DoTimely Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

About DoTimely

We are obsessed with automating your tasks and saving you time, so that you can focus on other important aspects of your business or personal life. DoTimely provides a comprehensive tools in scheduling, invoicing, payments, customer and staff management that keep getting better with our regular updates. Join us and get your time back. Learn more about DoTimely

Brett S.
Chief Dog Walking Officer
February 15, 2019

“DoTimely Review - Very Valuable”

OverallDoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well as my clients. With features like Schedule Forwarding and Automated Invoicing, I have been able to automate parts of my business that I previously could not. I can't emphasize enough how valuable this is. Not only does it allow my team and me more time to focus on our daily tasks, but it increases customer satisfaction because their requests are answered a lot quicker with features like Schedule Forwarding. The DoTimely team is constantly coming out with new features which always make running my business easier and more efficient. I always look forward to what they roll out next! The DoTimely team is also very easy to work with and always want to provide the best possible service they can to their customers. They work to accommodate your needs and are always there if ask for their assistance!
ProsI absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it. One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell them to "call or email me if they have any questions about DoTimely". I never receive that call or email because of how easy DoTimely is to use. They are able to figure out exactly what they want to do because of how easy it is to use. The same goes for my staff. The second thing I like about DoTimely is its functionality and features. This software's performance receives an A+ from me and is unrivaled. DoTimely is a one stop shop with all of the features it includes whether it be managing, scheduling, invoicing, messaging, and the list goes on and on. This allows me to meet the needs of my clients as well as the needs of my staff and business. The value it has added to my business is indescribable and has exceeded my wildest expectations. Another thing I love about DoTimely is the amount of time it has saved my staff and me. With features like Schedule Forwarding, I am able to automate parts of my business I previously could not. This allows me to focus on things such as responding to customer emails/calls, acquiring new clients , and hiring new employees.
ConsAt the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

By DoTimely on March 4, 2019
Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.
February 15, 2019
Joshua K.
Co-Owner
January 15, 2018

“Our experience running our pet care business on DoTimely's platform has been very positive!”

OverallIf you own/operate a pet care business, DoTimely is the single-most important tool you need to stay organized and efficient.
ProsDoTimely offers pet care business owners a 360 solution for running their business. We have used competitor platforms in the past and DoTimely is leaps and bounds ahead of them, in terms of features, ease of use, innovation, organization, customer service, etc. The most impressive aspect for us has been the combination of customer service, acceptance of customer feedback and then speed of innovation in response to feedback. We have had dozens of feedback email conversations and a couple of conference calls directly with the co-founder and Head of Product of DoTimely, discussing ways to make the platform even better. They have welcomed these discussions, made us feel like true partners and then followed up with solutions that are then implemented into the platform very quickly (I'm talking within hours or up to a few weeks, depending on the complexity). You just don't see that kind of partnership between most software companies and their clients. If they'll even give a client the "time of day" to discuss feedback, it would generally be followed with a "We appreciate your feedback and we will take it into consideration for the future." DoTimely is the polar opposite and it's so refreshing. One of our favorite features is the in-app chat. It allows for real-time chatting between us (the business owners), our team members and our clients. Personal touch and relationships are a huge part of our business and the chat feature allows us to seamlessly keep in touch daily.
ConsEarly on, there were a significant amount of bugs and inconsistency in how features worked in the app. We understood that it was new software and would take time to get it running 100% smoothly, so we took the good with the bad. Our patience paid off in spades! The business owner's version of the app only provides for basic management. The website version is exponentially more robust. We would like to see many of the web features integrated into the app, so that we are better equipped to manage the business while on-the-go. We have discussed this with DoTimely and they have already made improvements to the app and are continuing to do so as we speak. We have full confidence it will be everything we need it to be, but it's just not quite there yet.

By DoTimely on January 16, 2018
Thanks Josh for your partnership and as always really appreciate your feedback.
Chrissy W.
Professional Pet Care Provider
August 26, 2019

“DoTimely serves its purpose for my business needs!”

