day operations more efficiently. Our product improves communications between guests and staff by streamlining housekeeping, guest relations, engineering and every other aspect of running a hotel. The bottom line is that we make life easier for everyone who works in a hotel, which means guests get their needs met faster. With smarter teams and happier guests, everybody wins. Learn more about Quore

Amulya S.
Regional Director
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
March 20, 2019

“Excellent Tracking For Business”

OverallI have used this software for over 4 years. And it is has surpassed all my expectations. It really is a great communication tool between teams.
ProsEverything, there is absolutely nothing in this software that I do not like or use. This is a great concept and use is industry wide. Excellent communication tool for the business, if used correctly. Even if someone uses this only 50% of capability they will see the positive difference.
ConsAs stated above I love almost everything. The only thing that will make it exceptional will be allowing it to be tailored by organizational usage. That piece is still missing and there are a lot of restrictions. But still a brilliant tool.
March 20, 2019
Emily A.
Sales Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
June 13, 2019

“Quore”

OverallWe are all able to work together and communicate well.
ProsIt has never been easier for our team to all be on the same page. Every department can communicate and understand what goes on in the rest of the hotel. This software has really linked each department and given us the ability to have better communication so nothing is ever missed.
ConsNo complaints about this software. We have tried many different ways to connect our team and this is by far the best.
June 13, 2019
Ashley P.
Director of Sales
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“Streamlines Communication in Hotels”

OverallI have used Quore in several hotels over the last 10 years and actually recommended it when I came to my current property. We really enjoy it.
ProsI love the format of the log book. It allows for a more casual conversation but gets the point across.
ConsI have not really seen a con to this software. It makes for easy communication and allows our entire team to feel updated.
September 18, 2019
cliff w.
Maintenance Manager
April 10, 2018

“program is fantastic, needs better connectivity and push notifications”

Overallbetter organization of our preventative maintenance, more accountability for work orders. better monitoring of meters, pool chemicals, and utilities.
ProsI love that this program allows me to streamline our building PM's. everything I need at my finger tips.
ConsI wish you could get the push notifications working properly. I hate having to uninstall and reinstall every few days to get them back on my phone. its quite a pain and makes my team rather annoyed
Curtis H.
General Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2018

“Great concept but has bugs to work out”

Overallimproved communication and productivity with my team. Ability to track everything.
ProsLove the concept and what this can do for us, four our communication and tracking our guest service, preventative maintenance items, and tracking rounds and readings. So much potential in this software and what it can do if implemented correctly for a hotel.
ConsBugs, bugs, and more bugs. At times it feels like they tried to do too much to fast. The mobile app can be very buggy and unstable. When it works it works great, but at times we feel that features are still in beta testing.
Pinky K.
GM
April 10, 2018

“It's been a great tool that we have added”

ProsLove that it's web-based so I don't have to be at the hotel to know what's actually going on there.
ConsIt's a little too costly. Wish they could lower the price a little. It's a little tricky to use at first and training is absolutely necessary.