TravelBank Ratings

Overall

About TravelBank

As seen in "New Apps We Love," "Best Business Apps," and "Best of Business Travel" on the App Store, TravelBank is a smarter way to book business travel, track expenses, and earn rewards. With TravelBank, you can submit an expense report in minutes, or budget an upcoming business trip and earn rewards when you beat your budget. It's 100% free to use, and it only takes minutes to get started. Learn more about TravelBank

Amulya S.
Regional Director
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
March 14, 2019

“Amazing App for an amazing Price (free)”

OverallOne word - "Amazing"
ProsThe ease and simplicity of the product is wonderful. The best part is that you can pull it up on the laptop and finish anything you started on your phone. The Customer service is impeccable. I don't know how you maintain that level of service with a free app. This is a great app and making it free to use, is wonderful. The developer has done a marvelous job.
ConsHonestly there are no Cons considering its free. I would though, definitely suggest some wishful items that can probably make this app extraordinary. 1. Have OCR recognition to catch receipts details. 2. Give user a full access to change anything in their profile, like Company name, company setup and other items. 3. Allow to change/add logo for the reports, with ability to extract as CSV file. Once again I am not classifying these as cons, but suggestions to build on current platform and make it truly an exceptional app.

By Travelator on March 19, 2019
Wow what an awesome review! We're blushing. Glad you find it so easy to use and appreciate the customer service. We actually do employ OCR for receipt scanning and are working on updating the employee profile customization. Great suggestions!
March 14, 2019
Kandi P.
Office, Perks and Events Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
April 17, 2019

“Travel Made Easier at Clearlink”

OverallAs a large company, with locations in different states, and managers traveling to meet with clients, Clearlink was looking for a way to reduce travel spend, but overall have a seamless and streamlined user experience for booking travel. After demoing multiple platforms, Clearlink found TravelBank to be the ideal fit for our growing organization. Not only did TravelBank work heavily with us to refine our existing travel policy, their team is readily available for any questions that arise.
ProsThe TravelBank platform is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Their goal is to have you book a flight from start to finish in under a few minutes, and the process is simple and streamlined to take the headache out of booking travel. Aesthetically, the software is clean, well organized and visually pleasing. Adding users is simple with mass uploads, and deactivating employees is just as easy.
ConsWhile not necessarily a con, TravelBank is continuing to develop new enhancements to their system, which means continued changes for our employees. That said, they're positive changes! There are many items on the roadmap for this year, like rental cars, and as a company that has a high annual travel spend, we can already see we will rely heavily on the upcoming features. As a newer travel platform in an industry that hasn't seen much change or innovation to travel, we're excited to see the enhancements that are being made by TravelBank. As we continue to grow in headcount, the reporting capabilities could be increased to support our needs and provide deeper visibility into employee travel. Being able to integrate with an HRIS to remove the manual process of adding/deactivating users would be a nice addition.
April 17, 2019
Matthew M.
VP of Commercial Programs
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2019

“Easy expense reporting”

OverallThis app has saved me countless hours through its intuitive setup
ProsLove that it scans the receipt pic for as much info as possible. Also love that TB will send report straight to accounting or cfo
ConsWould like a little more control and the ability to add multiple expenses under one title. Also to change the expense report name
July 26, 2019
Rodline S.
Staff Accountant
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
July 22, 2019

“Pure Genius and Ease!”

Overallmy overall experience is great so far! I have a great rep.
ProsI like that the software is very easy to use.
ConsI don't believe i have the option to create a different expense besides General Expense.
July 22, 2019
Jonathan N.
Vendor Performance Lead
February 11, 2019

“Helpful, streamlined and the rewards are great!”

ProsVery intuitive and straight-forward. My preferred booking method is Google Flights and this was right up there in terms of bringing the information into a streamlined UI. It makes decision-making much simpler when booking.
ConsI flew Southwest, and the check-in process for Southwest is cutthroat. If you don't check in 24 hours at the dot, you get pretty lousy seating options. TravelBank didn't notify me of check-in until almost 10 minutes had passed since it opened up. This was long enough of a disparity that I got almost the very last boarding position. I set my own alarm for the return flight check-in to avoid this problem on the return flight. Check-in notification emails should go out exactly when it is time.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
January 2, 2019

“More admin features would be nice”

OverallThe service seems very effective at helping coordinate expenses, and encouraging employees to easily book their own travel arrangements under one over-arching umbrella; however, for small teams that don't need extra expense tracking the features are a bit over-inflated and underwhelming on the administration front.
ProsThe online platform is very simple and straightforward; integration with company credit card is seamless; customer service is lightning fast!
ConsLacking in high level admin functions - managing multiple traveler profiles: i.e. adding in multiple frequent traveler programs simultaneously and to the same contact etc. I have not yet seen any price breaks/negotiated lower rates for any of my travel searches.

