Elementor Ratings

Overall

About Elementor

Page builder for WordPress. Use industry specific pre-made themes or make your own page with drag and drop functionality. Learn more about Elementor

Lucille G.
Event Director
Events Services, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2019

“Lame to in the Game”

OverallElementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.
ProsThis plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.
ConsThe biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search. Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.
September 5, 2019
Nimanthi R.
Web Designing
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
April 26, 2019

“a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition”

Overall I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.
ProsElementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free
Cons Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.
April 26, 2019
Brent R.
May 14, 2018

“Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients”

OverallAfter years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.
ProsElementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder you can get, which is evidenced by some of the fastest growing numbers in the repository. The Pro version of Elementor takes things to a whole new level, adding dozens of extra modules and features, which make the upgrade a no-brainer. And now that they include a full theme building feature set with dynamic values and more, it's the most complete page builder around. There are numerous great third party plugins as well, and thousands of users in their community who are willing to help. It's pretty amazing. Plus, there is a role manager, which is great for use with clients.
ConsThere are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.
May 14, 2018
ishara m.
Graphic Designer
Printing, 11-50 employees
April 28, 2019

“Elementor”

Overall I have likewise been hugely awed with Elementors refreshes and the measure of new highlights they have included just from the couple of months I have been utilizing the module.
ProsElementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that gives you a chance to construct pages and posts utilizing a basic simplified proofreader and best of all it's good with all WordPress topics. Elementor additionally offers the capacity to manufacture headers, footers, and even popups utilizing its simplified proofreader. This is an unfathomable expansion to any WordPress site since you can construct complex pages effectively. Stacked with a lot of helpful gadgets and broadly bolstered by designers Elementor has rapidly turned into the most prevalent page developer for WordPress. Principle Elementor Features: Gives clients a chance to manufacture pages utilizing a simple to utilize intuitive editorial manager. 30 gadgets to incorporate into your pages. Good with all WordPress topics. ElementorCompletely alter your topic utilizing the Elementor proofreader for your header and footer. Structure manufacturer with mainstream advertising incorporations including Mailchimp. Plan popups for email catch shapes (or some other use cases). 50+ extra gadgets to use in your Elementor pages. Add Custom CSS to Elementor pages. Propelled Custom Fields coordination which gives you a chance to show ACF fields in Elementor pages (love this component). Extra WooCommerce support Elementor Features and What I adore About It All On the off chance that you've at any point constructed a WordPress site starting with no outside help either utilizing a custom topic or an excell
Cons It does not offer any chance to at least style your connection for unknown reasons. Nor does it acquire the connection styles appropriately from the present subject. It's surrey with regards to content and textual styles all in all: Sometimes the styles get connected effectively, now and then they don't.
April 28, 2019
Music, 501-1000 employees
July 30, 2019

“Page building and layout editing in WordPress has never been easier!”

OverallOverall, I find Elementor to be the easiest way to create and edit pages on WordPress sites. I now use this for all of my client's websites, and they are really happy with the end results. It features so many widgets even its free edition that it makes building a feature-filled webpage a doddle. It's very much a step-up from WordPress's inbuilt page customisation tools.
ProsI find the UI of Elementor to be very user-friendly, even those who have very little experience with WordPress page editing will be able to pick this up very easily. There are many widgets available in the free edition that can satisfy the needs of a small site (button, text, picture, video, etc.). The range of customisation for page layouts (column amounts, widths, etc.) and widget options (cell padding, colour changes, etc.) means you can really customise your site to meet your own needs and desires rather than having just another 'cookie-cutter' site style. The drag-and-drop feature when inserting widgets onto a page, as well as options available through right-click, mean it is super-simple to add, edit, and remove items in the edit view. A lot of WordPress plugins now support Elementor integration for widgets and layouts, which is especially useful if you use one of these plugins as it can be added to a site page via Elementor.
ConsThe pricing plan is three-tiered (pricing for 1 site, 3 sites, and 1000 sites). I'm not sure how this compares to competitors as I haven't shopped around since Elementor more than meets my needs, but I'd prefer to be able to pay for up to 10 sites instead of needing to pay for up to 1000 sites, which I'm realistically going to get nowhere near. I would also like to be able to pay for a perpetual licence but the only options are for a yearly subscription - although this also comes with support for the year and updates for the year, I would still prefer to outright pay for a licence instead of a recurring cost. However, this wouldn't put me off using the product as it still meets my needs.
Pieter c.
Retail, Self-employed
January 22, 2019

“Elementor - The number 1 WordPress page builder”

