Ai Field Management Ratings

Overall

About Ai Field Management

Intelligent Field Mgmt Platform with GPS & Message Translation (>100 languages). NO contract (start/stop anytime). Start $5/license/mo. Our agnostic Apps can be used on Laptop, Tablet, or Mobile and easily scales from 1 to 10,000 workers. Avoid double booking with our Worker Availability System. Share Documents and Pictures in Real Time, Globally... ==> Not sure Who is the best Worker for the Job?? Just ask your "Digital Sherpa", they know based on YOUR Custom Criteria..it really works! Learn more about Ai Field Management

Mike R.
November 30, 2017

“By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!”

ProsWhen we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based on specific criteria's, this feature was the key for us to bring our business to the next level. The AI built in piece is genius, worker management tab has the ability to suggest the best worker for the job but the Admin can override it if need be.  The other great plus is having the possibility to bill batch invoices at once, the other software was tideus in billing each individual invoice. We now have a complete system that allows us to have clients book their cleaning on our website portal, adding clients easily, adding workers, invoicing clients, clients history, GPS tracking for technicians, app for workers, ability to find the best worker for the job with a click, reports specific on new clients/repeats clients, app for workers, and app for clients to conveniently book their service from their phone.
ConsChanging systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
November 6, 2018

“ Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers”

OverallA must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency. Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.
ProsSimple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features. Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices. Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation. Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations. Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.
ConsRapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.
Corey G.
Principal
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
November 5, 2018

“Ai Field Management review for Capterra”

OverallThe number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.
ProsI really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.
ConsBecause it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.
November 5, 2018
Jade L.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

“Pretty smart software ”

OverallIt thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool
ProsThey figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great
ConsI'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if
Simon D.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2019

“Straight forward system”

OverallVery positive so far, Jim has been quick to respond to any questions I have had
ProsThe system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more
ConsSometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,
September 9, 2019
Bruce C.
Operation Manager
December 15, 2017

“Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support”

OverallBoost my business and make my life easier.
ProsOur company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us. Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve. Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier. The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!
December 15, 2017
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees

“Simple, fast, Mobile”

ProsPick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker, One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer! Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone's battery.
ConsI only wish new features would be added faster.
Jimmy C.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
November 29, 2017

“Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier”

OverallSaves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities
ProsThe screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool
ConsThey need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........
Trevor V.
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees

“Great experience ”

ProsIntuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.
ConsNothing was a great experience. Will continue to use.
JianWei C.
Sr Manager & Architect
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
November 29, 2017

“ It has really helped us track our projects better!”

ProsEase of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.
ConsIt would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.
Timothy W.
Systems Admin
April 21, 2018

“Intuitive yet very user friendly. ”

ProsMobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier. Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless. Responsiveness
ConsNone. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.
April 21, 2018
Ned L.
Agile Coach
Business Supplies and Equipment, 10,001+ employees
November 7, 2018

“AI feature is excellent!!”

ProsThe AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!
ConsI have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.
Marielys DL Angeles M.
Enfermera
June 27, 2018

“Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management. ”

ProsIt allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.
ConsIt is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.
June 27, 2018
Danny F.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“AMAMZING!”

OverallAMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!
ProsThe software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.
ConsThe only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.
March 1, 2019
Gaurav J.
Chief Business Officer
Executive Office, 10,001+ employees
August 22, 2019

“Very easy to use platform and very agile to change”

ProsThe apps developed on this platform are very intuitive and are thought through keeping in mind the nature of customer interactions and how to keep them simple yet comprehensive. The owner of the platform has a very cordial approach to the customers and is always willing to change keeping in mind the bigger picture and improve customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.
ConsSo far nothing really. Whichever comments I had were taken up by the AI-FM team to work on to improve the apps.
August 22, 2019
David K.
Co Founder, Solution Achitect
October 28, 2018

“Ai Field Management Review”

OverallAi Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly
ProsWhat distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.
ConsI believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.
October 28, 2018
anton b.
project manager
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
November 4, 2018

“it's like having a god's eye”

OverallWhat a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!
ProsThe design fits well with the need and the purpose. Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force. Mobile access is key!
ConsMore customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.
November 4, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 14, 2019

“Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i”

ProsIt is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing
ConsActually cannot choose such characteristics
March 14, 2019
November 26, 2018

“Easy to use, affordable and cool application.”

ProsAI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment. In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.
ConsStill a new solution, but it's getting there.
November 26, 2018
Steve C.
Sr manager
April 27, 2018

“It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright.”

OverallEasy to manage my workers and task status
ProsI do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.
ConsMy workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

By Ai Field Management on May 1, 2018
Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.
April 27, 2018
Valentino B.
European Business Development Director
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
December 26, 2018

“The most compete operations assistant I have found”

OverallGreat support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.
ProsIntuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.
ConsAs with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome!
December 26, 2018
Insurance, 11-50 employees
November 17, 2018

“Excellent software!”

ProsEasy to learn and use; intuitive user interface
ConsNothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.
November 17, 2018
November 30, 2017

“Excellent in every sense of the word. Both the customer service and the product are well executed.”

ProsThe product functions as advertised. When I had a problem, Ai Field Management's customer service representatives were easily reachable with concise answers.
ConsI think that the speed in which the product is updated should be done faster. This may mean having smaller updates or simply highering a bigger team.
Ajay A.
November 21, 2018

“Review”

OverallDelegating jobs to staff on the field and getting real time status updates They have to report to office anymore to pick up the jobs-jobs reach them on phone..
ProsEase of use, very comprehensive and yet can be configured to meet your needs
ConsThe user interface could be more attractive
November 21, 2018
Shaun G.
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees

“I love it”

ProsIntuitive design, easy to use, I love the GPS tracking by worker. It's simple, fast and mobile! Translation feature is cool. Customer Service is excellent
ConsThere wasn't anything at all that I didn't like
November 28, 2017

“It's a very useful management software.”

ProsThe software is great I especially like the predictive management feature it helps me understand which worker needs to be assigned what time and what location Excellent!
November 28, 2017
Juan S.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
December 3, 2018

“Ai field management”

OverallSalesmen control
ProsIt allow me to have control over my salesmen and see what they were doing if they were interacting with the costumers
ConsI like overall did what I expected but consume battery a lot
December 3, 2018
Lachlan H.
General Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
November 10, 2018

“Ai Field Management”

ProsThe software is fast, reliable and secure, which is exactly what you want in this type of product. Particularly like the translation and GPS features and how the GPS works in real time without killing your device.
ConsWould be good to have domestic customer service available in China.
November 10, 2018
Sorren L.
HRBP
Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees
October 29, 2018

“Sorren Lin”

OverallFeels good, can help on improving productivity.
ProsHelping me manage my scheduling more efficient
ConsResponse speed some times not very stable, can be better

By Ai Field Management on October 31, 2018
Thank you for your Review Sorren, please know that we have just added a Server in Shanghai so System speeds in China will improve dramatically... no latency :-)
October 29, 2018
Steve M.
Utilities, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Exactly what we needed”

ProsVery intuitive to use. Developer welcomed suggestions and tried to accommodate requests.
ConsNo payment capacity yet, but that is not a big deal for us right now.
April 25, 2019