By Travelator on January 4, 2019
Hi there, thanks for the incredibly valuable feedback. We're continually working to diversify and augment our travel inventory, so hopefully you'll see more lower rates soon. We're also happy to share that we have many improvements to administrative features in the works! As such, we would love to hear out your ideas in more detail, so if you'd be open to it, please shoot us a note at support@travelbank.com and reference this Capterra review; we'll take it from there!
January 2, 2019
Niara P.
Operations Analyst
Insurance, 11-50 employees
March 6, 2018

“Quick but sometimes confusing”

ProsIts an easy way to get reimbursed. I know that once I submit a charge, it will seamlessly be taken care of on the back end
ConsSometimes the expense report vs individual charges gets confusing. I'll create a charge but cannot figure out how to put it in an expense report to submit it or how to submit it without using a whole report (I don't have many expenses so I am often only submitting one charge)

By Travelator on March 9, 2018
Thanks for the review Niara! You can submit expenses directly from the main "Expenses" screen by tapping "Submit" in the top-right on mobile, or clicking the 3-dot menu in the top-right on desktop; this will directly generate a report named "General Expenses" and submit it to your manager, and works great if you just have a few expenses each month. To assign expenses to a report, all you have to do is create a new report first from the "Reports" section of the menu. You can then create expenses directly from the new report you've just created. Also, each time you create a new expense from the main "Expenses" screen you can choose to assign it to any open Report. Hope that helps and let us know any time you have further questions or feedback!
Jay P.
Sales
Building Materials, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“Travel ”

ProsThis is the most user friendly expense software I have ever used.
ConsThe lack of segments. I would like to see more options.
August 2, 2019
Allen H.
Vice President
Chemicals, 501-1000 employees

“Ease of use”

ProsTravekBank makes traveling life so easy. Mobile camera capture the receipts and make logging into the system a breeze.
ConsIt's a great system - no complaints. The system allows me to do it all.
Angela C.
Partnerships
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1001-5000 employees

“Great for Employees”

ProsAs a consumer, my favorite feature are the rewards (points to redeem gift cards) you receive for spending under your budget!
ConsI don't think the budgets set are realistic. I don't see how companies are saving because it allows employees to spend a LOT on flights on hotels. Even though the rewards are great, it's because the budgets are set really high.

By Travelator on February 28, 2019
Hi Angela, glad you're enjoying the rewards! Our budgets are calculated with our proprietary algorithm based on a live feed of real-time data. If at any time you see budgets that you feel are too high OR too low, feel free to send them in to support@travelbank.com and we'll take a look!
Jesus S.
Solultions Advisor
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

“Easy to use”

ProsEasy to use Prices seemed pretty much the same on airlines direct website I would negotiate with airline directly on offering discounts.
ConsPrices seemed pretty much the same on airlines direct website I would negotiate with airline directly on offering discounts.
Brendan O.
Senior Operations Analyst
Insurance, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2018

“fast and easy to use ”

OverallMakes it quick and easy to file expenses
ProsIt is extremely easy to add expenses on the go. Takes a minute or two to add an expense and file a report.
ConsI mostly expense Uber/Lyft rides - it would be nice if the receipts automatically uploaded so I wouldn't have to screenshot each one. Or some kind of partnership with Uber/Lyft so that there is an option to automatically expense a particular trip within the Uber/Lyft app while the ride is being ordered.

