Funnelmaker Ratings

Overall

About Funnelmaker

Web-based solution that provides customer relationship management through project management, social network marketing and more. Learn more about Funnelmaker

Melissa T.
Admin
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“Glad we changed from Salesforce to FunnelMaker”

OverallWe love FunnelMaker. I would highly recommend it. The staff are great to work with. If I have a problem and they help me or fix it pretty quickly. We saved a lot of money by changing over from Salesforce to FunnelMaker.
ProsThis software is super easy to use. I did not have any experience in email marketing, and this software was very helpful in getting me emails out and tracking them. Software was easy to import from Salesforce. Click to dial for sales reps is a life saver. Lead scoring and tracking very helpful.
ConsWe were a Salesforce customer, and the biggest change we had to make was from client management to contact management. Which contact management is 100% the way to go. So it was little hard for us at first getting used to contact management, however, FunnelMaker helped us make the transition and adjust.
March 26, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2018

“It does Everything, and MORE!”

ProsWith only one monthly fee for unlimited users and group creation, tons of automated features (workflows, email drip campaigns, event creation/execution (including payment acceptance), storefront/website creation this is a no-brainer! At first we were just using it for contact management but over the last 5+years FunnelMaker has become our most valuable "employee!" We are a non profit with a small staff, yet FunnelMaker enables us to keep up with many clients, benefactors and community partners.
ConsIt is easy to use but if your staff is largely volunteer it may take a while to get folks onboard with the vast abilities of FunnelMaker. Some facets look easier when demonstrated and take a little hands-on before becoming proficient.
August 10, 2018
Kayla H.
Inside Sales Representative
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“Funnel Maker helps me keep track of my activities. If I didn't use this I wouldn't some remarks. ”

OverallI can keep track of my customers orders, remarks, and issues with the system very easily.
ProsI like that it keeps everything on the date it happened so if I need to go back and look at a certain activity, then I do that very easily.
ConsSometimes the system freezes and it takes a while to get started again. Most days the system is very slow.

By Funnelmaker on September 1, 2018
Kayla, Thank you for comments. We take things like system delivery and functionality very seriously and as you might imagine, any issue surrounding system performance would be rectified within minutes so may I suggest a screen sharing appointment where we could possibly help you get to the bottom of the issue! We can test your internet speed and your computer's cache memory and hopefully help solve the issue. Those are typical culprits for slowing cloud based solutions. Please let us know we are ready to help!
Michelle N.
ISR
Apparel & Fashion, 501-1000 employees
June 1, 2018

“I like funnel maker because it is user friendly!”

OverallFunnel Maker is a way to track the activities I do on a day to day basis. Also, it allows me to schedule reminders to go back and follow up with customers about certain things.
ProsI like Funnel Maker, because it is an easy way to keep track of notes about customers. I like the way you are able to schedule follow ups to remind yourself to go back and check on a customer.
ConsFunnel Maker has a tendency to lock up, or run very slow. When Funnel Maker locks up it can be very time consuming especially if you are on the phone with a customer.

By Funnelmaker on September 1, 2018
Thank you we're so glad you love the way FunnelMaker schedules your activity! On the locking up comment, It is quite possible that your cache memory is full and thus causing the slow down or computer failure. We would love to review your computer's performance on a screen share and possibly we could help you get to the bottom of why this is happening to you. Contact support@funnelmaker.com they're there 24/7 and lets find out why you experience slow performance. Thanks Again!!
Charity H.
Inside Sales Representative
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees
June 1, 2018

“Excellent source to keep my work schedule in order and reference prior contact with clients.”

