Vaizle Ratings

Overall

About Vaizle

Vaizle is a competitive social media analytics tool for startups and enterprises who need actionable social media insights. It allows marketers to improve their social media performance by identifying gaps and opportunities. Use Vaizle to create customizable white-labeled reports, perform competitive analysis, and see the top posts and most popular hashtags of your competitors. Learn more about Vaizle

Vikas M.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 15, 2019

“"Easy onboarding, good analytics"”

OverallIf you're looking for easier setup, ready-to-use, and quick social media analytics tool, Vaizle is your answer. Vaizle makes it all very easy. They also have an exciting public roadmap full of features and enhancements. So you can expect LinkedIn or Pinterest integrations soon. I am using this specifically for creating reports. After buying it in October, the first thing I did was use it to pitch to one of the prospect and they were totally impressed after seeing the report. I could actually tell them what and where are the gaps. Needless to say, it wouldn't have been possible without it.
ProsSuper useful if you are looking for in-depth analytics and reporting! Competitor tool is great as well. This tool is a must for improving your social profiles (yours and/or your clients´). It saves you so much time and it is really easy to get running. No more struggling and putting pieces together from complex FB reports.
ConsWas a little disappointed how quickly you get through the 25 profiles, track a couple of competitors and if you enter all their social media you have used up a good chunk. For an agency, you would have to get a bigger plan. But looks like a good deal at the moment. With that being said, it's clear this is a new product and is still a work in progress. It shows a lot of very promising signs, particularly in the "Smart Insights" tab.

By Vaizle on January 29, 2019
Thanks, Vikas, for the generous review. We will work harder to make Vaizle even more valuable. We will soon be launching agency plans where you can enjoy more profiles and multiple-user logins. Stay tuned! :-)
January 15, 2019
Chris S.
February 12, 2019

“Great tool....just needs a couple things to be helpful for agency reporting use”

ProsIf I were a single brand with a handful of peers/competitors I wanted to monitor, Vaizle would be helpful. I like the finished report. Looks great and offers a nice snapshot of reach and engagement for timeline content. Support is outstanding and they are a great group to work with on any questions.
ConsFrom an agency perspective for reporting, the major negative is the fact that you cannot save report templates. If you use Vaizle for reporting for multiple clients, you have to go in and change the "Self" brand each time you change clients. Then change all the peers. Then re-title and complete the cover page of the report. Then individually go in and add/subtract the components that you want to report on. If we had the ability to save that template and just plug in the brands we want reporting on, it would cut the time by 75% and make this a home run. But the fact that it takes 3x more time investment than it should is a bit frustrating. That's the only reason for lower star-rating. With that fixed this is a solid reporting solution that offers a professional looking set of analytics that you can pass along to clients. Really hoping they get the saved templates added soon and this will be a big tool for agency/multiple client usage.

By Vaizle on February 13, 2019
Hi Chris, Thanks for such a detailed feedback. We are working on the feature where you can directly report to clients without changing it every time. You can expect it within 15 days. Plus, if you're facing issue while changing the self-brand every time, you can create multiple groups with multiple combinations. In this way, you can simply select the group for which you want to create the report without changing self brand every time. I hope its helpful. Thanks, Team Vaizle
Rodney M.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Pleasantly Surprised”

OverallThe biggest benefit we've enjoyed with Viazle is being able to monitor the effectiveness of our posts versus that of our competitors and testing... we've been able to make a few pivots and stay on top of our game.
ProsIt's so simple and easy to use there was no learning curve... I was able to dive in and get to work. Really love being able to see what and how our competitors are doing so that we can enhance our game.. Viazle makes that easy to do.
ConsHonestly, I haven't had any disappointments in using Viazle. Everything is front and center in the dashboard.

By Vaizle on February 13, 2019
Thanks Rodney. We will keep on working hard to keep up to your expectations. Keep in touch for the future updates and launch. Thanks, Team Vaizle
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2018

“The Reporting Dashboard Shines”

OverallGood Feel
ProsVaizle's report section is one of the best, having used similar social management tools. The freedom to customize reports as much as I want. Now there's no need to prepare a separate PPT because can do within the Vaizle report dashboard.
Consinstagram support is missing. But is on their roadmap

By Vaizle on January 29, 2019
Hi Melvin, Thanks for the review. You will be happy to know that we have integrated Instagram in the tool as promised. For any doubt or questions, you can reach us out at support@vaizle.com
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2019

“Streamline Your Competitor Research ”

OverallIt has maximised my understanding of the competition with reasonably little effort from my end. The software has a lot of potential and it's recommended highly to social media researchers, independent managers and agencies.
ProsEasy of use, setting up clients and competitors is a breeze. I like the depth of the metrics available.
ConsRefining the metrics that matter most can be a bit time consuming. This might be remedied with 'recomended metrics' or purpose built setups for specific reasons.

By Vaizle on March 4, 2019
Hey, Thanks for your feedback. As you're facing issues with refining the metrics, we have a feature where you can filter the metrics using few clicks. For more clarity, feel free to reach out to us at support@vaizle.com Thanks
Darryl D.
February 12, 2019

“Easy to Show to Clients”

OverallI use Vaizle to review my work for social media clients and look for ares to improve their results. The reports also make it simple to show the client the results they're getting vs the competition.
Proscompetition comparisons, simple reports, tips to improve, white labling
Conseach report is a page break so printing can = a lot of paper

By Vaizle on February 13, 2019
Thanks Darryl for your feedback. We are keeping a page break to keep things simpler and every metric clear and differentiated from the other. We will soon launch a feature, where you can directly share the report with your client, so you don't have to print it every time. And right now, you can download the report in pdf and share it with the client. I hope it helps. Thanks, Team Vaizle
Melissa C.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
December 14, 2018

“A great presentation of social media numbers”

OverallI like using Vaizle as part of my agency's offering!
ProsVaizle presents a beautiful look at your social stats as compared to you competition. It gives you a good idea of what you'll need to do to up-level your social media game.
ConsThe interface is a bit confusing at first, but has steadily been getting better over the last few months. I can be difficult to navigate at first, but the brand offers many how-to videos.

