CompanyCam Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.7/5

About CompanyCam

As field service management contractors, were always on the go, sometimes hitting four or five locations per day, which makes communication even more crucial. We found that taking photos helped us when writing bids, coordinating with our crews, and handling customer disputes, but getting them organized created a huge headache. Users can take unlimited photos which are location and time stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securely to track field activities. Learn more about CompanyCam

Jacob H.
Residential Roofing Director
January 11, 2018

“CompanyCam is my work memory and has increased communication within the office. I love it. ”

OverallThe benefits of using CompanyCam would be increased communication in the office and with customers, increased productivity because all progress is being photographed and time tracked, better "photographic" memory of past problems at projects, and the ability to prove what the project looked like before we started working. CompanyCam has been an invaluable resource with employee accountability. Our employees take photos throughout the day so my manager can better understand the effectively or lack their of on the job. We are able to communicate better with homeowners with photos which allows us to clarify problem areas on the projects and explain those easier. Finally CompanyCam gives us absolute proof of issues that were on the project before we got there. For example we saved money this year by showing a homeowner that the dent in their gutter was there before we roofed their house, same story with cracks in driveways, and deteriorated siding. CompanyCam makes it easy for my guys in the field to take the photos I have wanted them to take for years. Now we actually do get the photos and save them correctly.
ProsThe best part of the software is the ability to see what all of my guys are up to out in the field and communicate with photos. I have had hundreds of conversations with employees in the field who are able to explain their problems to me with photos so that I know we are on the same page. Plus I can see the progress of the job throughout the day to make sure everyone is on task.
ConsEvery once in a while we would have duplicate addresses which was frustrating. I think this has been corrected.
January 11, 2018
Jordan B.
Area Sales Representative
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2018

“CompanyCam makes the overall customer experience so much better and workflow smoother!”

OverallA large benefit to CompanyCam is having all of our jobs, photos and notes in one place. Everyone in the company can access the information and makes notes so we are all on the same page. If I miss something during my initial inspection, having these photos to turn to really helps minimize any mistakes on my end. Pictures are worth 1,000 words and that's so true so when we are about to start and finish a project in a customers home.
ProsI love having all of the photos of each job at my fingertips. I show these pictures to my customers and they are impressed. I review each job with my install manager and our installs go so much smoother. Having before and after photos really sets us apart from the competition and we can show how great our quality of work is. Must have tool.
ConsI don't have any issues with CompanyCam. At times I have to wait for photos to load, but that is normal with any online photo storage software. I don't know what I would do to make the application any better. There are updates from time to time that keep enhancing the experience.
Events Services, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2018

“Pictures provide knowledge”

Overall CompanyCam is an effective and clear means of communication for your company. This is a very simple software with huge results - Your company will be more reliable, trusted and efficient.
ProsCompanyCam provides real-time, reliable knowledge of your company's daily activities. This is an excellent tool to view job site photos and reports at your fingertips. You can upload to your website, post to social media or send information to your clients. All team members are able to stay on the same page and communicate, monitor progress or in some cases, work together for a resolution.
ConsI work with this software and find no issues.
October 16, 2018
Stephen R.
Sales & Marketing
January 15, 2018

“Very satisfied with Company Cam. Has improved efficiency in sales, installation & service depts.”

OverallMassive increase in overall efficiency. Information is power in the HVAC industry and the information that is immediately sent back to managers from technicians in the field is invaluable. It is quick and easy to use, and quick and easy to sort and organize data.
ProsQuick photo option and the reports. I put together a report for every job that I sell. It used to take me 15 minutes - upload photos, organize them, print them, label them. Now it takes less than two minutes. This makes a huge difference when I am running up to 6-8 sales calls a day from April to October in a very busy seasonal business.
ConsSystem needs to work better when there is limited cell service. In my opinion, the app should be able to operate without any Wifi or cellular signal, uploading and updating the information once a signal is restored.
David S.
Business Partner
March 24, 2019

“A must use app for any business in the home improvement or construction service industries! ”

