Adobe Analytics Ratings

Overall

About Adobe Analytics

Marketing attribution software that shows the impact of every customer interaction that the business participates in. Learn more about Adobe Analytics

51-200 employees
May 19, 2018

“Incredibly robust tool for web analytics that I use daily.”

OverallAll kinds of benefits. It greatly increases my productivity and gives me the ability to refine my reporting and data analysis. Most of the benefits were named in the Pros section of my review, so I won't go into much detail here, but I will say that the utility of Adobe Analytics has been proved time and again. I would say the value that it adds to my organization is worth the money, and more. One thing that I forgot to mention in the Pros section is Adobe Target. We implemented this tool around 2 years ago and it's vastly expanded our testing capabilities. This is especially helpful when working with our product team. The results of testing help us evaluate the impact of product features in an efficient and effective manner.
ProsThe tool is amazingly flexible. The possibilities for segment creation in order to refine your data for ad hoc analysis and reporting are endless. The different tools that you can use for ad hoc analysis, visualizations, pulling clickstream data, and creating reports are comprehensive. Adobe consistently updates Analytics with new and useful features. I am constantly discovering new tools that help make my job easier and help make me more effective at my job. Scheduling reports is easy and flexible. The customer service is great as well - fast, reliable, and highly communicative. Last, but not least, is the tool Report Builder that integrates with Excel. You can automatically pull Adobe report into Excel which makes analytics reporting way easier.
ConsSometimes Adobe Analytics can be slow, and sometimes certain tools will simply not work. I've been frustrated on occasion when I receive constant errors in the Workspace module. This is rare, but when it happens it significantly disrupts my workflow. Data Warehouse can also be very slow. It is not an agile tool, at least not as agile as I need it to be sometimes. Also, I frequently get logged out of my account after a short time of inactivity.
May 19, 2018
Rohit S.
Senior Technical Leader
Media Production, 10,001+ employees
August 31, 2018

“Adobe Analytics !! most important tool for us since last 6 years. ”

OverallThis has been the best Analytics tool so far, but there are new players coming into the market, which provide amazing video content tracking features. Conviva is an example, much easier for QA and Data research teams. Adobe Analytics must come-up with an easy way to implement VHL to match Conviva. Still There is no match of Adobe in terms of Page level and interaction tracking.
Pros1. Kind of page view and Interaction tracking it provides is unmatched. 2. Adobe Omniture dashboard is very easy to use and an excellent report generator. 3. Large array of custom events provided by Adobe is another great help. 4. For years, Adobe Analytics has been our best partner for video and Live content tracking. 5. Being an Employee of one of the biggest Media and Entertainment company of the world, I have enjoyed working on Adobe Anayltics and have used many features if not all. 6. Their scope is so huge that it takes a decade to make use of all of them, but thumbs up to them.
Cons1. Now a days Organizations are mving to VHL (video heartbeat tracking) from regular Video tracking of Adobe beacons. 2. Testing VHL is a real pain with Charles proxy or other debugging tools. Although Adobe has launched an in-house tool to validate them, but we are still away to use that. 3. Also, Processing rules is a good feature by Adobe, but it actually creates problems for QA teams. since all variables looks good to them but later they are sometime messed up due to the processing rules.
August 31, 2018
Surabhi s.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
September 19, 2018

“Comprehensive Solution for your Digital Analytics Need”

OverallMy overall experience with Adobe Analytics has been very good and i do not look forward to use any other analytics tool than Adobe Analytics.
ProsI have been able to use almost all top web analytics tools and i can easily say that Adobe is the most comprehensive of all. I am currently using the tool for a large website, which has an avg of 20 to 80k engaged web visitors. It has an in build workspace, which is a drag and drop canvas to do custom analysis and visualizations and it is pretty easy for marketers as well as non marketers to work on workspace projects. The tool has easy and intuitive interface and provides a baseline-architecture with the ability to customize as per your need This tool has many great tools/features within its interface and one has to learn and figure out what might makes sense for your company. The tool keeps improving to bring the latest functionalities and UI ease.
ConsThere is very little flexibility to do individual customization. I would ideally want to organise my own segments for a easy and quick discovery. Also, i would love to have the options to do some color customization of panels, charts, etc. The speed of report loading could also be improved.
September 19, 2018
Mahidhar Reddy V.
Sys admin
March 29, 2018