OverallMore organized & efficient work day.
ProsThe layout for creating new activity. It works well and I like the activity choices available. I also like the daily listings of my upcoming follow-up appointments under "Events for Today". I especially like that the telephone number is included. That way, at a glance, I can see what area codes the customers are & which I should call first.
ConsI don't like that I cannot block myself from making appointments on certain days of the week. If I know I have a day off work coming up, I have to keep reminding myself not to make appointments on that day. It would be helpful if I could block an upcoming vacation day or the weekend from accepting appointments.
Donna K.
Consultant
Management Consulting, Self-employed
September 10, 2018

“Smart choice for small businesses”

ProsLove the ability to connect business contacts (customers, prospects, partners) with a full spectrum of communication channels. I can set up email campaigns or newsletters, then go to a specific contact and find out which emails they have received... and which ones they opened! I can find out whether they clicked a certain link and be ready to contact them for follow up. When I make a phone call, it's tracked against the contact record so I know exactly what the communications have been. I can even send out surveys. It's basically a one-stop shop for all my communication needs.
ConsI wish the interface was slightly smoother.
September 10, 2018
Michelle M.
Marketing
February 5, 2018

“Affordable, Great Integrations, Unlimited Users”

ProsHas everything the big CRM's have at a lower price-point except recognition. Great for a growing organization and full-scale marketing integration. Has amazing transcription software for sales calls.
ConsI think they should offer better tutorials for all the systems they provide. Support is great, but we still haven't implemented all the tools we have at our disposal with FunnelMaker. Slack integration would be nice too!

By Funnelmaker on September 1, 2018
Michelle - Thanks for the input - as you can imagine we're ever evolving and improving every feature of FunnelMaker. Since your comment we've added "GUIDE ME" instruction which guide your every click as well as inside you'll now find some 30 to 40 videos that deliver step by step instruction. FunnelMaker is one of the only CRM Marketing Automation tools on the market offering 24/7 support down to the user. Call on us anytime - we're here to help!!
February 5, 2018
Automotive, 51-200 employees
May 31, 2018

“Good product for a company of our size. ”

ProsClick to dial is a useful tool to help coach salespeople, integrates email marketing into our CRM records, trackability
ConsCustomer support needs to be more helpful, problem-solving could be better, seems to operate slowly at times

By Funnelmaker on September 2, 2018
We love Feedback! Feedback is the key to improvement. We reached out to this user and found out as a new hire at their company that they were never instructed by their HR that FunnelMaker has FREE 24/7 user support. We're always here and ready to help! Just call on us!
Tim H.
ISR & A/R
May 31, 2018

“Always easy to use and very functional.”

OverallMake reminders to call back or e-mail and check customers needs and requests very easy to keep up with.
ProsKeep up with my notes on customers and orders. It makes it easy to look at past notes and e-mails I have sent.
ConsI would like to see just my notes about call and e-mails I have made and not all the other sent e-mail sent by others.

By Funnelmaker on September 1, 2018
Tim, Thank you so much for your positive comments about FunnelMaker!! I believe we can help you on filtering what you want to see in any record! There is a filter list at the top of every record on the contact history view. Just check conversations and that will eliminate all of the other items you don't want to see!! Happy FunnelMaking!!
Bob S.
Regional Sales Manager
May 31, 2018

“Overall it is good. It is very easy to get started and use.”

ProsI like the reminders and the ease of putting customers information in. It is easy to input the follow-up information. The other things that is very effective is the forecasting. I found this very useful in trying to see what my potential sales are, plus the sales I have already conducted.
ConsSo far, the person who we originally worked with to learn the software has not been responsive with questions or problems. There have been some things we needed tweaked and he does not respond . Also, would like to see the software interact with my calendar. Not sure how to do that. I am sure the issues we have had would be simple to fix if the trainer would get back to us.

By Funnelmaker on September 17, 2018
Bob, we're so glad you are able to drive an effective and accurate forecast using FunnelMaker!! You may not have been aware that you were introduced to FunnelMaker by an outside 3rd party consultant that is not associated with FunnelMaker and since that moment when we learned of your training issues we have held multiple training sessions. So many that your Owner has very positive comments in this review area! Thank you and don't hesitate to call on us for help!
Amanda H.
Director of Off Site Events
May 31, 2018

“There are a lot of great features that are useful, it does run slow but overall does the job.”

ProsI like the "click to dial" function the best. It's extremely helpful to be able to record conversations and play them back at a later time. It also gives us the ability to achieve a productive conversation without the fear of forgetting important information.
ConsThe software runs slow, are unable to "minimize" the screen which is hard when you are used to working with split screens. Also, when our data was merged from Sales Force it was not inputting into FunnelMaker correctly and were told that since the formats were different it would never merge exactly. This created a HUGE problem for us and left a TON of contacts without any corresponding contact information.

