Easyship Ratings

Overall
4.599999904632568/5
4.599999904632568/5
4.199999809265137/5

About Easyship

Easyship is the worlds leading cloud-based shipping technology platform that helps eCommerce merchants ship their products globally. As a user-centric product, Easyship has helped to simplify the complex world of cross-border logistics for more than 40,000 clients worldwide; with exclusive rates from leading couriers, on-demand pickup requests, and a dashboard to track every shipment, we've got your logistics operations covered from checkout to delivery. Learn more about Easyship

Carlos T.
Sales Representative
Import and Export, 51-200 employees
September 15, 2019

“ Easyship software benefits your world.”

OverallThis Easyship software, unlike others, is extraordinary because it facilitates the user to obtain the best customer service, it is reliable for our company some things to correct but they are on track, their platform is committed to each user because it has all the resources to do Grow your business on an international scale.
ProsEasyship is a developed established shipping platform that was instituted to assist merchants in fulfilling native and general orders containing electronic commerce. Its platform recognizes those interested in allowing businesses in profile, and consents them to have their relevant values on balance suspends checking the most profitable assets to grant their orders. This positively allows e-business merchants to guide their orders for private and worldwide expedition. Also to access the beneficiaries of directing the transport phases, Easyship promises complete transportation resources, based on assumptions of export prices in serious times that contain the subsidies and fees that correspond to cover even the valuations and taxes that are instinctively deducted towards each country Next to this, the interface also assumes equipment that helps the beneficiaries to execute computations supported by conditions, calculate the conception of monetary writings and the content of establish whether the user or merchant will influence aggregate and adaptable trades. Middle complainants agree to the beneficiaries to consign unique shipments in the cosmos without having to market prices with transport emissaries or pay for world stores in different nations and combine their research in a central axis. From this profile, Easyship benefits them when they are upset by selecting the rules of export subsidies beneficiaries manage to set and improve the choice of accessible export and render
ConsAt one time I did not administer multiple packages for the same shipment. when trying to synchronize it automatically I could not manage the order I had to fill in the address details manually but I will be sure that they will take it into account On one occasion we were limited delivery options in some of the countries to which we send as Venezuela is. It is not so easy to adapt to the functionality with the dashboard interface. since the option of sending the tracking label to customers is not automatically activated, that is when we use the  print option, we have not been able to save the packing lists of the shipping labels separately, in sending and receiving invoices it takes longer than necessary to download invoice but it is something that I am sure will improve
September 15, 2019
Retail, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 14, 2019

“An Excellent Starting Option for Any Online Store”

ProsIt's used by a wide variety of postage negotiators/handlers, so this one account will link rather easily with multiple shipping applications (if you use multiple ones, obviously). They give you access to rates based on your volume, so the more you sell, the more discounted rates you receive. It does this automatically as well, so you don't have to manually do anything to receive the commercial rates. Combining bulk import orders and printing combined shipping invoices for the correct weight of the combined items is very helpful as well.
ConsAdding funds to your balance is a one-time thing, and if there are issues, such as refunds on a shipping, it goes back into your Easyship balance, instead of going back on the card you paid with (similar to a store only offering a return in the form of a gift card). There has to be a postage balance ready on your account for shipping in order to print labels, they won't just charge you per label. They make you reload your balance in $10 increments, which means you're always giving them more money than the shipping actually costs, even if the difference does carry over for future orders.
April 14, 2019
Carson L.
July 11, 2019

“Intuitive and well designed software. ”

OverallHaving a great experience using the software to streamline our fulfillment needs. The only disappointment is the inconsistent customer support we have been receiving. There is one particular issue that we are still trying to solve, and it has been 1 month with no progress. Just hearing back the same 'we have passed this on to our tech team' over and over again. This has caused a lot of internal communication problems and delays with our customers, as we are not able to provide them with an answer of when we will be able to send them their tracking numbers. Apart from this, it has been great and I would recommend using this software. Just not yet convinced about the support.
ProsThe software is modern, well designed and very easy to navigate. It saved us a lot of time to create shipping labels for our customers. Also, the software is free to use, which is a great bonus!
ConsIf you did not turn the 'Send Customers your tracking number' option on (it is turned off in default) when you have already created the shipping labels, you would have to manually send them individually. When you have already created over 600 shipping labels, it is frustrating to send them manually, to say the least. In the 'Printing Option', there is no way to separately save the Packing List from the Shipping labels, so if you are using two types of paper (sticky for Shipping and plain for packing list), it just won't work.
July 11, 2019
Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

