Brandox Ratings

Overall

About Brandox

Brandox is an easy-to-use brand management portal for busy marketers and communicators. Quickly find and share brand material internally and externally in a user-friendly visual interface. No difficult setup process or ongoing maintenance required. Start your free trial now to discover brand management made easy! Learn more about Brandox

Victor S.
Experience Architect
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
February 20, 2019

“Perfect for disorganized and busy entrepreneurs (like me) ”

OverallIt was really cool, I was signed up in a heartbeat, with a free trial, and it felt like if my content fell in place by itself, the pre-configured structure allowed me to categorize my stuff without having to think at all. Kudos to the Brandox gang.
ProsI always know where I can find my reference material for marketing, web, and all other publications. I used to have them all over the place, in different folders, as email attachments, or lost somewhere in cyberspace. the real cool stuff was the neat way to save color scheme, fonts and other essentials for my graphic profile.
ConsIt is hard to find something I liked the least, for me, what I normally like the least is when things are complicated and non-intuitive. But on these points they nailed it, it is really simple and neat. Maybe one thing that would have been nice is a one button click to mirror all content on my laptop with the same look and feel. I am old(school) and still like to carry my data with me.
February 20, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 14, 2019

“Brandox”

OverallSharing items with suppliers, and clients without having to upload them on wetransfer.
ProsThe idea of having a platform where you can share the files is something very beneficial for businesses.
ConsI don't like that when you upload a pdf you can't go through the file in preview mode - we can only view the first page. I don't like that we can't give access to sections, only Brandox page access is possible.

By Brandox on July 5, 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Brandox. Reviews like yours help us understand what we're doing right and what we can improve. We've just launched an update for our Enterprise level accounts that allows SuperAdmins to give section access instead of just page access. We're also working on more improvements to address the other points you've raised here. Thanks again for choosing Brandox!
March 14, 2019
Petronella W.
Corporate Communications Officer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
August 29, 2018

“Excellent service for all sorts of contacts!”

OverallIt saves me time and offers a perfect overview of the current material , it's easy to update and works perfectly for the recipient - for me it's journalists, advertisement, event organisers and even coworkers!
ProsBrandox makes it really easy to choose and send images, logos and pictures to media, agencies and events.
ConsI really wish I knew about Brandox before :)
August 29, 2018
Caroline R.
Communications manager
International Trade and Development, 11-50 employees
September 7, 2018

“A great timesaving platform”

OverallBrandox is a great tool for managing and share our company brand assets. And aaah...no more zipped folders or lost files!
ProsIt´s so easy to register, set up and share. Brandox is in many ways a true time saver.
ConsTo be honest, I can´t think of anything so far.
September 7, 2018
John C.
Group Marketing Manager
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
February 27, 2019

“Excellent product - exactly what we were looking for!”

OverallCustomers do not want to have to keep on asking for images for various products. We send images to customers and they then lose them so have to come back and ask again. Sending lots of images to one customer at the same time is problematic. SharePoint is ok for internal users but requires a lot (!) of extra effort to use with large numbers of external customers whereas Brandox is just plug and play and very reasonably priced.
ProsThe system is so easy to set up and use. We had masses of images uploaded and tagged very quickly, shout out to the excellent support service as well!
ConsNothing really - it is a really good fit for what we need.
February 27, 2019
Micael T.
Research, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2017

“The easiest tool out there.”

OverallFinally everything digital and branding related is organized and available to all throughout our organisation.
ProsSince we're all based in different countries this is an easy tool for sharing our graphic material. We've tried more advanced solutions before but ended up being too advanced in the long run. This is like a visual Dropbox, and if possible - easier. It's just what we need, not more - not less!
ConsIn the beginning the FAQ section could have been better, but noticed the other day that it has changed/improved now and also added tutorial videos which I appreciate.
November 21, 2017
Oskar G.
Country Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
September 4, 2018

“Entrepreneur”

OverallAlways have the right information and fast deliberys to different partners.
ProsThe easyaccess and the pricing. I never have to look for my material.
ConsNothing. Its perfect. Simplicity. Really cant find any cons.
September 4, 2018
Axel M.
April 19, 2018

April 19, 2018
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 3, 2018

“A safe haven for brand assets....”

ProsEasy to use and an excellent one stop shop for all brand assets.
ConsI haven't experienced any problems with Brandox
September 3, 2018