SoapUI Ratings

Overall

About SoapUI

The Industry's #1 API Testing Tool: APIs and Microservices are transforming the way organizations do business in the digital world, and testing them is becoming more critical than ever. SoapUI Pro gives development and testing teams a powerful solution to create, run, and analyze complex tests on REST and SOAP APIs, JMS, JDBC, and other web services. Download SoapUI Pro to try a free trial today! Learn more about SoapUI

Hasitha W.
Software QA Intern
July 16, 2018

“As a QA Engineer "Soap-UI" is my day maker. It's very easy to test API's with this product.”

OverallIt helps to complete my day to day testing tasks with more efficiently. It saves my time.
Pros01 . Any type of users (Beginners or Experts for API testing) can easily adopt to the user-interface and testing process by using "soap-UI" for couple of hours. And now i'm expert at this software. 02. By defining variables, you can customize parameter values without hard coding the values in whole test-case. 03. You can also use external data sheets to retrieve data to your executions. 04. You can simply send/receive multiple API calls and responses from different API's by just executing a single test suite. 05. Soap-UI provides very large scale of testing methods. examples : Load testing and Functional testing methods including security tests's. 06. SoapUI Open Source product is totally free for anyone who interested in web-service testing and also SoapUI Pro version gives you three types of reporting methods (Printable , Data Export , HTML Reports). I have used all of these versions personally. It's amazing.
Cons01. Some times it's little bit slow when you work with large test cases. 02. When generating test results, soap ui open source doesn't give you much options comparing to pro version. 03. you need to know about "Groovy Scripts" If you want to create automated test plans in SoapUI open source version. 04. Subscription plan prices are bit high if you planned to go through Pro versions. Other than that there are no any cons to mention about this product.
July 16, 2018
Abhinav K.
Sr Software Integrator
March 24, 2019

“SoapUI: A swiss Army Knife for Automation testing with an user friendly platform.”

OverallWe have integrated the SoapUI with our project to achieve continuous delivery of the project. The security test feature is really helpful in checking the SQL injection and malicious code attachment with just few clicks. SoapUI is helping us to deploy the code to cloud with help of containers, as all this possible because of the robust integration of SoapUI with the other third part tools like Bamboo.
ProsSoapUI is a swiss army knife for automation testing with user friendly user interface as it provides the wide range of testing features in a single pack. API functional testing allows us to add the test form which also scrutinize the third party API for vulnerability. While creating the test form we can also add and integrate it with the mock data to check the result for bulk raw or real data. Groovy code templates allow us to add the macros. The real time statistics show the detail view for running test. SoapUI by SMARTBEAR support is really impressive as you can get the help from experts when we are stuck some area in it.
ConsMockResponse module should be more enhanced and simplified. Script libraries should be also in Open-Source version. Fuzzing Scan module for testing vulnerability is complex as a beginner. Learning curves are sharp but the proper documentation by SoapUI is covering it.
March 24, 2019
April 19, 2019

“Perfect little package to get a lot done!”

OverallOverall I recommend SOAP UI to just about everyone when in the context of this type of testing. Seven out of ten times the other person is already aware of the software or has used it in the past. It is truly one of the better-made software, and even though I know a great deal of how to use its features, I know that there is still a lot I don't even know about packed away within the menus. I look forward to mastering this piece of software soon.
ProsOnce you understand how to execute a Soap service through the user-friendly UI, it is perfect for running through an extensive suite of tests and validations. With on-the-fly edits that you can make in-between cases, you can ensure that you're meeting full coverage results.
ConsSometimes when importing a WSDL, you may only need to pass a request which includes ONLY required fields. I wish SOAP UI would allow you to make a sample request which only consists of the required fields and leaves the optional fields out of the sample. This would make things faster when I need to work through a heavy workload, but it's still not a huge downside, just one of those nice to have features.
April 19, 2019
shashank v.
Software Trainee
March 27, 2019

“Best Testing tool for Web Services”