OverallElementor lets me add a lot of options and custom functionality without having the need of hiring a profesionnal developer. It allows us to serve our clients better, have a better looking website by using just 1 plugin (or two, if you use the Pro version).
ProsElementor (Pro) is an awesome drag & drop page builder with all the functionality you'll ever need. Elementor is very easy to work with, so you can design any page you want without coding knowledge. Just choose the widgets you want to add and voila, your page is populated with the chosen widget. Change fonts, colors, width,... you naem it, Elementor has it. The Pro version offers e-commerce functionality (you can design a custom single product template per product, per product category for example) and the ability to use custom CSS in your pages and templates. You can even design your own custom header and footer. Recently, Elementor launched their own popup builder which offers a huge variety of popup settings and conditions to choose from. Show the popup on exit intent, scrolling, clicking a button etc...
ConsIf you're using have caching on your website, like Cloudflare, it's possible some page titles keep displaying in the standard color, instead of the chosen color. You'll need to go to the Cloudflare settings and purge the pages you just edited. That's the only downside I'm experiencing wih Elementor.
January 22, 2019
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
June 27, 2019

“The best page/site builder for WordPRess”

OverallElementor is great to work with. It has a lean learning curve, a huge and helpful community, and there are add-ons for just about anything you'd need. Its features are great for marketing purposes too (popups, forms, sticky elements, etc.), making it a great choice for landing pages too.
ProsBesides being a fantastic page builder with a lean learning curve, I mostly like the huge community that has formed around Elementor. There's an entire "ecosystem" developed around Elementor: there are so many fantastic add-ons developed by the community and even themes developed specifically for Elementor
ConsThe loading speed of pages built with Elementor is often bigger than some other page builders, such as Oxygen Builder. I feel like this area could be improved, so that Elementor does not load scripts and styles of elements that are not inserted on the page. While it may not build the fastest pages (in terms of the loading speed due to page size), it does a much better job than most of its competition (Divi builder, WP Bakery Page builder, etc.).
August 12, 2019

“You can achieve really awesome things with Elementor ”

OverallMy experience has been really good, I already recommended to many people and they are happy too. Even with the free version of Elementor was very happy so now with the Pro I am extremely satisfied.
ProsI love the fact that Elementor offers free and paid version, I used the free version for several months before jumping to the paid plan, in this way you can really make sure you like the product and know what to expect from it. Using Elementor is easy, it take several days to understand how everything works and then you will be building sites in no time. Elementor let you customized some parts of the website that is not possible with most of the WP themes within some coding, such the header, footer, single post and archive. Being able to edit those parts give you the opportunity to have a standing site different from others.
ConsThe fact that they do not have ready to import demos, I mean entire sites, this would be super B. And I just wish they offer some more features so I would not need to use an elementor extension plugin to achieve something.
August 12, 2019
Computer Software, Self-employed
March 20, 2019

“It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.”

OverallI definitely recommend Elementor for both newbies and experts. It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.
ProsI started using Elementor for my WordPress page only a few weeks ago. I have heard of Elementor way back 2016 when it was first released and when the hype about it was at the peak. I did not actually attempted to download it before since I had the technical part outsourced. Now that I discovered Elementor, I am pretty much convinced that I don't need to pay someone else to do the page building because Elementor had made it simple and manageable even for newbies like me. Here are the pros and cons based on my experience so far. Pros - 1. Ease of use - To simply put, Elementor makes the complex seem so easy. Its user-friendly interface allows the page building to be broken down into smaller tasks, making the whole process seem less overwhelming or intimidating. Having zero experience in page building before, I find Elementor as a great training ground. 2. Flexibility for creative designs - I maybe a newbie in page building but I am an experienced artist and in order to realize my envisioned designs, I need a powerful tool that has the flexibility to help me do so. Elementor does just that! I was surprised with the versatility of this tool. It helps me create themes that are well-coded, easy to load and passes Google's standards.
ConsCons - 1. No option for one-time payment. I would much rather pay once than every month. I think this is one thing that competitors have against Elementor as they offer the choice of buying the whole thing at once. 2. Lack of support for integrations such as with ACF and PODS. I don't necessary need this now but I prefer for this to be ready for when it becomes a must for my page. It's not a deal breaker but I hope the developers can fix it.
March 20, 2019
Henry R.
Product Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
May 17, 2019

“Most Powerful & Easy Website Design Tool”

OverallI was stuck and Limited in my work field as a designer a couple of years ago, since I discovered elementor, I've been able to take a HUGE step forward in my website designer career since now I'm able to sell website development as part of my website design services; The Learning curve (for the basics) and the price for the Pro version have been so worthful and I have plans to keep using and learning the software for a long time.
ProsElementor is a Jewel on the current Website Design & Development Market, I love the fact that the amount of unique and high-end responsive websites you can create with this tool is only limited by your imagination and creativity, it's easy to use, and they always incorporate new amazing and trending feature & even tutorials for you to learn how to create professional websites without knowing to code.
ConsIf there's any counterpart of using Elementor, is the fact that they still need to work a lot on Speed Optimization (Page Speed Load, Script Usage, Etc). You can't really blame them; It's hard to keep up with this with a framework that's constantly evolving adding more powerful features. Also, let's face it guys, your customer support team needs to improve a lot.
May 17, 2019
Scott S.
Account Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
December 19, 2018

“All Time Best Pagebuilder I've Used - My Go To!”

