Zoho Desk Ratings

Overall

About Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk is the award-winning, context-aware help desk software. Along with its multichannel capabilities. Zoho Desk packs advanced multi-stakeholder process management, embeddable self-service, a powerful AI assistant and brings together all the tools and context your teams need to deliver great customer service. Zoho brings decades of experience in building, deploying, maintaining, and supporting on-premise and cloud software. Our free plan gives you 3 users free to head start your operations Learn more about Zoho Desk

July 22, 2018

“Awesome Software”

ProsMagnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far. With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement. This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.
ConsBeing quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues. There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!
July 22, 2018
Peter F.
Co-Owner
July 23, 2019

“Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM”

ProsThe integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive - of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.
ConsSometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.
July 23, 2019
Neha T.
Tax Consultant
Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees
June 19, 2018

“Excellent CRM software with clean interface”

ProsWhat I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.
ConsThis doesn't come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails. It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form. It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.
June 19, 2018
Joel B.
IT Specialist
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
November 14, 2018

“Basic but functional”

OverallAside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.
ProsImportant functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.
ConsZoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is (as far as I know) the only way to properly assign a ticket to a user in Zoho Desk. Once the ticket's created, there's no way to tell if it was made by the help desk or if it was submitted by the user. Since most of our tickets are submitted, this can result in some confusion when I have to make one myself and my co-worker assumes that the user wrote it. Lastly, settings can be a bit confusing to navigate. I don't have to use them often, but it takes some feeling around to find what I need.
November 14, 2018
Leonard J.
Technical Support
Accounting, 51-200 employees
July 3, 2018

“Easy to use, but not enough features”

ProsZoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.
ConsThere are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.
July 3, 2018
Jorn K.
Internet, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2018

“As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential”

OverallMakes customer management extremely easy once you get going.
ProsEasy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.
ConsThere isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.
February 26, 2018
Machinery, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2019

“Great alternative to Zendesk”

OverallOverall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.
ProsIn our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.
ConsWhile most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.
January 17, 2019
Shamyal A.
MTO
September 11, 2017

“So far my experience using the CRM module was satisfactory. I found the ticket management system wel”

ProsCan be integrated with other CRM platforms and Can customize and design different features, apps, taps, fields and forms. Providing a customizable platform, this can be mutated whenever the need arises. Responsive website can detect and respond to device need as required, which means flexibility of mobile platforms is available and will provide ease to mobile operators. Role based user based and field level security available, which will allow the agent to choose and select who can see what aspects of the tickets and how. Round robin task allocation is also available which can direct a task to agents equally as task are received. Customizable knowledge base and distance learning options available which will reduce training time and allow users to train as they go.
ConsWorkflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable. Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits. Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned. Taskforce can be maintained involving agent, Area manager, and technician. This can help in perforation of tasks and duties and quick customer response. Customers can be allowed to view tickets related to their sites, and view the status of resolution of their tickets. This will discourage the customers to directly contact their area managers and wasting their time. Customers can provide feedback and acknowledgment of their tickets.
September 11, 2017
Nicholas R.
Software Support Technician
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2018

“Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent”

OverallOrganized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.
ProsI use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.
ConsOne of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.
Peter W.
Web Developer
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
November 30, 2018

“Service desk management the easy way”

ProsZoho Desk, in comparison to its competitors, was very easy to setup and install. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all. ZohoDesk's user interface is very clean and simple, being able to manage and track tickets with ease. We've also had great feedback from the users who are reporting issues via Zoho Desk that the submission system is clear and easy to use. Being able to integrate with other systems, like Google Contacts, has been very useful. Something it's competitors just dont do.
ConsLanguage support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is a particular problem for us, having to work with big numbers of international students and applicants. The automatic filtering in Zoho Desk leaves a lot to be desired, we've still not been able to configure it so spam emails are rejected and tickets not created.
November 30, 2018
11-50 employees
July 21, 2018

“We are using Zoho Desk to support our customers since last 3 years. It is a great software. ”

ProsEasy to Use. Free edition has all the basic required features to keep it running for unlimited period of time. Free edition supports unlimited agents. Intergrates with CRM. It has feature to create multiple departments for support , so this software can be used to give support by mulitple departments. Multiple channels to interact with customers. I recommend this software to be used by any SME organization, who are looking for a software to support their customers. Zoho Support Team can be help in setting it up quickly.
ConsInterface should be improved to quicly add all information. Ready to Use reports should be added more.
July 21, 2018
Luis J.
July 20, 2018

