myTask2do Ratings

Overall

About myTask2do

Task management application that simplifies the management of team task lists and allows you to easily work as a team. Learn more about myTask2do

Sean O.
Executive Vice President
February 5, 2018

“Great User Interface and easy to navigate”

Prosit keeps me up to date on what needs to be done. I love that sends me the notifications. I also love the drag and drop functions in the software. I love the fact I use on my iPhone, my iPad and web based.
ConsNeeds to connect with Outlook or Evernote. I constantly use the Evernote clipper and it would be great to forward that from Evernote to your software without a copy and paste. I also would like the option in outlook to forward emails as tasks. I have a save to evernote in outlook as well as concur app. so yours would be great and save tons of time.
51-200 employees
January 30, 2018

“This works great and helps me keep track of my tasks”

OverallI wish I had known about this software sooner! It's been instrumental in helping me get organized and prepared for all that I do.
ProsThe usability of this software makes it work great for me. It's connected right to my Outlook which I am constantly in every day.
Ken S.
Sales
February 2, 2018

“My experience has been positive”

Proshelps me keep things in order on a day to day basis. I can plan my week on Sunday and then try to get everything done.
ConsIntegration with other day to day tools. MS office, evernote, etc. This is not a huge issue but something that would be nice.
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
February 2, 2018

“Good integration, but not a great one.”

OverallIntegration to Outlook in Mac.
ProsMyTask2Do is a good integration for Outlook in Mac. If your main interest is to create and manage apps directly in outlook in the most simples way, this app is for you. One of the best features is that can be accessed online, allowing you to access the app from your mobile phone or form other computers.
ConsFor the most advanced user, the app lack of integrations and personalization. Manage multiple task with groups or people using other types of platforms. In addition, when comparing the price is higher when comparing with other platforms with more integrative solutions.
Ryan A.
Retail, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2018

“Make working with my team a lot more effective”

OverallSimple and user friendly interface with drag and drop feature. Planning tasks for projects Task load distribution among members. Tracking tasks in calendar view. Project based task listing and management. Time sheet entry for members. Project permission and visibility settings. Importing and exporting tasks to Excel.
ProsWe have lots of tasks to do and mytask2do is making it very easy to track tasks in calendar view and you can easily distribute the task between your team memebers
Tejus P.
Data Engineer
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“Helpful”

ProsIt has many options to set up tasks and view it easily. Its very handy. The outlook integration makes it the best task manager because I need not open any other application.
ConsSometimes its confusing. The trial version was so great but it should be also available for a cheaper price after the trial expires.
Joseph H.
Package/Freight Delivery, 11-50 employees
February 5, 2018

“Love how it links with all my apps”

ProsHow it syncs across all platforms and allows me to seamlessly update the calendar with Google and outlook.
ConsNothing yet. just started using but I wish it could show images (Pics) when you click on a task. I like organizing visually.
Kevin R.
Team Leader
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
February 3, 2018

“Simple software to stay organized”

ProsUser friendly interface. Doesn't take much time to get used to using it. Soft on RAM. Doesn't slow down your mailbox
ConsShould have mobile app support so that the tasks could be viewed from mobile. Could have additional function to save screenshots.
February 3, 2018
Ziaur R.
PM
Events Services, 11-50 employees
January 31, 2018

“I like this product very much. It saves my day everyday. ”

ProsThe application is very easy to use. Very easy to add tasks. Can arrange tasks and monitor them in different aspects. I like the outlook addin most to get all the tasks from outlook
Cons
January 31, 2018
Esther P.
Executive Assistant
January 30, 2018

“So far its seems quite helpful of this software”

Overallthe benefits are manage my work better and handle my deadline on time with those reminders.
Prosthe most I like is very helpful, its really got me on the task that I almost forgot. When I am super busy and need to hit the end line among other tasks in a short period of time, this software will shows up on the screen so that I can pick the most important thing to cover my time and tasks.
Andrew F.
IT Operations Manager
February 5, 2018

“Nice add-on to my Office Outlook 365”

OverallHaven't been using long enough but maybe adding email alerts would be cool... or maybe there is a way but I just need to figure it out! I will do a review again in a few months!
ProsEasy to download and add, quick way to add a task. I was looking for something super quick. I wonder if there is a mac app that would sync with?
ConsCant make the viewing area wider, an offline app or web portal for managing the tasks would be nice.
Sean P.
Clinical Supervisor
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“Task to Do”

OverallI really like this add on. It works, its simple, and worthwhile
ProsI really like the ease of use of this program. It works seamlessly with other additions to my emails, and it keeps me focused on track without having to do much more than put in my tasks, and thats really it! Great program!
ConsI have no issues with this program. It is easy to use and works well .
Mark Z.
Owner, Chief Operating Officer
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1000 employees

“Review”

OverallIt is a good basic program that wouldn't be bad for personal tasks. Lacks in business functionality.
ProsEasy to use straightforward. Good user interface.
ConsNeed more features especially email collaboration.
Daniel G.
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
August 3, 2018

“Ease of Listing”

ProsI've been using myTask2do for a few months now for both personal and work. I enjoy how simple it is to put lists together and track at a glance. I found myself using it quite a lot for my personal life but not so much for work life. Since my company has their own internal tracking tools.
ConsI feel though that it is limited in feature sets.
August 3, 2018
Jesse F.
Sales Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 2, 2018

“easy to use and keep me organize”

ProsI love using the outlook plugin, it helps me stay organized at work with minimal windows open.
ConsI wish there was an app. I do a lot of travel and am often mobile, so it would be helpful to have the software available on the fly
maurica b.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
February 2, 2018

“Easy to work with good features ”

OverallReminds me that I have different tasks and it keeps me up to date on my work flow and what i need to do.
ProsIt navigates you to understand and learn, it has features that keeps my work flow up to date and helps me get my work done