OverallI run a small website agency and do all of our website builds. Elementor is my default page builder, unless a build calls for something else, for some reason (say customer prefers Divi, for example). I use it every day, and am very thankful for this awesome product.
ProsFirst, the free version of Elementor is awesome. Cost aside, working with Elementor is just a pleasure compared to every pagebuilder I've used (which is most all of the known ones). Super easy, intuitive, and really cuts down on the workflow. There is so much to like about Elementor. Being able to save both pages, and sections as templates really cuts down on website build times.
ConsThe only thing that would be nice, in a perfect world would be a back end editor. If for no other reason than this one scenario: If you position a section too near the top of the page, it can be a challenge to access the top tab of that section that allows access to it. A back end editor wouldn't have this issue, and this does happen frequently, as often you want to but the top section right up against the header.
December 19, 2018
Miguel G.
Front End Developer
August 28, 2019

“The easier website builder and better software for create landing pages”

OverallI am using Elementor for several things, sice creating simple one page sites to creating systems with custom fields ans custom post types.
ProsThe better thin in elementor is his learnig curve, its really fast to learn how to use it for creating sites and ecommerces
ConsI really expect and option to create an HTML code from Elementor, maybe separating him from wordpress and creating something like webflow
August 28, 2019
Patrizia I.
Lawyer
Legal Services, Self-employed
January 28, 2019

“Useful page builder to easily set up custom sites”

ProsI am currently using Elementor as a plugin on my Wordpress blog. I mainly decided to install it to customize the layout of my articles. Indeed, Elementor allows easily personalizing each article through simply dragging and dropping specific modules inside the article container. Then, I discovered many other features and functionalities that allow anyone creating a custom website starting from the main pages. I am now trying to customize my theme only by using Elementor, without any particular coding knowledge. The plugin is available for free, including a huge amount of themes and templates, and for a fee. I think that the free version could be enough almost for everyone because it includes most of the features needed to create a good site. Obviously, the paid version offers more choice.
ConsI'm still try to figure out how to totally customize my personal theme. Elementor suggest starting from the basic theme to easily personalize the pages, but I had to start from a different theme and so sometimes I need to scrape me a bit to understand how to set specific parameters.
January 28, 2019
George Rex A.
Co-Founder & CAO
September 25, 2019

“The Most Intuitive Page Builder For WordPress”

OverallElementor has really changed how I work with WordPress ever since I started using it to develop projects for my company. We create mobile responsive websites with it, and it really makes our work neater and faster.
ProsIn my opinion, Elementor has come to change the way we build websites using WordPress. The plugin is very adaptive and requires little or no theme presence for a developer to create a stunning and responsive web system. And even if one uses the free version, there are lots of addons for elementor to extend its functions.
ConsOver recent updates, Elementor is beginning to have compatibility issues with nearly other plugins, including well-coded plugins like Ultimate Member plugin. And pricing for the PRO version is a little too above the edge for a yearly subscription.
September 25, 2019
Tobi A.
Quantity Surveyor
Construction, 11-50 employees
July 21, 2019

“The best wordpress website builder tool”

OverallElementor helped me get more comfortable with using wordpress to build websites. Elementor is the first plugin I install once i set up a new wordpress dashbord. The drag and customise features are amazing, it gives so many front end functions that would have required an immense knowledge of coding. The free package can build a decent website, while the paid version which is quite affordable gives you access to more support and features
ProsThe simplicity and functional options available for use. There are tons of resources and tutorials to help you use elementor immediately and seamlessly
ConsI will prefer more ready made template be made available for free users.
July 21, 2019
Mariela Q.
Business Performance Coach

“I love Elementor Pro”

OverallWhen I started building websites I realized the themes would look terrible whenever I changed ANYTHING around them and that I needed to learn code (which was not going to happen). I looked for solutions and eventually learned about Elementor (and other builders). Elementor Pro has proven to be the more stable and flexible builder for me, and I can always trust it will deliver on my ideas!
ProsFull of features and plugins that make it even more awesome. I like how it helps me build clean, beautiful looking pages and blog posts in really, minutes! Although some practice and skill are required to make the most out of it, even the not so experienced can take full advantage of it to create a good looking, fully functional website without having to know code.
ConsNot always predictable or easy to figure out what the problem is about when I reach a bump in the road. But there's always support, which does a great job. Making the forms work are always a challenge for me.
Daniel E.
Web developer
September 10, 2019

“Best Page Builder”

OverallElementor is the best page builder for now with the features it has in both free and paid versions. It's tech support is highly rated for the timely manners issues are being handled and responded to. As a web developer, I will highly recommend it for any client.
ProsElementor happens to be the best web page builder I have ever work with. It has a free lifetime version. It is easy to install and setup. It has a 24/7 customer support system. Easy to use by newbies with no experience due to it's drag and drop feature. It loads web page fast. It has awesome fee templates
ConsEvery good thing also has it's disadvantages and Elementor has its flaws too. Most of the features are in the paid version. The paid version is too costly.
September 10, 2019
Ruairi M.
Freelancer
September 6, 2019