OverallMy overall experience using this software is very good as I am highly satisfied with the features that this tool provides while testing any backend application. We can deploy the application in the form of WAR(Web Application archive) format which is mainly used for easy importing of files in tools like JavaEE, JavaSE. We can view the response files in HTML, XML, JSON formats. We can import tools from other softwares like JAX-B, JBoss, Oracle, Apache and implement that working architecture in SoapUI. While testing any backend software, we can define our own properties that the request should contaim while testing. We can customise our own User interface. We can import WSDL, WADL, Swagger. We can create our own workspace to personalise our own test cases and our own projects.
Pros1) We can send other file attachments along with URL we are sending 2) Can perform load testing to check the performance of the software we are testing under load. 3) Can create REST and SOAP projects. 4) We can save the test cases we use frequently to test the same software application. 5) We can define custom properties while testing an application. 6) We can store the keystore we created. 7) We can import other projects and we can use all the eight HTTP methods for testing. We can provide requests to the software in the form of XML, JSON, text, MIME formats.
ConsI haven't found any flaws as the working of this tool is smooth and fast.
March 27, 2019
Sertac A.
Testmanager
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2019

“My expirience with Soap UI”

OverallI really like to create an API Test with Soap UI. I used this tool in every Company and I set Soap UI as the technology stack that is to use in the companies.
ProsIt is very easy to set up an start with API Test. You don't have to huge know-how about this tool to start your first test and this is great. Also, you have an extra view and features in the licenced pro version which is useful for data-driven tests and Tests over the ci/cd pipeline.
ConsYou don't have the outline view in the free version, this is a big con for me. Because this makes the free version for people with more experience instead of people with less. It is okay to put more function in the pro version but this view thing is good to start with Soap UI.
August 19, 2019
ravi r.
Associate Software Developer
December 24, 2018

“Testing webservices are easy with soapUI”

OverallWhen we develop any webservices it can be easily tested on soapui rather than actually testing it on ui. It makes the complex task easier and reduces the time for testing the services and find errors if any. It also helps in resolving the errors by pinpointing to the issue. We will keep using SoapUI for our service related tests.
ProsBe it soap or rest services it makes only the messages we need visible to us. The UI is very informative for our calls. We just put our address url and we get access to all our methods. We can define our own test cases and generate files for the response we got. We can add many end points for our service calls. The webservices are easy to debug for any error with soapui. Pfx certificates can be added to services which help us with our authentication needs.
ConsIt has a complex UI for finding all features but it might be necessary to include everything. We sometimes have difficulty to find particular feature and have to go through menus to search for it.
December 24, 2018
kalaiselvan k.
Integration Engineer
June 9, 2019

“SOAPUI Review”

OverallI am pretty happy with SOAP UI tool. I am an integration engineer and this tool makes my life easier.
ProsIt makes both Developers and Tester life easier with Webservice(SOAP and REST) Automation. Really helpful in creating Sanity and Function Test suite for SOAP and REST webservices. Supporting Groovy is added features we can make use of it. We can even have JDBC connection to cross check something in the database. It supports Load testing as well which gives extra added features. It validate the SOAP XML request and response along with some assertion. Overall it is good tool for web service testing.
ConsWe can have some report generation on the test suit results. We can have some configurable email templates , which trigger the test suite results with report.
June 9, 2019
Fernando d.
SAP BW Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
April 26, 2019

“Turning WebServices easier to understand”

OverallIt helps me when I need to find problems regarding webservices. It makes my day easier by organizing and showing me details about requests and responses, things that I could even do without SoapUI, but in a harder and tedious manner. I like and prefer to use SoapUI whenever I can because I like it!
ProsI like the way it tears down a WebService and show you the components in it. You can see, from a given WSDL, the structure of data being passed and received, the methods and signatures for everything. You can simulate requests and check the responses. You can even use credentials to test a WebService's security. It is all that you need to work with SOAP, Rest, XML and many other types.
ConsNot a really con, but... At first, the GUI scared me a little bit, and I was repeatedly creating projects to test a WebService. That was because I didn't realized that everytime you insert a WSDL from the menu, it creates a project, instead of replacing or adding to a selected one. So when I was going to close the program it asks if I want to save each and every project that was (accidentally) created by me. Maybe a single: "Discard all changes" option to close the program could solve it.
April 26, 2019
Mandeep J.
Associate Project Manager
November 5, 2018