“Highly recommended”

ProsEase, speed and price are just some of the reasons. I'm glad I found Easyship. A lot of my customers are from overseas and being able to serve them confidently with full visibility on costs, import taxes and delivery times from multiple couriers is something I could have only dreamed of previously. Plus their Shopify integration is TIGHT Thanks Easyship!
ConsWould be good to be able to adjust discount settings more easily for different countries. I discussed with their customer support a lot and they were pretty reactive but would be great to work on this thematic.
Anne Marie D.
Business Developper
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees
December 29, 2017

“The best way to automatise your shipping and focus on growth. ”

OverallWe save money on shipping and we have been able to sell globally thanks to the taxes and duties support. The app is free so we only pay according to our volume of sales.
ProsEasyship has been of a great help and flexibility from the beginning. They have shown great flexibility and adapted to our business and shipping problematic. Customer service is very efficient and reactive. Highly recommended partner.
ConsUnfortunately, origin shipping countries are limited to USA, Hong Kong and Singapore. Looking forward to have more origin countries
James T.
April 18, 2019

“Time + Effort = Money (Save it with Easyship!)”

OverallOverall, I've had a great time with them. Met a customer exec in person to get signed up and shown through the platform, have had his help when needed, and overall I haven't had a single issue that has had me questioning why I work with them. This has been a great help to me in my first e-commerce business.
ProsSaves me a ton of time and effort in pricing customized shipping options for customers. Easyship takes my product list, shipping address, and product category to figure out exact shipping costs, time, and estimated taxes/duties for each customer anywhere around the world. They've saved me a massive logistics headache and help to make sure every customer gets great shipping options. The best part about it all? It doesn't cost me a dime. I still don't understand how they do it, but I'm only getting charged the rate shown to customers for shipping.
ConsThere's a bit of clicking around and help-desking necessary to getting things perfect, but they're not that much work. I've had to email a couple of times to get issues figured out, but they've been pretty good about getting back to me with explanations or fixes pretty quickly.
April 18, 2019
Kaia D.
July 13, 2018

“Great value for money; friendly, flexible, and a good API”

ProsWe came to Easyship after having a negative experience with another 3PL. The Easyship experience has been a breath of fresh air in comparison. The company is constantly working to improve their product. When we've had problems or feature requests, the team has been highly responsive. The Shopify integration is incredibly easy even for a non-technical user to set up. Our team also makes great use of their API for easily pulling custom reports, doing data import, canonicalizing data, etc. Easyship's shipping rates are very competitive and their support has been top-notch.
ConsThere are a few areas where the feature set isn't quite as broad as we would like. For example, I wish there were more configurability around insurance.
Mary K.
April 9, 2019

“EasyShip, a good basic shipping program.”

OverallVery good. I started using EasyShip because I'm using Sellbrite and it doesn't print labels in bulk. Sellbrite has EasyShip as one of their partners so I decided to try it since I do need to do multiple packages at one time. It was confusing at first, I thought I was supposed to be able to import my inventory but never could see any of my products. But that was my misunderstanding, I imports orders only and adds the products as they sell (basically just tracks package size, weight and category to declare it for customs). I didn't have any active orders the first time I was trying to use it which is why it didn't seem to be doing anything. A couple weeks later I tried again when I had orders and I figured out how to import orders. It doesn't seem to transfer over the package size and weight, which I do have for the products in Sellbrite but I have to transfer that info over manually. It saves it after the first time a product sells. It doesn't cost anything to use except what I buy in postage which the prices are comparable to what Sellbrite costs are. And it did give me a coupon for extra postage which was really great, used that up! It does multiple shipments really well. And I love how I get the file of all the invoices and all the labels and can print them all in one shot. It was a little trickier to learn, but I'm glad I did. I plan on continuing to use it.
ProsIt does multiple shipments at one time. Sends me the labels and invoices all in one file to print all at one time which is a great time saver.
ConsA little tricky to learn to use but glad it did. It just could have bee a little clearer on what to do and expect on how to download orders.
April 9, 2019
Patrizio R.
Managing Director - Google Certified Partner
March 12, 2019

