Bucketlist Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.8/5

About Bucketlist

Bucketlist is an employee recognition, rewards, and incentive program that employees love to use. Bucketlist personalizes recognition to match the individual needs of the employee. With Bucketlist employees can earn points and redeem them to achieve life goals. Bucketlist is a powerful tool that results in higher employee engagement and lower voluntary turnover and is perfect for mid to large size companies (100 - 5,000 employees). Learn more at bucketlistrewards.com and schedule a demo now! Learn more about Bucketlist

Bart W.
January 3, 2018

“We were one of the early adopters of this tool a few years back and have seen it evolve over time.”

Overallgreat rewards and recognition software. We have great engagement with it and buy in at multiple levels of the organization.
ProsIts amazing for getting to know the people within our organization and providing us with opportunities to reward them with what matter to them. We've been able to support our team members with stuff thats meaningful to them. Everything from travel, singing lessons, whale watching, volunteering and many things in-between. I find it much more fulfilling that giving someone a coffee card or something like that (although we still do those). The tool has evolved over time and some of the things that make our lives really easy include: Data - our people seem to really take care in populating their bucket list items and goals. Leaderboards Activity feed Events - we've done a few events based on common interests and they were great Slack integration Recognition and the points system are pretty cool. We've recently used it for an operational excellence award that that experience worked out well so i think we'll keep using it for that as well. Support is awesome as well and they keep putting out new features with good quality.
ConsWe have been using this tool for a few years now so we have seen it grow since its infancy. The things that I would like to see improve in the near term is some slightly improved reporting/manager dashboard but i think they said its in the works and they deliver on their road map, and recently they updated the UI which is a big improvement over the previous version we were using.
January 3, 2018
December 20, 2017

“A fun and unique way to engage and build culture with our team through rewards and recognition.”

OverallThe personal benefits have been great, as I've been able to achieve several personal goals and connect with my coworkers to work towards shared goals together. My manager has also used my Bucketlist profile to individualize rewards and gifts. Being able to see shared goals also helped organize company events around activities that many people have wanted to do, but have never done before; this crafts unique events centered on experiencing or accomplishing new things.
ProsThe amount of diverse things that we've been able to do with such a simple platform has been incredible. We've implemented weekly employee recognition highlights, culture competitions, team events based on common goals, and personalized rewards. The customer support has been incredibly responsive - especially in developing and releasing new features based on how we want to craft the program to our company.
ConsEngagement in the software does need to be fairly self/team motivated at this stage. However, I think they're working on developing additional automated messages/emails that will help with this in the future.
Shelby L.
Marketing Coordinator
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 10, 2019

“Great software, looking forward to updates”

OverallOverall, we've tapped into an entire mindset of gratefulness that was silent and close to non-realized before. Our team is able to express their gratitude more instantaneously and simply than ever before and it's inspiring moving forward for future projects!
ProsI like its purpose the most! The whole strategy and vision of of Bucketlist is such an improvement to any workplace; get people connected to each other through gratitude-- and include awesome perks! I love Bucketlist's goals.
ConsThe customizable capabilities on the admin-end-- most of the feature-changes have to go through the Bucketlist side, but the product roadmap promises helpful changes to that so I'm looking forward to those updates.

By Bucketlist on September 12, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Shelby! I'm glad you and the team are enjoying the product. And you're right, we roll out new features every 2 weeks so lots of exciting updates are always being released.
September 10, 2019
Luke B.
Brand Customer Success Manager
Consumer Services, 501-1000 employees
July 31, 2019

“Check Rewards & Recognition off your bucket list!”