“SoapUI by SmartBear team is best software for testing interface XML's and API's for your systems. ”

OverallI have used this software for all interface testing and testing the API's and I can say that this is undoubtly best software for testing API's.
ProsSoapUI is one of the best software for evaluation of the API's for your systems and the connectivity with the external systems. Using this software you can test the XML requests through the API and note the response received from the external systems. Using this software you can test the WSDL's of your system to check the secure connectivity and secure transfer of records from your system to external system.
ConsSometimes it became tricky to configure the software to match the configuration from your systems so it became bit difficult to use the application.
November 5, 2018
August 4, 2018

“Quality deserves price”

ProsWhile UI is not obvious and to start using basic functions it requires some training, training materials are available right at their site. As passed basic training I was able to cover tests for most of major scenarios against our SOAP wb service. I loved assertion types available and ease of running created tests at the Jenkins. I also loved good collaboration features, especially scripts repository available in paid version.
ConsIn order to collaborate on single projects you need to purchase Pro verion for the whole team that is pretty expensive. Also it takes considerable piece of your system resources: worked really slow when a few DOcker containers were spin up at the same host.
August 4, 2018
April 19, 2018

“A must-have tool to test any kind of web services”

OverallThe testing has been made really easy and quality have been improved manifold. The code coverage has also been increased thus improving overall customer satisfaction.
ProsThe SoapUI tool is the best out there when you need to test a Webservice with ease. The usability and ease of setup make this the best tool out there. It has all the best feature which are practically needed on the ground. One of the major add-on features is it's LoadTest wherein you can easily create a LoadTest from existing test and get an idea of the service performance
ConsYes, the UI can be made much better to make it more useful and the load time and start-up time can be reduced manifold because its very heavy and take a lot of time to start-up and makes the system slow.
April 19, 2018
shaik a.
Associate Software Engineer
201-500 employees
April 15, 2018

“Best tool for testing your web services and make the business to perform their test success in real”

ProsThe best part of the tool is its GUI which helps us to test the SOAP and the best point is its open source and freely available. Its functional testing as a part includes the drag and drop and performing complex scenarios. We can also perform security testing load testing at a single glance.We can maintain our tests with a few clicks. Its been used by various enterprise business services companies and are making their business work flow simplier
ConsThere is nothing least about this but this need to be upgraded and come up with few bug fixes sometimes the page gets slow in responding this need to brought and overcome in next editions and versions
April 15, 2018
Ruwani A.
Performance Test Engineer
September 18, 2018

“Very happy with 'Soap UI'. Best web service testing tool i ever used. ”

OverallIt helped me to achieve my project testing goals in time. No need to test API's one by one anymore. I have wrote test cases for all of my API's. I'm so satisfied with this tool. I just need a one click to execute my test cases.
ProsThis is my favorite web service testing tool (Rest and Soap Web Service). Beautiful and user friendly UI. I can execute test cases as batches. Reporting functions are also good. It's compatible with 'Groovy' language. Data parametrization is also very helpful when testing API's. It comes with major nun-functional testing types such as load testing, performance testing, stress testing, security testing. I have tested successfully more than 150 API's by using 'Soap UI'. Really helpful.
ConsIt's better if they can improve reporting functionalities in 'Soap UI' open-source edition. Nothing else. It's perfect.!
September 18, 2018
Semiconductors, 1001-5000 employees
August 6, 2018

“SoapUi --platform to test WSDL”