OverallDoTimely helps set me apart from my competitors that don't use a software by building trust with quick and accurate communication along with pictures and GPS tracking. I'm a solo pet care provider that is in the beginning of my business stage and it helps me to be professional and organized at a very affordable price.
ProsI like that it has a clock in and out system along with GPS tracking that builds my clients trust by letting them know that I'm doing the job that they're paying me to do. I also like the ability to leave detailed notes with pictures during the service. It also allows them to send me messages during the service to ask questions or ask me to do something that they forgot about. I like the fact that DoTImely has a customer login link that allows me to a client portal to my website.
ConsI wish that it would alert me when a client changes any of their information on the pets or their profile. I wish that it would allow more than 1 document to be uploaded in the vaccination records. I wish that you had the option to customize an add on price like you do the service price. It took a while for me to get use to scheduling clients such as my Dog Boarding and Overnight Pet Sitting. I have figured it out now but it took a while to get it. I also have clients that think it is difficult to request services through the software and one says they feel like they have to do it one day at a time instead of multiple days because it's too confusing. Maybe if it was set up using hours and minutes instead of just minutes. I wish that the additional questions that I create was put in a category besides supplementary. My clients don't think to look there because it makes them think of insurance so they skip it. The tutorial videos are hard to learn from due to no sound.

By DoTimely on September 6, 2019
Hi Chrissy, We really appreciate your comments.
Dina M.
Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

“So Happy I found this!”

ProsI began using this service for my dog walking business about 7 months ago and I love the ease of use, both desktop and the app. It's very customizable and their customer service is exceptional. They really seem like they are looking to improve user experience and value your input and questions. Whenever I email them a question I get a reply very quickly and they are eager to assist and always friendly. The cost to use is very very reasonable especially for the everything you're getting. The GPS map and the photos are great, and the app always works. So far it's never been down or had glitches and I use it daily. Some of my customers have commented on how much they love it and it's easy for them to schedule walks and keep in touch with us, view invoices, input vet info, etc. You can also see how your business is doing $$$ weekly, daily, or by service. This is a fantastic product and I'm very happy I found it and certainly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their business organized and simple, yet customizable.
ConsI haven't found any issues yet. If I have a question about something I reach out to them via email and get a super fast reply every time, even on weekends, and they go above and beyond to provide an answer or solution.

By DoTimely on February 8, 2019
Hi Dina, we really appreciate your feedback.
Jerome M.
Operations Manager
August 16, 2019

“Pet services”

OverallDoTimely has completely resolved our scheduling and invoicing issues.
ProsIt has been very intuitive and easy for all of our employees and customers to learn and use
ConsThe mobile app is great but can use some tweaking.

By DoTimely on September 6, 2019
Hi Jerome, We really appreciate your comments.
August 16, 2019
Emily R.
Business owner
October 10, 2018

“Great!”

OverallOverall DoTimely is making a great start into the pet software market. If they can continue to improve their product the way they are doing I'm sure they will be matching their competitors soon! I am very happy using it for my business and I'm excited to see the above features implemented
ProsI have been using DoTimely for 2 months now and it has helped my business in so many ways so far. - customers always comment how professional it is and they love that they can book so easily - my bookings have increased - it says me so much time, especially when it comes to scheduling staff - having everything in one place is so helpful - customer support is outstanding, I always receive a response within a couple of hours.
ConsThere are a few minor changes that I'm sure wouldn't take much to implement but would make such a huge difference to the user experience. I have given my feedback on these and the team have assured me they will look into adding these features. I hope they do, because these are things their competition are already doing and it would be a shame if DoTimely wasn't able to offer the same. Features that would really help make this software better are: - better customisation of client and pet forms (including being able to remove existing fields) - customisation of visit reports (adding additional checkboxes) - customisation of the customer sign-up/login page and welcome page on their account - notifications (even just by email) whenever a new customer signs up. Currently there is no way to sort customers by sign up date, so this is impossible to keep track of