“The Greatest Page Builder on WordPress”

OverallElementor literally shaves hours of work off design projects on WordPress. Hats off to the developers!
ProsElementor is one of the greatest plugins to ever grace the WordPress plugin scene. It is an immensely powerful page builder tool and saves me hours of work on websites for clients. Abilities such as undo, templates, copy and paste, and the responsive design mode, make this the biggest time-saving tool out of all the digital tools I use.
ConsOccasionally seems to have issues with HTTP to HTTPS migrations, there is a URL-replacer tool in Elementor for this though
September 6, 2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Research, 1-10 employees
May 23, 2019

“Very good plugin to build websites on wordpress”

OverallBuilding websites with only wordpress consumes lot of time here is where elementor scores points, easy and one can build a website without just sticking to the theme.
ProsBuilding sites on wordpress with out any other plugin is a tough thing to do, Elementor does the job efforts lessly, before I started using elementor I had to search for a theme which suites my idea and finding a theme which you need a difficult task has there are thousands of themes in the market and not all themes support the design you wanted to build. Elementor gives you the freedom to build the website as you like and even more better than the themes present in the market. The learning curve is very less it saves lot of time in building the website. There are other add-on's which gives advanced designs with grids and other modules so that you can build a proper website without compromising on the features.
ConsAs of now I don't find any cons for this plugin I wouldn't find anything this plugin fuilfills everything a websites needs
May 23, 2019
Amber C.
Inbound Marketing Strategist
October 14, 2019

“The Best WP Page Builder We've Used”

OverallWe started with a free version of Elementor and found that for our agency the price of an unlimited website subscription was worth it to bring these extra features to our clients. It helps us build beautiful websites more efficiently and that's always a win! They also have a good selection of third-party add-ons! The popularity of Elementor also helps because if you're experiencing a problem, you can likely Google and find a solution before needing to reach out to support!
ProsOur agency currently holds a pro subscription for all websites that we build and we absolutely love it. It makes creating and editing a beautiful Wordpress website so much easier. Plus, there's good documentation so we can pass this along to clients if they want to edit their own website. I honestly wouldn't build a WP website without it!
ConsI would say there is definitely a learning curve if you're new to Wordpress or new to the back end of a website. We normally do quick tutorials with new clients to teach them how to use it. We love Elementor because it is so robust with plenty of options. So a bit of a learning curve to new users is worth it!
Daniel P.
blogger
July 17, 2019

“Elementor - the leading page builder plugin”

ProsMy journey with Elementor started a few years ago when one of my clients asked me to write a review for a page builder named Elementor. I used other page builders before and I thought that it's just another page builder. Totally wrong! Elementor is genuinely a page builder! First of all, Elementor doesn't require any coding skills. It's true, many other page builders do the same, but Elementor really lets you do everything possible with no line of code to write. Second, I used only the free version and I am delighted with it. You have plenty of modules and these are jam-packed with tons of options. Third, it's about user-friendliness; I consider that plenty of WordPress page builders are user-friendly, but Elementor is the most user-friendly. You don't need to watch YouTube tutorials and read tons of documentation.
ConsElementor works slowly from time to time. I am aware that countless lines of code are behind Elementor, but not all the users are so patient like I am.
July 17, 2019
April 30, 2019

“Makes Creating Professional Website Easy But Menu Options Needs Overhaul”

ProsOf all the drag and drop website creation tools that I have tried, Elementor has the most options for customizing designs. With many drag and drop editors, you are limited by the platforms design restrictions. Elementor also offers many professional looking pre-made templates. The best templates are offered to Pro (paid) users. However, Elementor also has many free pre-made content blocks that can be used to build out web pages. Elementor is a plugin so it is used in conjunction with a WordPress theme. But, Elementor recently added the Canvas layout which will override any WordPress theme. The Canvas option gives you even more control over the layout and design of your website.
ConsBy far the biggest negative with Elementor is the menu options. If you are using the Canvas template, you'll need to place a menu widget unto your website. You can use the default WordPress menu BUT it reverts to appearing as an unordered list. The only workaround I found was to place the menu items into a HTML widget and to style it using CSS. This is not ideal for a product that is supposed to be a drag and drop editor. The Pro (paid) version of Elementor does include an additional menu option. However, this menu has its own set of problems. The Pro menu works fine when viewed on a desktop but it is horrendous in responsive mode. Instead of overlapping the content beneath it when opened, the Elementor responsive menu pushes all of the other content down lower on the page when it is open. The result is unusual and unprofessional. For this reason, many Elementor website use third-party menu plugins.
April 30, 2019
Luis S.
Web Developer
June 12, 2019

“The most powerfull websites builder in the market”