Overallits a great freeware tool and we are using it regularly to Get the response in XML format that can be used further for simulation testng
Prosit is a great tool that i have been using from the last 2+ years to test the Webservices with a simple UI. it saves a lot time as we have to just provide the WSDL and to connect and all the methods will be shown there to test.it it also suggest which are optional entities and which are mandatory .
Consit does not provide proper error message , exception that is thrown while testing the WSDL it sometime hang up when a large XML is under execution.
August 6, 2018
Nitish D.
Sr. Associate Business Analyst
July 23, 2019

“Helpful in every organisation ”

OverallI am using this software from pdt 2 years. It is very useful in term of testing. You can create, modify the data with the help of xmls. Sometime lengthy xmls can slow down the speed.
ProsSoapUI is best open source in terms of testing. Easily user can create and modify the data. Files can be store in it so that next time we can access the same files. UI is very good and easy to use.
ConsSometimes it took too much time to load the heavy data file and also crashes sometime. Because of which all the data can be lost. For beginners it is not very much user friendly.
July 23, 2019
jayathi r.
Engineer
August 10, 2018

“Test your web-services with more efficiently”

OverallCurrently I'm using 'SoapUI' to fulfill my daily API testing. It's very helpful and very powerful tool. Normally I'm executing around 300+ API calls for a day by using this application.
Pros01. Very attractive user interface and easy to use. 02. If your not good at scripting, SoapUI will help you to do it without scripting's. 03. You can add multiple test cases to your test suits. Then you can execute test suite without executing each and every test cases. It's very easy and saves your time. 04. You can reduce test data duplication by Parameterize your test data.
Cons01. SoapUI Open Source - Security and performance testing functionalities should improve. Other than that there is no any considerable cons.
August 10, 2018
Manoj P.
Group Lead
August 29, 2018

“SoapUI - good or bad?”

OverallI found it very useful for testing the product I have been working on. I could get my team to work simultaneously on same module dividing the client and server side implementation between them. Though it's bit tough to find out where and how to add certificates, but we could do that and that way can test the security of the software we are implementing.
Pros1. Writting the xml requests and editing them is very easy. 2. Useful for developer to test the services without having UI ready. That way 2 modules can be implemented in parallel. 3. Multiple projects can be loaded and tested simultaneously and can be saved for later testing. 4. Since it's easy to use, testers can use it to test the functionality without having much knowledge of coding etc. Just need little knowledge of writing xml requests.
Cons1. Configuration/Settings are not very user friendly. 2. Initial load time of software is longer than expected.
August 29, 2018
Shreya A.
Quality Engineer
July 30, 2019

“Goto tool for testing API's”

OverallMy overall experience with SoapUI is exceptionally good. I'm totally satisfied with how my test cases work out and give detailed reports.
ProsIt has a very informative and friendly user interface. Appropriate for beginners as well as experts to test different cases which involves calling various APIs. Helpful for both performance as well as functional testing.
ConsAll the features of SOAP UI are not free which restricts me to explore further possibilities of testing with it.
July 30, 2019
Nisar A.
Invoice Support Executive
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 27, 2019

“Best for webservices testing”

OverallWe are using it to test our product web services. Easy to use. Saves lot of time
ProsWe use SoapUI for webservice testing. We send request XML payload to server and get a response back from it, for this we need to provide the WSDL url. With Soap UI we can test the performance and security of API . We can do security testing,load testing, Functional testing , SQL injection and many other features.
ConsTherr is nothing i dislike with Soap UI.
April 27, 2019
July 29, 2018

“SoapUI-- Streamline Webservices Testing”

ProsIt is open source we just need to Provide WSDL and all the data is being over there in the SoapUI and we can easily test Web services Performance testing can be done easily with this.
ConsIt require some training to use as it has some Confusing interface When testing with large test Cases , it becomes a little bit Slow than Usual when there is some issue over the XML that is under testing , it does not provide a structed error message
July 29, 2018
September 20, 2018

“A tool to test webservices and web API's”

OverallIt's a great tool and we are using it regularly to test webservices and API's.
ProsIt's a best tool to test webservices and API's and best point is it's open source and feely available. Most of the organizations are using this tool to test their webservices and API's .
ConsSometimes page gets slow in responding. This thing need to improve and error messages are not proper some times. Also hangs up sometime for large xmls.
September 20, 2018
Saúl Enrique V.
Consultor tecnico senior
June 6, 2018

“Very good application to test web services made in soap and rest. Easy to use and intuitive.”