By DoTimely on October 17, 2018
Hi Emily we really appreciate your feedback.
October 10, 2018
Jena N.
August 22, 2018

“DoTimely has been a game changer for this small business”

OverallAs they are a new app there are still some things they need to iron out. However, they are open to suggestions and answer questions very quickly and are very helpful in fixing the problem. If they can't fix it, then it is now on the list of things they work on for the future. So far they have fixed everything they said they would. This app has streamlined my business and made it significantly easier to book appointments, close out appointments and keep accountability with my walkers. My clients love it. My walkers love it. Win. Win.
ProsMy clients love all of the perks that come with this app. They love seeing the GPS so that they know for sure the walker was there when they said they were and how far they actually walked their dog. This is huge since we are a business relying on accountability.
ConsMy least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages. I am unable to fix that on my end. However, once I reached out to them it was fixed within 5 minutes. Hard to be upset about that.

By DoTimely on August 27, 2018
Jena, really appreciate your feedback!
August 22, 2018
Rachel B.
February 16, 2018

“Awesome platform that allows me to maximize my time where it counts”

ProsThe platform is extremely user-friendly for both business & customer. I have very few requests from my clients for trouble-shooting items within DoTimely so it doesn't create more work for me having to troubleshoot. Additionally, their customer service is very fast to respond so if I ever have clients who have questions, I can send them directly to DoTimely. Everything is connected - data is shared between all parts of the system making it extremely functional to use from any page of the platform. The features are above & beyond what I would ask for in a system. It has everything. If you stumble upon something that you do want that the platform doesn't have, then just send the request & they'll add it! Lastly, the platform is exceptionally affordable for all the features & time it saves me. I estimate this platform saves me up to 80 hours of admin work a month.

By DoTimely on February 21, 2018
Rachel, we really appreciate your feedback.
February 16, 2018
Tisha W.

“Value ”

OverallGreat customer service. When I started using the software they set up a phone call with an expert who walked me through getting started and answered all of my questions. When I email them with questions I get a super fast response every time.
ProsGreat value for the money. Unlimited clients and employees, and the only fees are for invoicing.
ConsNot as user friendly for clients as I would like. I sometimes have to assist them with using the software.

By DoTimely on October 7, 2019
Hi Tisha, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Carole L.
August 15, 2018

“Awesome Customer Service”

OverallDoTimely customer service is out of this world!! You call, email or chat online either way I get very quick responses--they are also very patient to explain any questions to you and so very helpful and kind!!!
ProsI researched many, many pet softwares currently on the market ---I decided to use DoTimely for my pet care service business--best choice I ever made--this software is very, very user friendly--not only is the software user friendly --DoTimely provides easy guides to use the software and constantly keeps you updated on any changes---on top of being very user friendly, keeping you updated, the customer service is totally outstanding and very quick to respond--I have even had response in the middle of the night and weekends..I highly recommend any pet sitting service to use
ConsHonestly right now I have no cons about this software currently

By DoTimely on August 27, 2018
Carole, really appreciate your feedback!
August 15, 2018
Emily R.
Co-Owner of Dog Walking Co
June 1, 2018

“DoTimely is aptly named! The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very time”

OverallI automated: scheduling, invoicing, and payment collection! AMAZING! DoTimely helped me to be accountable to my clients with GPS and improved ease of communication with their "chat" feature. Instead of checking 2 email accounts, I am more streamlined with the DoTimely App. Helps clients feel more secure about their appointments because they can see on their end that they are: planned, accepted, in process, or completed.
ProsThe platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very timely manner (usually minutes to a few hours) to the countless questions I had going through the on-boarding process. They are priced perfectly in their market, especially for all of the bells and whistles they offer! Paying per invoice is the best model I have seen on the market, especially for someone just starting out in the pet care business. They connect for payments to Stripe, which is a completely separate and secure system of collecting payments. I strongly advise anyone in the pet care service industry to take a good look at all DoTimely offers for cents on the investment dollar!
ConsThey are still perfecting their product, but I believe it is very smart of the company to learn as they grow with their market segment :)