OverallMy experience by now is perfect, every time that you need support they always answer very quickly, and you can join to the elementor community on facebook.
ProsIs very friendly and easy to use, very intuitive. It allow the user to build beautiful websites It allow the user to build beautiful websites without write a single line of code. Constantly Elementor is uptdating the builder with new features that any other builder in the market
ConsOf course, Elementor es really good but not perfect. Sometimes you need additional plugins to create things like a Quiz or if you want to build a Conditional Logic & Branching.
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
March 26, 2019

“The Holy Grail perhaps, for visual editors in the WordPress community”

OverallI love it! Canva for WordPress. Makes WordPress very competitive against tools like Wix, WebFlow, Sqaurespace, Weebly - but waaaay more powerful.
ProsA rich feature set with intuitive advanced customization makes quickly building gorgeous looking sites a snap. The freemium model is great as well, as many sites may only require basic features. Adjusting for responsiveness has always been a pain with visual editors in the past, but Elementor makes it quite simple. Additionally, if you choose to move away from Elementor, you aren't left with tons shortcodes littered throughout your content - it leaves almost no trail. Win!
ConsA visual editor will never be a replacement for handing coding - as there are always specific details you can't quite execute with Elementor. I find myself occasionally having to write a plugin or additional theme functions to achieve exactly what I want for sophisticated customization.
Esther L.
Digital Strategist & Copywriter
February 27, 2019

“Web Design becomes so Easy!”

OverallI was hunting around, looking for platforms / plug-ins that can help make my website designing process faster and more efficient. I earlier had trouble looking for one that I can use without relying on too many external software. To me, Elementor easily integrates all the functions that I needed into one platform. These helped solved a lot of problem for me.
ProsThis is a must have for Professional Website Designer. It makes everything so simple! Not only it is a plug and play, I really love having the option of custom-made or plug-in themes. You can also save your earlier projects as templates, allowing users to easily switch between different layouts. The pro version enables users to have more elements that can be easily plug into your site. E.g. forms for survey and emails.
ConsWish they would fix the glitch for the image uploads for the blogs. Sometimes, the embedding for images needs to be done multiple times before it works properly.
February 27, 2019
Matt S.
February 26, 2019

“Workflow has significantly improoved since starting with Elementor.”

ProsWhere do I start!? Elementor is by far, hands down, the best WP page builder I've used. Since swapping over from another page builder, my workflow and speed has greatly increased. The vast majority of client websites are built using Elementor, and when introduced to how easy it is to make changes my clients are more than happy to continue using it.
ConsThere's really only two qualms I have with Elementor. The first being that they tend to push releases out a bit too quickly, there's a few bugs here and there but nothing major. Maybe a tad bit more time in beta when pushing updates might help this. The second is more of a wish, but if Elementor had a white label option, it would be a no-brainer to use on almost ALL of my client sites.
February 26, 2019
Megan S.
Consultant
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
February 15, 2019

“Elementor Page Builder-Definitely Worth It!”

OverallI had all but given up on designing my own website and at the time hiring a professional web designer just wasn't in the budget. But then I discovered Elementor page builder. It was a game changer for me as a small business owner. Not only did I design and launch my own website but when I decided I needed to change the look and feel of my site, I was able to redesign the entire site in fewer hours the second time. I'm still tweaking my site a little at a time but Elementor has saved me hundreds of dollars in web design costs.
ProsWhat I like most about Elementor is how easy it is to use. I find this page builder much simpler and intuitive to use than WordPress. There is a bit of learning curve but there are tons of tutorials available on YouTube to walk you through the different functions. And the Elementor user community is phenomenal when it comes to support. As a budget conscious small business owner, Elementor has made me feel confident about designing my own website.
ConsIt did take a bit of time to learn all that Elementor is capable of doing. But once you understand how the features work and how to make the changes you want, the sky is the limit as to what you can do.
Brandon C.
SEO Specialist/IT Admin/Wordpress Admin
July 16, 2018

“The best drag and drop site builder on the market today!”

ProsEase of use - Anyone could make a decent looking with this plugin. And if you have an experienced content creator or developer, they will be able to reach new levels of design and functionality. It's great for all skill levels! Easy Implementation and Simple UI - Some builders have a learning curve but Elementor is straightforward and intuitive. The plugin doesn't have secret or hidden controls that clutter up the Dashboard and cost you money in developer time. Modern-Looking Elements - We've all seen and worked with drag and drops that have outdated elements that are stuck in 2004. Elementor will make your site POP on all devices. The elements all look modern and elegant. The animations and transitions will wow anyone who visits your site! If you're looking for a long-term solution, get the Pro version and I guarantee you'll be satisfied with this product.
ConsThere isn't much to not like about Elementor as flaky as that may sound. We haven't had to reach out to support yet so it's hard to have an opinion on their Customer Support. The team at Elementor updates this plugin constantly so even if you think something's missing or wish there was a feature, chances are they are working on it.
July 16, 2018
August 29, 2019

“The Best WP Website Builder on the Market”