By Funnelmaker on January 15, 2019
Amanda, thank you for the compliments and we're glad you love the click to dial feature - yes its a GREAT tool for business. It clearly makes funnelmaker easier to use than most systems on the market. I checked with the integration team and we did find that data you got from your previous CRM was in 5 pieces and disparate when you received it from their system. That was four years or more ago and we don't see any communication from your side mentioning this problem. May i share we do have a 24/7 FREE support channel and you can always reach out to support@funnelmaker.com for assistance.
June 1, 2018

“Easy to use, easy to navigate, and keeps up with everything so that I don't have to. Nice!”

ProsThe color scheme is well contrasted, everything stands out and nothing blends in to the background to be forgotten. Very well designed.
Cons There's no option to add a new contact from the Expanded Dashboard. I'd like to be able to not have to go back to another page to have to reload my contacts list.

By Funnelmaker on June 4, 2018
Hello, Thank you for your review. Based on your comment, our developers added the option to add contacts through the "Expanded Dashboard". If you refresh your screen/tab, you should now see that option on the right hand side, under Welcome. Thanks and have a great day!
Kim M.
Business Office
June 4, 2018

“I really like the ease of Funnelmaker. It is, for the most part, very user friendly.”

ProsThe general usability. The different creative ways to use it. The different functions of Funnelmaker are easy and user friendly. Used the event set up for the first time and it was easy to navigate. Great customer support if I have questions.
ConsI wish it had a way to attach a document. There are times when I send out emails to our students and it would be much easier to attach a document for them to view. ie: class schedules, calendars, etc.
June 4, 2018
Mar G.
April 27, 2018

“Our non profit has used FunnelMaker for three years. It gives our small team a big outreach. ”

ProsThe ease of use of this product and the multiple tools contained therein make it a boost to our organization and is a bargain for our budget.
ConsThere are so many features it's hard to master them all. Some we use infrequently. While this isn't a true com we had to list something!
April 27, 2018
ARIEL J.
ISR
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 1, 2018

“GREAT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF THINGS”

OverallKEEP TRACK OF CONVERSATIONS, EMAILS AND OTHER INTERACTION WITH CUSTOMERS.
ProsOUR CUSTOMER'S LIKE WHEN I REFER BACK TO PREVIOUS CONVERSATIONS, THEY FEEL MORE VALUED. EASY TO USE. GREAT WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF THINGS.
ConsSOMETIMES IT TAKES A MINUTE TO LOAD BUT OTHER THAN THAT... I LIKE IT 100%. I HAVEN'T HAD MANY ISSUES WITH FUNNELMAKER.

By Funnelmaker on June 4, 2018
Thank you for your review!! Would it be possible for you to please tell me specifically where you are working or which screen you are opening that is not loading in a timely manner? This way, we can check that in order to get a resolution for you. Thanks
Brian B.
Vice President
Building Materials, 11-50 employees
March 4, 2019

“Funnelmaker flexible CRM”

OverallFunnelmaker makes tracking CRM activities very easy and automated. It makes tracking emails between you and clients automatic and easy to look up. Customer support specifically rep is great!
ProsHow flexible it was to customize fields to capture data that you want to use.
ConsSometimes you have to hit an extra mouse click to drill down to more details on some information, but the Funnelmaker support is very willing to take suggestions and even makes changes based on this feedback when possible.
March 4, 2019
Terry B.
Printing, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2019

“Great Tool For Quick Business Flyers”

OverallIt is a great program with so many functions geared to support a sales team of any size. We are pleased with the overall results.
ProsThe best feature of Funnelmaker is the ability to easily create flyers. They provide an array of layout and styling options. It takes only moments!
ConsCreating a group email list is a bit labor intensive. There are many steps. It would be helpful if it could work as a regular emailing platform that allows you to input multiple addresses at a time without creating separate contacts for each person.
March 12, 2019
Terry S.
Sales Manager
Printing, 11-50 employees
August 4, 2018

“Great Customer Service”

OverallOur company has open territories so this is important for us to monitor .
ProsAny new program a company decides on will take time to get their sales team on board. the support is great with funnel maker. They respond quickly & are willing to help us all the time.
ConsWe do not have any cons regarding funnel maker.
August 4, 2018
Cameron H.
labor sales
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
January 14, 2019

