QuickMail.io Ratings

Overall

About QuickMail.io

People will receive trillions of cold email this year alone. With so many sales teams competing for your prospect's attention, it's no wonder that response rates are low. QuickMail helps you stay ahead of the competition by sending automated outbound cold email that prospects will actually WANT to respond to. Get more responses than your competitors with personalized cold email at scale, automatic follow-ups, and powerful team workflows. Learn more about QuickMail.io

Greg V.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“I'd give 10 STARS if possible!”

OverallI have multiple cold outreach programs going on at any given time. I love how I can set workflows to rank the results and optimize the time that I take following up in a more efficient method. I can call a more qualified list instead of "dialing for dollars" cold calling.
ProsIt's difficult to decide what I like most about this software. The functionality is amazing yet I have never encountered a support team like this one!
ConsSome of the functionality took me a while to get used to, but it was a short learning curve thanks to the amazing support team.

By HCG Partners on July 25, 2019
Hi Greg, Wow thanks for your awesome review! I'm so thrilled to hear that you're finding QuickMail useful for your sales outreach campaigns, and that you even have multiple campaigns running at a time. The rest of the team also saw your review and was happy to hear that you had a great experience with support. We're all thankful and glad that you're seeing success. :-)
July 24, 2019
Translation and Localization, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“The Best Cold Emailing Solution”

OverallKeeping my pipeline full without creating content, going to conferences or cold calling.
Pros- QuickMail evolved over the years to make it easier to target bigger companies - Great podcast and Facebook group to stay up-to-date to complement the software - Extremely helpful support team
Cons- it takes too long until the new version is released which has promising features - it is not possible to automatically email another person in the company if the first person did not reply but things like that can be done with Zapier.
July 18, 2019
Hans S.
Vice President
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2019

“Great product- wildly impressive support”

OverallVery satisfied with the product. Their 'kick ass support' team responds within minutes of my reachout which is really impressive.
ProsProduct allows me to communicate with my client base in bulk, but still coming right from my email addres. A lot higher open rates/conversions because of this.
ConsSite brands itself for cold reachouts. I think they have more to offer! I use it for communication with my client base!

By HCG Partners on July 11, 2019
Thanks so much for the awesome review, Hans! Totally humbled by your kind words. :-)
July 10, 2019
Gerry N.
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed

“QM Review”

OverallGood. but more than 5 Sequences would be great.
ProsGood for email reach out automation for cold business development
ConsSome parts of Quickmail can be more challenging to figure out. Just being allow 5 sequences can be limiting. I am a recruiter and I'd have multiple sequences for different jobs I am reaching out to candidates for. Also I need separate Sequence for the Client business development. so More than 5 sequences would be great.

By HCG Partners on July 2, 2019
Hi Gerry, Thanks for your wonderful review! :-) Good news: what you mentioned is actually possible, and there are no limits with sequences. You can run as many sequences as you'd like (there are no limits). When importing automatically, you can use up to 5 spreadsheets, but it's flexible because they can be updated anytime and you can continue to add new contacts anytime in these spreadsheets, if that makes sense. Feel free to reach out to us in support if you need any help with that -- we are glad to help!
January 30, 2018

“Exceptional "always on" automated tools help me save time in all outbound email initiatives.”

ProsStartup! I made a few sequences, real short and personable at first. Load a list in (real easy to do). Once you connect the sequence to the list you are off to the races. Real-time analytics help make adjustments. The system checks replies - all automated. What's awesome is you quickly find out you can scale with ease. The system has your back, support too when you get stuck.
ConsYou can endlessly tweak your workflows, tasks etc. The problem is you have to click into the tool icons for whatever part you are engaged in. I'd like to see a quick link tool bar in each sub category for those repetitive tasks (no biggie its just a UI bottleneck). Maybe they can cull the most used tool links from all users and start there. Overall though this automated email system saves me huge amounts of time.
January 30, 2018
Eric B.
President, Salesforce Technical Architect and Consultant
11-50 employees
February 24, 2018

“As complete as it is, it keeps getting better”

ProsFull range of capabilities. Setup as many prospect lists as desired, create the drip campaigns, provide endless testing variations, spread the deliver across many email addresses and more. Also, its creator continues to nurture his audience through a Facebook group, published a fairly good, concise book about what he's learned to make email marketing using QuickMail better, provides a set of video tutorials to get you up and running quickly and his team responds quickly. You get very good support from them for the price of your subscription. I was with him at the start, this product has steadily improved. His communications with the users is excellent. Looking at his attention to us honestly, he's doing what we all want - we get a better product all the time and as is, it just works. Yet, there is more to come because he's trained us to believe there is more to come.
February 24, 2018
Stuart B.
Co-Founder
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
July 5, 2019

“Quickmail makes email marketing easy”

OverallQuickmail lets me email tons of business prospects easily for my industry-specific software solution. Very easy and affordable way to get in front of a lot of people.
ProsFantastic support whenever I needed help with anything or have questions about best practices for doing cold email marketing
ConsThe UI isn't beautiful (but it works well, so that's not a huge deal)
July 5, 2019
Bretton W.
Managing Partner
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 3, 2018

“Excellent product, excellent service.”