OverallThe Bucketlist team have been an absolute pleasure to work with! They are responsive, thoughtful, and incorporate our feedback into the platform as a true business partner that cares about the success of our Rewards & Recognition Program. 5 star recommend!
ProsIntuitive to use (no training required), setup to match our branding, fun feel like a social media platform, so many ways to customize to your particular organizational needs!
ConsOnce we onboarded and started using the platform, there were a few feature requests from our company, and Bucketlist has been fantastic with adding them to their roadmap for 2019!
July 31, 2019
Jason L.
Parter
December 19, 2017

“I love the peer to peer recognition - it's super easy and the team quickly figured it out. ”

OverallThe employee feel appreciate and recognition is alive and well in the company. It's a great way to bring values "alive" inside of our company and it also makes administering our rewards and recognition pretty easy. We're using the peer to peer, employee referral program and awards module.
ProsIt was nice to roll out a platform that was easy to use. The Slack integration was a cool way for employees to start using Bucketlist and they didn't have to learn any new technologies. We've got good engagement and the team seems to enjoy both the recognition and rewards. I was pretty happy with the platform - no feedback at this time. I'm looking forward to seeing how the product grows. The catalogue of life experiences is pretty neat and being updated all the time.
Amy S.
Executive Director
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
April 22, 2019

“Bring some fun to work”

OverallIt's a great recognition tool that got my staff to work stronger together. It's tempered workplace culture to be more friendly than it had been.
ProsMy staff work in four different buildings, so I was looking for a way to provide recognition and a stronger sense of team. Because bucketlist is an easy to use, intuitive, peer-to-peer format, it is well used and fun to use. My staff often pull funny, light-hearted memes to share with their feedback. I like their creativity and it's a fun check in to see how everyone is doing.
ConsHard to say... it's easy to use... I guess when we're busy, staff forget to use it, but we're busy and those aren't really the times I want them consumed with a computer program, but interacting with the people we serve.

By Bucketlist on April 25, 2019
Hi Amy, thanks for the review. We love working with you as well. Thanks for the feedback. Best Jason
April 22, 2019
Taryn L.
Sr. Art Director
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2019

“Finally a quick & easy way to appreciate colleagues!”

OverallAs a manager, this checks all the boxes for me! Having a quick and fun way to recognize team members makes it so much easier to fit this task into my busy day - a task that usually would fall through the cracks.
ProsWe were needing a way to recognize great employees and core values being demonstrated at work. This makes it fun and people WANT to use it.
ConsNot really a complaint but may be more of a glitch with the award emblems that pop up for our anniversary announcements. It shows up as 2 posts each time, one with a birthday cake and one with a yellow ribbon. (it should just be a yellow ribbon only posted once)
Sal M.
Vice President of Human Resources
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 3, 2019

“Exactly what Stamford Health needed!”

OverallSuperior customer service and superb responsiveness. The implementation team prior to launch truly invests time in learning the culture of the organization. I believe that is one of the key reasons why our launch was successful.
ProsBucketlist is customizable so the look of the platform mirrors our brand and image. The web based platform looks like a page on internet and intranet. Well done.
ConsWhen recognition occurs, and individuals comments or provided a thumbs up the recognition does not go back to the top of the leaderboard. I can comment on an employee recognition from days before but unless the employee is prompted they would not know to scroll the hours and sometimes days old recognition.
May 3, 2019
April 29, 2019

“Great Platform for Employee Recognition”

OverallOverall we have had nothing but a positive experience with Bucketlist. The people who use it regularly continue to provide great feedback on it and have said that reading other individuals recognitions have made them feel good about the work we are all doing as a team.
ProsThere are a lot of features that I love about Bucketlist. The activity feed makes it convenient to see what others are being recognized for, the platform is super user friendly, and the customizable marketplace makes it more personable to our needs. It's fun to check out who's on the leaderboard and what people have accomplished!
ConsI'd like to see more options for reports. If I could customize reports to best suit what I need that would be great. I also would prefer to see the Donations & Gift Cards pages in the Marketplace be minimized. Instead of showing an option for each thing ($10, $25, $50) I think it would be easier to click on one and it asks you to enter in how many points you want to cash in to redeem.