OverallI help validate the payloads of the services to verify functionality, the response that returns, in order to obtain the expected results and then consume it in my application.
Pros- Ease of generating a project, just by indicating the wsdl of the service. - Save the request data of the service operation for faster use later. - Comfortable and intuitive interface for a faster and more productive work. - Super light application, can work on computers with few resources. - With the free version you can work completely. - It allows to generate with java, proxies of the services with different existing frameworks such as Jaxrpc or Axis
ConsThe learning curve to use the application is average, so a basic user would have a hard time learning how to use it.
June 6, 2018
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Unspecified

“Help to build rest UI”

OverallTested many web services using this tool and get xml compenent info to build more accurate web service.
ProsIt is very easy to use. We can make xml request through tool and get response from web service. Easy to pass required paramater in request XML. It also help to integrater to test the web service.
ConsPassing credentials are difficult and some time we do not know the actual reason of bad response. It takes time to load the request xml.
51-200 employees
April 9, 2018

“Simple but powerfull tool to test webservices”

ProsSimple and easy to use. In a couple of minutes you can start testing your web services. Possibility of creation of test cases, for invocation of various services for funcional and load testing. Mocking services is also a plus. Definition of headers and authentication in services.
ConsDocumentation should be better, despite being a simple tool to use. Some delays on customer support.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 10, 2019

“Best Free REST Software”

OverallSoapUI has been a great tool to test our REST APIs. Without it, we would have been not be able to test our APIs so easily. So it has greatly simplified our testing.
ProsThe UI is pretty easy to use. You can do all REST related tasks easily with this software. The best part is it is free.
Consno data generator in the free version. Also no multi environment support for the free version.
March 10, 2019
Jesús B.
Especialista Senior para proyectos TI
July 5, 2018

“good application for invoking wsdl ”

ProsWhat I like most about this software is the way to simulate a web services using the mocks. It is also very simple to use and very simple to understand for us programmers
Consthe graphical interface is not intuitive, I think it is made with javaUI which sometimes complicates things. Also, the configuration of the proxies is a bit more complicated than it should
July 5, 2018
Alfredo Steve V.
Arquitecto de Integración
May 16, 2018

“Most complete SOAP testing tool”

ProsIt's a very complete tool to test SOAP endpoints and REST webservices, you can even create load test with a lot of parameters to simulate production environment concurrency
ConsSometimes the huge ammount of configuration parameters could be overwhelming, luckily there is tons of information on the web and forums to solve and question or problem
May 16, 2018
Sara M.
Quality Assurance
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees
September 10, 2019

“The best tool for automated tests for webservices”

ProsThe best tool for automated tests for web services It's simple to use and allow us to create complex test scenarios and give us immediate feedback.
ConsSome features are paidedSome features are paid. Before we purchase the product we must have a free trial with all the features to see if they will fit with our project.
September 10, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
February 5, 2019

“Easy Automation by SoapUI”

ProsI was new to the coding world, i had spent all my years in testing and that too manual, when i used SoapUI for the first time i thought it would be difficult to understand and those groovy scripting might take all my time. But luckily the test cases creation, and scripting was so easy and good that any lay man can understand that easily and can automate things faster.
ConsNeed to check the licence version which may cost you a little. Free version does not provide all features
February 5, 2019
September 26, 2018

“SOAPUI Review”

OverallGood for webservices and easily tranfer data in the form of xml so overall its better technique.
ProsIt is easy to use. Good for webservices testing. We can just put wsdl and connect with server. We can use different functions in this to use for different purposes. We can use this for security purpose also like we want to insert or delete data through XML.
ConsWhen we load big XML and perform an action then it does not responds properly. Output interface is not more informative when we get any error.
September 26, 2018
Rimjhim B.
software engineer
October 8, 2019

