Funnel Science Ratings

Overall

About Funnel Science

Sales, marketing, and predictive analytics software that helps with real time ROI optimization, conversion tracking, and dynamic phone call tracking. Funnel Science helps companies with online advertising such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Retargeting and traditional sales funnels like print, radio, TV. All of your web visitors, leads, customers in 1 tool with real time optimization in a closed loop marketing system using predictive analytics and multiple machine learning techniques Learn more about Funnel Science

Marc H.
December 14, 2017

“This is one of the most user-friendly Sales Software that I have ever encountered. ”

ProsIm 42 years old and I'm not really into all the techie stuff, But this software is very user-friendly, customizable, it tracks every lead that comes in from Facebook, Google ads, bing ads, any ads, emails, phone calls etc, so I know exactly which ads and keyword's are working and most importantly which ads and keywords that are not working and where I should shift my advertising budget. The software records sales calls coming in and going out and it has voice dictation Its mobile friendly for an iPhone or iPad. it sends you text alerts when you miss a call. The Customer serviced and support with Funnel Science is hands down the best I have experienced and I have been sold and used some of the big name softwares in the industry that promise you the moon and stars then after I purchased the software I felt like I was hung out to dry. Funnell Science software has saved me at least 25% of the time that I have wasted on other Sales software and it has saved me 1/3 of my advertising budget compared to last year and I get better quality leads.
December 14, 2017
Mike P.
Managing Partner
Insurance, 11-50 employees
December 19, 2017

“The Funnel Science Team works for us!”

OverallNew Clients & New Revenue
ProsTheir self-improving product get's better each week. They are always trying new Keywords & deleting ones that do not generate revenue. Their monthly report is easy to read & you quickly see trends that bring in more Happy Clients. Our retention rate is over 90% on this new business coming in & staying with us year after year.
ConsTheir software is fine, Google's Adwords is hard to work with. Seems like they change it so often that it is hard to keep up with.... Lucky Funnel Science stays up on the changes
Moses B.
Owner & CEO
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51-200 employees
January 8, 2019

“Very professional, you get a fantastic ROI, and the experience has a unique personal touch.”

OverallI've been working with Rep. at Funnel Science for the past 6 months. I contacted them after seeing one of their instruction manuals on Youtube on how to better use Google Adwords. Once Rep. took over our Adwords campaigns 2 things happened: 1. He managed to cut our monthly Adwords bills by exactly half (saving us THOUSANDS of dollars) and 2. We moved up from 1-2 leads a day to 3-4 (after the first month) and now we are getting anywhere between 6-10 LEGIT leads a day just from Adwords. These are insane results in my book and I am very happy I took the chance with them (paying money to a random company I saw on Youtube?!). Today we are working on many advanced strategies involving Bing ads, Facebook and re-marketing. To sum it up, they are very professional, you get a fantastic ROI, and the experience has a unique personal touch.
ProsCall recording, lead management, multi phone lines management, ads budget management and reporting
ConsNothing yet, would update once something comes up
January 8, 2019
Tiffany H.
Marketing Director
February 23, 2018

“This is a true partnership that continues to improve campaign performance!”

ProsThe customer service agent and the team provide ensure that our company's goals are constantly at the forefront of every decision. They have worked with us to educate us on opportunities and help explain how we can be better as a team. It's taken a little while to ensure the back end set up is correct, but now that we have momentum, we're on a roll!
February 23, 2018
Emeka O.
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program
Higher Education, Unspecified
April 30, 2018

“Funnel Science is a very impressive online advertisement tool!”

ProsIt is very user friendly and very easy to learn. Their team really works well with clients to see their business grow.
ConsGrowth and improvement might be slow at first, but it's totally worth it when the spurt kicks in.
April 30, 2018
Ruth Ann R.
June 8, 2018

“Funnel Science has been a tremendous tool for proving ROI for PPC campaigns.”

OverallWe use this product with our clients and we love the education about ROI and sales training that we can now provide with the data collected and shown in the Funnel Science dashboard.
ProsI appreciate all the data being in one dashboard and how the ROI information is displayed. I also love the phone call transcription.
ConsIt does require some time to learn the system but once you are up and running it is easy to use. When I have had issues, the team at Funnel Science has been there to guide me.
June 8, 2018
John G.
Co-Founder
December 19, 2017

“Amazing software able to explain and improve our Google Adwords performance. Worth every penny!”

ProsSpending money without tracking it's performance and understanding how to improve it is insane. We came to that realization after talking with the folks at Funnel Science and feel confident now in the money we're dedicating to Adwords.
ConsLooking for a couple more reports to really dive into some of our numbers, but from what I understand they're already on the way.