ProsUpdating pages has literally never been easier. We switched from Joomla to this and we are never going back.
ConsIt takes a little while to learn, but anytime you start using a new product there is a learning process.
August 29, 2019
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2019

“Next Level web design”

OverallI am now using this on 5 of my own business sites and loving it. Changes are so easy to make and design does not depend on knowing a developer or an entire team in India anymore.
Pros- easy to build any site you like - pro license is very decently priced - many plugins available to add even more functionality - no need for technical know-how anymore (although it still helps)
Cons- sometimes designs or updates just break the site (403 error or white screen) which means you need to trouble shoot a lot and this is not something that's easy for those without technical knowledge - there's so much functionality that it's sometimes hard to find what you're looking for
August 3, 2019
Simon S.
Internet, Self-employed
May 21, 2019

“A top-tier wordpress site-builder that can slash production time and boost design”

OverallIn many ways I'm a wordpress designer/developer - but in reality I'm not really a designer nor a developer - using WordPress and my general understanding of what looks good and surface HTML/CSS. Elementor helps take WP to a new level, without requiring in-depth experience. I've used it with both ready-made theme templates and from complete blank-slate (using their own 'Hello' bare-bones theme) and found production and edits to be much much faster than traditional routes - and even compared to other page builders. I use the paid-for pro version, with the extras over the free one well worth the money.
Pros- Really easy to use once you learn the basics - Constant addition of new features, several of which replace the need for other plugins (e.g. pop-ups) - Wide range of themes and plugins that specifically work well with it, as well as add-ons to extend it. - More streamlined, user-friendly and overall better than the "old guard" of page builders like WP Bakery.
Cons- Some inconsistencies in the UI - Support is not your typical experience, with the FB Group being sometimes more active/responsive than official channels - Migrating sites (e.g. from dev to live servers) needs extra careful attention, so as not to break the layouts. - No option for a white-label and no licence to allow for use on a web-as-service DIY builder.
May 21, 2019
Garrett G.
Marketing Manager ¿ Technology
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2019

“Wow!”

OverallGreat addon for Wordpress - well designed, functions very well, and builds mobile-ready web pages. Definitely recommended for anyone building a custom site on Wordpress.
ProsI've just begun using Elementor on my Wordpress site, and all I can say is "Wow!" This tool builds really great responsive pages on top of Wordpress. It actually functions as a page editor too, so you don't have to use Wordpress' awful built-in editors. I love the flexibility that Elementor gives to change the page layout, go full-width, and easily ensure full mobile-friendliness. Installation was easy and there's a ton of documentation out there for any questions that come up. It's a web tinkerer's dream! I'm also very pleased by the pricing which is not prohibitive.
ConsThere are a few things that can be hard to figure out. For example, it took me a few google searches to figure out how to make my pages full-width because there are so many options. I wish that more of the features that are only available by purchasing add-ons were included with the core paid version of Elementor, but given that Elementor is lower on the pricing scale for the base functionality, I can understand why that would be - you don't end up paying for functionality that you may not need.
February 5, 2019
Sorin A.
Marketer
May 31, 2019

“The best visual builder for WordPress”

OverallI've been creating courses as a hobby for years. I finally took the big leap of hosting my own courses, not relying on 3rd party platforms. Elementor was essential in creating a page that I enjoyed looking at. And my students were thrilled too!
ProsFinding a good WordPress builder is not easy. I've tried about 10 similar solutions and they all ended up disappoint me somehow. I enjoy Elementor because you get what you pay for. I haven't seen the need for additional packs, widgets or themes. It's simple to use and the interface makes it so that even a marketer like me can get away with creating landing pages. Highly recommended!
ConsThe mobile version of each landing page I feel needs to be tweaked some more to be juuust right. More often than not I have created a beautiful desktop version, only to find the mobile one to have large fonts, uneven images and a general bad outlook. If you can get past this, you're golden.
May 31, 2019
Sunny T.
March 30, 2019

“The page builder I recommend most people use in 2019”

OverallIn my opinion, Elementor is leading the way in the Wordpress page builder industry. It is coming out with innovative features at a rapid pace, and its user community is growing just as fast. There are a ton of plugins to help you accomplish anything you need, along with some beautiful templates. Having an integrated popup and form builder is super nice. The editor is easy enough to use that I feel comfortable handing off to clients. My only minor concern is bloat. Resources get loaded on the page, even if they're not being used. It doesn't have a huge impact, but it'd be nice if they minimized loading unnecessary resources like Oxygen does. Other than that, I'm very quick to recommend Elementor.
Pros- always coming out with innovative new features - easy to use (especially useful for client hand-off) - lots of templates available - active community - fast
Cons- code/resources could be more optimized to reduce bloat - yearly subscription model - no draggable paddings/margins
March 30, 2019
Marco M.
Teacher
July 27, 2018

“Elementor is my secret weapon to building a great looking website, without spending big money!”

