Hired Ratings

Overall

About Hired

Hired is a curated marketplace that matches recruiters and hiring managers with top tech talent who are actively looking and ready to interview. Through Hired, job candidates and companies have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities and job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker and more efficient than ever before. Learn more about Hired

Jon D.
Senior Recruiter
July 18, 2019

“Great resource for technical hiring”

OverallWe do a lot of technical hiring and Hired is our #1 resource for making technical hires.
ProsHired allows us to access top level technical talent across the nation. Passive technical candidates are hard to find and gain access to, Hired solves that problem. The platform is well designed and consistently improving. The quality of the candidates is high and most are responsive.
ConsOver the past year their have been more candidates on the platform which has slightly decreased the quality of candidates. They seem to be more lenient in accepting candidates to the platform.
July 18, 2019
Neil C.
Technical Recruitment
Management Consulting, 5001-10,000 employees
October 26, 2018

“Tech Consultancy with constant Engineer hiring demand ”

OverallHistorically, our recruitment model relied heavily on incoming applications, leading to excessive conversion rate figures and leakage in recruiter efficiency. Using Hired has helped us reduce our '1st stage Pre-screen Call to Hire' rate by almost 200%, which intern has played a huge role in supporting our growth in business scale and revenue.
ProsHired provided a fast, efficient platform for us to engage, communicate and drive a pipeline of highly skilled and motivated engineers. Time and velocity is critical to recruiting in an ever more fragmented and competitive tech market, using hired has provided us with not only a direct channel to aligned talent, but provided insight and advice to maximize our efforts.
ConsAs Hired starts to expand their UK offering, it will allow us to take advantage of the other major digital growth locations in the North. Currently the platform is London-centric
Emily B.
People Lead
February 15, 2019

“HIRED through the Years”

OverallI love the support teams. The platform is easy to use. The value vs. cost depends on what type of person you are looking to hire. I wouldn't renew my contract if I don't see better candidate quality. Nicely designed.
ProsI have been using HIRED's platform for recruiting for 5+ years. I have been so impressed that I've introduced it to 4 companies I've joined and refer others frequently. It's fairly easy to use and efficient in terms of finding candidates. Their search function is fairly accurate and if I am concerned I am not getting the results I need it's easy to browse all candidates or expand your search. The support teams is amazing. One of the best I have ever worked with. They haven't outsourced it so no waiting around for issues to be resolved. They also take the time to go over my stats once per Qt. and I find them helpful in mapping to the data I've collected to make adjustments and improvements to my strategy and effectiveness.
ConsOver time, in the past year, the quality of the candidates has waned and I have been unable to hire anyone for the past 10 months. That's in contrast to hiring 2+ quality engineers per month a year and a half ago. I understand they have issues with candidate inventory but I am convinced they are going after the wrong candidates. The platform is loaded with candidates from large Enterprise , networking, retail, banking, etc. Companies. Sadly all non-web services engineers mostly working on and with outmoded technologies on enormous projects. They don't make it through initial screens and certainly not through any onsite interview. The candidate pool used to include a majority of engineers working on web services (consumer or otherwise). If you need engineers with current and relevant experience HIRED, at this time, may not be for you. Pricing packages are OK if you can hire. As a final note, they have very little inventory for `Product Design' or "UX/UI' design candidates. Maybe 1-4 per week are new and local and then there are a ton of nonlocal candidates. They need to figure out how to source more and better design candidates. Also, half of the time you try to review a candidate's portfolio it's PW protected. HIRED must insist that portfolios are accesible. How can you hire a designer w/out looking at their work?
February 15, 2019
Internet, 501-1000 employees
October 21, 2018

“Hired!”