By Bucketlist on April 30, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad your team loves using the tool.
Berk D.
Marketing Manager, Growth Hacker
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2018

“Best software for employee engagement”

OverallBucketlist's software has helped our team recognize each other on jobs well done, bond with one another through super fun activities booked through the built-in marketplace, and gave us something to look forward to at the end of a successful quarter. In short, Bucketlist helped us feel like a real team and kept our spirits up whenever we experienced burnout.
ProsI love how the reward system ties into the core values of our organization. That helps build a sense of community and rallies our team members around the same goals, whilst encouraging peer-to-peer recognition and and driving employee engagement.
ConsBucketlist has done a ton of good for our team, I just wish there were some more options on the in-app marketplace to choose from.
Irfan A.
CTO
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 20, 2017

“Best employee recognition and reward tool. Solves many problems of HR”

OverallGoal and Challenge Creation, Peer Recognition and Employee Awards
ProsSeamless integration with Slack. Its so simple and easy. Our team uses Slack extensively for day to day activities. Employees can see updates of goals of their peers within Slack and recognize their peers with very intuitive user interface rendered within Slack. They never have to leave Slack to see updates or recognize their peers.
ConsI would like to see a way to offer rewards to employees in form of experiences in addition to cash only rewards.
Joshua W.
HR Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
September 16, 2019

“Bucketlist has saved our company morale!”

OverallBucketlist has been fantastic since they day they gave their demo. I have no complains nor offers of suggestion for improvement.
ProsThe development team at Bucketlist acts quickly on our suggestions/questions and seems to also be frequently updating the site to make it better.
ConsThere is nothing i dislike about Bucketlist.
Anne H.
AVP
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“Employee Recognition Platform”

OverallIncredible program, I highly recommend this to companies regularly. I love sharing the good that this platform is because in this day and age we need more positives!
ProsThe program is extremely user friendly. There are so many different ways to recognize staff. I especially love the app for iphone. It makes recognition when away from your desk simple. The set up of the program and live date didn't have any hiccups. We loved our team at BucketList and will be clients for a long time.
ConsAs I continue to log in so many enhancements are made on the programs, it feels like weekly changes! Nothing has been a con.

By Bucketlist on May 31, 2019
Hi Anne, thanks for the review. It's a pleasure working with your organization. I'm glad you and your team are enjoying the platform. And you're right about product updates - we are rapidly adding new features and we update the platform every 2 weeks :-) Best, The bucketlist team
Sharon V.
VP of HR
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
May 24, 2019

“Bucketlist for pizza restaurants”

OverallThe experience with Bucketlist has been excellent. They are fun to deal with, while helping come up with a great recognition program. Our recognition program was mostly non-existent and now we are up with the times with a social recognition app that fits our restaurant employees' needs well.
ProsThe product is customizable to your company logo, colors, core values, award logos, and what type of rewards system you want to set up. Wide variety of gift cards available, as well as your own company store of items if you choose. The customer service is excellent and we have been provided with suggestions and solutions as needed to make the product work for us.
ConsThere are a few features we would like to see added to the platform, but Bucketlist has been very accommodating and have added those items to their development plans.
May 24, 2019
MECHELLE A.
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR
Banking, 51-200 employees
July 3, 2019

“EXCELLENT!”

OverallTHE EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN FANTASTIC- I AM ABLE TO RECOGNIZE A TEAM MEMBER/ COWORKER QUICKLY WITH OUT TAKING MUCH TIME OUT OF MY WORK DAY, REDEMPTION IS SUPER FAST AND THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. BUCKETLIST... ABOVE AND BEYOND A BETTER OPTION THAN WHAT WE USED BEFORE...
ProsI LOVE THE EASE OF USE, AND REDEMPTION OPTIONS
ConsTHERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I DISLIKE ABOUT BUCKETLIST
July 3, 2019
Nitesh V.
Enterprise Account Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
December 19, 2017

“Great tool that has allowed me to think about new life goals and recognize my peers”

OverallRecognition
ProsThe ease of recognition. The experience to recognize someone is very user friendly. Also the ability to see what others are trying to achieve has helped build better relationships with my peers.
ConsEvents system could be cleaned up a little bit. If it was somehow connected to Facebook events or had a similar feel to it.
Jacob M.
Infrastructure Delivery Manager
May 6, 2019

“Awesome Product!”