By Vaizle on January 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Melissa. We will definitely work on improving the UI/UX and other suggested improvements by you. Stay in touch. :)
Michael H.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Buyer beware!”

OverallStay far away as possible as I expect this company will not be around long into the future unless they learn to take customer service seriously. We still have been unable to resolve our problem and have practically given up since they do not care. Still attempting to set an appointment with the calendar link however 1:00 AM is seriously not a reasonable time to expect support.
ProsNothing at all as we have unable to resolve our initial purchase problems.
ConsThe back and forth of emails 24ish hours apart over a week attempting to resolve what should be a simple correction of our account setup. The concept of customer service is non-existent as they would rather drag out the conversation over more than a week with their only recommendation to set up a support calendar link in the middle of the night.

By Vaizle on May 1, 2019
Hi Michael, I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Now your issue is resolved. And you will receive a dedicated support if needed. I hope your experience with us will be smooth from now on. Thanks, Ashima
April 18, 2019
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Very Useful Tool”

OverallI mainly use it for its white label reporting capabilities.
ProsThe analytics and white label reporting features. Very useful for someone running an agency or even for someone who has one or two clients.
ConsThe limited number of compares that I have access to at one time. It's not very practical for someone who wants to test things at first. Many of these tools assume that your competitors are set in stone where sometimes you just want to test things out to discover who is really your true competitor and this involves moving profiles around more than the app founders anticipate. When they impose limits on that it reduces the value of the entire platform.

By Vaizle on March 4, 2019
Hey, Thanks for your feedback. In case you need more profiles under your plan, we can easily help you out with it. That is not at all a big issue. Feel free to reach out to us at support@vaizle.com Thanks
February 18, 2019
Sarah C.
IdeasGirl
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
February 21, 2019

“I use Vaizle for Inspiration as well as tracking my won results!”

ProsI like the fact that Vaizle makes it easy for me to follow industry leaders in one dashboard. I can see how my marketing and brand activities compare with others and keep a track on my social statistics easily.
ConsI don't think there's anything I don't like about this software!

By Vaizle on March 4, 2019
Hey Sarah, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We will try our best to keep up with your expectations. Stay in touch for future updates and roll outs. Thanks
February 21, 2019
April 30, 2019

“Excellent for detailed analytics”

OverallThe customer service is amazing.
ProsOnce it is set up and you know what you are doing it creates great reports Very detailed Can we whitelisted
ConsYou get through the accounts quickly It will be good when they have access to other platforms

By Vaizle on May 1, 2019
Hey, Thanks for appreciating. I hope we will keep on providing you the same experience and even the improved one. keep up with us for future updates. Thank you, Nitan Jain
April 30, 2019
Nicole L.
Entrepreneur
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2019

“It's Help to Compare Data in Bar Chart”

ProsPutting together all social media data in graft form, this made the user easy to compare
ConsNot I know off as of today, but it can be improve by auto searching our competitor from the market

By Vaizle on January 29, 2019
Hi Nicole, Thanks for your review. We will definitely work on the suggested feature. Meanwhile, stay in touch for the upcoming features and updates. :)
January 24, 2019
Online Media, Self-employed
August 5, 2019

“Social media stats on your competitors”

ProsSimple and easy to use which is great, shows you a lot of information and is easy to gain insights into your competition.
ConsGreat for someone with a single brand, not too good for someone that might have an agency or needs more results, there are better options out there.
August 5, 2019

“An interesting choice ”

OverallGood
ProsThe possibility to do quick and simple analysis a
ConsAt the moment I think there is some space for improvements on UI in order to create more views on the data

By Vaizle on March 4, 2019
Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback. As suggested by you, we will definitely work on improving our UI. Stay with us for future updates. Thanks
ted e.
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 14, 2019

“better than Social Insider”

ProsI like that the reports are being generated faster.
ConsThe website itself is a bit confusing, like changing the facebook pages took me a while to figure out. I didn't like that I have to spend time watching their Youtube video just to figure out how it works.

By Vaizle on January 29, 2019
Hi Ted, Thanks for your review. And we have a support chat on the website which 24*7. So if you don't want to spend your time on watching the videos to understand the tool, you can start a chat with us and we will reply in no time. Plus you can also book a demo with us, so that we can make you comfortable with all the features at once. Keep up with us for the future updates and features. )
January 14, 2019
Krzysztof L.
Marketing Director
Retail, 11-50 employees
March 31, 2019

“not something I was looking for”

ProsClean user interface. I also like right sidebar with tutorial videos.
ConsIt seems slow and I just don't find any useful information. Maybe I have to spend more time with this tool. I use Firefox so warning about not using Chrome is annoying.

By Vaizle on April 4, 2019
Hi Krzyztof Thanks for the feedback. I would recommend you to schedule a one-to-one demo with us. We will walk you through the tool and help you use Vaizle to its full potential. Please use this link to schedule a demo : https://calendly.com/ashima-1/15min/ Thanks Regards, Vaizle Team
March 31, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2019

“Easy To See What Competitors Are Up To”

ProsMakes it really easy to visualize what we're doing vs our competitors.
ConsInterface is a little clunky, but once you figure it out it's pretty easy.

By Vaizle on March 4, 2019
Thanks alot for your feedback. We will definitely work on our UI/UX and keep on improving the tool as per your valuable suggestions. Thanks