By DoTimely on June 5, 2018
Emily, we really appreciate your feedback.
June 1, 2018
Alex W.
December 4, 2018

“Excellent platform for managing business”

OverallDoTimely is not only a huge time saver as a business owner, it also provides immense value to our customers. It's a no-brainer for a pet business owner.
ProsDoTimely is a dynamic platform that allows me to manage virtually every aspect of my business from one place. Support staff is responsive, and they continually make improvements and add new, useful features.
ConsOccasionally the Android app can be a little buggy after a new release, but the developers are good about making quick fixes.

By DoTimely on December 12, 2018
Hi Alex we really appreciate your feedback.
December 4, 2018
Pamela B.
January 11, 2018

“Great product visually pleasing and backed by awesome support”

ProsAfter evaluating all other software I settled on DoTimely due to features, ease of use and great price. I can focus on my business rather than just keeping up with the day to day tasks. Clients can schedule the appointments themselves, get mobile notifications and are able to review the visit reports. The ability to require pictures for visits is great as it provides consistency on our visit reports and is helpful to have this for new staff. Staff having all the client info on the app is great. It's a long list of helpful features to list it all out.
ConsThere are a lot of features in the system and knowing about all of them takes time, but the support staff is terrific and super quick to answer any questions.

By DoTimely on February 2, 2018
Thanks Pam for your feedback and support.
January 11, 2018
Kimberly H.
September 18, 2018

“Easy To Use and Instant Technical Support”

Overalltechnical support is quick and easy and most answers are resolved within an hour. Very happy with all the new modifications.
ProsEasy to manage the walkers and walks, schedule appointments and love the live chat feature! Billing is super easy with package autorenewal.
ConsNOthing - it would be great if the walkers could edit the internal notes when they see things changing

By DoTimely on September 25, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review Kim, much appreciated !
September 18, 2018
Betzy S.
Pet sitter/Owner
July 9, 2019

“Highly recommended!”

ProsHow budget friendly it is especially for a small business owner like myself. I also love the customer service
ConsThere are still new things to come, so it's still in developing process it seems, but honestly I don't mind at all, and I really like that they seem to take into consideration any feedbacks from their customers; I really am very happy with this software!

By DoTimely on July 22, 2019
Hi Betzy, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
July 9, 2019
Carolyn M.
January 13, 2019

“Excellent value and service!”

OverallThey provide excellent customer service at an extremely reasonable price....would highly recommend!
ProsI have been using Dotimely for about a year now and it has helped my business tremendously! The program is easy to use and the team is extremely helpful and accommodating with my questions.
ConsIf I have to say something it's that I sometimes have difficulty finding answers to my questions through the software itself. However, anytime I write to the company my questions are answered immediately which surprises me because we are in different time zones and I sometimes send questions late at night which I believe is the middle of the night for them. They're fantastic! :)

By DoTimely on January 22, 2019
Hi Carolyn we really appreciate your comments.
January 13, 2019
Melanie M.
July 23, 2019

“Easy to use”

OverallBeen using it for over 2 years now and dont plan on switching. Super easy to learn.
ProsThe ability to switch between different calendars. One screen shows all the staff and who is booked for each other. Another screen shows the list for the day. You can view calendars for each individual employee and client.
Consautomatical invoicing is great Just would like to see the ability to selected specific clients to invoice automatically rather than having to invoice the whole.list in one shot

By DoTimely on September 6, 2019
Hi Melanie, Thanks for giving your feedback.
July 23, 2019
Amanda I.
June 21, 2018

“Reliable, easy to use, and customer support when needed. ”

OverallReliability, ease of use for you and clients, affordable, professional.
ProsClients control on appointments. Controls on requests. Schedule management. Being able to look at staffs daily walks gps timing
ConsGps accuracy. Trouble with spam emails, invoice discounts. Also- being able to select multiple invoices from list to mark as paid.

