Eurekos Ratings

Overall

About Eurekos

Finally, an LMS that puts content first. Eurekos helps clients and partners create impactful learning by speeding the creation and delivery of learning content. Eurekos was one of 1000+ LMSs reviewed by Craig Weiss and selected in the top 25 systems. This shows the growing need for high performance LMSs that have built-in authoring tools and solutions that are simple and effective to use. Learn more about Eurekos

Laren D.
Frontend Web Developer
Think Tanks, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2018

“Already great - this platform keeps getting better”

ProsFor over a decade I have been an administrator of several platforms we have used for our 'community of practice' work, so I have tried a lot of different platforms before switching over to Eurekos. I noticed right away that our team could work with the Eurekos platform without much assistance or training from me. This was new! It meant less work for me, and more work done by the team. And the course creators were having fun doing the work. In the past I would have had to layout much of the content myself and use a lot of CSS to make everything look nice. This platform keeps things simple so the layouts pretty much take care of themselves and look decent out of the box. You don't have to be a web designer to create a decent looking page. The course creation interface is both powerful and easy to use. Every kind of content is modular and can be dragged and dropped to any location in the layout. And there are various layout options to choose from. Creating an organized course structure is a snap, and it is flexible enough to easily alter as needed. Behind the scenes, the platform allows for granular user permissions control so important to our work. In the span of a year many features have been improved and substantive new features added. Users can now enroll themselves into the platform and choose activities to participate in. That is a great time saver for user administrators like myself. I could go on....
ConsEurekos is very focussed on functionality, and they really come through on delivering it. The graphic design of the platform is of professional quality, but it is mostly fixed. Giving the platform a unique branded look is allowed within limits, but options are more limited than I as a web designer would prefer.
Karin E.
Business Development, Senior Advisor Digital Learning
June 7, 2018

“Eurekos is really easy to use! I am creative again!”

OverallI can set up my own online courses when ever I want. I can be creative and make great courses. It is just so easy to do and it makes my work playfull.
ProsI really like the user interface. It is very easy to structure a course with the course builder as an interactive mind map. You can easily work with templates, if you want the single pages to look alike. Once the course is set up, it is also easy to put in different kinds of content from many sources. And the H5P-elements works so fine! I have a background as a teacher and I have worked several years in the publishing industry developing teaching materials. In both professions - and when it comes to online learning - I feel that I can be very creative. When you run the courses, it is clear, that you have a very modern LMS. Social learning works so well with many possibilities of interaction and communication student/student and teacher/student both in the open and private. The web conference works so fine and gives me a good way of talking to the students in small groups. And I can follow the students progression of course.
ConsWhat I like least is very few things. One is that I miss a global content box - a way to update something on every page in one operation. Another is that the web conference is not a webinar tool. It is perfect for group discussions, but you can't operate like on webinars.
June 7, 2018
frank mitchell b.
Technology Education Teacher
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
January 9, 2019

“Eurekos is on point helping me improve student engagement to increase student achievement!”

OverallEurekos eash of use and over the top support allows me create xAPI content and recover the data to prove through various visualizations learning is taking place.
ProsEurekos rapid course builder supports some specific features that allow me to visualize and create an overall course structure by which I can add content. Eurekos puts content first by making it easy to produce targetted personalized learner content in the blink of an eye! Eurekos analytics provides the evidence to prove that the most successful learners are the ones that are engaged and active. It allows me to focus in on the data providing me insights into how to improve students achievements.
ConsThat I do not have the time to use all the Eurekos features to help me reach my diverse learners.
January 9, 2019
Ulrik M.
Consultant
Management Consulting, Self-employed
January 8, 2019

“Best LMS system in the world”

ProsFor more than 10 years I have tried to develop online training/courses. I have tried with at least 7 different LMS systems that all advertised that they had the very best system in the world. But I did not succeed in achieving that goal. Only when I met Eurekos in autumn 2018 and got the opportunity to develop online training in their LMS system. Only 3 months passed from the first thought until I had the first customer on my courses in Eurekos LMS. And it is even with minimal instruction in using Eurekos LMS - and it tells me that their system is just as intuitive as it should be. In addition, they have fantastic support and are a really good partner. I highly recommend using Eurekos LMS
ConsI have nothing to add as cons. This LMS system is very easy to use.
frank mitchell b.
Teacher
51-200 employees
May 30, 2018

“Easy to use world-class educational platform with an outstanding ability to listen to educators.”