“Adobe Analytics is an information investigation instrument that empowers organizations ”

ProsAdobe Analytics has colossal out-of-the-crate investigation, and notwithstanding that, is exceptionally very much intended to be modified to a client's specific business needs. He said that organizations will have the capacity to decide precisely what change measurements are appropriate for them and guide out everything on their site, enabling them to get an awesome comprehension of their clients.
ConsPlatform is very best in class and effective, which implies that it accompanies incredible many-sided quality as far as route and utilize. In that capacity, he prescribes having a committed contractual worker to actualize it to have the capacity to boost its maximum capacity. Else, he advised that it won't be taken a toll effective to utilize it as it accompanies a robust sticker price.
March 29, 2018
Anutte K.
Web Analyst
July 29, 2018

“A handy tool, but not self-sufficient”

ProsTo collect statistics on the operation of sites and their attendance, Adobe Analytics, I use in parallel with Google Analytics and only then I manage to get a complete picture on which to plan the development and promotion of my web projects. In general, the product allows me to study marketing activity and create tasks for our marketers. In addition, I work with a lot of projects, so for me it is extremely important that the paid version of Adobe Analytics has no restrictions on the amount of information processed and the number of requests sent.
ConsAt the beginning of my use of Adobe Analytics, it was difficult for me to understand the interface and to study all the icons and icons. So if you first encounter a program, you will have to work hard to master all the functionality.
July 29, 2018
Samantha N.
IT Project Manager
June 4, 2018

“It is also a very intuitive and easy-to-use tool. ”

OverallIn addition to following the effectiveness of the marketing campaign. He does all these things very well, but with the caveat that he spends some time setting things right.
ProsInterface is quite intuitive and easy to navigate after getting used to the design. It also provides a lot of customization options that can be incorporated, provides a good idea of where to spend time updating a site and was also the first to point out the warning signs, such as tracking problems, the filter tabs are another important point of the tool, with the possibility to filter among many metrics, create segments and quickly access the sections that we use the most. Since I've been working with the tool with other platforms, the possibilities have become endless.
ConsSome views and reports are limited to 50 pages. However, the most important thing for us is the lack of Google reference data, which is where the vast majority of our search traffic comes from. We are not sure what users are looking for before entering our site.
June 4, 2018
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
November 30, 2018

“Rich in functionalities and features”

OverallI used it for my own print on demand business. In addition to many things, I was able to understand where the trafic was coming from so that I knew in which marketing channel I should keep investing my time and budget.
ProsThe vast number of functionalities. The software allows you to track the audiences on your website and compare how they evolve in time. You are also able to see the online audience in real-time as well and several data points about those users, eg .their location, which is super useful if you are trying to focus on a certain market. The ease of configuration and set up is amazing. From small to large businesses that rely on the online presence, I would certainly recommend!
ConsDue to the vast amount of functionalities, it does take a bit to understand what is useful or what is not relevant to you. However, as soon as you do, you can personalize dashboards, so that you can focus on what is important.
Stephen R.
Senior web analytics configuration
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
October 23, 2018

“Best in class Analytics ”

OverallBuild the team before the software. Very important is point, don't get caught out with this tool. It's power is phenomenal, however you need an army to get it running and continue to maintain. Recommended product
ProsBy far the best in class Analytics solutions for medium to large scale businesses. Integration available with other Adobe products : campaign, target and also a host of third parties. UI (workspace) is very easy to use and generates clear and workable reports.
ConsLimited variables, however this has been addressed with recent levels of products available. Server calls.
October 23, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 4, 2018

“A must have to learn about your online customers activity”