By Travelator on March 9, 2018
Hi Brendan, thanks for the review! One way to make expensing rideshares more easily is to simply forward the email receipts to us, and we'll automatically generate expenses for you: https://support.travelbank.com/getting-started-with-expenses/for-employees/forwarding-email-receipts With Uber, you can even use the instructions for "From your Personal Email Account" to set "email+domain@receipts.travelbank.com" as your "Work" email address in the Uber app, and those receipts will get forwarded automatically! Please don't hesitate to let us know any other questions or feedback you may have.
March 7, 2018
JOAN J.
Finance Manager - North America Region
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“Great. I love working with Connor Lawrence and the Travel Team. ”

OverallThis APP allows the Finance Team to quickly audit the expense reports. Very user friendly. I also personally love the travel options. I went on a trip to MX for business and I have only positive things about the service. I forgot to say for improvements, please add a field so we can add the Gl Account number for future to assist with Accounting postings.
ProsThe ease of use of the APP and desktop version, the friendly staff, and the 24 hour concierge service.
ConsWe would like some additional features which has been shared with Connor for future upgrades. We would prefer the customer and description fields to be mandatory. We also need a Job Task field so we can easily use for job accounting postings. Also the Admin cannot see if an EE's expense report is still unsubmitted or if he is still in his Supervisor's box for approval. I always have to ask Conner Lawrence to investigate. Would prefer a canned report that would let the Admin know this information.
Aleksandar V.
Entertainment, Self-employed

“Overall Great Software!”

ProsI liked that it was very easy to use because the UI is very minimalistic.
ConsI did not like that the software could not recognize other currencies.
Internet, Unspecified
March 6, 2018

“Super helpful app for managing travel and expenses!”

ProsPowerful mobile app makes it easy to take photos and record expenses, like that you can set up rewards for booking travel, can even hook up with your bank account
ConsThere aren't that many detractors that I can think of for why to use this application, a lot of it comes down to your preference on the user interface. As an admin the reporting can be a little hard to find for the first time but is otherwise very user friendly
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
March 19, 2019

“Useful Review with Room for Improvement”

ProsCustomer service was wonderful! Brenda helped me immensely, though I was hoping to book my flight myself.
ConsThis was my first time using TravelBank and the experience could have been better. I was trying to find a flight from Vancouver, BC to Phoenix, AZ, however numerous attempts still left me with no results and to try again.

By Travelator on March 22, 2019
We're glad to hear Brenda was able to help you out but apologize that was an extra step you had to take for this booking. We'll pass this on to our product team to see what the issue may have been. Thanks for the feedback and we hope you avoid this problem in the future with any bookings! We appreciate your patience and taking the time to let us know.
March 19, 2019
Jordan G.
Veterinary Technician
April 28, 2018

“Very easy to use and the rewards are amazing. ”

ProsThe most I like about this is how easy the app is to use and if you need help there is always someone there to answer the questions you have.
ConsI didn't have much trouble booking with the app, as a new user it did take a minute to become familiar with the the search engine but after that booking my flight was very simple . The app also great technical support and responded promptly with any questions I did have .
April 28, 2018
Steve P.
Customer Success Engineer
February 22, 2019

“Why TravelBank sucks”

ProsThe chat feature is okay. Representatives will respond fairly quickly.
ConsWhen booking my flight to Bahrain, the following happened: 1. They only booked 4 of the 6 legs I requested, leaving my final destination as Kuwait City rather than Bahrain 2. They didn't add my frequent flyer number to the reservation as I had requested 3. My preferred airlines disappeared from the list the day I went to make my reservation. After waiting several hours, one of the airlines returned literally minutes before I was heading out of the office on a vacation. 4. My selected itinerary was originally in budget, but after entering my details and clicking the confirm button, the price magically jumped $200 and required my manager to approve. 5. Seat selection was not available on all legs, and the ones I selected were ignored when the system made my reservation.

By Travelator on February 27, 2019
Steve, we¿re so sorry about this difficult experience, as it¿s certainly not up to our standards. Your Customer Success Manager will work with you directly on making this up to you, and also rest assured that everything we¿ve learned from this situation will go towards improving the future experience for you and all of our other users. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out any time for any further feedback or questions!
February 22, 2019
Davis N.
VP - Operations
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“TravelBank has been the best expense tool I've used”

OverallMakes expenses so much easier.
Pros- Customer service is Top 1% - everyone I've interacted with from Connor to the rest of the travel team has been responsive and rewarding.
Cons- Still confused about the travel booking since it doesn't verify/confirm my booking right away so for last-minute trips, I'm cautious about using it.
Salil K.
Software Developer
Computer & Network Security, 10,001+ employees
February 11, 2019

“Review by Salil Kanetkar”