OverallEase of use. Regular, cutting edge updates. Beautiful templates. Saved designs that I can reuse. Integrations to Woocommerce, Mailchimp, etc. More and more plugins that support Elementor, making it even more effective. Great support!
ProsFunctionality is key and Elementor gives me just that. Every month they release new updates and find new ways of making my life easier. Whether I'm putting video content, audio, images or redefining the way that I run my blog, Elementor always has something new up its sleeve, delivering amazing quality at a fraction of the cost that a professional service would ask for. I love the interface and how easy it is to build my pages. I can put something together in a matter of minutes and have it live and reaching my customers in no time at all.
ConsI don't have any problems with Elementor. It is so functional and user friendly that it's made my life so easy.
July 27, 2018
Rick P.
Design, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2019

“Despite reservations, Elementor is my second-favorite page builder for WordPress”

OverallTo be honest, I was surprised about how much documentation reading I had to do in order to get up to speed with Elementor. Once I did, I still struggled to build simple pages. It's a powerful tool but I'm not fond of the UI choices.
ProsIt's possible to create powerful and beautiful WordPress sites fairly quickly and easily, but there's a learning curve. Pages built with Elementor load faster than pages built with Divi, the page builder/theme I migrated from, if not as fast as pages built with Beaver Builder and Beaver Builder theme. There's no shortcode lockin.
ConsText and icons are too light to see in the UI. In fact, I'm not all that pleased with the user experience, in general. Tiny icons, light text, slide-out drawers. It's much easier to get started building pages with Beaver Builder than it is with Elementor. Every page builder has its own approach, of course, and everyone brings their own experiences, but despite the fact I'm not going back to Divi, Elementor has a steeper learning curve than Elegant Themes' offering. The free version of Elementor is OK but to deploy some of the trendier design elements, you'll need to upgrade. This is a harder upsell than Beaver Builder, IMO.
May 22, 2019
Sebastian F.
Programmierer
October 17, 2018

“Best Pagebuilder Plugin for Wordpress”

OverallIt's the most professionell Page Builder I ever worked with. We build a big part of our business on the shoulders of elementor. Every client we showed elementor was very happy with the tool. Combined with a static html output plugin you could build blazing fast and secure sites.
ProsPerfect responsive output No need for Wordpress themes High Quality Templates which could be imported Open Source could be extended with own plugins Straight edge functions and a growing community Fast sites with lean html / css Fair price for agencies.
ConsIt's build in wordpress and you have to use wordpress with all its problems and security issues. Wish there would be a chance to use it for email editors or as a standalone tool.
October 17, 2018
Wilson O.
Web Developer
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Elementor Review”

ProsThe best drag and drop WordPress page builder that has greatly improved the speed at which I take on web developing gigs and doesn't compromise quality as well. The pro version has loads of features and you can simply build any kind of website using Elementor as your builder.
ConsThis is the builder I currently use and there is nothing mean I can say about it coz it's the best thing that's happened to me since switching from WPBakery

“The New Gold Standard”

OverallWe switched after using Wix and Adobe Muse and haven't looked back in several years. The amount of flexibility it offers while being on WordPress is incredible.
ProsThis software makes building custom websites extremely easy on WordPress platforms. Anything you can think of, Elementor has a solution for. We run a web design agency and have never had to tell a client we couldn't fulfill their order since we started using Elementor.
ConsI wish premium features were free, but you gotta eat.
Joseph N.
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
April 21, 2018

“The best page builder that i never knew i needed!”

OverallIt reduced time on developing websites. I can focus more on my relationship with customers and be able to get more work done at the same time.
ProsIt is amazing how fast my company is now designing complicated websites. We all know that creating a new website is a long process, Elementor helps designers to develop amazing, eye catching websites, in a few clicks of a button, what would take us days, now it's reduced to a couple of hours. Now in the 2.0 of Elementor Pro version, we can even change my entire theme, feel and look with elementor. Works with any theme, although i would recommend using it with Astra. In a few words, It's so easy to use and to manage.
ConsMy only grind with it elementor is that there is no white label option, i would not mind to pay extra money for that feature.
April 21, 2018
Chaz B.
September 11, 2019

“The best of the best”

OverallI design websites for myself and my clients using an Agency license of Elementor. It has awesome plugins available and easily replaces at least 10 other WordPress plugins that I would consider using otherwise.
ProsI can't even begin to try to quantify the amount of time and effort Elementor has saved me. Prior to finding Elementor I was either completely manually coding websites or using BootStrap and coding with that. Now that Elementor has matured it's now my go to.
ConsEvery now and then it runs into a cache conflict and fails to open until I clear my browser cache. If there was a baked in way for users to avoid this it would be even better.
September 11, 2019
Suzanne S.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
August 30, 2019

“Quickly became one of my favorite plugins”