Overalloverall, absolutely love hired. from all of the technical recruiting tools out there, hired is by far my favorite and always the first place i go to for any new roles. there are stars that are on hired.
Prosi love the ease of use although you have to go through a lot of candidates, there are still stars on hired. usually stars don't join platforms but hired has figured this out
Consthere are a few things. 1) you cannot sort by date added to the platform 2) the quality is hit or miss now versus it being top notch when we first onboarded 2 years ago 3) i wish there were more candidates on the platform in general (more volume) 4) i wish you guys expanded and did even more technical and IT categories
October 21, 2018

“Hired Review”

OverallIts starting to feel like someone you love might be cheating on you. This is because I love the product and the value but there are key problems that are front and center but nothing is being done about it.
ProsI love love love the UX and how clean it is. Please buy champagne for the UX team as soon as this is read. I love that Hired so clean and readable. Please be diligent in adding new feature as it tends to add noise. Less is more.
ConsThere are key concerns around Product and attention to details. 1) Recycled profiles listed as "New Today" when in fact they've been on the platform multiple times. This is a horrible thing to do and erodes faith in the platform. Why give the enterprise customer the same thing over and over? I've been told by Hired to click the 'hide' button but this is not a reasonable solution. It creates friction in the customer experience and ads to the work flow. Not listing previous profiles as "New Today" is a matter of ethics. Hired needs to eliminate this practice or simply add a different label (i.e. "Returning Today". 2) Profiles are not screened for typos on salary. I often see salary numbers that clearly forgot to add the last zero (i.e. $17,000 instead of presumably 170,000). 3) Very negative impact on recruiting workflows when Hired allows candidates future graduation dates. It gives the impression that someone has a degree that they don't really have (i.e. Master's In Computer Science - Graduation 2020). 4) No clear summary of how much $ was spent and when/what results were. Enterprises should have a dashboard that clearly shows YTD spend/hires/offers/interviews.
Tonia C.
Director of Talent
October 26, 2018

“Great tool for Tech Talent”

OverallUsing Hired has helped us find great tech talent, much quicker than regular sourcing and helps us save time. With some improvements and being more innovative and comparable to other tools, Hire can do even more amazing things because the concept is fantastic.
ProsQuality candidates They are open to new opportunities Cuts sourcing time in half Make a Recruiters life much easier
ConsI feel the product needs more work in terms of feature development and usability. They also do need a mobile app. I found bugs in the software frequently and hopefully the Hired QA team can look into this much more. It would be helpful also if every candidate on there had a resume on their profile vs write ups. This makes it easier for TA/HR Professionals to download resume and upload it to our system vs having to look up the candidate on Linkedin and download their profile as a PDF. The calendar tool also needs some work.
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
October 22, 2018

“Great complimentary tool to help a fast growing company”

OverallWe have filled a number of positions thanks to Hired and they helped us ramp our Engineering hiring efforts and grow our business. It is a great complimentary tool but I still think that internally sourcing candidates tends to yield better results with less competition for those candidates.
ProsIt is a great source of active candidates.
ConsIt is another place, in addition to LinkedIn, ATS, and email, where I need to communicate with candidates. Though it integrates with gmail and our ATS, it isn't seamless. Candidates expected Hired calendar invites (vs. how we typically schedule candidates in our regular process). I often have to double enter information. Active candidates move quickly and Hired is very salary/offer focused. As a smaller, mission-driven company it can be difficult to gain the attention of candidates. The search/filter functionality isn't great when looking through candidates, and I typically get shown the same candidates over and over again.
October 22, 2018
Michael H.
CTO
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

“Hiring Manager Review”

OverallHired has been a great partner - they are always there to support me. They listen to my feedback and provide assistance that demonstrates understanding of my issues. I'm an advocate for them in my business.
ProsThe software makes it easy to find, communicate, and track status of clients. Over time it has become easier to quickly review dozens of applicants in a setting.
ConsTwo things stand out as areas for improvement - 1. The communication center can be difficult to return to. The initial candidate outrage is easy to initiate, but it is unintuitive and sometimes takes multiple steps to get back to the email thread. 2. Offer a setting to hide salaries - reviewing candidates in an open office setting is problematic if my entire team can see the salaries of the candidates I'm reviewed. Often I have to find a conference room to do my prospecting. Perhaps tie this to diversity setting that turns off names?
Erica E.
Recruiting Lead
Computer Games, 201-500 employees