By DoTimely on July 20, 2018
Amanda, we really appreciate your feedback.
June 21, 2018
Julia R.
Dog walker
January 22, 2019

“Great ”

OverallDoTimely is a great , it help me to keep on track all my walks appointment and if I ever needed anything like with app issues they promptly handle it. I highly recommend
ProsEasy to use, and has wonderful features.
ConsDon't have any cons the app is great highly recommend

By DoTimely on February 8, 2019
Hi Julia, we really appreciate your feedback.
January 22, 2019
Melissa C.
1-10 employees
May 22, 2018

“Great value for services provided! Easy to set up and use!”

OverallOn the go scheduling and maintenance, easy to use app. Keeps us on time and in synch as we progress thru appointments.
ProsEasy access to scheduling via app and online. App is easy to understand and use. As a new business we appreciate the minimal charges for services as well. No "per user" charges for my staff. Staff is great at responding quickly to any technical issues and questions we have.
ConsInability to select a "vacation" or "time off" scheduling function currently, but I understand this is a work in progress as well. Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment.

By DoTimely on June 5, 2018
Melissa, we really appreciate your feedback
May 22, 2018
Beverley M.
March 18, 2018

“DoTimely has been a great tool for me. it really is user friendly and the customer support is great.”

ProsEase of scheduling and invoicing. User friendly software. It really is quite straight forward. I simply add a new customer, schedule in their ongoing dog walks, then it's there in my schedule. Invoicing is simple and can be completed in minutes.
ConsIt was a bit glitchy when first released but the team addressed any bugs that needed to be ironed out quickly and efficiently.

By DoTimely on March 23, 2018
Beverley, we really appreciate your feedback.
March 18, 2018
Anna B.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Do Timely does exactly what it says!”

OverallCustomer service are always very quick to respond and deal with any issues 5 star service
ProsI love how I have all my clients information at the touch of a button
ConsThat I can't access all of the app from phone

By DoTimely on October 7, 2019
Hi Anna, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Ken N.
September 9, 2019

“Can't live without it.”

ProsEasy to use. Solid UI. Speedy support.
ConsWould be nice to have more reporting capabilities.

By DoTimely on October 7, 2019
Hi Ken, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
September 9, 2019
Jamie N.
January 16, 2018

“the software is a real time saver and is impressive from both the client and staff end”

OverallThis software saves me lots of time. It's fairly simple to use which is very helpful. The key tracking features helps to keep me organized.
ProsI really enjoy the chat feature. Clients have been using it with ease and I like that I am included in all conversations.
Conshaving to delete a recurring appointment when having to change one appointment permanently. So say a client normally wants Monday through Friday walks, but now only needs Tuesday and Thursday. I cant just update the recurring appointment to reflect this. I have to delete the walks entirely and resubmit.

By DoTimely on January 22, 2018
Appreciate your feedback Jamie.
January 16, 2018
Tricia F.
June 9, 2018

“Fantastic Software”

ProsI love this has made my life so much easier as a business owner. Plus, the reassurance it gives my clients by seeing their reports after every visit.
ConsStill making updates .. but really none so far ..just a few minor things that they immediately address when brought to their attention.

By DoTimely on July 20, 2018
Tricia, we really appreciate your feedback.
June 9, 2018
Julia B.
Owner/Dog Walker
Recreational Facilities and Services, Self-employed
April 20, 2019

“Happy Pawz Dog Walker ”

OverallAbsolutely love the app, keeps all my jobs in one place and updates my clients when I have picked their pooch up and dropped them off.
ProsLove that my clients can request bookings through the app.
ConsWhen the app is running I have to ensure its not running in the background due to high battery usage.