ProsThis plugin is a HUGE improvement over using the current Wordpress built-in system of Blocks. Not only is it significantly easier to use, but it also offers a lot more features and customization. Every change you make to your website, you can see happen live - no more going to another window to preview, only to find out it looks different than it did in the editor. There is a small learning curve to figuring out how to access all the different settings, but it was very quick and easy to get the hang of it. I've been very happy with it.
ConsWhen adding images, it gave more options for sizing images. At the moment, you can only choose from presets or enter the number of pixels you want it resized to directly. So I have to go look up how many pixels the image is on another page, do the math myself, then enter the numbers. It should tell you on that screen what the full size image dimensions are, and offer you a choice of entering percentage or pixel - with the option to keep height and width linked or not. When adding the Inner Section element, you had more options like customizing how many columns you want. It would also be great to have a mobile preview option instead of just the desktop version.
August 30, 2019
Edmir F.
Junior UI / UX Design
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2019

“Elementor and Vordpres - a winning combination”

OverallGreat. With the help of the elementary, I made a number of websites.
ProsElementor appeared a few years ago and made a miracle, now it is one of the most popular web site builders in the Wordpress platform. I started using the element when it just came out, because I knew it would do a good job, and now I'm using it. Easy to use. With Elementor it is possible to create a great website.
ConsIt would be good to use CSS code on a free version.
Bill B.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
August 8, 2019

“Making sophisticated web sites is easier with Elementor”

OverallDownload the plugin into Wordpress, configure global preferences, and start designing! Updates are frequent and automatic. Did not encounter any bugs while using.
ProsElementor is a Wordpress plugin that comes in free and pro editions. The free edition provides all of the widgets and style control you need to make a beautiful modern web site. You need to already know your HTML and CSS, but Elementor takes it from there. There are so many adjustable properties on every widget, every control, that I was able to tweak everything to work and look exactly the way I wanted.
ConsNot a con, but this is probably not for a raw beginner, simply because you need to know web terminology and scripting to understand what you are looking at.
August 8, 2019
Krystal K.
Publisher
Media Production, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“An intuitive page builder for creating WordPress websites”

OverallI've built numerous websites for media clients and marketers using the Elementor page builder. I've never had a problem with those pages. It has made my work flow smoother and has saved me a lot of time working on websites.
ProsElementor is fairly easy to use right away. If you make a mistake it is really easy to simply undo it. You can see your changes as you make them, before saving them and making them go live on your website.
ConsThe pro version has more features, including the ability to add custom css to pages. I wish the free version offered that feature, which seems like a basic feature to me.
August 7, 2019
Lauris J.

“Amazing page builder”

ProsElementor page builder is very user friendly. Fast and easy to design any difficulty wordpress site.
ConsNot many cons. One I find was when full screen mode sometimes doesn't reflect real result.
Fabian D.
digital marketer

“My Elementor Review”

OverallI love Elementor and use it to build all my WordPress sites. It's the best page builder plugin.
ProsElementor gives you the functionality of other website builders within your WordPress site. This gives you the versatility of using a builder while implementing all the necessary plugins WordPress has to improve your online presence.
ConsElementor has an endless list of apps and resources included in its platform. You can just about do anything you want, once you know how to use it and what it is used for. This can be a little bit overwhelming to the new user.
July 30, 2019

“Game Changer Page Builder”

OverallElementor has been a game-changer for our company. We love it.
ProsDesign control is what I like best. You have the ability to control almost everything. We were using Visual Composer and like Elementor much better on almost every level.
ConsWhile you have a lot of design control, this also means you have to set design settings for more things if your theme doesn't have good options. For example, menus, archive/search layouts, etc. This can take some extra time. So in most ways, you can build sites much faster using Elementor, but it does require some initial added design setup if you want to customize everything. Astra Pro is a good option to help speed this up.
Design, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2019

“Building a wordpress site with ease”

OverallI didn't have any experience with building a wordpress site - but I had to learn for my work. My only background with website building is through Squarespace. Elementor made the transition to Wordpress easy because they had the same funtionality as Squarespace, and in some instances made things better.
ProsWhat I love the most about Elementor is the ease of use of the software. The drag and drop functionailty and the WYSIWYG nature of it really helps a beginner/novice user build his or her own Wordpress website. The free version is as full featured as you can get - you'll be able to create beautiful websites and add features to them, easily. I was also able to try the Premium version and it did not disappoint.
ConsIf you're new to theme/wordpress builders there might be a little learning curve to get through. But it is real easy to use once you get going. The drag and drop nature of the plugin is what makes it stand-out.
July 16, 2019
Joseph S.
Corporate Account Executive
March 26, 2019

“Elementor made web design possible for me”

OverallLike I said, Elementor made web design possible for me. It easy to use, their collection of online tutorials and social media communities are amazing. I love it and will continue to use the premium version.
ProsIt makes Wordpress so much easier to use. I can build beautiful pages quickly and have been able to use this product extensively in my own business.
ConsThe customer support - even for premium users is slow and not that helpful. Lots of template responses. Usually I find a fix to issues from one of the Facebook communities before Elementor can get back to me.