“It's really great and easy to use”

Overallit really helped me to set up my customer service team without too much hustle. I love the product.
ProsI love the simplicity. I don't need to be a developer to set up the account. I also like the way I can integrate my team. The feature of channels is lover and the help desk has been very useful. One of my favorite features too is the happiness rating where I can see how the company and the agents are doing their work in genaral,
ConsNot too much to say here. I would probbaly like to make easir the mapping and webforms module. I say this because I am not a developer and I really struggle to do this. i wish I could this on my own wihtout depending on IT guys.
July 20, 2018
Rabie K.
May 29, 2018

“Zoho Desk is the professional tool to support customers in any industry.”

Overall1- it is free 2- This software supported us in showing a high level of professionalism 3- It helps us to stay organized 4- Communication is made very easy with the agents and consultants 5- support requests are centralized in one secure place 6- While the ticket could be assigned to a specific agent, all other agents are aware of the ticket and can help each other 7- This software is available on mobile and tablet, and that's really amazing 8- The dashboard is of a great help for management. It creates a competitive spirit between the agents
ProsSoftware UI Design is beautiful. Functionalities such as automatic ticket opening is amazing. The customer don't have to connect on your portal to create a ticket. They have just to send an email to the support email id that you define
ConsThere is no chatbot as it is the case for example in Zoho Books where you are constantly supported by someone on the bottom right corner of your window
May 29, 2018
Elizabeth M.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 27, 2019

“Scalable Help Desk”

OverallZoho Desk is an easy to learn help desk for most sized teams.
ProsZoho Desk is an easy to use, easily scalable help desk option for teams of many sizes. The interface is intuitive and nicely designed. It is affordably priced compared to other options and integrates well with other Zoho products.
ConsWith the simplicity of Zoho Desk came a lack of more advanced tools. Otherwise, no complaints.
September 27, 2019
April 2, 2019

“Good but support...”

ProsI like that it is very well integrated into Zoho environment. So sometimes it can be useful to connect Zoho Forms, Zoho Projects and Zoho Desk together. I like that you can customize a complete FAQ, receive tickets, answer them with automated messages and assign agents to tickets. Integrating your mail and so answering to your clients directly on Zoho Desk save you time, I guarantee it !
ConsZoho Desk (and all Zoho tools) has 2 big problems : 1/ Support doesn't know what they say to you (2 employees can say totally the opposite) 2/ Zoho tools are not fully compatible between them...
April 2, 2019
Nicole V.
eDiscovery Specialist
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2018

“Efficient job ticket system with reference numbers and easy searching for past jobs”

OverallImproved work flow
ProsEach ticket has a direct correspondence window (Thread) as well as an internal comments section where our team can communicate progress, status updates or issues in the comments, while not involving the client. This keeps all of the information related to the ticket in one place, which is very important while working on a team. In addition, you can reassign tickets or mention (@TeamMember) another colleague, which Zoho Desk will alert that team member and send a link to access the ticket directly. This has been incredibly helpful while working for a software company, as there are times where we need to escalate tickets for further investigation and can do so easily by mentioning other department members and/or reassigning tickets.
ConsWhen searching through prior tickets, I wish there were more filters than just "Relevance" and "Modified Time".
July 10, 2018
Antony E.
Proprietor
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
March 10, 2017

“It is truly context aware. Reports & Dashboards are really cool. Loving it so far.”

OverallThe user onboarding part is good. It is truly context aware with the COUNTDOWN MODES. The Reports & dashboards add value to the product. Specially, the auto suggestions that pops up when we reply to our customers is a very intelligent touch. I personally like the Agent Clash feature. It helps a lot, so that we are not clashing to view and work on tickets. Though not using all the features, we are exploring it day by day. Loving it so far, I'd certainly recommend for users who need a good customer support tool. Ssssssh!!! Didn't I said anything about the "Light Agent" feature. It is free and you can add unlimited agents. This is for agents who just want to read tickets and update their comments there. Try it out folks, and you will love it too. I'm exploring the ROUND ROBIN feature now. It would have been nicer if Zoho Desk would have added SHIFT/REGIONAL based ticket assignment between agents. Hope the team will consider this in the future phases. Special mentions to the keyboard shortcuts. They are cool. I'm looking forward for a much more compact view in the places where the product has some white unused space. Also, some cool colours as themes would be a great addition.
Pros* COUNTDOWN MODE. * The Reports & dashboards * Auto suggestions * Agent Collision * Light Agent * ROUND ROBIN * keyboard Shortcuts
ConsThere are a lot of unused white space in a few areas.
Recommendations to other buyersI'm looking forward for a much more compact view in the places where the product has some white unused space. Also, some cool colours as themes would be a great addition.
March 10, 2017
Steven R.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2019