OverallChanged our culture overnight. Everyone was super engaged!
ProsEasily reward coworkers for all sorts of things ranging from small to large. Can write reviews on the go and post in seconds. Very easy to use
ConsMobile and Outlook app could use a little more work. Mobile app often asked me to re-login.
May 6, 2019
Amy B.
HR Administrator
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
May 1, 2019

“Great addition to our company ”

OverallThe Bucketlist team have been amazing and responsive since day one! They made the start up process super easy sand even held training sessions for the staff. Most importantly, the software itself fits our needs and everyone is happy with it! Amazing experience overall.
ProsThe software is user-friendly and very accessible. In addition to accessing the program online, users can download the app (compatible with iOS and android devices) or simply use the add-in feature connected to Microsoft outlook. It has never been so easy to send out peer recognition!
ConsThere's not a wide range of usage reports available useful for accounting and budgeting purposes.
May 1, 2019
Dawn H.
IT Technical Recruiter

“Great Platform!”

ProsI enjoy being able to use our company's values to incorporate in the feedback from one another.
ConsThe thing I dislike the least about the product is the type of rewards. I wish there was Getgo or Sheetz for gas purposes.
Ashley L. K.
Director, Employee Experience
June 10, 2019

“Loving Bucketlist!”

OverallBucketlist has helped our team keep in touch even though we are very spread out!
ProsThe ease of use is the best part of Bucketlist!
ConsThere is nothing I dislike about Bucketlist! It's awesome!

By Bucketlist on June 13, 2019
Thanks Ashely, I'm glad you like the platform. The team loves working with you as well.
June 10, 2019
Wren P.
Product Designer
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2018

“Great tool for rewards and recognition”

ProsI love that Bucketlist makes it easy to recognize my team for their accomplishments in and outside the office. It's also a great tool for helping our team stay connected to our core values.
ConsWhile I use the peer recognition Slack integration often, I find that I don't use all the features of Bucketlist on a regular basis. I do need a bit more incentive from Bucketlist to log into the dashboard and explore their product further.
Parker T.
Project Manager, Customer Sucess Team Lead
December 19, 2017

“Bucketlist is the most intuitive workplace value program I've seen.”

OverallCoworkers are finding personal growth in their role at the company. I also feel like natural, engaging conversations are being formed around our Bucketlist goals.
ProsI love that I can keep up-to-date with my coworker's professional and personal achievements. Because of Bucketlist, I discover common interests naturally with my co-workers.
ConsIt's hard to say. I would love it if I could also have a Bucketlist group with my circle of friends.
Julia B.
Education Specialist
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees
July 22, 2019

“I redeemed my Bucketlist points for a free hotel stay. ”

OverallBucketlist is very user-friendly, and you can easily redeem your points for prizes. I highly recommend Bucketlist to all business owners/companies that are interested in implementing a reward program for their staff.
ProsBucketlist allowed me to quickly redeemed my earned points for a hotels.com gift card. The e-gift card arrived in my inbox almost immediately, and was easily redeemed on the hotels.com website.
ConsThere's nothing I dislike about the Bucketlist rewards program, I only have great things to say about their program and customer service.
July 22, 2019
Lauri A.
Civil Engineering, 10,001+ employees
July 18, 2019

“Innovative software for millenials”

ProsSince we need to really pay attention to get all the things done, bucketlist lists those options for us. Really great example of modern innovation and service.
ConsBucketlist doesn't give you easy way to import and export data to/from service.
July 18, 2019
Courtney C.
HR Business partner
201-500 employees
February 5, 2018

“Impressed with the ease of use and uptake in the organization!”

ProsWe've been using the product for about 5 months now and it's going super well. Due to the simplicity and integration with Slack, we had amazing enthusiasm and participation right from the start. Bucketlist offers an accessible option for peer to peer recognition that is very quick, so it's easy to seamlessly give recognition throughout your day to day. They send a balanced amount of reminders, just once a week to nudge you to use your points, but not so much that it's annoying!
ConsI think there is a lot of potential to build more interaction and community into the platform. If people were promoted to participate in event based on what they have been interested in in the past, or based on what others are up to, and you could invite or challenge others to reach for goals, it would build more of that community element for engagement!
February 5, 2018
Shannon M.
Director, Human Resources
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

“Recommend!!”