OverallWe used the software to find out what are customers were doing and then optimize our website to make sure we catered to those needs. Without analytics software you are flying blind to the real activities of your customers.
ProsI liked all the integrated tools and features. You can get different views and customer segments and then setup specific metrics to track what your customers are doing or what you think they are doing.
ConsThere is a big learning curve to using Adobe Analytics, especially if you are used to programs like Webtrends or Google Analytics.
August 4, 2018
Internet, 51-200 employees
February 8, 2018

“Still the leader for good reason”

OverallAccess to a wealth of powerful digital analytics data
ProsIt is incredibly full-featured, with access to all of the reports, metrics, visualizations, and integrations that one would expect from an enterprise digital analytics platform.
ConsThe learning curve can be steep. The UI changes sometimes without a lot of notice and it can be hard to find where your favorite report or tool has moved to. Support can be lacking at times, so if you run into trouble it can take time to get the answer you need.
February 8, 2018
Tyrone W.
Specialized Sales, Merchandising and Marketing Operations
Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees
September 7, 2019

“Adobe Analytics is the best software for data analysis”

OverallAdobe has helped me to reveal the weak points that the consumer has while on the site, and quickly provides recommendations to renew the experience.
ProsAdobe Analytics is a very professional tool that is immensely useful in any company, its functions are considerably necessary to better manage information, among the most notable advantages is its simple interface to understand and the pleasant and easy-to-use work environment, of the same So, we like the depth we can reach when reporting marketing campaigns and, finally, I love the configuration and speed with which I can log in and get the latest analysis of our company's website.
ConsAdobe Analytics is a very complete and easy-to-use tool, I can't find something I don't like about this amazing software.
September 7, 2019
Human Resources, 1001-5000 employees
May 15, 2019

“Lots of fire power, worth the money if you use it right.”

OverallWe're solving the issue of personalization with Adobe Analytics. Our website will be better catered for each audience.
ProsSegmentation is the biggest value I have found with Adobe Analytics compared with Google Analytics. I love being able to easily create custom metrics and then create segments based on those metrics. Once those segments get connected with Adobe Target then the magic starts.
ConsNo where close to being as intuitive as Google Analytics. It takes time to master or even to become functional.
May 15, 2019
Olga S.
Senior Publisher Manager
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
December 1, 2018

“A lot of useful information for analysis”

ProsAfter I read rave reviews, it is worth trying this program or not - I didn't even think about it. The most useful functions, at least for me, are two - the statistics of repeated views and the ability to analyze the viewing of videos. Here this tool is much better than analogs. The ability to see the effectiveness of advertising is also high.
ConsA spoon of tar, like any professional tool, is its complexity. Even I, an expert with experience, for a long time understood the settings. But when properly configured - did not regret.
December 1, 2018
Kit B.
Voiceover Specialist
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees
February 5, 2019

“Adobe Analytics is maybe too feature rich?”

ProsI have been using AA since it was Omniture/Site Catalyst. It is extremely feature-rich and can collect and analyze web metrics in so many ways. To be honest, I have barely been able to truly scratch the surface of the latest version of AA. Dashboards are easy to create and use. The ability to send web metrics reports in a number of formats is great.
ConsI think I may have been passed by as far as the features go. AA has become slightly too complicated for me. I use it the same way I did 10 years ago - and that is fine for me. But it can do so much more now that it is almost confusing for me. I can't imagine a completely new user trying to use it for the first time.
February 5, 2019
Anatoly B.
SEO Classifieds Specialist
December 20, 2018

“Efficient application for high-quality analytics”

ProsIn general, I liked the experience of exploring the application. It allows you to organize a batch check, which saves time. The main advantage of the program - there are no restrictions on the amount of data.
ConsI can not single out any significant drawbacks. The program meets all the requirements of a productive site analysis. Easy to use and has good integration with the rest of the company. In fact, for SEO specialists this is already a standard application.
Polina M.
Senior Web-programmer
February 14, 2018

“Good analytics”