ProsThe software is very convenient to use and money saving too. I have already recommended it to a few colleagues of mine.
ConsDuring my first usage, I had some confusion about the usability of the UI. It led me to some confusion and I ended up purchasing a ticket twice. But the customer support staff was able to help me with it.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“TravelBank rocks”

OverallGreat CX
ProsEase of use and management process. Team does their reports.
ConsNot much. Solid app and process. Very happy
December 18, 2018
Bob B.
VP Community Relations and Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“All in ONE”

OverallEasy to use, great functionality and is a huge time saver.
ProsFor a busy traveler and to help your life when you return to the office. The TravelBank has you covered, an all in one app to keep you on track!
Conssome of the ways to do reports but was easily resolved
201-500 employees
February 14, 2018

“Awesome travel budgeting and rewards!”

ProsIt's awesome to have an application where you can budget travel expenses and then get rewarded for saving! Very cool concept and the user experience is done very well!
ConsIt could be cool to have more types of rewards to use the points on. There is a good selection today but looking forward to more in the future.
February 14, 2018
Lyle F.
Co-Founder and CEO
Computer Games, Unspecified
February 13, 2018

“Awesome modern app that's easy to setup!”

ProsSimple travel bookings and budgeting in a clean, clutter-free interface. All enterprise software should be like this.
February 13, 2018
Christopher H.
Computer Games, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“TravelBank”

OverallWhen I travel I use TravelBank, it just makes things so much easier. Before I started using this I googled or Binged searches to find locations, prices, etc for the area I was in. This makes it super easy for your traveling needs.
ProsFeatures, ease of use, and a simple interface to avoid confusion. This app is very well done, I like the layout and the features, as its great when I have to travel. I am able to instantly find any flights, hotels/motels, etc within a short time.
ConsIts easy to use when you get used to it, so it will take some time before you really get comfortable with all the features.
April 29, 2019
Adam L.
Retail, 51-200 employees

“TravelBank review”

ProsOffering a free software for this is excellent. The ease of taking pictures and having receipts scanned is great.
ConsThe app is a little laggy, Scanning receipts takes a awhile.
March 7, 2019

“A dedicated travel agent at the tip of your fingers!”

ProsTravelBank's in-app chat support is fantastic. The representatives can quickly an easily complete tasks that would otherwise be a hassle: alter itinerary, book upgraded seats, make special requests to hotel, etc. As a typical startup "road warrior" without a secretary, this saves me tons of time and offloads the mental energy of worrying about these tasks. Having TravelBank is like having a dedicated, always-available travel agent -- someone who's got my back!
ConsTravelBank is still a new platform that has plenty of room to grow into more advanced features. But the basics you need are all there and work smoothly. Anything else can be accomplished for you by the support staff.

By Travelator on April 1, 2019
We're glad you're enjoying the in-app support and found our representatives helpful. Saving you time and energy is our top priority, so we're happy to hear that. As you said, we're constantly growing and hope you continue to enjoy the new features. Thanks for the review!
March 7, 2019
Jordan M.
Member Experience Lead
April 24, 2018

“Travelbank makes reimbursement and expense tracking easy!”

ProsIt's easy to upload receipts and submit expenses for reimbursement. Travelbank has also made it easy to book flights directly from their desktop site!
ConsI would love to get additional emails when my expense report has been approved and reimbursement has been posted to my account. After an initial confirmation email letting me know I submitted a report there's a lack of communication.
Pat P.
Director of Evangelism
March 12, 2019

“Easy Flight/Hotel Booking”

OverallI've booked a few flights and hotels with TravelBank. Good experience so far, responsive customer support when I did hit an issue.
ProsWeb UI is up-to-date and user friendly Employees are rewarded for smart choices while companies save money
ConsNothing really to dislike, to be honest. Some of the instructions passed through from the hotel was unclear, but that wasn't TravelBank's fault.

By Travelator on March 15, 2019
Hi Pat, thanks for the review and glad you're enjoying the rewards! If there is ever any confusion due to unclear instructions from the hotel, our customer support team is always on standby to help at support@travelbank.com.
March 12, 2019
Abbie S.
Head of Cameo UK/Europe
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“Easy to book and super affordable”

OverallAwesome - easiest flight booking ever!
ProsThe flights were easy to find and the details were easy to read! Flights were actually cheaper via TravelBank than directly through the airline website. The passenger details were easy to fill out too. No ads for hire cars and hotels etc so pretty seamless experience
ConsWould have preferred more airline choice!

