VEZMA Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About VEZMA

Vehicle fleet tracking app for small businesses that is easy to use and provides clear organization and storage. Learn more about VEZMA

Insurance, Unspecified
December 4, 2017

“I have found Vezma to be easy to use and a great way to track my business mileage”

OverallThis software easily keeps track of my business mileage and provides several different report formats to allow my to get the right information.
ProsI can use multiple vehicles as well as manually adjust the mileage if needed. I have also found it to be quite accurate in its mileage records.
ConsI do not have any real cons. The only thing that can be frustrating is that it will occasionally close without warning, requiring it to be reopened.
Mike S.
System Adminstrator
November 21, 2017

“I use the software to track travel to and from client sites.”

ProsI like being able to easily start and stop a trip log and being able to quickly run monthly reports from the web interface.
ConsI don't like that I can't setup automatic start/stop via Bluetooth on my iPhone. Also, Android users do not have the option to select from previous trip names when starting a trip. Occasionally, the app fails to track distance. It correctly logs the route but the distance traveled remains at 0. This is problematic, especially when it is not noticed until the end of the month.
November 29, 2017

“Problems, blackberry and Nissan miss half of the trips”

Prosautomatic starts and stops trips it's great, when it works, I don''t have to remember. Saves me writing down all my trips
ConsCauses Phone freezes when connecting to vehicle starting trip causing odometer to be out compared to vehicle , not good with blackberry,
November 29, 2017
Jon P.
Service Director
November 22, 2017

“A fair product for the price”

ProsGood value for money, low cost compared to other product available, easy to use most of the time, provides most of the records we require
ConsIt is very glitchy with our Windows phones, software hangs quite a bit, tech support and back up isnt as quick and easy as we would like as it is provided from another country so can be delayed in response time.
Frank D.
Field Engineer
December 4, 2017

“Generally this is a good app for tracking miles. But the app misses some trips and not friendly”

OverallMileage tracking and allocation.
ProsOverall this is a decent app for tracking miles for business and pleasure with a company car. I like the ability to download my data and use via Excel to generate reports.
ConsThe SW often will not record a trip when setup to automatically capture miles when bluetooth connected. The app does not tell you that a trip is starting and does not give you an easy way to allocate the trip with a single button. About ever fourth trip I have to manually reset the mileage as it looses sync with actual miles by 100's of miles and I regularly have to reallocate trips to either business or pleasure depending on the last trip settings. I would also like a simple map view showing my location so I can push pin favorite destinations and locations. There is a lot of room for improvement in the usability and UI for this app. Seems like it was written by an engineer with no CS or UI development background.
Arnold M.
Operations Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
November 24, 2017

“I have been using this app for some time, it is easy to track trips and to get reports on your trips”

OverallCompany staff mileage tracking. Consolidated reports.
ProsWeb site for managing reports, users and editing trips. Easy to understand phone app. Tracking map.
ConsNot always accurate with GPS tracking and one has to adjust mileage. One needs to be able to customize reports.
November 24, 2017
Rena J.
Director of Marketing

“easy to use”

Prosprovides information without being too complicated and allows me to keep track of my marketing team and see which places they are visiting daily. I like the reports and i can see where they went at the end of the month
Consgps off at times and isn't always uploading. I wish there was a way to add photos of receipts so i can visually see the expenses
aleksandrs J.
driver
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self-employed

“I'm very happy ”

Overalltracked my mileage and fuel consumption
Prosit's easy to use, easy to track your mileage and fuel expenses, if you need you can prove your distance on the map
Conssometimes it takes ages to open app I mean it not answering, but that might be my phone issue, however other apps working fine
Lesh R.
Vice President
November 22, 2017

“This is a great app for tracking mileage, especially for a group of people.”

ProsReal time tracking of users, accurate tracking (gps results vs real odometer), the ability to manage a team, trip mapping,
ConsBattery hog! I have to remember to force close the app on iOS when I'm done tracking a trip or it chews through my battery in no time (even when not recording). When you have to set the start odometer, if you don't immediately hit go, it reverts back, annoying. Would be nice to be able to auto-complete the trip when you arrived at a specific destination.
Giuseppe T.
Impiegato

“Excellent”

OverallControl my expensyse very fast
Prosvery good
ConsNew icons for select more options. Add report for upgrade eyes facility. The software is simple in use

“Overall good app”

ProsThis is a great app for tracking mileage for company reimbursements. I like being able to run this in the background while I can keep my GPS and other apps in front of me.
ConsThere is some trip info that doesn't get shared when you send someone the link for said trip. I also don't like how if you close the app in the middle of a trip, its easy to forget to end the trip when you reach your destination.
Brandi W.
Independent Beauty Consultant
November 21, 2017

“Works great, keeps mileage with ease.”

ProsIt does what I need it to, keep a record of mileage for my job. It works great. I also love that it send me a report that I can just print out. Very handy for me.
ConsSometimes it takes a few for the app to load. I wish it had a picture taking option for gas receipts. It would make it faster.