“Hired Review”

OverallOverall, I stick with Hired because we make hires from your platform and your customer service is on top of it. Overall, it's a product that works for me and Niantic!
ProsThere are 2 things I liked about Hired the most. One, how easy it is to use. Two, the customer service. Ali (and Rigis) are super helpful on tracking our hires and movement.
ConsThere are few things I do not like. 1. The quality of engineers has gone down since hired has grown. 2. It took a while to get the feature of having the same question with different locations on your platform. Thank you for doing that!. 3. As a personal thing, Hired turned off our service because we were late signing our new contract. I thought this was not great business since we've been working with you all from the beginning and have made a lot of hires from your platform.
Milly P.
Recruitment Manager
Investment Management, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2018

“Overall happy - would recommend”

ProsOverall very happy with Hired. I like being able to see what other interviews candidates have, when searching for suitable candidates, being able to swipe through quickly is useful without having to return to the beginning of the search
ConsI think it should be standard for candidates to upload a CV along with their profile. A lot of the time profiles are missing useful information that can be found on a CV. It would also be helpful for all candidates to have to provide availability in their calendars - sometimes waiting for a response to arrange a call can waste a couple of valuable days Finally, being able to reply from Outlook to messages would be very useful. I spend a lot of time working from my phone when commuting so I can't always log in to Hired.
Internet, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2018

“The best way to Hire developers today”

OverallWe've hired many people using the service and been impressed both with the quality and targeting of candidates, as well as the top class customer service they provide.
ProsThe daily activity, showing you new candidates to review is greta. Knowing skills, experience and salary expectation is a big bonus.
ConsThere could be more features around filtering and sorting candidates.
October 26, 2018

“Good for hiring engineer and product candidates!”

OverallI have used Hired off and on at various companies to aid in hiring of technical roles.
ProsThis software allows you to easily connect with multiple candidates and helps companies quickly fill roles. Gives you easy access to review candidate profiles including resumes as well as chat, schedule interviews, and confirm compensation and requirements right within the platform. If you use an ATS they also integrate with a few of them to make the candidate flow even easier.
ConsI wish there were business candidates available on the platform for hire as well as the more technical candidates. Would like more transparency around what other companies the candidate is interviewing with and where within their job search process they are.
Jaime J.
Technical Talent
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“At fast changing startups, Hired's effectiveness is one thing that remains constant”

OverallHired has the reliability and consistency that most other recruiting agencies don't have. It should be in the toolkit of any startup that has raised at least a Series A.
ProsRecruiting is not just one of the most important, but often one is the most difficult functions within a company. Hired provided our company a platform to make things a little easier. Unlike third party recruiters, you can operate on your own time.
ConsYou can make the assumption that all the candidates are actively looking-making the sell process in a buyer's market tougher. That's not a problem with the software-it's just the nature of things. I wish there were more active updates about where the candidate was in other company's processes.
Terri B.
Sr. Technical Recruiter

“Feedback”

OverallMost candidates are worth speaking to (the quality is there) and they seem to be serious in their search.
ProsThe different categories and how they are organized - location, sponsorship, skills, other skills, salary, etc. It's easy to navigate.
ConsWe are no longer able to search on specific titles, and only "software engineering" as a group - which is much too broad. If I search by titles in a boolean search it is too limiting and narrow - it does not capture all of the data.
Stephanie A. M.
Senior Technical Recruiter

“Great but costly ”

OverallWe re trying to scale with 200+ eng needed and with the amount of engineers that decline our requests, I fear that even with the unlimited hiring plan we will not hit out goal in 2019
ProsUI, candidate selection and ease of adding a job
ConsNot enough engineers with specific technologies and expectations of annual comp is HIGH
Paul W.
Technical Software Engineering Sourcer/ Recruiter
Internet, 1001-5000 employees