By DoTimely on April 25, 2019
Hi Julia, We really appreciate your comments.
April 20, 2019
Karolina B.
Owner, Dogwalker

“DoTimely Review”

OverallIts been great for me and my company. Its given me a very accessible tool to manage my company and my time and run proffessionally. The pricing and customer service are super. Huge time savings. Love it.
ProsI like that it has been tailored to my particular industry and works for both a one person company and upwards. It looks proffessional and once you've learnt it, is easy to manage.
ConsIt can be a bit clunky and takes a while to learn which things control other parts of the program - I've only learnt that through dealing with the customer help - which is incredible, but I think that there should be more learning resources available so I don't have to bother them all the time. I also really don't like the lack of transparency when it comes to the auto emails that you can choose to have sent out - I have no idea what they say, their tone, what they look like and consequently don't feel confident using them.

By DoTimely on September 6, 2019
Hi Karolina, Thanks for giving your feedback.
Courtney C.
Owner Dog walking and pet care company
April 23, 2019

“Efficient”

OverallI'm happy with it. Just get flustered at times.
ProsEasy to navigate. Everything in one place. Staff payroll tracked and payments run through app is so simple.
ConsFeatures I should be able to use easily on my iPhone I can't. Like searching and looking at paystubs.

By DoTimely on April 25, 2019
Hi Courtney, We appreciate your feedback.
April 23, 2019
Carol W.
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2019

“More Accuracy ”

OverallMy invoices go out on time and are accurate! When my clients are more hands on with their own schedule, everyone is happy and content! I can concentric the dogs and not the admin!
ProsOur daily scheduling and invoicing has become so easy and accurate I can't imagine what I did before DoTimely.
ConsMy biggest issue is the learning curve but that is a personal matter and not a software problem.

By DoTimely on February 8, 2019
Hi Carol, we really appreciate your feedback.
January 30, 2019
Michelle P.
Utilities, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2019

“A million thanks!”

ProsQuick and easy support. I love that you can get an answer to your questions as quickly as you ask them!
ConsI wish there were more branding options for the Pro plan.

By DoTimely on April 25, 2019
Hi Michelle, Thanks for your comments.
April 11, 2019
Jennifer D.
January 14, 2018

“Super easy to use, and the customer support is great!”

OverallScheduling is very easy--saves me time.
ProsThe software is very easy to use. And the customer service staff has been really great. If I ever have any issues, the answer is just an email away.
ConsI wish the app was a bit more user friendly--but I'm able to sign on to the website from my phone, so I just use that.

By DoTimely on January 16, 2018
Jennifer, we really appreciate your feedback.
January 14, 2018
DELISHA C.
GENERAL MANAGER
January 18, 2019

“SUPER HAPPY”

ProsWE LOVE DOTIMELY , WE HAVE TRIED OTHER APPS BUT NOTHING HAS WORKED AS WELL WAS THIS APP. THEY HAVE GREAT TURN AROUND TIME WHEN CALLING WITH QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING
ConsNOTHING EVERY THING AWSOME ABOUT THIS APP

By DoTimely on January 22, 2019
Hi Delisha we really appreciate your feedback.
January 18, 2019
Sara P.
September 10, 2019

“Checks some of the boxes”

OverallNot very valuable to me so far. Might switch to manual scheduling and billing and not use an app at all. Customers do not want to download the app either, they can't be bothered to check email and would rather have a text message report sent.
Pros- How scheduling syncs with invoicing. - Paying per invoice instead of a monthly fee.
Cons- No resolution of technical issues reported (4 separate issues, none resolved). - Inability to block out appointment times as needed for custom time frames. - Invoicing errors with packages and paid / unpaid records, very confusing.

By DoTimely on October 7, 2019
Hi Sara, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had issues getting started with the system. Please reach out to support and they will be happy to help.
Steven M.
April 23, 2018

“DoTimely App is very helpful and is an upcoming app!”