OverallAutomated email delivery and followup.
ProsI love that I can upload thousands of contacts with personalized email messages and followups that keep getting automatically sent until the recipient responds.
ConsWish it had a CRM to go with it. Then I could eliminate having to coordinate between the two systems and access everything from the same place.
January 3, 2018
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
July 1, 2019

“It was great to used QuickMail!”

OverallIt's helping me blast emails to many leads a day and it easy to set it up. I also can see the process and can see the percentage of replies, open, bounce leads every sequence I've created. But still, it needs to improve on the automatic sheet import so it will be able to add more than just 5th sheets at the same times. Thank you!
ProsIt's easy to use, help my work, the support team also helpful.
ConsIt's simple and helpful, so I can learn how to use it in a short time. There are also help menu where you can find ways to fix your problem.
Jenni R.
Marketing Manager
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
July 4, 2019

“Excellent Support, Great Product”

ProsGreat automation tool for cold emailing and follow up sequences Works brilliantly with Gmail Labels Workflows work well with Gmail Labels, great automation Brilliant & friendly support team Able to clone and copy sequences
ConsThe setup was a little difficult in the beginning because it was during the stage when didn't work well with Outlook. But once navigated around GSuite and how it works with Quickmail was easy after that
July 4, 2019
Brittany F.
11-50 employees
January 24, 2018

“Excellent product for email marketing and very simple to use”

ProsIt reliably works as intended and has just enough features to make it comprehensive without being bloated. I know nothing about drip campaigns or marketing, but it was so simple to setup that I didn't need to. The price is right, the service is excellent, the product is rock solid and does exactly what you need it to. The world would be so much easier if they used QuickMail.io as an example of how to produce software.
ConsIt could be prettier with more colors (and I'm really stretching to even say that's a con), but since I have to leave one --
January 24, 2018
Raluca P.
Business Development Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
July 9, 2019

“Great cold email software”

OverallQuickmail helps me stay on top of the sales emails and have a clear pipeline at all times.
ProsI like most the fact that I can organize my prospects and it has lots of flags, groups, scheduling functions.
ConsI would like to be able to manually modify the text for a sequence for a single user and schedule different sequences for a single user.
July 9, 2019
Christopher S.
Head of Product
Food Production, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2018

“Great tool for one-off email blasts and cold email prospecting”

OverallVery easily send emails to prospects, resulting in sales.
ProsEasily send one-off and follow up emails to people who have never heard from you before. Similar to direct mail, but in email. Sent in a way that makes the emails feel personal, as if they are being sent manually.
ConsSetting up the follow up emails was a bit scary. It seemed very easy to set up an email train that would fire incorrectly - though this didn't actually happen to me.
April 25, 2018
Casey O.
Realtor
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Great App and Great Service”

OverallIt's been fabulous. Customer service is especially great.
ProsSuper easy to use and has a very high open rate
ConsNothing to note here. Everything has been good so far.

By HCG Partners on July 29, 2019
Hi Casey, Thanks very much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're seeing success and high open rates in your email outreach. I also shared your kind words about support with our customer success team. :-)
July 25, 2019
Hannah W.
Co-founder
December 15, 2017

“Best email tool out there”

OverallSaves time with email campaigns at scale.
ProsQuickMail takes into account out of office replies, and even detects responses and modifies the campaign based on whether or not someone has responded. Basically all of your fears about email at scale are solved. I've tried all of the major email tools out there, and none of them had such clever functionality. It eliminates all of your manual work and picks up on replies in smart ways that other tools do not.
ConsI have a hard time thinking of any negatives. There used to be not as much documentation, but they have added a ton in the past year so that you can easily find any answers you need. Plus, they are constantly adding new features.
December 15, 2017
Airlines/Aviation, Self-employed
August 2, 2019

“Best customer support around”

ProsThe tool is tremendously helpful. But the support is out of this world. Reps are incredibly responsive and incredibly helpful.
ConsA few bugs that detract a bit UX. The team keeps iterating though and rolling out new features / fixing issues which is great.
August 2, 2019
Yuri S.
Co-founder & COO
May 17, 2018

“Amazing customer support”

OverallEasily automating email sequences for the leads I generate from my marketing campaigns.
ProsVery nice and kind support by the customer support rep. He helped me understand how to use the tool, and how best to integrate with other services. I manage the work on QuickMail for my client, and the support team really helped me provide a better service for my client.
ConsMy client had some troubles with operating the tool. But like I said, since I took control over it, with the help of the support team, everything went smoothly.
May 17, 2018
Dave C.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 2, 2019

“Great Custoomer Service”

OverallI am new at this -so far, I think it is a pretty cool tool. I like that I have it tied to G-Suite. I think that adds a little credibility to the service (Google apparently thinks it's cool) and to the emails I send.
ProsI am a neophyte with email blasts. This platform was recommended to me and I was given a tutorial for it -which made it easy. the questions I have come up with have been handled well and without delay.
ConsThere is a learning curve, as with most things. There is nothing I dislike so far.
July 2, 2019