“User Review”

OverallBeen great, I love that candidates are looking and always open to chat. The customer support is outstanding. You could do better about presenting more relevant matches and sorting them/ presenting them better.
ProsVery user friendly, love the layout of the profile, candidate interests etc.
ConsDont quite see the success in the amount of interviews it takes to get hires we would like. Also, being able to hone in on our particular bar based on previous performance would be cool.
Staffing and Recruiting, 10,001+ employees
October 19, 2018

“Free candy for recruiters”

ProsHired is seriously like trick or treating for recruiters. Full of well-qualified candidates who are all actively looking. I see faster response times through Hired than any other software. The interface is very clear to read and digest all information. Being able to search for specific skills is key in tech recruiting and Hired makes this very easy.
ConsThe amount of candidates I see for niche roles
Jenny C.
HR
Retail, 10,001+ employees
February 21, 2019

“Hired”

OverallCustomer service have been excellent!
ProsThe candidates on Hired have been screened, and are active with all the relevant info provided -- location prefernece, comp expectation, specific skills, etc.
ConsThe candidates could already be in our internal system or loaded on other recruiting platform. Or sometimes the skills listed on their profile does not match up with their resume or my requirement.
February 21, 2019
Construction, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“Pretty good but still needs work, new candidates need to show up at the top. Internal notes glitchy.”

OverallI've found a few amazing product designers for whom I am very grateful.
ProsI like being able to see what candidates are looking for so I can tailor my approach to their needs and see if they would be interested in what we do. I like knowing that they are actively looking.
ConsI want the new people to show up at the top of my cue. I've already spend gobs of time sifting through the old ones. So many product designers have horrible, outdated portfolios in combination with insane salary asks and thus show up over and over. They show up as new when they've been on a dozen times. I write notes so that I won't be tricked into wasting more time looking at their profiles. Encourage designers to cull all but their best work from portfolios, I don't care that they've made 16 mediocre projects, I want to see 3-6 great ones with a case study and things they learned along the way. I want to see the greatness they are capable of.
October 19, 2018

“Best sourcing tool out there!”

OverallHired is amazing-- I have been in recruiting in the SF Bay Area for ~7 years and touched multiple agencies, in-house companies, and every sourcing tool out there along the way. Hired is the best of the best.
ProsHired is hands-down the #1 sourcing tool for tech recruiters. Candidates are ready to make the move, every detail you could possibly need is right in front of you, and candidates come from top companies all-around. The account management and customer support team are amazing to work with-- responsive, extremely personable, and as hands-on or hands-off as you want them to be. Unlike competitors, Hired has a built in scheduling tool and ATS integration that makes everyones' lives a lot easier. (A New York based competitor advertises this tool, but it does not execute-- the competitor's tool does not push to the correct req, you can't see the candidate profile unless you were the person who requested the interview, and whole bunch of other things that makes things pretty difficult). Hired's platform is the opposite of this. Highly recommended for anyone in recruiting.
ConsTech recruiting is competitive any way you put it. Losing candidates because they have other offers is what I probably like least about Hired, but again-- it's a competitive market on and off of the recruiting platforms.
Eshed D.
VP of product

“A powerful hiring tool”

ProsIt feels in the pipeline of candidates and most candidates are mid-senior which is what we are looking for
ConsSome of the flows are clunky. Also, the notifications about a candidate being interviewed with other companies are annoying and redundant

“Hired.com ”