ProsOrganization and Billing features are amazing! . And her support staff have been very helpful. I suggested new features and they took my recommendations into consideration and placed them in the application. This programmers on this software are pretty awesome!
ConsOwner profile on mobile app should have more appointment options. Its a little bit too basic. It should have more features as the desktop version. As a business owner, I constantly have to edit schedules and its easier since I m not in front of my computer the whole day.

By DoTimely on April 25, 2018
Appreciate your feedback Steven.
April 23, 2018
Stacy H.
Owner/Operator
Hospitality, Self-employed
January 9, 2018

“Just what I was looking for!”

OverallOrganization!!
ProsI've been searching for a good pet sitting software for awhile now, and I finally found it! Once you get the hang of it, this software is very easy to use. It keeps track of my scheduling and billing which is a great help!
ConsI had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to get started. I had to play around with the program some to finally get the hang of it. I'm not sure if there is any kind of "get started" tutorial (I didn't see one, but I didn't look too hard), but if not, having one would be greatly beneficial.

By DoTimely on January 16, 2018
Stacy, we really appreciate your feedback.
January 9, 2018
Adrienne P.
July 10, 2018

“Cool service for very inexpensive”

ProsGreat software for scheduling, easy to use and figure out and any time I have had questions I very promptly get an answer from someone in customer service about how to handle. Can't believe all the features they have for such a low cost!
ConsIt can be buggy. Sometimes I have to refresh the page a few times before I'm able to do what I want to do. You cannot use the back button. If you want to open a new tab for something within DoTimely you have to log on again in that tab.

By DoTimely on July 20, 2018
Adrienne, we really appreciate your feedback
July 10, 2018
Jamie T.
March 8, 2019

“Great software if a dog walker. ”

ProsEase of use. It is easy for both myself and my clients to use.
ConsWish you could do more via the app. Otherwise it is perfect.

By DoTimely on April 25, 2019
Hi Jamie, We value your feedback.
March 8, 2019
Judy K.
June 28, 2019

“Great software!”

ProsI'm so glad we found this program! The interface is clean and user friendly. If something you need to do isn't already self explanatory, the support team and videos are amazing. The automated invoice scheduler is going to save a ton of time and so is the fact that our clients will have an easy time scheduling services.
ConsWe can't change the color for staff in the calendar yet, they're working on it!

By DoTimely on July 8, 2019
Hi Judy, We really appreciate your feedback.
June 28, 2019
Rachael W.
Business owner
January 15, 2018

“This app has seriously changed my business. It's amazing and has made my life much simpler! ”

ProsIt is easy to use. The invoicing and paycheques are organized and accurate. It keeps my entire company and employees organized Generates invoices so I don't have to Extremely good pricing! As a small business owner, I can actually afford this!
ConsThe gps isn't very accurate I don't like the start/stop emails sent to my clients and neither do they

By DoTimely on January 22, 2018
Appreciate your response Rachael. The start/stop e-mails are optional and can be turned off.
Elizabeth R.
February 25, 2019

“5 star customer service”

OverallDoTimely has been AMAZING to work with. The price is right for the excellent service I receive. They are quick to respond to a question, and they really care about me as a person and business owner. They know software and have a personal touch!! Highly recommend!!!
ProsThis software is easy to use. My sitters and customers love it!
ConsThe app has a few glitches. It is easy to restart and keep working on the app so not a bug issue.

By DoTimely on March 4, 2019
Liz, We really appreciate your feedback.
February 25, 2019
Yvonne G.
March 25, 2018

“I am a new business. This is great software to keep track of my business scheduling needs”

ProsFirst off, and very important to me as a new user, is that DoTimely has incredible customer service!! they get back to you very promptly and are always helpful! Software and app are easy and mostly straightforward to use as well.
Consbulk invoicing needs better explanations. IC feature needs to be added. easier to use calendar appointment adding please.