OverallA voice, control, insight to current EdTech toolset and much more...
ProsThe Eurekos platform is designed for educators which allows for a learner-centered design approach when creating content. Its 21st-century EdTech toolset allows a variety of ways to reach, engage, track and continues to have a positive impact on the learner.
ConsThe Eurekos platform capabilities are so comprehensive and easy to use that at times it can be overwhelming deciding the combinations of content and activities to include in a course's design.
Donna Patricia Ann E.
Creative Director
June 13, 2018

“A great experience on every level”

ProsThe platform has the key features of a next generation digital learning system. Not only is it easy to produce courses in Eurekos, the experience for learners is interactive, collaborative and social -everything required to engage learners in an online experience. This is our 6th experience with a learning platform and it is by far the best.
ConsI am an absolute fan of this solution. What I am looking forward to are all the future features that will allow our organisation as a content provider to continue to engage learners and reach more customers globally.
June 13, 2018
Romain G.
Digital Marketing Specialist E-learning portal
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
May 31, 2018

“Great overall experience”

ProsInterface very modern, a lot of customization possibilities, and easy to manage daily for administrators. And the support is excellent. Very good streaming quality of videos. Great variety of tools to enrich the pages and offer a pleasant experience to the users.
ConsThe reporting tools have room for improvement. Like in most softwares small bugs can occur, but the support team is extremely fast in reacting and handling them.
May 31, 2018
Johann M.
Multimedia Training Specialist
Medical Devices, 1001-5000 employees
June 8, 2018

“Never saw such a good approach to build an easy to use LMS with focus on future learning scenarios.”

Overallwe can support our end customers with knowledge in a modern and entertaining way.
ProsIts always has the user-focus and never forgets the principle of "keep it simple and easy". Between all the heavyweight LMSystems, it's a hidden gem.
ConsThere is room for improvement on mobile UX and tagging of relational content. But these are just tiny spots.
June 8, 2018
Anouschka K.
Global Support, Employee Centric Learning
May 30, 2018

“Comprehensive platform with an easy approach to creating and maintaining trainings”

ProsEurekos understands the needs of an organization which has to create trainings and make these trainings available to the users. The sharing, copying and cloning are the features I like best. This adds a new dimension on to a learning platform.
ConsAs I have not used it that long, I still cannot say what I would like to have improved. If there is anything coming up, I know that Eurekos has an open ear for that
Peter A.
Medlem
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 10, 2019

“Very easy LMS”

OverallWe are very pleased to work with Eurekos - it is so intuitive.
ProsIt is very easy to get started. Anyone can learn to make courses.
ConsBecause it is so easy there is a possibility that people who have no knowledge of learning make teaching materials with low learning impact.
January 10, 2019
Thomas L.
Forandringsekspert - Projekt - Ledelse - Mennesker
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Eurekos LMS is top”

OverallEasy support, nice people
ProsNice user interface, structered course setup
Consmust get use to picture archive, can't split videos into folders but that is fixed at next upgrade
Craig M.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
September 8, 2019

“Easy to use LMS ”

OverallAfter only one hour online training session I was able to jump right in and start building and editing courses. The system is extremely intuitive and makes loading courses, pictures and videos very easy and straightforward.
ProsThis software is packed full of easy to learn and use features and widgets with very easy publishing and review techniques.
ConsLike all editing platforms it has its little quirks but once you know what they are its easier to use than other editing platforms I have worked with.
September 8, 2019