MySchoolFees Ratings

Overall

About MySchoolFees

MySchoolFees.com is a complete online fee collection solution. Easily collect registration fees, outstanding fines, fundraisers, and event tickets using MySchoolFees.com. Any item sold at the school can be sold online. The MySchoolReceipts desktop receipting module is included with the MySchoolFees package or MySchoolAccounting may be purchased for your full fund accounting needs. Receipts import detailed GL data and student information without additional entry needed. Save time, go online. Learn more about MySchoolFees

Donna W.
Bookkeeper
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
April 20, 2018

“I would not want to work with or choose any other software!”

OverallThere is no question as to weather an item is paid for. Our school encourages students to pay for their fees and certain items on line. If there is ever a question as to if payment was made there is easy access to verify.
ProsThe easy access for our parents/students to pay on-line for fees or items and it makes for less in the way of money being lost or items being paid incorrectly. Customer support is the BEST. Always available and very helpful with any issues I ran into.
ConsI can not think of any cons to list regarding the software. I am please with the site and the options.
Lori O.
Financial Secretary
March 27, 2018

“I've been using my school fees for over 1 1/2 and it is a great program.”

OverallMore time to get things done since I am the only financial secretary in our office.
ProsIt has been great to have our parents and students be able to pay on-line. It has decreased the amount of foot traffic in our office and registration was a breeze. Every time I have a problem it gets taken care of right away. I love this program. It has made my job so much easier and saves me a lot of time.
ConsThe only complaint I have is that sometimes my AR items gets paid on My School Fees but it doesn't show up in my accounting as being paid so I have to do a credit memo.
Theresa C.
Finance Secretary
April 24, 2018

“They are always a phone call away!”

ProsHow everything is linked together. It's very easy to look up information example looking up a students account
ConsVery difficult to export reports from. If a teacher would like to see a break down of their account, its very difficult.
April 24, 2018
Kerry A.
Financial Secretary
March 27, 2018

“This software has made my job so much easier!”

ProsTES is so user friendly! It keeps my accounting for our high school very accurate. Tech support is amazing.
ConsI honestly cannot think of a con! If I need help I get it, so I really don't have anything negative to add!
Jennifer O.
Secretary/Bookkeeper
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 20, 2018

“Once everything was set up I have moved right along operating the system.”

OverallI don't have as much money to receipt.
ProsIt's easy to use and the support is phenomenal. They are always quick to respond and help you work through an issue.
ConsThere really hasn't been anything that I just don't like about the software. It has been easy to use and the support is phenomenal.
glenda c.
Bookkeeper
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 20, 2018

“it is a great product once you understand how to use it.”

Overallnot having to count funds all day.
ProsI like the ease of having parents pay online. Less cash money coming through my office. I like having the customer support and how they are always willing they are to help you understand what your issues are.
ConsThat it doesn't hit my bank as soon I deposit it. It takes two or three days before I see the deposits in my back and it makes closing at the end of the month.
Kristeene Z.
secretary
April 20, 2018

“Customer service is excellent”

ProsLogical program that is very user friendly and well thought out. The most beneficial thing is the customer services.
Consextra steps are a bit cumbersome. but necessary for the paper trail and that is good. I feel the SYSTEM IS USER FRIENDLY.