Systum Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About Systum

Use the power of Systum¿s order management software to increase sales orders and improve customer satisfaction. Use workflows and automations to streamline the ordering process, reducing the chance for human error and speeding up the time from order to fulfillment. Automatically sync inventory, orders, and sales across all your channels. Make it easy for buyers to find and place orders. Learn more about Systum

Clare D.
Managing Director
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2018

“Simple to set up, very helpful enablement team. Showed me how I can expand how and where I can sell”

OverallI can see everything about my customers, and really understand what products I have where. Hopefully as the information grows in the application, it will give me really good business intelligence to help me grow my business.
ProsPowerful software solution which lets me see what my customers are doing. It has made it really easy for me to understand what I have in stock and which of my customers are buying what. It has made it less daunting for me to look to sell on other channels and marketplaces, and hopefully I will be able to successfully market to them. The set up process was simple, with the consultants making improvements to my process and to my website which I hope will bring real benefit. The software is upgraded automatically, so I get access to new capabilities as soon as it is released. Overall I am really pleased I made the switch from having my information on my customers, marketing and sales in different places. I can see how I can now take my products out to new customers and hopefully get them to buy from me rather than anywhere else!
ConsI had to learn several new processes to really get the best from Systum. I was used to the way all my other apps worked, so I ahd to learn how best to do this in Systum. It didn't take long as the interface is simple, however the first time through each process was a little daunting.
Michael M.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2019

“Systum Software”

ProsInventory management and sales integration
ConsIt's still young. Marketing portion could be more robust like emails. Website design could be easier/more robust. Might be nice with integration like Divi Builder or something. There seems to be a lot of duplication with opportunities/Leads/tasks/activities.
September 27, 2019
Fabian R.
IT Professional
March 27, 2018

“Makes owning a business 10 time easier”

OverallHaving everything in one place makes a huge difference! Before I was using 4 different software to track inventory, accounting, production, payment processing, it was all over the place, now, its all in one spot!
ConsI am excited, and hopeful, that an app will be developed shortly. It would be easy to just push a button on my phone to publish material etc. Otherwise, smooth sailing thus far!
March 27, 2018
Matt P.
January 11, 2018

“Great! The product's ease of use is its greatest asset.”

ProsEase of use and customer support. I'm not the most adept computer guy so this product makes it easy for the novice.
January 11, 2018
samantha I.
System Administrater
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2018

“Systum is so easy to use and understand! The team at Systum is so helpful.”

OverallSystum Software is flexible and functional. It fits with any company and its growth.
ProsI love how functional and flexible the software is. If there is something we need, the team at Systum gets on it and makes it happen.
ConsDue to the fact that Systum is a newer company, they are still learning and upgrading. So some items that would be an obvious are still being introduced.
July 31, 2018
11-50 employees
January 9, 2018

“Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.”

ProsMakes owning a business 10 time easier. I love the interface, practicality, ease, and how extensive the program is -they really did think of everything.
Holly A.
Business Manager/Owner
Consumer Goods, Self-employed
October 23, 2018

“Thank you!”

OverallSystum has been able to take our business off of just selling on Amazon. We can't wait to see what is ahead for us!
ProsThe ability to still use our original website and make it possible to sell from it!
ConsNothing yet! So far everything has gone well!
October 23, 2018
Letitia F.
Founder ' CEO
January 9, 2018

“Systum is amazing! I can manage my CRM, marketing, inventory , and more from one source! ”

ProsIt's user friendly, simple and productive! It allows me as a business owner to manage marketing, my CRM, inventory and more under one umbrella....Systum!
Andy M.
January 10, 2018

“Great software, great people behind it, I love everything in one place!”

ProsHaving everything in one place makes a huge difference! Before I was using 4 different software to track inventory, accounting, production, payment processing, it was all over the place, now, its all in one spot!
ConsManaging pictures to post on the website is a bit clunky, however, there has already been improvement made, they just need a few more!
January 10, 2018