ProsI use this service to analyze statistics in my blog. The system is great for finding out how many people opened the page, read, copied, etc. I'm glad that the program works well with its native Adobe products. In addition, I use it on several computers. Unlike similar analyzers, it is convenient to use and simple.
ConsI did not notice the minuses, the developers did their best on the program, so I advise you to use it, it does not cope worse than Google Analytics.
February 14, 2018
Information Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 8, 2018

“One of the best web analytics platforms available”

ProsVery powerful and customizable. Integrates well with other tools, including other Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) products.
ConsA little pricey, so not well-suited for smaller businesses who may be better offer with a free service like Google Analytics. Takes a while to learn how to use all features.
April 8, 2018
Catalina D.
Account Executive
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
December 17, 2018

“Multifunctional package of solutions for collecting site statistics”

ProsWe install Adobe Analytics system at some of our client sites to collect detailed statistics. Based on the information received, you can significantly improve the main indicators: conversion, time spent on the site, behavioral factors.
ConsThe first serious drawback of Adobe Analytics is the inability to view visitors' actions on the site. The second minus is no tool for making predictive analytics.
December 17, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
September 25, 2019

“Adobe Analytics - the best analytics program”

OverallMy overall experience with Adobe Analytics is excellent and I will continue to use this great product.
ProsAdobe Analytics is one very professional program that is important and useful for work in any company. It has a nice interface and it is very easy for navigation. You can access to all of the reports, visualizations and integrations. I have used different top web analytics tools and I think that Adobe is the best analytics program of all.
ConsAdobe Analytics is a excellent and easy-to-use program, I like quite everything about this great software.
September 25, 2019
Nathan L.
Digital Asset Management
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
August 27, 2019

“Makes it so easy to provide data to those who need it”

ProsAdobe Analytics allows for easy setup of intricate dashboards that accurately reflect our digital data. In this manner, it makes it a breeze to get that data to the right people in an easy to view and understandable format.
ConsThe learning curve is a bit steep for dashboard setup and control, but once you've got it down, this product can work wonders.
August 27, 2019
Newspapers, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2018

“Very powerful analytics tool that is more than most people need”

ProsReal-time data is something Google Analytics can't really compete with right now. The amount of dashboards and automated reports you can set up is mind boggling.
ConsI don't pay for it, so it's not my money. But most people and most businesses can get by without paying for an analytics tool. Unless you have very specific needs, just go with Google Analytics.
July 3, 2018
Sahr S.
April 20, 2018

“A great tool that helps you get actionable insights if setup and used correctly.”

OverallTracking traffic on my site can provide a lot of rich insight and Adobe has allowed me to do that. It was tough to get a handle of at first, but now that it's ready, there's a lot that can be useful with it.
ProsProbably one of the best features of Adobe Analytics is the ability to track eCommerce funnels. This has been bread-and-butter for Adobe for a long time. Also, Adobe can integrate with a lot of 3rd party tools which gives it an edge over Google if you don't use any Google products.
ConsJust like any software, it has to be managed. Adobe Analytics is very robust in features, but if you do not do your tag management right, if you don't set-up your reporting and measurements, or do your visualization tables properly, you really defeats the purpose of its use cases.
April 20, 2018
Vikram B.
Business Partner
January 10, 2018

“Great analysis workspace.”

ProsGreat user interface , allowing me find my way around my dashboard seamlessly. Enabling me export every graphic format , filter my data according to metrics , segments,sections etc Its Analysis Workspace dashboard has been amongst my favourite part of this program, as it provides me with an intuitive environment to build and modify reports.
ConsHas a long learning curve , thus to use this tool ; you must either have a prior knowledge of this program or have an in-house team to train you to use this tool.
January 10, 2018
Banking, Self-employed
March 19, 2019

“Provides solid analytics with a few flaws...”

