MySchoolTimeClock Ratings

Overall

About MySchoolTimeClock

MySchoolTimeClock is an efficient and effective employee time and attendance system designed specifically for schools. It provides a flexible clock in/out for all employee types. School and payroll supervisors save time with the administrative dashboard. MySchoolTimeClock consists of two modules: the web-based time clock system and the administrative dashboard. MSTC is the most cost-effective way for your school district to meet all requirements of federal and state wage regulations. Learn more about MySchoolTimeClock

Karen W.
Secretary
201-500 employees
April 6, 2018

“My School Payroll has made payroll more efficient since our system converted two years ago.”

ProsI love the fact that each teacher is held accountable. I am able to look at the dashboard at a glance and see who has signed in for the day. The teachers like the system since they are able to look at leave balances instantly. I love that we no longer use paper time sheets! It has made doing payroll a fluid process with having everything in one module. The ability to run reports make my life so much easier. I was pleased how well our teachers adapted to the new system and how quickly that jumped on board to change.
ConsThe half day issue was somewhat of learning curve for our system. Honestly it is the only negative I can think of.
April 6, 2018
DIANNE H.
P/R Benefits Supervisor
March 23, 2018

“I think the product and customer support have been great! ”

ProsEspecially based on other time systems that we looked at before we went with TES, you receive a lot for the money. This software is both easy to use from the administrator side and also from the user side. I have not had many problems, but if I have had problems, TES customer support has always been great!
ConsThis may be something that I am not aware of how to do, but sometimes I would like to look at the time and absences side by side. The other thing that I wish was easier to do is setting up holidays at the beginning of each year, because with the different contracts that we have, this takes some time!
Susan M.
Payroll Specialist
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees
February 26, 2018

“Good but the program needs to be update to make it more user friendly, search criteria needs expand”

ProsBeing able to keep track of employees time and leave on a daily basis.and export capabilities into Nextgen cut user errors and time
ConsWhen searching for a name you have input the complete name and then click on that name. It would be helpful to just input the letter and have names starting with that letter appear. Being able to print Pay period Days or any information from a screen you are viewing. When working on pay period days you can't tab from on column to the next and make changes.

By TES Software on March 30, 2018
Thank you for your comments. TES Software is always open to suggestions on how to improve our products.
February 26, 2018
Vickie H.
Payroll Accountant
March 23, 2018

“Software has worked well for our organization.”

OverallAccurate time sheets and absence reporting.
ProsSoftware provides accurate time sheets and absence reports. The software is user friendly and requires little maintenance from the administrator.
ConsCannot enter multiple absences at one time. I would love to enter professional leave or FMLA for weeks at a time instead of daily.
Mary Anne Y.
Bookkeeper/Secretary
April 3, 2018

“Overall the software is good, there are some bugs that need to be worked out.”

ProsThe ease of using the program on a daily basis, and ability to make corrections where needed. Overall the program is user friendly
ConsSubs cannot clock in for a teacher if the teacher is still here, there needs to be a small time frame that is allowed for the teacher to clock out. There should be a way to see subs with teachers also
Misty G.
Payroll/HR
Education Management, 201-500 employees
April 3, 2018

“The system works fine for us most of the time. The few "glitches" are usually taken care of quickly”

ProsThe price is good. Pretty easy to use overall. My payroll secretaries seem to not have too many issues, but if they do, customer service takes care of the problem pretty quickly.
ConsWished I could do a mass change for all employees that work the same number of hours, especially on days school may let out early due to weather, etc.