“all in one application for testing and service calls”

ProsI have been using this product from past 4 years and I created scripts whcih runs automatically on daily basis for doing a sanity checks for server and testing of automated service calls made easy to manage our application servers.
Conscannot find anything to comment on bad about it.
October 8, 2019
Varun S.
Business Analyst & Product Owner
September 30, 2018

“An API tool for testing SOAP and REST APIs”

OverallThis software is widely used by many organizations and this tool is must to have tool for develpers developing and testers for interfaces.
ProsSmartBear is a desktop based application for API testing. With the help of this tool, my organization ensure the quality and Performance of web-based applications. Point and Click property speed up the API testing. Functional Test cases can be reuse for load testing (Using LoadUI Pro) User can dynamically measure Functional Test Coverage. Supports Test Automation.
Cons1. There is no option for test scheduling. 2. There is no UI available to use drag and drop like useful feature.
September 30, 2018
Amilcar G.
Jefe de Integracion
April 30, 2018

“Used to test functionality of Web Services with different communication protocols and standards msgs”

ProsEase of use, many configurations and options to consume web services both in messaging and in security options
ConsIt consumes a lot of resources, sometimes it stops responding due to excessive memory consumption, it would be better if it were a less heavy application
April 30, 2018
Bharat S.
Software Engineer
July 24, 2019

“Testing tool for web service and API”

ProsIt provide very simple method to test web services and API. We just enter API and web service url In WSDL to access all the methods. It test soap xml request. It support load testing.
ConsIt take more time sometimes when we start soap.
July 24, 2019
Nandita V.
Senior Software Consultant
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
November 1, 2018

“Awesome tool to test any web service”

ProsThe ease and quickness for testing any web service/web method without having to write the whole program to consume it.
ConsSometimes it becomes difficult to narrow down the issue as the error displayed is not always very user friendly.
November 1, 2018
navjot s.
Senior Group Lead
September 11, 2018

“Flexible and easy to use”

OverallGood and fast tool for testing webServices, and ececuting test cases.
ProsVery easy to configure the webServices both Soap and Rest, and also for testing Mock services.
ConsDebugging is not very intutive, as this use groovy script, which is sparely known.
September 11, 2018
Ritesh S.
Asst Manager
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
August 28, 2018

“Best cross platform web service testing tool”

ProsSoapUI has a good interface, I find it very comfortable and easy to use. supports multiple protocols such as SOA, HTTP and Rest, which are the most used when developing a web service
ConsNot much logging options, logging can be improved
August 28, 2018
Pankaj C.
Associate Group Lead
June 5, 2018

“Easy to use and can test web services on the go.”

OverallI use on daily basis as an integrator to test web services.
ProsEasy setup by entering WSDL and you are ready to start testing. Allows creation of test cases for testing web service,allows mock up services also can be used to validate WSDL.
ConsIn case of bad request called sometimes error message in response is not that helpful. Take times in loading the software and UI sometime feels boring.
June 5, 2018
Vivek V.
Business Analyst
September 5, 2018

“Best software for XML XSD handling”

ProsEncryption is the best parrot this software as user can encrypt the xml come easily and hit the server.
ConsNeed to be more user friendly as intellisense will prove useful if handling huge amount of XMLs
September 5, 2018
Sarath R.
Automation Test Engineer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 4, 2019

“"Simple Object Access Protocol"is Best”

ProsExposes operations which represent logic Uses HTTP Post Soap has its own security known as Web services security
ConsSoup UI Some time it is little bit slow when user use large test cases
August 4, 2019
Carolina U.
Especialista en Sistemas
April 10, 2018

“it's a very helpfull tool to try web services. I always lean on it,”

OverallIt's free and let me do my job, I can save my projects, No objections at all
ProsIt's easy to use, you can find good documentation on its webpage, it's free, you can run soap, text, ans rest services.
ConsI don't have anything bad to say about it, It my everyday tool in my actual job , I've found other ones like postman or google rest, but I always return to SoapUi
Computer Software, 5001-10,000 employees
November 28, 2018

