elapseit Ratings

Overall

About elapseit

Its the perfect choice for all size companies, especially in the following fields: digital marketing, creative agencies, web development, IT & Software or legal. In a nutshell, elapseit covers the following: Resource scheduling Project Management Time-tracking (approval workflow) Projects (phases/task) Leave management (approval workflow) Invoicing Legal documents sharing Dashboard and reports, data export Access levels Project budgeting Learn more about elapseit

Alexis S.
PMO Director
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
September 11, 2018

“Best PM/Resource Mngt Tool. Even Better Customer Service!”

OverallI represent an IT Contracting matrix style organization of Appx 100 users who we have integrated into using Elapseit for Timekeeping, Records Management, Expense Reporting, Travel Request, Project Management, Task Management, and most importantly for us, resource and capacity planning. I worked with the customer representative from the first 30 days trial version throughout our entire service which we have had for several months now. The support has always made herself available when needed, and when she could not or when she knew she would be away she would always ensure someone else was available to support us. As someone who works daily with all aspects of IT services, I can confidently say Elapseit provided great customer service for this application. One of the things that really set the Elapseit Team apart is that they always notified me following and often prior to an update being made. If you have worked with applications before you know how frustrating it can be to not know whats going on, whats coming in the future, or what changes may have affected your work. The customer representative was great about giving us a heads up and ensuring that once an update was made, that she explained what they did, and how we could use it. Lastly, I really appreciated how open they were to listen to our suggestions and needs. While we did our best to not over customize, any request we had they really took very seriously and did their absolute best to integrate it for us. Great Job Elapseit. Keep it up!
ProsThe dashboards features are just so powerful and informative. The ease of use and the reports that can be driven from the data inputs is just phenomenal. I also really like how large amounts of data can be bulk uploaded.
ConsNot much I can point out i didn't like.
September 11, 2018
Alexandru B.
Regional Sales Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1000 employees
December 25, 2018

“Multiple features in one package, great customer service”

OverallUsing just one app instead of at least two separate apps + technical support on setting up the platform to our needs.
Pros- It allows us to plan our resources, but also to forecast the availability for the next projects but also to manage the team tasks on each project, which usually you get using two separate apps. - We like the resource planner since we can see quickly the resource utilization. - We like also the access levels since it allows us the give restricted access to the team, could be a bit more granular, but the elapseit team helped us tailor them to our needs. - As I mentioned before, great customer service and also very flexible technical team, very opened to our feedback.
ConsOverall the app is great, the tasks module could be more user friendly but I'm pretty sure elapseit team will get that updated.
December 25, 2018
Vali V.
Founder and Instructor
March 10, 2018

“Complex tool to manage your projects, easy to use.”

OverallSaving time and money!
ProsA lot of customized reports which help our business, starting from the basic timesheet, list of our employee's time-off, billing, profitability, cost with our employees/contractors, revenue forecast, resources utilization and other. There is a link between resourcing planner, time-off, timesheet and invoicing. All these features are connected and save us a lot of time. For example: if you schedule a person on a project into "Resourcing planner", his/her timesheet will be pre-populated with the hours scheduled and the person only need to confirm if worked accordingly or to modify if worked less or more. When you create the invoice, you can take the hours logged directly from the project/phase/task. It takes in consideration the billable/non-billable hours. They put on first place the security of our data and their support team is there in case if you have any question. We're using their ticketing platform and they really respond as soon as possible. We love that. Bonus, the price is really affordable.
ConsIt could be nice in the future to have a mobile app. Anyway the platform is responsive and some of our our employees submit from their mobile the hours.
March 10, 2018
Alfred F.
QMP
Automotive, Self-employed
April 9, 2019

“A lot of PM goodies packaged into one”

OverallTool packed with good features, also great on the communication with the customer!
ProsUsing elapseit for a while now and periodically the product gets updated with new features or even complete new modules. They have a tech team very (very!) flexible that helped us tailor the product to our needs. Most relevant PRO would be the integration between the planner and the tasks module.
ConsNothing really, but as an advice for elapseit, they should make their features more visible :)
CArmen P.
Trainer and HR Consultant
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2019

“Perfect solution for remote work”

OverallAs I was saying, elapseit helped us a lot in managing our business, because all the information about projects and clients were in different places (excels, emails, shared documents, etc) and we always needed to send emails with our working hours to managers, accounting, etc. There is no longer the case, everything we need is in one place and, I can access my account from everywhere, as long as I have an internet connection.
ProsIn my work I only meet with my team/colleagues twice a month, so we needed a tool where we can all collaborate on projects that we work together and elapseit does just that. We have the projects where we work together, with allocated hours in Resource planner and prepopulated timesheets - based on allocations, the joy of our Controlling and Finance team because they can use the data in the final stage of invoicing; and we also have the individual projects, for which we use the Task module - a very very helpful feature, because using Kanban or Gantt, the managers know exactly what is the status for each task of the project.
ConsMy only problem is that I cannot split my task with someone else. The Task management only allows one assigned person per task.
Elle S.
Customer Development Manager
April 11, 2018

“Everything you need in one place: projects, teams, tasks, time-offs, invoices, reports, dashboards.”

Pros- Assign your team members to one or more projects ( phases or tasks) and see instant if you have people over-allocated or under allocated based on their availability. - Vacation and bank holidays are integrated into resourcing planner which is great because when vacation requests have been approved, I'm sure that the allocation for that person is removed for the period when is on holiday. - All reports are meaningful and can give you great insight about time usage. -Maximised the productivity with actual resource utilization. - We love Project Pulse dashboard which is mega helpful to see the real progress of your project or phrase to see how many tasks were completed and how many you have still opened. Everything you need in one place: projects, teams, tasks, time-offs, invoices, reports, dashboards.
ConsWe would love to have more flexible system of notifications of tasks. I could not think anymore of what I like least about this software. As I am happy as of the time being from the help I'm getting out of using it.
April 11, 2018
Stephane M.
IM Project Manager @ Airbus
March 21, 2018

“Full stop solution for agencies, freelancers and any SME organisations”

OverallFull solution in one shop!
ProsEverything is there! From your resources management, timesheets, invoicing and contracts all linked to your projects and invoicing associated. On top of this you can directly managed your projects through tasks using Kanban boards as well as issues and bugs. I do not know a full solution that can cover this scope. Team is also very reactive and they keep improving and adding new features on the application at a fast pace.
ConsEase of use as tje application can be a bit complex at the beginning to use. You will get your bearing quickly though but I think there is room for improvement. A simple mobile version would be great to check progress, reports and invoicing while you're on the go.
March 21, 2018
Hospitality, 10,001+ employees
September 26, 2018

“A SEPARATE SOFTWARE FOR LEAVE MANAGEMENT”

ProsWith powerful features, it is an amazing management software where I usually put the employees' leave schedules and other simple information. The dashboard is pretty simple and very pleasing to the eyes. Moving around the dashboard and using the features are not that hard to learn either. It is pretty amazing.
ConsWorks very well and does what it's supposed to. I am happy.
September 26, 2018