“zero customer support”

OverallYou will never miss a scheduled call-back (as long as the system is working correctly). Keeps track of all incoming/outgoing coorespondence (as long as the system is working correctly). The only people you can never reach is the ones responsible for the system working correctly. If the system goes down, take the day off.
Prosbeautiful, easy to see/set-up/use 'dashboard' home page. Honestly couldn't be better
Constheir support system when you have an issue is not prompt, no sense of urgency, difficult to communicate with unless you are willing to write a friggin' book, send it in an e-mail and wait however long it may take to get a response. Very polite, very professional, but not customer accessable.

By Funnelmaker on January 15, 2019
Cameron, thank you so much for your input, we appreciate all constructive comments - ALWAYS! We are very thankful that you find our solution "beautify, easy to see/set-up/use and it couldn't be better! As a user and not the admin of your account - I love hearing how you love the system, I think the other issues are easy to clear up as well, Your company did not purchase the phone support - as a user i'm sure you didnt know that so hopefully that would help you understand that our support teams are there and ready to help! You do have FREE email support available to you 24/7! Thank you for your positive comments and we look forward to a long term relationship!
January 14, 2019
KIMBERLY S.
sales associate
11-50 employees
May 31, 2018

“My biggest issue is when you pull an account to see the notes, you have to scroll to find the notes.”

OverallIf there is a problem, we can go back and see the notes for the account or the customer we spoke to.
ProsYou can see what issues the customer was having from previous orders. You can keep track of everything
ConsWe send out eblast to our customers. These e blast should be below the customer notes. Sometimes you are scrolling so long to find them, it feels like a waste of time.

By Funnelmaker on September 2, 2018
KIm, Thank you so much for your communication, I noticed that customer service is an area you may not be using. At FunnelMaker were the only CRM/Marketing Automation company that offers FREE 24/7 email support (down to the user), so please don't let a single issue go by without reaching out, we here!!! Email us at support@funnelmaker.com any time you have a need and we'll be glad to help!! Anytime!
MICHELLE T.
Customer Service & Inside Sales Rep.
Printing, 11-50 employees
June 7, 2018

“in learning how to use Funnelmaker it seemed to have to enter the same information in multiple times”

OverallThe benefits I got from using this software is sharing important information on customer's orders with co workers that are states away.
ProsWhat i like most about this software is that I can keep helpful information in and do not have to worry where you placed it or losing it.
Consrepetitive and seems that most of functions are not user friendly. also notes in customers accounts needs to be at the top and not all the latest e-blast the customer received. i need customer info in notes is most important so it should be separate and not together.

By Funnelmaker on September 1, 2018
Michelle Thank you so much for your input as we take each and every comment seriously. Possibly you haven't seen the "guide me" clickable helper that literally will guide you through hundreds of tasks. Also we do have 24/7 email support to assist you anytime. We welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way. If you could email us at support@funnelmaker.com we will someone reach out asap! Again thank you!
June 7, 2018
John B.
Account Consultant
June 5, 2018

“I like what Funnelmaker does for me in providing follow-up reminders.”

ProsIt reminds me of needed follow-up and doesn't go away until I hit completed. It allows me to have all the contact information and current status of each customer and is accessible not only on my computer, but also my phone.
ConsIt is not overly user friendly. For me, the quickest way to go to an existing account is through the "company" tab. Once there, I can't: complete a task; set an activity with the calendar; or edit/add contacts.

By Funnelmaker on September 1, 2018
It should be noted that in this case FunnelMaker was recommended to John's company by a 3rd party consulting firm and simply did not provide initial training and onboarding. You may Notice an additional comment by the owner of John's company sharing that once we were made aware that they were not using that consulting firm any longer, FunnelMaker marketing support team has made believers out of their sales leader and team!!
Michael R.
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2018

“Best investment business as purchased ”

OverallMy salesforce gave me a lot of push back at first but with 5-6 weeks each of them have come into my office and have told me what a great find this system is to them. They are all over follow up calls now and love how it organizes their daily task.
ProsHow simple the software is to operate and navigate.
ConsAs of right now I really don't have any cons
October 4, 2018