OverallHired.com has really good customer service. A+ in that area for sure, and it was very cool for them to send me a gift for my first hire through their platform. It was a Hired.com bluetooth speaker that I use almost daily!
ProsThe response rate is relatively high, because you know candidates are looking. I was able to hire a really strong Systems Engineer through the platform in our Seattle office. I like that I can add users easily, and tag team members to collaborate in the tool. That's a huge miss for LinkedIn Recruiter, glad that Hired.com has that feature.
ConsThe interview scheduling, and re-scheduling process is a little clunky. It's nice that it works with gmail for business, but integrations with our ATS would be extremely valuable. We currently use GreenHouse, and we have to duplicate steps to record our actions. I don't mind competition, but it has become a bit of a bidding website. Candidates throwing their profile on, getting as many offers as possible, and going to the highest bidder. Again, that's not a terrible thing, just that is where it has gone. Great for candidates, not so great for employers.
Reena S.
Director HR & Recruiting
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“No tool is perfect, but Hired is a great option”

Pros- strong pipeline of quality candidates (with new talented added frequently) - easy to use - built in templates make it easy for a "personal" message - good customer support - dedicated AMs make my life easier and provide insight on candidates
Cons- competitive space - candidates have several completing offers - doesn't currently integrate with our ATS
Conor S.
Partner
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
October 24, 2018

“Hired is helping”

OverallIt's been good. We get good value out of the software but I think it's overpriced in relation to competitors
ProsAlways looking for additional signals about candidates moving in the market. If you're trying to stay ahead of the game, Hired is another great tool for your sourcing program.
ConsThere's still a decent amount of crossover with Linkedin Recruiter on folks open to opportunities
October 24, 2018
Claire O.
Recruiting Associate
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2018

“Easy to use & integrates w ATS”

ProsEasy to use and share with Hiring Managers. The UI is very nicely laid out and when ready to interview we can easily integrate with our ATS.
Conssometimes can be hard to find candidates that fit a specific profile

“Great recruiting tool”

OverallHired has been a great resource for hiring technical talent. Majority of our hires have come from the platform.
ProsCandidate are very responsive. Platform is transparent both for candidates and companies.
ConsSome candidates don't completely fill out their profiles. Some markets / jobs don't have sufficient candidate pipelines but that is to be expected.
Diana D.
Recruiter
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“Recruiter”

ProsIt's easy to use and the information needed to speak with candidates is available at my disposal.
ConsWished that there was more roles that's available to search minus Product and Engineering
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

“Expensive Recruiting Tool”

ProsThe platform is easy to use and allows for more streamlined conversations with talented technical talent. The integration with our ATS system makes things efficient from our perspective.
ConsWhile the system is great to use, the feature that requires salary information to be transparent has caused inflation in salaries and a bidding war that is not warranted on actual experience. The platform is too expensive in general for what it is as well.
Nicole D.
Tech Recruiter
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
October 26, 2018

“Best platform to find top active talent ”

OverallI have found several great candidates that meet our very high hiring bar. It helps build the active pipeline quickly allowing more time to focus on passive talent through other platforms.
ProsThis platform provides a great candidate experience. With their ability to put their search criteria up front it also makes it easier for recruiters to know who to reach out to and who to avoid.
ConsFor the comp it would be nice if they would switch to full package expectations vs just salary.
Antonio M.
Talent Resourcer
Retail, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“Smooth and full of great quality candidates”

OverallExtremely good - we made 6 hires over 1,5 years and it's not too bad!
ProsEase of use; candidates are very often of really high quality and are 'vetted' thoroughly before they even sign up
ConsMinor thing, but the calendar does not automatically sync with my timezone... or maybe it's my bad for not having looked at the option!
Jessica L.
Manager of Recruiting
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
October 26, 2018

“Great platform - easy to use”

OverallOverall, positive. I've used the HIRED platform across 2 diff companies for over 4 years now and I've never been disappointed.
ProsThe UI/UX of the platform is great - it's simple, to the point, and very easy to follow. The quality of candidates is also top notch and it's helpful that there are Client Success Managers that help you every step of the way.
ConsSometimes it becomes a bit of a bidding war between other companies on the platform, but not unlike real life bidding situations off of candidates from linkedin.
Retail, 501-1000 employees

“Great platform!”