ProsThe software provides solid analytics in certain areas of web browsing
ConsDoes not allow for major analytic discovery, as the tool is set in certain measures that it provides
March 19, 2019
Amy L.
PR / Marketing Manager
December 8, 2018

“Convenient way to monitor visitor activity”

ProsWith this software, we were able to monitor the overall activity of visitors in real time, as well as to compare current data with those that were recorded earlier.
ConsThe only significant drawback of Adobe Analytics is the rather high complexity, which is why our employees had to spend a lot of time studying the settings.
December 8, 2018
Norbert S.
System Engineer
March 11, 2018

“Useful software, but knowledge of terms is required”

ProsI like the numerous options available in Adobe Analytics. This software allows you to make the workflow more organized, facilitating the work of the team by a set of convenient marketing functions.
ConsBecause of the huge functionality initially software may seem quite complicated. For comfortable use it is necessary to know the special terminology.
March 11, 2018
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
June 2, 2019

“The informatin about Adobe Analytics”

OverallAdobe Analytics and Google Analytics are not competing software, but different products. With its custom variable structure, Adobe can better serve large businesses, while Google can be more convenient for companies that have just started with analytics.
ProsAnalytics is the transformation of information that is readily available through different resources and different technologies into information, and transforming it into action for your organization's growth, profitability and other purposes.
ConsWhen you start using Adobe Analytics for the first time, Adobe's diverse variable structure can confuse you. The fact that this infrastructure is not understood is one of the biggest reasons for technical installation and analysis errors. The analysts who go from Google Analytics to Adobe Analytics say that Adobe is very confused and therefore have difficulty.
June 2, 2019
Franco N.
Med Student
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2018

“All-in-one marketing tools”

OverallI got a better marketing management for my product. This really helps me to reach my customers and give them a better experiencie
ProsYou can get a lot of useful information from this product, not only limiting the new elements of your page, but it also offers a complete history to observe all your progress. In addition, it incorporates a geographic reporting system and that allows me to know who sees my product and where. A tool that I consider important (at least in my case) is the possibility of graphing all the analytical reports. I'm not good with the numbers but this tool has allowed me to better understand the growth of my page.
ConsDespite the good functioning of the product, it is not easy to use and requires training for its use. It would be perfect if it were a bit more friendly in that way.
September 3, 2018
Naomi T.
Sales Representative
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
January 24, 2018

“Multiple export format choices. ”

ProsEasy on the eye user interface, data is presented very easily too. This tool also allow us export graphical reports made presented by Adobe in any format of choice.
ConsHas a steep earning curve, and requires a product expert specialist to train our staffs to use Adobe analytics, and it doesn't come cheap.
January 24, 2018
Anastasiia L.
SMM - manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2018

“Good tool for daily use”

ProsAdobe Analytics functionality is constantly increasing, making it easier to complete work tasks. Helpdesk responds instantly and quickly resolves technical errors that occur. With its help, it is easy to make reports and integrate them into Excel.
ConsAt times, the program starts to work slowly, and some of its tools cease to function briefly, making it a bit more complicated and increasing the duration of the workflow.
November 15, 2018
Michelle P.
Implementation Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
September 18, 2018

“target your data”

ProsGreat tool to dive into your website data
ConsThere is a lot to learn about this tool, but its worth it in the end.
September 18, 2018
Ahmet A.
General Manager
Building Materials, 201-500 employees

“Convenient and functional”

ProsThe program allows you to quickly and accurately analyze consumer behavior, pleased that the reports can be customized at your discretion and uploaded to any carrier in the right format.
ConsThere were difficulties when setting up dashboards for the mobile version of the application. Otherwise, the expediency of using the program depends on the software package used by the company. In some cases it is more convenient to use Google Analytics.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
December 27, 2018

“Great Software for Tracking Traffic on Your Web Site”

OverallIt's very helpful to see what keeps the interest of the visitors.
ProsGives many options. You can see who is on your website, how much time they spent there and their location in real time and in the past. Very useful.
ConsWhen you have it installed on the multiple sites, and you want to see the traffic for one period of time on every site, you need to put that time period for every site separately because it doesn't remember it.
December 27, 2018
Dragos P.
Optimisation Executive
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
December 22, 2018

“Rich functionality”