By DoTimely on April 25, 2018
Yvonne, we really appreciate your feedback.
March 25, 2018
April 12, 2019

“Satisfied customer”

OverallDoTimely has helped with scheduling .
ProsDo Timely is user friendly. I like that I can check of when the dogs go #1 and #2.
ConsI took me a few tutorials over the phone to grasp.

By DoTimely on April 23, 2019
We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks
April 12, 2019
Claire M.
September 25, 2018

“ Best phone App in the market to run my business”

OverallGreat features to run my business and they keep adding more frequently.
ProsI love DoTimely as I can do most of my work when I am outside and not in front of the computer. My clients also like it as its easy to book appointments and see visit reports. Support team is awesome and quick to respond.
ConsThey have everything that I need to run my business

By DoTimely on December 12, 2018
Thanks Claire
September 25, 2018
Fiona S.
Proprietor
July 29, 2018

“Great software and a great help to business.”

ProsI have only been using DoTimely for a few weeks but have been able to do everything I need and if I havent managed,the customer service is amazingly prompt and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better service.
ConsI havent found anything about the software that I dislike as yet. All my teething glitches have been easily sorted.

By DoTimely on August 6, 2018
Fiona, we really appreciate your feedback
July 29, 2018
Barbara D.
Administrator
July 6, 2018

“Using DoTimely software to track appointments and revenue for small dog walking/training business. ”

OverallDeveloped a system to track appointments and revenue.
ProsI have been very impressed with the DoTimely team's responsiveness and assistance with my learning curve to create a simple tool for our business. I receive responses to my questions and assistance with some requested modifications within hours. I appreciate that we can select from among the many features within the program to create the functionality that we need now, knowing there are opportunities to expand as the business grows. I also appreciate the very reasonable pricing.
ConsAs with most new programs , it has been somewhat difficult to learn to navigate the software to find just what we need.

By DoTimely on July 20, 2018
Barbara, we really appreciate your feedback.
July 6, 2018
Francesca B.
March 21, 2018

“Fab experience! Wouldn't use anything else!”

ProsHow easy it is to use, for owners, staff and customers. GPS tracking and leaving notes for customers has been such a positive for us and the relationship we have with our customers.
ConsNot being able to personalise emails to customers with company signature. This is the only con, everything else is spot on!

By DoTimely on March 26, 2018
Francesca, we really appreciate your feedback.
March 21, 2018
RaDasha R.
Pet Sitting Owner/Operator
June 13, 2019

“Convenient for Small Business”

ProsI love that it has GPS tracking. I think it's a great feature because customers will know how far and where I walked their dog. I also love the report card and photo feature. It makes all parties feel involved.
ConsEase of use is better on the computer than the app.

By DoTimely on July 8, 2019
Hi RaDasha, Thanks for giving your feedback.
June 13, 2019
Kari P.
Owner/dog walker
August 27, 2019

“Fantastic software ware”

OverallI have been very happy with this software. Been using for about 2 months and it has been very easy for both me and my clients.
ProsVery easy for both me and my clients to use.
ConsI've only been using it about 2 months and so far I've got no cons

By DoTimely on September 6, 2019
Hi Kari, We really appreciate your comments.
August 27, 2019
Agustin A.
Owner & Manager

“Excellent Tool! ”

OverallDo Timely is a great tool for any pet care provider. Other platforms are confusing and expensive.
ProsThis platform is quite helpful and easy to use! Managing our appointments have become much easier.
ConsSo far, we haven't encountered any issues.

By DoTimely on February 8, 2019
Hi Agustin, we really appreciate your feedback.

“Great app ”

ProsConvenient, pretty easy to use, good features, affordable
ConsThere's some bugs. If there are multiple pets under the same appt sometimes it marks the "potty" update for the wrong pet. Also I have to refresh the app everytime I want to do an edit.

By DoTimely on February 8, 2019
We really appreciate your feedback.