OverallExcellent experience - we are making a huge impact with the power of recognition in the hands of each and every employee!
ProsSuper easy to use, not only as an employee giving recognition, but as the back-end administrator I find it very intuitive!
Consreport capabilities are still evolving, so would like to see that easier to pull without needing to contact support. However, when I do need to contact support, I get exactly what I am looking for!
Bethany K.
Partnership Coordinator
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2018

“Great way to recognize staff”

ProsI find Buckelist is great at recognizing staff throughout the business who are doing a great job, especially those who might fly under the radar. It also relies on peer reviews which creates a sense of people wanting to help other colleagues.
ConsThe internal battle when you do something that you think you should get recognized for that you don't. But some people require more public appreciation than others.
April C.
HR Director
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2019

“Bucketlist”

OverallBucketlist has provided our staff an easy way to recognize each other, and get to know more about their peers' day to day functions.
ProsVery user friendly! Our staff enjoys using it recognize their peers. The Bucketlist team is very accessible. They answer my questions and provide assistance very quickly.
ConsInitially I liked the idea of the leader board. But some team members did not like the competitive nature, so we disabled it.
April 25, 2019
Amy M.
Digital Marketing Intern
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Very Cool Platform”

OverallI have really enjoyed Bucketlist, it is a fun way to see who is doing awesome work and what people are up to in their personal lives.
ProsI like that it gives people the chance to highlight achievements from coworkers and recognize the work others are doing.
ConsI feel that it would be nice to have more points to be able to distribute, or maybe even no limits to the amount of points available, to be able to give whenever someone deserves it.
Peter A.
Director of Operational Serices
Printing, 51-200 employees
July 19, 2019

“Fun and Easy”

OverallCompany culture is probably one of hardest things to keep in a positive light and constantly improving, this program really contributes well to this.
ProsI like making my colleagues feel good about their contributions to the organization.
ConsNothing the software and the program well exceeds anything that I have used for company culture improvement.
July 19, 2019
Tom W.
Director of Reecruiting
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
June 8, 2019

“Easy to use Bucketlist”

OverallGreat interaction for all employees to help recognize and support each other
ProsEase of use. One click and you are started and the all of the choices for donations and gift cards
ConsNumerical increments for the Amazon and other gift cards.

By Bucketlist on June 10, 2019
Hi Tom, Thanks - I'm glad you love working the tool and find it easy to use. It's great working with you and your team.
June 8, 2019
Julie F.
Sr. Executive Business Admin
Executive Office, 51-200 employees
May 20, 2019

“Wonderful platform for employee recognition!”

ProsI love that you can recognize your colleagues for their hard work with points that you can redeem for gift cards and local activities/experiences! It really incentivizes employees to do their best every day!
ConsThere's nothing that I dislike - this program is great!
May 20, 2019
Julia D.
QA Lead
November 28, 2018

“Great platform to say thanks and recognize your colleagues”

ProsThis is the faster way to show appreciation to your colleagues. You can easily recognize their professional or personal achievements. It is also easily integrated with Slack.
ConsI haven't noticed any cons, everything works as expected and the whole app is user friendly and intuitive.
andy b.
Senior Trainer & Power Technician
Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

“Easy Pleasy”

ProsSuper quick to navigate around. Redeeming prizes and or gift cards are super fast and codes come instantly.
ConsI have not found any thing I don't like or had trouble with

By Bucketlist on June 1, 2019
Thanks Andy, we're glad you like the recognition platform.
John K.
Software Engineer
December 21, 2017

“I have been using this product for over a year now. A great tool to motivate employees.”

ProsI am able to select from a list of goal ideas for my personal bucketlist and to recognize my co-workers.
ConsIt would be nice to allow users to redeem points from Steam, Amazon or Apple store. Or allowing a user to challenge someone.
December 21, 2017
November 28, 2018

“Bucketlist is team building software”

OverallI like that I can give team members kudos when they've done great work. It's great to read recognition in our company Slack channel and I feel it contributes to a positive work environment.
ProsIt has a slick user interface, intuitive user experience and a handy search function. Search results are presented in a nice format. Giving credit where credit is due is a worthwhile activity and Bucketlist makes it easy.
ConsIt takes an administrator's time to send new join invitations, create events and everyone needs to spend their own time to come up with and/or select goals.
Linda B.
Recruitment & Engagement Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
August 27, 2019

“Great way to reward and recognize your employees”