ProsUsing Adobe Analytics, we can easily perform in-depth analytics, track the overall activity of our visitors in real time, and also the service helps to visualize the data in an appropriate way.
ConsDue to the rather low intuitiveness, our company employees had to spend a significant amount of time studying the functional capabilities and how to use them.
December 22, 2018
Yhoselyn S.
Jefe de Area Trade Marketing
June 20, 2018

“Simple and friendly”

ProsAs a Marketing specialist, I am constantly testing platforms that help me analyze the behavior of the digital market. I can say that Adobe Analitycs has a friendly interface, the functions are well organized and I have the opportunity to perform tasks in a more organized and especially manage online campaigns efficiently
ConsI use both Google Analitycs and Abobe Analitycs and both have fucnionado not found many negative things in this wonderful way to analyze our prosumers. However, I can mention that Adobe's support is not the most receptive or quick when it comes to answering questions or concerns regarding the platform. In forums and other user experiences we can find better quality of support and learning.
June 20, 2018
Milana R.
Team lead
February 17, 2018

“This is a very powerful tool”

ProsEarlier I used only Google Analytics, but now I realized that this is not enough for me. As soon as I connected Adobe Analytics in my work to the analysis of visitors' behavior on the sites of our clients, I began to receive much more information about the duration of visiting pages, the percentage of refusals, etc.
ConsIf you are a beginner SEO-optimizer or another specialist working on creating and promoting websites, it may turn out that you can not configure the system yourself. This is not because it is complex, but because there are too many parameters to consider.
February 17, 2018
Maxim Y.
New Business Manager
December 20, 2018

“Multifunctional, but difficult to learn tool”

ProsThrough Adobe Analytics, I often analyze almost any data that I have and need for the development of our and client projects. A huge number of various functions has significantly improved the performance of our company.
ConsA little harder to learn than counterparts, requiring a large amount of time. The user interface looks much less attractive than in Google Analytics.
Food Production, Unspecified
January 9, 2018

“Robust features for a price, overkill for small to medium companies”

ProsWe have had good success with Adobe's DTM tag management system and has helped our digital marketing and tracking initiatives. Having that integrated into the suite is helpful and makes reporting much easier.
ConsOnly the highest performing of our marketing sites really gain this benefit. Most of our smaller or non-marketing / ecomm. sites really have done fine with just having Google Analytics.
January 9, 2018
Andrey K.
SEO-Marketer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2019

“Multifunctional tool”

ProsThanks to Adobe Analytics, I get reports and can effectively analyze data that is collected in one place and can be viewed by me through a personal computer or mobile device.
ConsThe software does not integrate with tools that are not among the products of Adobe. It takes a lot of free space on your hard disk.
February 28, 2019
Consumer Electronics, 1001-5000 employees
March 20, 2019

“Most Advanced Website Analutics Tool”

OverallI love using the tool once it is set up, but setup is a massive undertaking. It is also very costly.
ProsThis tool has every feature you need to dial in traffic and sales analytics for enterprise businesses and high volume websites. It doesn't limit data like Google.
ConsYou need a dedicated programmor(s) to make updates and build dashboards.
March 20, 2019
Media Production, 201-500 employees
February 17, 2019

“Takes Some Getting Used To”

OverallWe use Adobe Analytics extensively at work to evaluate our site traffic. The data is very visual and makes it easy for us to discern what is working and what isn't.
ProsThere is a lot you can do with Adobe Analytics. The drag-and-drop features makes building specific screens easy and quick, once you know the metrics you're looking for. Being able to share screens with coworkers is great - dozens of people can benefit from one person's time and effort.
ConsThe hardest part of Adobe may be signing in. Many of my colleagues (myself included) have been thwarted by its sign-in page. Once you get past that, it takes a while to get a handle on the different metrics available and how to apply them to data. We've had multiple trainings at work but I'm still not sure I get it. But this may be more to do with the trainings we've been given or my own learning curve than the quality of the product. Also, you'll probably want a business analyst team at your back to set up the different metrics and import data for you.
February 17, 2019
Lauren S.
Online Marketing Executive - UGG, Hoka One One & Teva
Apparel & Fashion, 1001-5000 employees
November 25, 2018