“Great overall product with a lot of add-ons”

OverallHas helped our team know what tasks are open and allows us to organize everything and get out of the black hole of email.
ProsThe add-ons, which allows us to sync data so that all systems are working together. Streamlines the team!
ConsJust the amount of products they offer and learning what is needed for our business needs. Once it's all set up and we are running, the applications work great.
September 20, 2019
Larry H.
Founder/CEO
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 25, 2019

“Migration to free to premium one of the best decisions I've made”

OverallWe had been using the free version for several year, and quite frankly, under-utilized it. Our growth lead me to explore various, more robust solutions, and as it turns out - Zoho Desk's premium version gave us what we needed.
ProsCost and ease of getting set up. Support personnel always helpful.
ConsDue to the power of the product, it's a bit complicated to do advanced configuration. There are features that we'd never consider using, so they clutter things up. Configuring the portal not as flexible as I'd like (unless you're a power programmer). Still good - but could be better
August 25, 2019
Colin M.
Consultant
January 25, 2019

“Zoho Desk - Fully Featured Helpdesk Solution for Internal or Public Facing Use”

OverallZoho Desk works well as a general helpdesk for employee support as well as being a good way to manage external customer support requests. The ability to delegate tasks and quickly identify and escalate any issues that are taking longer than usual to resolve helps to provide a good service internally and to meet SLAs with customers. There are many options for helpdesk solution today, but few can match the functionality of Zoho Desk at this price point.
Pros- Ease of use - Supports multiple ticket channels - web form, email, telephone, social media - Knowledgebase for self serve solutions - Integration with other Zoho modules - Reporting gives good visibility to support team performance for management
Cons- Email branding caused some issues - Can take some time to configure correctly
January 25, 2019
Luis M.
Gerente General
July 16, 2018

“Zoho Desk is an incredible application to provide technical support to our users and keep them happy”

OverallI can organize and meet the support requests of our users, this allows us to differentiate ourselves from the competition and helps us to retain customers.
Prosthey have a fully functional evaluation version that can be used for free, which allows you to explore all the options and features. It can be integrated with other Zoho applications such as CRM and Assist, allowing us to have high productivity in technical support tasks
ConsSome features are not so easy to configure and the graphical interface is not very attractive. It is not easy to find the FAQ section.
July 16, 2018
Gaurav T.
Business Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
February 22, 2018

“It is very easy to use and helped our organisation in building a better customer support.”

ProsIt is veh easy to integrate zoho desk to zoho crm which helped in integrating all customer record into one system. This makes the workflow much easier and smooth. Employees can even access the record of customer interaction. There's also option of search in ticket and user can search for specific ascpect in the ticket like the category of query and action.
ConsI found the product to be less customizable and sometimes product hangs due to which either ticket is not saved and get lost or multiple tickets get generated.
February 22, 2018
Jaron R.
Director of Hosting and Support
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2017

“We use several Zoho platforms in our organization. We find it easy to use and helpful. ”

OverallWell. It is straight forward and easy to use. We like the integrations with internal and external software.
ProsWe love the ease of use. Other software requires weeks of setup and a dedicated support rep to integrate. It was too much for our company. We needed something that fit our needs and could be setup and maintained by our internal team. We also like the platform integration amongst the different Zoho platforms and also external software.
ConsThere are of course other softwares that are more straight forward. Asana comes to mind for project management. It takes no time to create new projects and tasks. Not to say that Zoho Projects isn't straight forward and quick to use. It just isn't as quick or easy as Asana.
July 31, 2017
Mark M.
Production Manager
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 26, 2017

“A reasonable choice for ticket management”