“Easyship does a really good job overall”

ProsThe interface in straightforward; easy to navigate and well organised. I use it with WooCommerce and the integration was smooth, with no crashes, bugs or overloads. Easyship helps you save huge money when it comes to shipping. I run an eCommerce website that spends a fortune with Australia Post. This tool should be able to cut this cost by a 40-50%.
ConsWhen you create a shipping, for some reason it shows only a handful of shipping options rather than all the available. But I might be doing something wrong with rules. I'm sure there's a workaround for this. Another thing I find annoying is that it is not clear what time the courier will come to your place to pick up the parcel. They usually say between 8:00am and 3:00pm. I guess you'll have to leave the goods at your front door and hope it doesn't get stolen. However, if you do a decent amount of shippings per month (I think 200/month at least), they can arrange a courier to come to you on a daily basis so you can drop all your parcels that are ready to go.
March 12, 2019
May 25, 2018

“Going global with Easyship is not as scary!”

OverallEase of use, integration power and consolidation of shipping information
ProsThe integration has saved me hours in maintaining and keeping our customer up to date with their orders. It's great that I don't feel in the dark where the packages are exactly at just a few clicks. The shipping integration with Shopify is wonderful since it allows us to be transparent with the shipping fees.
ConsSadly, there's still a lot of improvement needed to filter invalid, incomplete and wrong addresses esp. from international orders. Hopefully they'd have this feature soon where it will not get the purchase completed until a valid address is supplied
May 25, 2018
Jesyln L.
Admin Executive
Plastics, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“User Friendly Platform”

OverallA very pleasant experience with Easyship, would choose them over any other courier services/platforms.
ProsVery straight forward, found it very easy to use. Arranging a delivery has never been easier.
ConsHad trouble filling in long addresses. It would be great if you can increase the character limit.
October 3, 2018
May 31, 2018

“Great shipping software - saving tons of time!”

ProsIntegrations with Amazon marketplace and vast choice of couriers, it allows us to save lots of time and to match the delivery time and budget at our disposal.
ConsTo pay all in advance. Differently from standard shipping couriers you can't leverage on the usual 30days payment terms.
Hazel W.
Partner
August 31, 2018

“Excellent platform for your global fulfilment needs”

ProsEasyship has been an essential fulfilment partner. With growing customers from around the world, it's vital to ensure customers get their orders on time. Easyship's seamless e-commerce integration helped us to achieve efficient fulfilment and great customer satisfaction. Thanks for making shipping easy!
ConsSo far so good. We've been using Easyship for slightly over a year and we're satisfied.
August 31, 2018
Phillip B.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2018

“Has Helped streamline my product shipping”

ProsThis service was easily integrated into my shopify store, its very competitive with its shipping rates, and they have great customer service. I liked how after singing up for the product, they stayed in contact with me until I completed a few shipping orders to make sure I didn't have questions, or have issues with the platform.
ConsNone so far, I have really enjoyed using the service. Only issue I had was caused by my error while attempting to complete a order that did not go through my website.
July 25, 2018
Sandra F.
July 11, 2018

“Speeds up my order fulfilment process!”