“Adobe Analytics Review”

OverallVery positive experience using the adobe analytics. I use it every day and find it easy to use and interesting!
ProsExtremely easy to use especially if you have used analytics software before. Great for understanding the numbers of your site
ConsThat extra level of channel reporting would be very useful
November 25, 2018
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
January 16, 2018

“Great for Charts/Overall Metrics”

ProsAdobe Analytics is pretty powerful software. It has a user-friendly interface and is great for web analytics KPIs including page views, bounce rates, etc. You can get substantial reports with the filter tabs, which allows you to filter several metrics, custom segments, events and detailed charts/graphs.
ConsIt is very different from other metric software so it takes getting used to the interface. After using for a few weeks, you should be able to get the hang of it!
January 16, 2018
Darshan P.
Designated Hitter
Retail, 51-200 employees
December 21, 2018

“Great with some limitation to enter the world of Data analysis”

Pros1) The interface is very easy to understand. 2) The results of the data are appreciable acceptable 3) The reports are very efficient with graphics which makes it more easier for me as a new member for data analysis.
ConsInclude more learning experience for new members i understand that introduction tutorials are helpful at some point. But include some in depth training videos which can help later on while working on data analysis tools. Reports should have more understandable features it is sometimes hard to understand what features are available and the interface is very different among users.
December 21, 2018
Carl R.
Community Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 10, 2018

“fantastic!”

Prosmaking analysis is easier when using Adobe Analitycs, it provides you with the necessary data for everyone who is in the world of marketing
ConsUntil now I find nothing bad in the software, it is very good to work and do high quality and accurate analysis
August 10, 2018
Irina T.
QA
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 25, 2019

“Many different metrics”

ProsUsing Adobe Analytics, I can create detailed reports using statistics from more than 80 different metrics. This greatly simplifies the work of our marketers and helps them maintain the quality of our online store.
ConsThe product itself is excellent, but I did not like the mobile application. It's hard to work with data from a smartphone, the mobile interface turned out to be too busy.
August 25, 2019
Terry C.
Risk Analyst
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
June 5, 2019

“Long study required”

ProsWith the help of Adobe Analytics, we can easily create our own metrics, on the basis of which we later create segments. An accessible drag and drop function provides flexibility and cleanliness of the working space.
ConsAt the very first uses of the program, everything looked too confusing, so we had to spend some time studying it completely, after which everything became clear.
June 5, 2019
Pharmaceuticals, 1001-5000 employees
December 31, 2018

“Microsoft excel: Best spreadsheet”

ProsOne of the best spreadsheets for data storage, analysis and querying. Built in statistics function along with mathematical equations which are really handy and practical.
ConsInability to locate errors clearly, takes a lot of hard disc space.
December 31, 2018
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
August 15, 2018

“Good for integration with other Adobe solutions”

OverallThe integration is the real value if you're using several tools like Adobe Experience Manager, Target, etc. If you're not, you'd be fine with Google Analytics.
ProsAs a user of several integrated Adobe tools, Adobe Analytics is key to getting the most of our certain functions, passing data between them. Without AA, it would be difficult to do quite a lot of what we do.
ConsAs a user of Google Analytics, AA can take some getting used to, not just because things are done differently, but also because it's not easy to get directly to some of the same data easily found in Google Analytics.
August 15, 2018
Management Consulting, 1001-5000 employees
March 17, 2019

“Better way to know your client need”

Prosa) It is user-friendly, even the client also knows its terminology for eg the pages name comes in category and subcategory, compared to its competitors they give in the URL form. b) We can see the 2-3 KPI in a single chart, and remove it accordingly as per our need. c) Drag and drop capability to customize the report for the client
Consa) A little bit expensive, to set up the adobe. b) They do not promote the product, hence people know less about it. c) Sometimes it takes a lot of time to resolve the issue.
March 17, 2019