OverallI have en evaluating Zoho Desk - I'm a longtime user of Teamwork Desk, so my experience is weighed against that platform. I have been pleasantly surprised by a few things in Zoho Desk up to now - customer assignment from forwarded email tickets works very well. I like the ability to make "light agents" which essentially is a free user account for staff that might need to be consulted on an issue. Lowers the overall number or user licenses. I'd love to be able to integrate CRM data, but we don't use ZOHO CRM, so that will take custom coding. I wish there was integration with Zoho Projects, which seems to make sense. I don't use this product to support software development, or physical product support. Zoho Desk is fully featured to support those things, and that makes setup a little complex - there's a pretty high configuration learning curve and the documentation is not terribly clear in all instances. Phone/email/chat support however, has been EXCELLENT. I realize not all have had the same experience, YMMV, as they say. One more positive comment - the ability to quickly visualize particular agents queues, move things around using the various views, and the threaded way of displaying the ticket activity chain is quite nice. So far, I think the transition to Zoho will be a positive thing. It's definitely work a look.
ProsReporting is strong - ability to consolidate all channels is also very helpful.
ConsSetup learning curve is steep - especially if you have not set up a ticketing system before.
April 26, 2017
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
August 18, 2018

“A user-friendly CRM”

ProsThis application has made the proceedings with customers easier. When Zoho CRM and Desk are integrated, it is literally heaven. Being user-friendly, even beginners can deal with the working. Every ticket could be tracked. Also, a ticket could be generated even with a live chat with a customer! Not many applications let users make such a deal.
ConsEnglish is the only language supported by it. There is no choice of another language. Even though ticket generation is an upside, however, one cannot generate a copy of it. Also, once named, one cannot change the name of the company, not even in emails. You can't edit the fields. Everything remains as it was set up in the response widget. Also, there is no way to deal with spam. And, since no other languages are present, translations can be time-consuming.
August 18, 2018
Tim C.
Head of Development
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 2, 2017

“The initial set up was pretty easy, The template editor allowed us to customise to our requirements.”

Overallease of use and availability for small organisation
ProsClean layout and relatively easy to set up, nice reporting out of the bag. The granular permissions sets are great and the branding options are a nice touch, especially the custom domain option. Linking customers to cases and calls is what we need but needs to be done is specific route/journey
ConsFor some odd reason I am restricted to only having 5 custom multi pick lists on my cases template and layout. This was almost a deal breaker. The UI is not massively intuitive. Even after using it for almost a week I still get lost and a little frustrated as it's not obvious where things are and the menu layout is a pain. This might come from a the lack of consistency between hover over and clickable menu items. Custom reports are a steep learning curve, especially with custom data. Adding a call to a case connected to a customer only really works in one way/flow, any deviation seems to blank out the form or detach from the customer.
October 2, 2017
Carl T.
Customer Support Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Engage with clients effortlessly with Zoho Desk”

OverallThe time and effort, compared to the cost is totally worth it.
ProsVery easy to setup, and configure. You setup information about your business, then upload your clients and contacts. You setup permissions for your teams, and our groups, along with products being support. Once configured you can easily track request from email, and phone, along with engagement on twitter and Facebook.
ConsSupport could be better. Sometime you may need to ask a question twice to get a proper response.
January 28, 2019
Neosha G.
Photography, 1-10 employees
November 12, 2018

“Such a great tool! ”

OverallI've use Zoho products for years now and I am happy I discovered Desk! Perfect for my small business needs and doesn't break the bank.
ProsI love that I have just enough features to allow my users to feel supported and taken care of. Their free version is all I really need but I may definitely purchase a plan in the future! It's easy to setup and use and allows us to keep track of out tickets with a breeze. Other platforms are either too costly or lack the most basic of features for small businesses.
ConsI wish the free plan allowed users to leave feedback on our support tickets after being helped but it's not a deal-breaker.
November 12, 2018
Computer Software, Unspecified
June 12, 2018

“Maturing help desk solution with enterprise features”

OverallSaved money, increased productivity and connected together, different systems we use.
ProsThis is constantly evolving and new powerful features are being added in continually. It is now quite extensible and boasting tools like multi-users workflows, escalation in CRM leads, internal and external knowledge bases and seriously enterprise level chat.
ConsIt needs more granular control over notifications, and the IP pool is difficult to put into SPF due to many name records and gaps in ranges.
June 12, 2018
Paul M.
Internet, 1-10 employees
November 25, 2017

“It's not bad, it's really good.”