ProsThe choice of different couriers, plus the various prices stated. Easyship makes it easy for order fulfilment for ecommerce businesses!
ConsPrice point. There are other couriers that offer more competitive prices. Also, theres no direct contact number to call for clarifications. For instance when my parcel was not picked up for 4 days, the only way to contact the support team was via email. While they were very effective in dealing with the issue, the lag time caused much inconvenience on our part. Overall, the service made up for it.
Deziree O.
Personal Assistant
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
June 8, 2018

“As a small business I love how much time and money Easyship has been able to save us! ”

OverallI have been able to save time and money with all my shipping needs
ProsTheir customer service team is always quick to get back to us about any issues with shipping! One of my favorite things about Easyship is that I do not have to deal for hours, or days, with carriers, I just email or call My customer service rep and they take care of everything! My customer service rep Shonel is great about relaying information about lost or damaged packages between us and the carrier.
ConsThey have had a couple automatic features that were a bit inconvenient for my shipping needs, BUT I emailed my customer service rep and both features were worked on and made into optional buttons, which completely resolved my issue!
Nicole P.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2019

“Distribution made simple”

OverallOur overall experience with Easyship has been very positive. Support is great and our account manager is very responsive and helpful. I love that the system is so easy to use. It gives me one place where I can keep track of all of my shipments and the tracking details make communication with our customers much easier. We also have good visibility on our distribution costs by shipment and the International options are so much better than what we had previously.
ProsIt is very easy to setup and to use on a daily basis. It takes the hassle out of documentation for International Shipments and is cost effective for local shipments. We have a lot better visibility on our distribution costs and our customers have more options now we have switched to Easyship.
ConsLoading the product file is the most difficult. I am sure there is a better format to enter product information
June 26, 2019
Serene A.
Business Owner
Cosmetics, Self-employed
September 16, 2018

“Great for a new startup saving me time and money!”

OverallEasyship is easy to use, reliable and cost effective especially for a new startup like myself. I have been using Easyship for over 3 months and I will definitely recommend them. Saves me so much and streamlines the fulfillment process.
ProsEasy integration & syncs perfectly with Shopify store. Support is responsive and helpful. I like how it gives me and my customers a choice of who they like to ship with and the costs are displayed upfront without any surprises.
ConsContacting the different service providers can be confusing- having a central contact number would be much easier with automated call forward to the specific delivery provider. Not able to specify delivery dates with the service provider- sometimes my customers request for delivery only on specific date- but there is no option to choose this.
September 16, 2018
Alan H.
Furniture, Self-employed
July 13, 2018

“Powerful set of tools for shipping automation”

OverallNow I can be sure there are no typos in my shipping labels, stop fussing with printing them in a batch and concentrate on other areas in the business that matter more.
ProsWhenever I have to ship my orders, I don't have to fiddle with making my own labels and making sure I have filled in everything correctly by hand. It can get very tedious even with a few customers. My day is more productive as a result of cutting down time and error on these administrative work. The dashboard makes it clear what I have been paying in the past for shipping using different couriers which means I can better plan my shipping costs ahead of time.
ConsI get better rates with SF shipping if I have an account with them, but my business grows I would probably use easyship to streamline the process.
Xenthia L.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use interface”

OverallIncreased efficiency.
ProsWe are able to compare rates of various courier companies on one single platform and the portal helps us to generate commercial invoices for custom purposes. These features have greatly enhanced our workflow efficacy.
ConsBecause we book the service on EasyShip's account, when dealing with customer service of respective courier company, we have to go though EasyShip. This decreases the efficiency in communication.
Colin N.
July 16, 2018

“On stop shop shipment solution for startups”

OverallWe have been implemented this solution to get extra shipment suppliers for our local and overseas shipments.
ProsWe most like the integration with Amazon and Ebay which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. It's easy to use and it can compare the price of different suppliers.
ConsIt would be grateful if it could integrate with more common eCommerce platforms like OpenCart and Yahoo Store.
July 16, 2018
May 24, 2018

“Great for small businesses”

ProsGreat for small businesses that are unable to meet the minimum orders of courier companies. All labels are generated for us automatically and is so easy to use.
ConsSometimes, it takes too long to get a reply from Easyship if we need to urgently track down a package.
Colin L.
BD
May 24, 2018

“Overall pleasant experience ”

ProsLots of choices for shipping providers based on the needs and speed required. Good to have more options.
ConsIt will be good if we can input local requirements, like send to Japan, we can write in Japanese for better shipping accuracy.
Rachel N.
Furniture, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2018

“Shipping made easy for eCommerce Seller like us”