“Excellent application for API Testing”

OverallI have a very good experience of using SOAP UI. As being a tester it is very much required. I have been using it since a long time for almost 4-5 years. It is very user friendly application to test API's.
ProsIt is one of the best API testing tool, comprising all the features including proxy settings and adding multiple WSDLs and creating projects under it. It is a open source tool which adds the biggest quality to use it.
ConsThere's not anything bad in this tool. Instead one can test API in a very easy and convenient way.
November 28, 2018
Harmanpreet K.
Sr. Software Developer Level 2
August 23, 2018

“Excellent tool for testing WebServices.”

OverallIt helps me to test WebServices and saves lot of my time. It is very wonderful tool.
ProsIt is very effective tool to test WebServices. It is very easy to use and provide GUI interface to test WebServices. Testers or developers need not to write testing scripts to test WebServices. Users just need to load WSDL address, and get all the methods it has posted, submit variables and get a result. It saves lot of testing time. It can test both REST and SOAP API services. It provides output in XML format. Smartbear team is always available for training or other help.
ConsUI of the tool should be improved and error display should be more descriptive for easy resolution.
August 23, 2018
August 3, 2018

“Supreme software to perform functional Testing of IT software”

Overallwe are using SOAP for testing all web services before deploying on production systems.
ProsDrag and drop functionality saved lot of my time, I don't need to write code manually repetitively. Using WSDLs we can add a lot of services to test. Fast and easy user interface. facility to use external storage data in form of spreadsheets, xmls facilitates data driven testing
Conssome time faced HTTP connectivity errors. Large XML's sometimes took a long time to process. Encountered SSL exceptions sometimes
August 3, 2018
Josmar J.
Desarrollador de java
501-1000 employees
May 15, 2018

“A spanner in the pocket of every services developer”

ProsIt is an excellent tool for the development and testing of web services, whether by WSDL, RestFull or Graphql. Vital I would say it, it allows to import, export projects, create dummies, simulate endpoint, validate wsdl, very friendly to debug. Simply great, the best in the market ... Free ...
ConsMaybe I would only refer to the screen management and the UX in general, it could be a little more comfortable, it's explicit and easy to use, but things like screen resize minimization, colors and those things, I think you can launch some improvements
May 15, 2018
Veeresh S.
Associate Test Engineer
July 8, 2019

“Best for REST and SOAP”

OverallWeb services are always good for performing the task in a short period of time avoiding the UI.
ProsIn SOAPUi complex web services can be integrated to test the multiple web-services, the outstanding part of the REST API's the input can be included in the URL by which can avoid adding data into the body of the Web-services.
Consif any of the web-services is fails during the execution user need to go through each web service to validate the failure reason.
July 8, 2019
Crystian G.
java developer
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
June 21, 2019

“Fantastic experience”

ProsIt is robust, with advanced features and easy to use.
Consthe application has few resources to work with REST
June 21, 2019
Simranjot K.
Project Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
June 19, 2019

“SoapUI”

ProsWe can call REST as well as SOAP web services from SoapUI. We can load Web Service Definition Language (WSDLs), set headers, authentication, etc as required and trigger internal as well as external web services.
ConsIt makes the system very slow. Takes time to load at first.
June 19, 2019
Nicolaos K.
pega consultant
November 20, 2018

“Great web services test tool”

ProsEasy to set up and test SOAP and REST web services
Consnone regarding functionality. User interface is a bit outdated.
November 20, 2018
Alex H.
Consultor en SOAINT Software Associates
501-1000 employees
April 9, 2018

“favorable and interesting ”

Overalllearn to call services and what data from the client's Backend brings in a project
Prosthe function you have to use the .wsdl file formats to create Mock Services and call Backend from a client
ConsI do not have any comments for this section since I do not see a problem with SoapUI since it is easy to use