OverallUnfailingly courteous even when dealing with a difficult person or situation.
ProsAlways assured and confident in demeanour and presentation of ideas without being aggressively over-confident. Reaches a decision rapidly after taking account of all likely outcomes and estimating the route most likely to bring success. The decisions almost always turn out to be good ones. When ideas are challenged by others, the agent listens to their view politely, but is able to maintain a position firmly and persuasively without aggression. Prioritizes and sequences own tasks and those of other people in the team. Makes sure that the priority tasks are always completed on time.
Cons Able to concentrate and stay focused for periods of several hours, even when tasks are relatively mundane, and doesn't make mistakes. He has a high boredom threshold. the agent pays great attention to detail. He always presented work properly checked and completely free of error. the agent always completes any assignment on time and to a high standard. From a set of data, the agent is able to establish a principle, or work out a rule, or suggest a reason for failure or success.
November 25, 2017
Julien C.
Collaborateur
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 3, 2017

“Very helpfull”

OverallIt did a good job replacing the mode of interaction from social channels, chats, e-mails, and phone calls in one platform. The experience in raising support request by customers is a breeze. Customers also has the option to raise tickets via their native language. The platform has support for 9 languages. It's able to simplify tasks of the help them since they can enhance their ability to track every request and address them by means of priority arrangement.
ProsOur team of experts have evaluated Zoho Desk with a total rating of 8.8/10 after a series of scrutinizing tests. Actual customers of Zoho Desk have an average satisfaction rating with the product at 100% which reflects their opinion about this service. If you spend some time analyzing other Zoho Desk alternatives you will surely find other programs with similar or possibly better ratings.
ConsFor the past few years, we've been using SalesForce as our primary project system and case. There were plenty of things we favored and wanted to change. For instance, we're able to provide personal service agreements to clients. At the same time, a customer support system is available for assistance. When it comes to Zoho Support, there are a number of options available for ticket/case submission.
August 3, 2017
Karl M.
IT Consultant
January 8, 2019

“Simple and Intuative helpdesk software”

OverallSwitching to Zoho Desk has meant increased revenues to our company. The learning curve was minimal for everyone involved and once in the habit of documenting all calls either on a phone, tablet or PC you realize how much work you forgot to bill for and left on the table each month.
ProsEasy to setup and rebrand to your portal. Nice client help desk portal with KB and simple new ticket function. Great communication tools, issue tracking and integration with other Zoho suite tools like Zoho Assist. Easy for techs to use, track time and share/swap tickets. Excellent report tools. Zoho support staff are responsive.
ConsFound it hard to do any custom sort by geographic region or city, especially when trying to combine jobs for techs in a particular area that require excessive travel time.
January 8, 2019
Amr N.
Technical Support Manager
January 29, 2018

“It is easy yet professional open source , to build your support system ”

ProsYou can set rules based on time and/or conditions which give you the ability to tune all the functions of your system to just work the way you need it and in the time you need it
ConsSome features needs to be added or to be tuned in a good way , something like Multi brand in the enterprise edition , they have separate all of the features on the different brands but yet they still use the same fields and layout in the sumbit tickets . Also , they need to add enable/disable for some feature like open a case with mail for example so i can decide can my customer open a case by sending mail or not .
January 29, 2018
Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 27, 2017

“Zoho has helped reduce time taken to resolve complaints, and also made accountability of complaint management alot easier.”

Pros Consolidated customer, distributor database. This is aligned with their assigned Area managers. Customer hierarchy can be developed through these features. Mobile application available for field staff and technicians, Available for both IOS and Android. Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable. Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits. Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater description of the task assigned.
Consthe system dose not allow customization of all forms and fields, even though it claims it is possible. secondly account users cannot be permanently deleted from the system. it only deactivates them.
October 27, 2017
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 16, 2017

“Very good Product”

ProsMy favourite parts of Zoho include the automation feature, the integration features and the account management tools. The automation tools allow fast and easy control of your tickets meaning they can be sectioned into the appropriate areas and distributed to the correct departments within your organisation. The integration features allow you to seamlessly sync between your CRM system and Helpdesk meaning de-duplication of your administration and quick connectivity between the two. Zoho Desk also integrates with your email platform meaning your helpdesk engineers can all see what is happening with tickets on a live basis which can be very powerful when engineers are on the move. The final tool is the account management, very briefly it allows you to see current/previous activity with a client to spot on-going issues or potential problems before they occur.
May 16, 2017
Ken N.
Group IT Manager
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
April 19, 2017

“Our first helpdesk system”