ProsEasyship was our 1st choice when we started our ecommerce business, and till to date still with them. Their platform is easy to use and price is very competitive. It was a one-stop solution for shipping and we couldn't ask for more! As we have a few eCommerce platforms, we have no difficulty in using Easyship and consolidate our shipping delivery through Easyship.
ConsIt would be good to filter out delivery companies that is not able to fulfil within the time frame or unable to take care of the fragility of the products.
October 15, 2018
WJ L.
Business Development
May 31, 2018

“Good shipping comparison site. Back end integrations help in productivity”

OverallProductivity and time savings. Some cost savings.
ProsEasy to use, straightforward and upfront display of shipping information. Reduces hassle of paperwork by preparing it before hand. Also like the comparison - plus advice dished out weekly
ConsSome of the shipping agents integration do not work - even though we have paid money, the shipping agent does not have the pick-up record on their system
Sin Yi T.
E-commerce Website Designer

“Easy to understand”

OverallI do not think that I really get a benefits as some of the courier services actually is not the cheapest in Easyship. However, I did like to link my order to easyship which can let the workflow to be more efficient.
ProsWe most like the integration with Shopify which make us reduce the mistake of typing error. Furthermore, I can compare the shipping cost between different courier services especially for our overseas order.
ConsThe shipment price is not the lowest. We have to wait a few minute for the airway bills. We do not to fill in the dimension of the parcel but not for every products.
Preston T.
March 18, 2019

“Great option for crowdfunders”

ProsEasyShip made fulfillment just that, very easy for us. The platform and use of the software is clear. The tracking function and customer emails are nice, too. EasyShip made processing over 100 orders over 2 days possible, as well as our ongoing sales.
ConsStarting up and getting connected with a warehouse took a little time. I am familiar with logistics and met our warehouse in person prior to integration. I could see that process being daunting for a newcomer. It would be nice to have inventory listed on the site.
March 18, 2019
Isabella V.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2019

“Cheapest shipping option”

OverallWe started using a different platform that was more automated, but the shipping prices with easyship were lower every single time, so we switched! It takes a little bit more time, but shipping costs at online retail are THE most important thing.
ProsIt provides the best shipping priced consistently
ConsIt doesn't integrate the easiest with scales and label printers, all the process in our case had to be more manual.
August 8, 2019
Avin T.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
November 23, 2018

“Selling global made possible by Easyship!”

OverallWe used to be able to only sell to local customers and even if we want to sell internationally, the courier cost is hardly feasible for us who are just starting out with not much volume. Easyship saved us by providing great courier shipping rates for our occasional international orders. This helped us to be more confident and allowed us to plan better for our expansion to sell internationally. So glad that I found Easyship!
ProsEasyship is transparent, easy to use and flexible. We love it that there are no hidden charges or surprises for us which allow us to quote our customers confidently. Getting a quote is easy, you do not need complicated package details at all. Easyship is flexible in terms of shipping options and cost. That allows our customers and ourselves to save more when we do not need a crazy urgent delivery.
ConsNothing much actually! It has been a joy using Easyship so far!
November 23, 2018
Paula K.
Founder / Designer / Brand Manager
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
October 27, 2018

“HIghly recommend”

OverallSaves so much time and effort. I have not yet found any negatives to using EasyShip
ProsEasy to use, quick and simple to set up orders and do what you need to do, good choice. Easyship really takes the hassle out of shipping. As a new business, Easyship has saved me so much time & effort. I highly recommend.
ConsYou need to go through Easyship customer service if any issues with some of the couriers (eg delays with pickup or delivery) - but Easyship customer service is very good and quick
October 27, 2018
Shawn P.
Marketing Coordinator
June 3, 2019

“Easy and seamless process”

OverallGreat experience. Would recommend EasyShip to anyone who has a ecommerce store and wants to streamline the fulfillment process.
ProsEasy to import order information (eg. details and customer information) through integration with WooCommerce.
ConsCollection times may be irregular with certain couriers.
June 3, 2019
Ken T.
Co-founder
Wholesale, Self-employed
May 31, 2018