ProsUser friendly. All the information you need to know about a candidate is easily available. Filters have improved a lot. Quality of candidates is higher than its competitors. Account Representatives at Hired are very responsive and helpful and offer great candidate recommendations.
ConsThe years of industry experience is sometimes misleading. Candidates sometimes appear to have more experience than they actually do in certain roles/industries.
Meenal A.
Technical recruiter
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees
October 19, 2018

“Great tool to find active candidates”

OverallOverall I have a positive experience using Hired. It definitely saved a lot of sourcing time and helped me find right candidates. Details like expected compensation is helpful. I would surely recommend Hired.
Pros- User friendly - Strong pool of candidate available which saves a lot of time for sourcing - Great customer support
Cons- not many candidates available for leadership role - only useful for technical hiring and not for business or sales recruitment - Quality of candidates can be improved
John R.
Engineering Manager

“hired.com review”

OverallI like hired.com! There is always room for improvement but its a simple, easy to use, straightforward tool for finding quality software developers and it has worked well for us so far.
Proshired.com has made it very easy for us to find quality software developers and the price is very reasonable compared to other services.
Consit would be great to have a filter option for US citizens as well. "authorized to work in the US" covers green card holders and those with work visas but does not filter out potential candidates which could obtain a security clearance with the US government.

“My Review”

ProsIt's god a nice UI It's easy to use Nice functionality
ConsSometimes it's a little slow I could do with a refesh (been the same for sometime)

“Hired Review”

ProsCandidate quality is amazing and the response rate is great as well.
ConsThere is a lot of competition so you need to move quickly.
October 26, 2018

“Simply UI, but missing important details to be a primary source of talen”

ProsIt's very easy to browse through candidates, based on certain parameters. You can quickly determine salary expectations to avoid uncomfortable conversations in the future. Scheduling is simply and integrations with Lever makes it even easier to use.
ConsUnfortunately, some of the results are incorrect when using filters. It does not allow multiple different hiring managers to review the same candidates. For instance, if I want to 'shortlist' candidates and have a recruiting coordinator schedule phone screens, that is not something that's possible - this is a huge point of frustration for me. I also feel that the applicant quality has been going down over time, particularly for product managers. I've spoken with many candidates that have no experience in the role whatsoever.
Internet, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“Great Customer Service! ”

OverallWe are very focused on some key technical roles, so Hired makes it easy to get some free sourcing directly to our inboxes.
ProsI love the easy-to-use functionality of the software. The customer success is amazing as well... Our Account Manager and Customer Success reps are always there when we need them.
ConsI wish we could still find a number of different roles, rather than JUST technical-focused roles. We do a lot of sales hiring, but understand why this is no longer a functionality for the software.
JT P.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

“Expensive while Effective”

OverallI felt like I was constantly being sold or upsold. I didn't feel like the plan was catered to my needs as much as catered to Hired getting paid. I felt like the customer success person was interested initially but not much after and was only high touch for the first interaction. I never really saw or understood the Batch process from the terms of service. That wasn't really clear in the product interaction.
ProsThat it has talented individuals to hire. They were generally pretty responsive to the questions asked before an interview request. Those were helpful in determining if a fit was possible.
ConsThe nature of searching feels redundant and dislocated. I also found that the profiles were not in too similar of a form to discern differences among candidates. Some used formatting, some used the form, some were void of helpful information. It was lacking standardization across the profiles.
Kimia N.
PM
Computer Hardware, 1001-5000 employees
July 17, 2019

“Hired”

ProsLove it! easy to use and source applicants, high quality of applicants too. Very easy to schedule interviews
ConsKind of hard to reschedule interviews or to see history of who you have seen/interviewed. Basically history expires quickly and that's unfortunate.
July 17, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
October 29, 2018

“Technical Sourcer ”