OverallUsing Bucketlist has been a great way to say to our employee's that we care. We appreciate them and would like to reward them. It's the little things that mean a lot! A great way to express a "Thank You for everything you do"
ProsThe software is easy to use and no training is required. It's a fun way to recognize your employee's. Our employee's can also use to recognize their peers. They enjoy having a platform that they can be involved with.
ConsIt's been smooth sailing to use once the whole company was onboarded.
August 27, 2019
Juan G.
RN
September 24, 2019

“Very User Friendly and Easy to Use”

ProsThe software is very user-friendly and allows for easy navigation and has a lot of great offers.
ConsI do not have any issue with the software
Gavin M.
Onboarding Manager

“Fantastic Idea!”

ProsI love how Bucketlist gives me the opportunity to do things that may not always be possible in everyday life! It really encourages me to think outside my comfort zone!
ConsSome team bucketlist events would be nice!
Anne M.
Procurement Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
June 11, 2019

“Recognize My Coworkers Has Never Been So Easy!”

OverallIn the past, we had to request Visa gift cards. It was cumbersome and time consuming. Now we just have to find the person's name and award them points, along with a description of their great work. It is so easy!
ProsThe ease of use and how little time it takes to leave recognition for someone.
ConsI wish that we could use it to recognize our contract partners
Donn L.
Senior Technician
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
April 17, 2019

“Employee Rewards”

OverallWe wanted a platform to be able to say thanks to our employees. With everyone being busy, it can be difficult to give recognition where it is due. Bucketlist makes it easy for us to to this.
ProsThe office as a whole likes how easy the software is to use, and how easy it was to get started using.
ConsWe currently do not have any dislikes about the software.
April 17, 2019
Banking, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 28, 2019

“Helpful product”

ProsMakes our life easier , its an interesting product
ConsSoftware should be a little more self explainable
May 28, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Bucketlist Review”

OverallOverall, I have had a positive experience while using Bucketlist
ProsUser friendly, and very effective tool to use in order to communicate with colleagues/supervisors
ConsThe overall layout of the page - Could use some more drop down menus and change the visual appearance of the website
Shamim V.
Executive Assistant
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees
July 15, 2019

“Awesome appreciation”

OverallAppreciating colleagues and no waiting time to redeem the rewards. A very efficient system!
ProsUser friendly and quick turnaround for the rewards
ConsNothing negative to report as it is very user friendly

By Bucketlist on July 16, 2019
Thanks Shamim, I'm glad you're enjoying the product.
July 15, 2019
Jacqueline E.
Operations Coordinator
Entertainment, 501-1000 employees
September 9, 2019

“Bucketlist is great!”

OverallOverall experience is positive and glad our company is doing a milestone program.
ProsThe software is very easy to use, has a simple interface to understand. Fully lays out all the options to choose from.
ConsI have no cons to mention about the use of the software.
September 9, 2019
Lisa K.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Philanthropy, 501-1000 employees
July 2, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallOverall, I had an exceptional experience with this product. It was easy to use and only took minutes to complete the process.
ProsEasy to use. The product takes you step by step.
ConsI can't say I liked anything "least" as I thought everything about it was great.
July 2, 2019
Kristi P.
Client care coordinator
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees
July 24, 2019

“Great for culture ”

OverallGood experience overall
ProsAdds culture and allows you to acknowledge coworkers in a positive way
ConsNothing really it's pretty user friendly
July 24, 2019
Alex M.
CAREgiver

“Great company ”

ProsReally quick and easy use, got my reward within the hour
ConsNothing bad to say have had a pleasant ecperience
Merrilee M.
First Grade Teacher/ Home Care Provider

“Excellent App”

ProsWhat I like most is that this program is easy to install and easy to use. It is all positive and you get a certain amount of points to send to people that you work with. You get to share kind words and fill their buckets. You also fill your own bucket by being kind. I love this program and it fits in so nicely with what Home Instead stand for.
ConsThere aren't any cons that I have come across yet. I have found that it is easy to use.
Annie L.
Accounting Analyst
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees

“Simple and Easy to use”

ProsIt is simple and easy to use and navigate.
ConsSo far its been a great platform to share events, recognized peers.