“Great and wide range of courier choices, smooth system overall. ”

OverallSmooth and easy preparation of shipping doc that allow us to save time and fulfil orders quickly.
ProsGenerating shipment doc is really really fast and reliable for my store and basically, the pick up service of courier also helps us to save time and afford a lot.
ConsSometimes i am thinking about why don't the system group all the sender / receiver info fill in page in ONE single page that allow us easily check and fill in info at once. It would be more smooth in my personal experience.
CynDee L.
January 8, 2019

“Wonderful time saver!!! ”

OverallI am very happy with this service and will continue to use Easyship as my main shipping platform!!
ProsI love how I am able to get my sales contact information directly loaded into the shipping label. Wonderful time saver. I also love being able to go back and see my past charges for my record keeping.
ConsI don't like how when have multiple packages going to the same address you have to do the labels separately.
January 8, 2019
Mark H.
Food Production, 1-10 employees
October 22, 2018

“Ease of use for ecommerce business”

OverallOverall a great business to work with. Eases all our logistics headaches and allows us to focus on our core business.
ProsIt is easy to use as well as link to my ecommerce website's backend. Rates are also very cheap and the whole process works flawlessly.
ConsIt is quite hard to get a live chat up. May be make it easier to talk to a person because a lot of eccomerce businesses are time sensitive, customers like their goods to reach on time.
October 22, 2018
Roslyn T.
August 30, 2018

“Helps stores go global effortlessly”

OverallI love how Easyship can empower brands to go global. The UX has also improved over time to be pleasant, simple, and efficient.
ProsEasyship allows ANY brand to ship global quickly and effortlessly. We had requests from customers to ship to their countries but were hindered by our lack of overseas shipping partners. Thanks to Easyship we can meet demand from all over.
ConsAs Easyship allows you to select from an assortment of logistics providers, some times customer service gets a little confusing. Pickup-related requests are directed from Easyship to the partner provider, and it soon becomes a three way conversation.
August 30, 2018
Weiliang C.
May 24, 2018

“Makes fulfilment for e-commerce really easy! ”

OverallTime savings
ProsOne platform allows you to check all the prices. There is no need to worry about customs documents!
ConsInability to rate the service providers. Sometimes pickup or tracking is a nightmare and other users need to know the shortcomings of a certain provider.
Paula K.
September 6, 2019

“Best for international shipments”

OverallI now mostly use for international shipments Would be good if we were notified when local couriers stop work with them
ProsEasy to use Free integration with Shopify that works great for customers Great international service
ConsLocal delivery options are not as good Confusing when issues with couriers as EasyShip advise to contact the courier directly and the couriers most of the time will advise to contact EasyShip
September 6, 2019
Conor P.
Engineer
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
June 4, 2019

“Very good service”

ProsEasyship makes it very easy to import shipments, sort them, and choose the best delivery service. The software provides nice ratings on each service and the tracking capabilities. Easyship also allowed my company to use their fulfillment house in Hong Kong to drop off a bunch of Hong Kong post packages that my team and I packaged for our Kickstarter. Very helpful and saved a bunch of money on shipping costs.
ConsI wish it had a few extra features that would have saved me some time. - option to duplicate shipments in shipment creation space. - make it easier to delete some shipments. Some shipments do not have option to cancel. - Download custom forms in 4x6 format. Some forms only come in A4.
June 4, 2019
Shannon M.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
April 11, 2019

“Nothing short of amazing”

OverallRecommend to anyone shipping international or doesn't want to pay stamps.com monthly fee.
ProsCan ship internationally and estimates taxes and fees during check out for my customers, low shipping rates, gives multiple shipping options, customize the tracking page with company info/logo and so much more. Highly recommend.
ConsI can't think of anything wrong here. It's perfect for my business.
April 11, 2019
Jared F.
March 6, 2019

“BEWARE”

OverallPoor response from support on the additional charges. I have already removed this plugin from my website and will no longer be doing business with this company.
ProsLinks with popular ecommerce software pretty seamlessly. Provides real-time rates*(see below) and gives customers several options for shipping with major carriers worldwide.
ConsAfter using this company for over a year, suddenly received numerous "residential delivery surcharges" for FedEx deliveries that occurred over the past several months. After contacting support, was told that I must pay these surcharges, even though the on-screen total at the time of payment did not reflect these charges. This is a pay-as-you-go service, so all charges should have been assessed up-front.
March 6, 2019
Kyaw A.
July 11, 2018

“Easyship provides one-click solution for our shipping needs.”