OverallWhen I first joined the company I am work for now, we never had a helpdesk system, this is because the company was small and reported problems are quickly resolved. However, the company has now grown to double its size with multi-sites, problems and requests can easily be forgotten! I have trailed a few different helpdesk systems, this is one that I think we will stick to, it is very easy to setup and use, it is also value for money. Users can now send their requests via email to our dedicated helpdesk mailbox where the request gets pick up by the Hellpdesk system. User interface quite plan, which is probably less distraction from others, you can concentrate on the contents which matters most. I particularly like the reporting side, all the information I need is at a glance. There is also a chat function which we are not using at the moment, but perhaps we will enable it and try it out at a later date. This helpdesk system has a comprehensive set of functions, it is affordable and suited for company of any size. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone looking for a helpdesk system for their company.
ProsPlenty of functions, affordable, informative.
ConsFunctions are not easy to find inside the menu.
Recommendations to other buyersI have tried other helpdesk system, but this is one I like the most. It is cloud based, which means that I can use it anywhere when I want to keep an eye on the requests.
April 19, 2017
chris j.
IT Developer
Automotive, 51-200 employees
January 2, 2019

“The perfect Support Desk software”

OverallHas saved us lots of time and I also feel it gives a more professional feel to our service.
ProsEasy to implement and prioritise tickets. Love how I can customise my view to see just the tickets I have to work on rather than having to check every ticket.
ConsYou may have to upgrade from the free version if you want to make major use of the API as the its Limited. Would have been great if there were any Jira plugins to push changes into a sprint.
January 2, 2019
Keith E.
Director of Communications Technology
11-50 employees
July 11, 2018

“Excellent, top-tier performance at a great price”

OverallZoho Desk has allowed us to fully automate our technical support functions; by using it, we're able to meet extremely aggressive SLA requirements.
ProsZoho Desk is a fully capable, easy-to-use trouble ticketing system that is every bit as powerful as extremely expensive corporate systems. The features and functionality are better than what's available from competitors in this price range, and it's affordable.
ConsLike a lot of Zoho products, Zoho Desk has some features that you'd expect to be there but that aren't. Support is from India, so it's sometimes unavailable, slow or misinformed.
July 11, 2018
Danielle M.
Accountant
March 7, 2018

“Zoho Mail is great! I recommend it all the time!”

ProsI love that the email program gives you a certain amount of free use before requiring a purchase. I have been able to instantly make use of the service and I know that I will continue using it under a paid plan as my company grows. I am also able to recommend it to start up clients who are working hard to add professionalism to their brand while not yet having the cash flow. Having a great email host that grows with the business is a huge benefit.
ConsIt is complicated. The email portion I use is fairly user friendly if you have a tiny bit of tech understanding. Their directions for set up are very clearly written and make it easy to figure out. But they have so many products that the site is very complex.
Bruce M.
Project Manager Technical Services
January 10, 2018

“My first ten days on Zoho using Desk to track Dispatch Requests for field service.”

OverallSimple setup and highly customizable modules allowing for the very granular creation of feature sets.
ProsVery easy to get started especially if you have used any database driven SAAS application. Support for the sales team has been very good with an immediate contact both email and phone to indicate their interest in getting us up and running. In a world of automation often the importance of human contact is overlooked and having investigated other cloud platforms an actual phone call is not common. The potential to have a fully integrated platform that you can pick and choose by the module for the specific functionality you require is compelling.
ConsLimited integrations with other cloud apps out of the box. There is API access if you want to code your own or use third-party middleware such as Zapier to connect but I have not created an integration yet.
January 10, 2018
Susana B.
CFO / Admin
Construction, 1-10 employees
May 10, 2017

“All apps & programs from Zoho seem to effortlessly flow from one app to another.”

OverallI was able to get a better handle on my residential customers and commercial clients. There were no more missed work orders or estimates.
ProsI love how all programs tie in to eachother. The apps and programs are easily accessable. Manuevering through these apps is easy.
ConsThere are a lot of ins and outs. I wish there was a class or instruction on the web that we can access for training purposes. I want to get as much out of these programs as possible.
May 10, 2017
Luis J.
April 25, 2017

“It's great!”

ProsI have been using Zoho Desk for a while and it's a game changer. Easy to use and with amazing support. Once you get used to it, you will love it. Using Desk changed our company for good since we can have in one place, the way we interact with our customers and vendors.
ConsNot that much, the new desk improved a lot the experience. Probably to be faster but I am suing very low connection. So, not sure
April 25, 2017
John B.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2017

“Zoho Desk - Just what I needed!”