ProsI've primarily been more on the hardware/firmware side of recruiting in the past and never utilized this tool as much. Switching to software in 2018, I've really changed my stance on the quality of the product. The visibility into candidates as well a MUCH better response rate vs. Linkedin makes this a must-have product for technical recruiting teams.
ConsThe search functionaltiy could improve.
October 29, 2018
Ashley W.
Technical Recruiter
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees

“Hired Review”

OverallStrong overall experience. Hired provides great analytics around the platform ROI and strong market insight into what candidates are looking for. The webinar content is good, although there are way too many follow up emails prior to & following up about it. I also like how your team is hands-off unless I reach out. I have other vendors calling me constantly (read: annoying).
Pros+ Very easy to navigate and good UI + Easy to communicate with candidates + Transparent comp expectations
Cons- My biggest con and the only one I really care about is that the quality of the candidate pool isn't consistent. Sometimes there are really good periods and other weeks there's a dry spell.
Nick G.
Co-Founder
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

“Get what you pay for”

OverallPretty solid, I have been using it for a year, and even with the price tag, we continue to leverage the tool
ProsEase of use, searchability, and quality of candidates. The candidate summary section is terrifc.
Consit's fairly expensice for the number of candidates in the system.
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
February 11, 2019

“Worth the Cost”

ProsSearching for candidates and skills is really easy, initial search results are easy to sift through to find candidates with the qualifications to fit your role. Managing candidates is self contained and can (If you have a supported ATS) be integrated into your ATS.
ConsiOS application was not supported when I tried to use it. Would be nice to search while "on the go"
February 11, 2019
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

“Nice platform”

OverallGreat place to diversify your search for technical talent.
ProsI like that I can source candidates who are active in their job search that are similar in industry, and filter my searches. You can also get more insight into the candidate from your account manager which is helpful when competing against others. I also like that it integrates with Greenhouse which makes the export and source tracking easy. The fact that you can add people to your searches is great for collaboration.
ConsI don't like that some markets aren't supported (for us it's Raleigh, North Carolina) and that some of the filtering seems limited when I am trying to get creative with my search strings. I wish we had more hires from the time spent sourcing.
Venkata Chalapathy P.
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

“Finding right profiles”

OverallOverall I like it.
Pros- Getting daily notification on matching profiles - Easy to access profiles, sending notifications
Cons- New filter not consistence and shows when I navigate between pages - Skills filter should be improved.
Gavin S.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Online Media, 501-1000 employees

“Hired Pros/Cons”

OverallOverall, I'm pleased with my experience. Our account manager and customer success manager, are amazing and always ready to assist in any way needed. They have consistent follow-up and ensure all questions or concerns are addressed!
ProsThe functionality is extremely intuitive and easy to use. A great interface makes for a smooth experience.
ConsSometimes candidate quality is low. Engineers are sometimes not as strong as needed.
Justin C.
Sr. Manager, GTA
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

“Hired - Review”

OverallOverall, we (GTA) are happy with the platform and partnership, and our Partners within the Business seem to feel the same.
ProsThe platform is easy to navigate, and we have received excellent customer service and reporting from our Hired partners. The platform offers an excellent candidate base for Software Engineers with <5 years of experience.
ConsHired has an opportunity to increase engagement with mid-to-senior level engineers for their candidate pool selection, as we have not seen meaningful results in this area.
Internet, 10,001+ employees
October 19, 2018

“One stop shop for job matching, high quality service ”

OverallOverall I would recommend for mid/senior level hiring, not for exec.
Proscustomer and client service, each candidate and employer is well taken care of by the talent advocate or account manager. Offer high quality well vetted candidates who are ready to move.
ConsThe volume of candidates are low, hard to fill niche and more specialized roles, cost is way too high.
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

“Great Hires with Hired”

ProsI like we get high-quality candidates and the easy functionality of moving recs through the pipeline.
ConsSome of my harder to find recs have zero candidates.