ProsWe do not need to spend time much to search around for our shipping solution. We can pick up shipment vendors recommended by Easyship. What is more is that we even can sync our orders from e-commerce platform to Easyship to process the shipment. That is great!
ConsSo far no big issue using it until now. A few vendor changes happened but not affecting our operations.
Rafael L.
Food & Beverages, Self-employed
May 31, 2018

“Easy to use, well integrated with CMS systems.”

ProsOne click to push orders from woocommerce to easyship. Easy to navigate and we dont have to add prepaid credits to use.
ConsMore flexibility on the plugin to show live rates on website based on country we decide to show.
Topher B.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
June 24, 2019

“Easy & Simple ”

OverallEveryone has been easy to work with in the Hong Kong location.
ProsIt organizes a large part of my online sales business into a single source. This keeps it simple, easy to handle and work.
ConsThe only issue I've had with this is processing an order that has yet to be paid for. So, if you give a customer a 30 day net, it's not easily processed via the normal routine.
June 24, 2019
Hal R.
Managing Director
July 12, 2018

“Easy to use and save money”

ProsWe ship watches all around the globe. This software and service let's us match the correct shipping courier based upon best price, tracking and shipping speed.
ConsCustomer support is average and could use some upgrades in terms of training. Further, the staff needs to be able to solve problems without a manager.
July 11, 2018

“I had a short learning curve and after that I feel very comfortable with this shipping platform. ”

ProsI use Easyship to ship sales outside of Shopify and I will alsocompare costs and pick the one that's less expensive or faster for larger packages.
ConsSometimes it takes too long for the labels to print. I'd also like to be able to put funds into an account monthly or maybe a pay a monthly billing and save me one more step.
Jessie Y.
Graphic Design, Self-employed
June 8, 2018

“Easyship helps me save on shipping charge and time filling out address labels by hand.”

OverallMake shipping more organized and cheaper for small businesses like mine.
ProsIt makes international shipping much easier and cheaper. I used to send orders via registered air mail which was more expensive worst of all non-trackable for some countries. Now I am using e-Express via Hong Kong Post which is cheaper than registered air mail and trackable. I would not have known about e-Express without Easyship.
ConsThe "create shipment" procedure took me some time to figure out. For local orders sent via SF Express, I mistakenly asked for pick-up service and ended up having to pay a remote fee. This would have been avoided if Easyship made a remark over remote fee to warn their users.
Shafiqah I.
Admin Assistant
May 31, 2018

“It is a very easy to learn and convenient platform to arrange deliveries. ”

OverallNow i am able to arrange and send out deliveries for the order i received everyday, be it local or overseas.
ProsThe fact that it is easy and convenient for me to arrange deliveries without any hassle is what i like most about this software.
ConsThe software is good for me not to like it. There is nothing much that i will like to change about the software.
Michael B.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 11, 2019

“Great software with missing options ”

OverallIt works great and provides great shipping costs and is getting better but they fix States issues and product Database and product categories missing so can't provide accurate descriptions
ProsCalculate shipping for customer and easy to use
ConsUnable to restrict shipping per state USA is big country so need state option
August 11, 2019
ida w.
founder

“most used app!”

Proseasy to use & links you up with many courier providers! you no longer have to sign up & create account respectively.
Consprefer hotline for urgency. for example, when there's some problem & you need to get then urgently, phone call or chat is a better tool than waiting for email replies.
Darlene P.
Accountant
Retail, 501-1000 employees
August 1, 2019

“Great so far”

ProsWe do a lot of shipping and it seems there are so many products out there now offering the same services. We occasionally ship international and we like this service the best.
ConsThe pricing on some items are a little bit high in comparison to others.
August 1, 2019