Oribi Ratings

Overall

About Oribi

Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Linkedin, ... Oribi helps you identify all touchpoints your customer had before converting on your site. And it doesn't stop there! Oribi gets you everything you need to optimize conversions on your site, including smart, cross-domain funnels, insights, traffic monitoring, trends, content optimization, button analysis, custom reports, and much more. Learn more about Oribi

Tom A.
Websites Development Manager
Building Materials, 501-1000 employees
September 23, 2019

“Outstanding value for money”

OverallAt Eurocell we have quite a unique business structure with multiple routes to market. As such we have several different customer types who all use the website differently. Oribi helps us track how these's different customers use our websites and gives us valuable information to continue to tailor and improve the website.
ProsThe value for money with this software is amazing. We'd been looking for behavioural analytics software for some time but always been priced out by the high costs. Oribi fit perfectly into our modest budget and was incredibly easy to set up and use.
ConsThe only real downside is the limited reporting Oribi offers. You can only report in a pdf document from the reporting section, which can be limiting in terms of what data you can include and exclude. Ideally I'd like to be able to export to .csv or .xls formats across the various pages depending on what I'm looking at. I've also had some issues with the dashboard not being able to load certain reports or visitor journeys. However when I've raised these the support team have responded very quickly and we're incredibly helpful.
Rebecca T.
Digital Marketing Administrator
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
September 23, 2019

“Great - But Missing Some Key Functionality”

OverallFor the most part good, very responsive to questions. Just wish there was more functionality that would make it easier to get more key insights.
ProsIt is mostly user friendly and very easy to see actionable insights.
ConsThere's some key functionality that isn't developed yet. Being able to change the sort value, see pages after the query string when our product pages are built off search strings instead of hard coded URLs. We can't see what drove traffic to a specific product. We can't use filters to exclude URL parameters. We wanted to use this as a replacement for Google Analytics while we do a complete cleanup of that account, but we have to use it in tangent because it just isn't as robust even for day to day use.
Dvir P.
ceo
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2019

“Experience with ORIBI's team”

ProsEasy to use. looks stunning Save tons of time
Consthe interface is a biy clingy cost - its not for everyone if you are a small business
September 3, 2019
Randy H.
Eigenaar
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 28, 2019

“Do something with your data”

OverallThey make me feel like a partner in my business that wants me to succeed
ProsOribi makes it easy to connect all the different cloud services I'm using and get a full overview of the user experience/journey from discovery to superfan. DATA is the most valuable asset you have as a business and tracking doesn't help you move forward. Oribi allows me to take action and show me what channels convert and which don't.
ConsThe start-up price is high and there is no free option to get started besides the 14-day trial. So, before you start, make sure you have the website, product and funnel ready so that you can directly implement, track and optimize.
August 28, 2019
David F.
Analyst
Design, 11-50 employees
September 23, 2019

“A refreshing perspective on familiar analytics”

Overall5 Stars. Oribi provides actionable analytics that can be easily shared and understood
ProsI am in love with the event correlation feature in Oribi. This is my favorite tool to find actionable information & would take hours to pull without Oribi.
ConsI wish the data could be exported into 3rd party data visualization tools so I could combine my website analytics with other corporate data.
Derick D.
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Cut through the noise”

ProsWhat I find useful about Oribi is that you can quickly get the data you need. Google Analytics is more powerful in the sense that it gets you more bulk information, but at the cost of a lot of stuff you don't want (either at the moment, or ever). So GA is great for deep dives (rare) and requires foresight in what you're tracking. With Oribi, you dont have to plan in advance what you want to track. You just do it, and a lot of the information that one needs is already compiled into very handy reports. I suggest using Oribi as a "daily driver" and GA for the once-in-a-while more powerful dives.
ConsThere's really not much to dislike! Everything's been great so far.
Fae D.
Business Owner
Events Services, 11-50 employees
September 23, 2019

“The only time I was glad that I read the Facebook comments”

OverallI first found out about this on Facebook. I really liked the ad they were running, and then I went to click the comments. I had never seen so many people so passionate about how much they enjoyed this product, and have never seen this many users defend a product. I joined them. Every time I see an ad come up now, I'm right there to help defend how lovely this product is.
ProsThe customer service. Also, every time I use it, I actually feel calm because everything is so beautiful to look at.
ConsI really don't have any cons that matter enough to comment here.
Brittany C.
Director of Account Management
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 24, 2019

“Very helpful for my team to track results”

OverallIt helped lift the vial from our website's visitors behavior, really gave us insights into what users were most interested in on our sites.
ProsIt gives me and my team great insights into traffic on our site, and our clients' website so that we can make changes to user experience and focus on areas of marketing.
ConsThere really isn't anything that I don't like about Oribi, maybe they could have some options for custom conversions.
September 24, 2019
Thomas Z.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 23, 2019

“Oribi helps us create better websites and better content”

OverallOribi has been great to work with. I think we were one of the early adopters of the software.
ProsI love the AI capabilities of Oribi and the ability to create correlations. I also love the ability to white label the reports and to see all of our web pages rankings
ConsIt is an expensive software if you want to scale it especially on the lower end of the scale. As we get more customers and want to track more accounts it is expensive until we get to a certain tipping point.
Martina D.
Managing Director
Sports, Self-employed
September 23, 2019

“Great for seeing all your stats in a digestible way”

ProsI love Oribi as I can see my stats in an easier way than using Google Analytics (which I also use). I do like seeing the visitors viewing maps, as makes me understand how their attention is caught.
ConsNone, I think it is pretty good, I give it 10 points.
Tzhaci Z.
software team leader
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
August 29, 2019

“It's a very good and useful product ”

Prosthe UI and the simplicity is very good .
Consno cons, I like to work with this product
Emma R.

Head of sales
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
August 25, 2019

“Great product”

ProsSace the entire head ache and get the knowledge to your computer.
ConsNothing, it was super easy to set up and got insights instantly
August 25, 2019
Roy D.
Banking, 1-10 employees

“Excellent product!”

ProsEasy onboarding, great UX/UI and fast support
Consnone because first I was with google and oribi is much better