By Travelator on February 26, 2019
Hey Abbie, So glad to hear that you're finding our booking experience easy to use! We're constantly working to expand our inventory, so any time you have suggestions or requests feel free to send them in to support@travelbank.com.
February 21, 2019
February 15, 2019

“Really User Friendly ”

Pros- Simple dashboard that allows you easily to navigate on both website or app - Estimate budgets, shows your the average cost per night
Cons- "earn up to $XX" can be confused for new users
February 15, 2019
February 11, 2019

“customer service is great ”

Proscustomer service- available almost all the time
Consflexibility around travel plans and not being able to chose the seats

By Travelator on February 22, 2019
Hi there, glad you are happy with our customer service, as that is of utmost importance to us! Seat selection is available on all flights where the airlines allow it, on both flight selection and checkout screens. If you have any troubles, you can always contact one of our agents during / after you book and they'll be more than happy to help you secure the best seat you can get! Could you please elaborate more around what you'd like to see regarding "flexibility around travel plans"? Thanks again for the feedback!
Becky R.
Business Owner
April 27, 2018

“Saved money booking my first trip thru your app; finding flight info later was not so straitforward.”

OverallThrough a referral code I was able to save twenty percent, if I am remembering correctly. That's what got me to try out and book through your app for the first time. Thank you!
ProsSaving money and comparing flight itinerary options; I haven't used the mileage tracker yet, but hear that it is great.
ConsThat flights I booked through the app were not easy to find in your app later when I went to see the details on flight dates/times, etc. I kept seeing budget info, but not flight details. I eventually found the flights and was able to add them to the airline apps later, which was helpful.
April 27, 2018
Karla C.
fraud analyst
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
August 1, 2019

“TravelBank”

ProsI really like the promotions, sales, and offers that the website offers to the user.
ConsDoes not list ALL flights available in other websites.
August 1, 2019
Donald M.
Director of Facilities
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
July 16, 2019

“Love this app”

ProsIts very easy to use, keeps us organized.
ConsI have to stay committed to taking pictures of receipts
July 16, 2019
Ayala J.
HR Manager
Online Media, 11-50 employees

“Great software!”

OverallWe wanted our employees to have the freedom to choose their own flights. With Travelbank our team books their own flights without asking us for approval.
Prossuper easy to use. our team really like it. Also, changing or canceling flights it's easy because always the team helps you with that.
ConsI'd like as an admin to get to my email, employees fights.

By Travelator on February 28, 2019
Hey Ayala, so glad that TravelBank has simplified business travel for your team. Thanks for the feedback around admin email receipt functionality, that is something we're actively investigating!
William B.
Development Manager
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Great service”

ProsSo far, the ease of interface and interaction with customer service
ConsNot seeing option for government employee pricing, nor are my reservations pairing with my respective airline or hotel rewards accounts

By Travelator on February 22, 2019
Thanks for both the positive and constructive feedback, William. Your flight reservations should automatically pair to your airline loyalty program as long as you enter your frequent flyer number at checkout -- please don't hesitate to reach out to support@travelbank.com if this isn't happening for you!
February 18, 2019
Kristi P.
Chief Do-Gooder
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 30, 2018

“Easy travel booking for business? Yes, please!”

OverallNot a lot of excess to sort through when using the app. I appreciated how easy it was to navigate and select just what I needed. I also like that it aggregated Southwest Airlines when a lot of the other searches don't.
ProsIt was extremely easy to use. I booked my flight in just a few minutes! It was also referred to me by an organization I trust, so it made taking the leap a no-brainer.
ConsI didn't like that I could only book it via the app, but they have since fixed that, so I look forward to trying the desktop version in the future.
April 30, 2018
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“TravelBank made it easy to track my expenses for a business trip to NYC”

ProsTravelBank made it super easy to track and submit my travel expenses. There's functionality to generate a final expense report, TravelBank's interface makes it a breeze to categorize expenses, and finding flights was ridiculously easy.
ConsTravelBank takes a lot of memory on your phone and uses a lot of data when you are not on a wifi network. If you are on wifi when adding expenses to your report, there's a good chance the application will close part way through adding the expense.
1001-5000 employees
March 14, 2018

“My first choice travel app ”

ProsIts easy to use and free. Furthermore the service is great and I can additionally use it as a desktop version.
Ron L.
Director of Franchise Development
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Eazy peazy”

OverallI've just started using it, but it's pretty simple.
ProsVery easy to use. Makes doing my expenses a breeze!
ConsThey only issue I've seen so far is that you should add more categories.
July 29, 2019
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“TravelBank is really fun and easy to use!”