OverallThis the third product I've used of theirs - others being CRM and Books. I have found each very easy to setup and use. When I have needed support, they are very helpful.
ProsThis the third product I've used of theirs - others being CRM and Books. I have found each very easy to setup and use. When I have needed support, they are very helpful.
ConsSometimes their helpdesk people did not respond the same day - but I kind of expected that.
Recommendations to other buyersI was up and running within a day.
April 4, 2017
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 2, 2019

“Affordable and Effective”

ProsZoho Desk costs less than other help desk software we used. It is effective enough to get the job done that we ended up staying with this as our primary help desk.
ConsIt's frustrating when messages go into spam that are not spam. This caused delays responding to important clients. We had to develop the habit of checking spam every day. I would like to see the spam filter improved.
February 2, 2019
Chandan M.
Chief Technical Officer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“Complete IT Help Desk Solution for Large Enterprise”

ProsEverything is very much planned, properly ample surveyed before making it live. Detailing is outstanding. Without knowing to code, anyone can rebrand the support portal in a few minutes. Excellent. We are giving support to more than 50 clients across India through their portal only.
ConsNothing as such and backend developers keep updating regularly. Nothing to complang much here.
September 25, 2018
Pawel O.
Support
May 31, 2018

“Overall positive experience, easy to setup and use”

OverallGreat functionality and ability to customise all aspects of the ticketing system
ProsI like most the ease of setup and the amount of functionality the system provides. We were able to successfully set up the system to work with our support email and to have tickets created with each new email which has improved productivity and made it easier to track all tickets and prevented us from having to copy all information to the zoho desk platform There have been minimal issues with the setup and it is overall a reliable system to use
ConsIt is sometimes slow to operate on a browser and selecting or managing the tickets is difficult to do when the browser is slow to respond on the zohodesk client.
May 31, 2018
David M.
IT Manager
February 7, 2018

“Zoho Desk is a great tool - we also love Zoho Mail and Zoho Vault”

OverallGreat Tools for Free
ProsGreat way to edit files, free business email service is great service, the 5 user limit but you can get more when you get referrals. Zoho Vault is a tool we use alot with many teams to store and share passwords securely.
Cons- desk tools can be slow - 5 user limit for mail is low - zoho vault really needs an update as even the copy password functions needs flash
February 7, 2018
Chris K.
Customer Service Support Team Lead
October 13, 2017

“Great Option for Small Business”

ProsZoho Desk has the majority of features found in the "Big Name" apps and the price is better - and our team has found the functionality to be better as well. We switched away from Zoho to one of the other "Big Name" apps and switched back after 30 days. Zoho Desk is amazing.
ConsWould like Zoho Desk to have better integration with Shopify. We were lured to another "Big Name" app because of the bridge that connects their 'desk' with Shopify customer records, that was a nice feature, but overall Zoho Desk won with usability and functionality.
October 13, 2017
Terry B.
System Administrator
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
August 7, 2017

“I love this help desk suite!”

OverallIt helps 1 person IT dept have 1 central place for people to ask for help instead of getting bombarded by 200 emails.
ProsFree, lots of features for a small company and easy for 1 person to manage small IT department. It has multiple apps for all your devices and is small enough for a small company, big enough to take on the enterprise should your company expand and need a paid for system. What is really nice, there is no setuo except for your own branding and all software is managed in the cloud!
ConsNothing I do not like for free, how can we complain! I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!I do not see any cons!
August 7, 2017
Carlos Abraham M.
Director de operaciones
May 22, 2017

“Easy to implement, quick to operate and easy to consult”

OverallA considerable improvement in client - provider communication. Organizes and greatly simplifies the control and information of each case that a client can request; improves response times and certainly provides support by having the information grouped in such a way that allows you to respond accurately, quickly and accurately every subject.
ProsCreate custom tick filters with different criteria to improve your response time and solution. The information you have at the time and you can consult via iOS and / or Android the answers are instantaneous. It is very important for us to delegate the tickes to an agent, it is very simple to manage in this sense. It is definitely a powerful tool.
ConsI think they could improve on the part of the application for iOS and Android, it is too limited. The fact that it is not possible to add an attachment when replying or writing an email, or an attachment in a comment; limits daily operation. In the same way the tasks are useful to delegate and organize the work, but the application does not allow to perform these functions. There is work to be done in this area of the application.
May 22, 2017