OverallKnowing what my budget is for a business trip, and having all my expenses in one place easy to refer back to.
ProsTravelBank is super easy to use and I like knowing what my budget is for business trips. Great way to keep your employees informed on budgets and make it easy for them to book business trips.
ConsNothing! I thought booking my flight through the system was easy to do. I can't wait to continue using more of the systems features.
March 8, 2019

“Easy, Simple & Straight Forward”

ProsEasily tells you how much to budget, and provides options in that range. Super simple!
ConsI thought the pricing was a bit higher and could have gotten better deals if I had went outside of the system.

By Travelator on April 1, 2019
Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you're enjoying your experience and found it easy to use. We're continually working on getting better deals and hope you find the pricing to be even better as we do so. We appreciate the review!
March 8, 2019
Winston H.
PhD Candidate
Research, 10,001+ employees
March 14, 2018

“Great tool for tracking expenses and generating reports. ”

OverallExpense tracking and receipt management are the two biggest benefits.
ProsEasily captures and processes receipts submitted through both the internal camera and e-mails. Generates beautiful expense reports that can easily be submitted for reimbursal. I no longer need to keep paper receipts. Easily able to move between the iOS app and the web application.
Thor W.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2019

“Easy”

OverallEasier to accommodate than searching travel aggregate sites.
ProsSimplicity across the board. Auto-populate everything. Awesome.
ConsI was hesitant at first, but everything worked as advertised.

By Travelator on March 27, 2019
We're glad you found it easy and simple- that's the goal of our design team, so they'll be happy to hear that! Keep enjoying and let us know if you ever run into any problems; we're always here to help. Thanks for the review!
March 26, 2019
Russ D.
Regional Sales Director
February 6, 2019

“The Simple way to book travel.”

OverallAnother thing that helps companies and still has a positive outcome for employees is the reward system that is built in. If the company credit card is used, some people feel they lose their points. But here there are credits applied to the individual.
ProsIt is rare that you can find and book flights in 20 seconds, but it is possible with TravelBank. They have made this super simple to get completed.
ConsAs with any software, I always wonder if they are finding all available flights when I do a search.

By Travelator on February 26, 2019
Hey Russ, "2 minutes or less" is our mantra -- so we're glad you're beating even that! Any time you find or even suspect a particular search result to be missing, feel free to contact us at support@travelbank.com and we'll look into it right away!
February 6, 2019
Gary W.
Vice President
May 8, 2018

“Software for the frequent traveler to help organize any event.”

ProsI personally like that I can accumulate credit card and airline points through this software. Not to mention, you will earn reward points as well. That's always a plus.
ConsSometimes it takes longer for the app to open, but that may just be a user issue and not a software issue. Other than that, I really like this program.
May 8, 2018
Luis B.
Agent
April 26, 2018

“Great ”

ProsEase of use was the number one feature that really impressed about the application, within five minutes I had already booked my flight with help by the automated response team which promptly sent me a response to any questions that I do have .
ConsThe application doesn't give detailed flight windows to how far one could book out for your trip, there were just no flights available if you were trying to book about ten to twelve months out. As soon as I inquired with a representative they did let me know how far I could book out which was reassuring and they helped me with any other questions I had, which was great because I was a bit confused at first.
April 26, 2018
Mark H.
Director of Operations.
April 24, 2018

“Very easy to use and navigate ”

ProsEasy to navigate, I like the ability to sort through flight options and I also like how the company can earn savings as well as the individual.
ConsI still need to explore reports and how to limit users access to our company card. Also, our company pays for flights for our consultants, so I am interested in learning more about that process.
Lindsey L.
Team Lead East, Tier 1 Support
Design, 501-1000 employees
April 24, 2018

“Pretty easy to use right off the bat, but seems a bit unintuitive when logging back on.”

ProsCan quickly book flights for work with no hassle. There are also pretty decent pro tips when you first get started to help you navigate around the platform; this is super helpful.
ConsWhile it was pretty easy to use right off the bat, it seemed a bit unintuitive when logging back on to try and check out flight details.