OverallCompanyCam is an easy to use app for any field worker needing to take pictures of homes/buildings and share valuable information received from the photos, projects, and/or user's comments. This app has improved the way our field staff communicates with our office staff on a daily basis. Better communication has helped our exterior remodeling company deliver our products and services in a more consistent way. Our customer experience and satisfaction is at an all time high. Many thanks to CompanyCam for helping us with this number one problem in the industry!
ProsImproved communication between our field and office staff.
ConsThe A/R features aren't necessary, in my honest opinion.
March 24, 2019
Ashley M.
Systems Manager
April 3, 2019

“Organizes Photos ”

OverallIt's helped us to organize our project photos. We don't need to spend a lot of time looking through our devices trying to find a specific photo because we're able to just upload them to CompanyCam and find them when searching for the specific project.
ProsWe're able to organize photos from job sites under specific projects without having to manual upload each one. This allows you to upload multiple photos at once.
ConsSo far we have not come across any cons. It's been working as intended for our company.
April 3, 2019
Wayne M.
Framing Install Manager
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
January 12, 2018

“Save time and money , document your jobs start to finish.”

OverallBecause they are constantly updating and improving the quality of this app I had to purchase a new phone that is compatible.
ProsI can document jobs just using my phone. Our driver's post pictures of all materials delivered to the job. This tool is a valuable resource for documenting the time line of your jobs. This information is available for all of my team members to access in real time. When I document damaged product or missing items using this program my team members can immediately order repairs or replacement product. In a fast paced production environment using CompanyCam will save time and money.
Timothy M.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
January 9, 2018

“Super easy to use, easy to get pictorial info from the field to the office”

OverallBetter customer satisfaction from pictures and office quality from them.
ProsEase of use and intuitive. This is important with employee turnover. No need to hold lengthy training sessions. Gets information from the field to the office instantly. Great tool.
ConsCan be a challenge when not in cell service or wifi. Several times users have taken pictures and they have not saved. I don't like the fact you have to "save" each picture after taking. I would prefer that to happen automatically. It would be helpful if the app would save the pics on the phone and automatically download them when cell service or wifi was restored.
Amber R.
June 20, 2019

“Awesome tool”

OverallThe guys in the field have a tool now that they can use to take pictures, and not have all of the pictures stored on their phone. They take a lot more pictures now, which don't have to be shared another (more difficult) way, and in real time! We had a major job with over 400 photos which we were able to just click a link and share with the owner who needed documentation of the repairs we had to do on their roof.
ProsAll our job pictures are in ONE place now, no more texting, emailing, downloading pictures for jobs.
ConsHonestly I'm sitting here thinking and right now I cannot think of one thing I do not like about it.
June 20, 2019
Jason W.
Roofing Specialist
January 15, 2018

“One of the best apps I use daily!”

OverallHelps me daily with my job.
ProsI use this app daily for my job and couldn't imagine not having it now. It allows my to keep track of all my jobs and look back at past jobs to refresh my memory without having to go back to the site.
ConsI do not really have any Cons with this app. Occasionally you get the update bugs but that is pretty normal with most apps. Everything functions pretty well daily.
Mike D.
Executive Project Manager
January 15, 2018

“This is a huge help in making sure the accuracy in measuring roofs.”

ProsEase of getting an accurate roof measurement in a matter of minutes. Besides giving the amount of squares, it also figures rake edges, eaves, valley ridge and hip measurements etc.
ConsSome locations are not always easy to see entire roof and get measurements because of trees and shadows. Also had trouble seeing a few roofs at all, but very few. Sometimes ground views are not available. When looking at overall views from S,N,E,W views, many times it is very difficult to locate exact house because so many in neighborhood look exactly the same.
Shelley S.
August 13, 2019

“Company Cam is Great”

OverallEasy to use, easy to train, good picture quality. You can produce quick reports, quickly allows editing reports and more.
ProsVery easy to use. It works with other software like Job Nimbus. Picture quality is good. Ability to comment on photos, make notations on photos.
ConsI wish the report layout was customizable to better suit our needs.
August 13, 2019
Zach B.
Roofing Specialist
April 18, 2018

“I use Company Cam everyday for my work. It is intuative and easy to use.”

OverallQuick photo capturing, high quality photos, easy to share, and a product that I feel confident recommending.
ProsI like that Company Cam allows for an almost instant connection to anyone connected to our account when we post a photo. If I take a photo, someone in Lincoln can see it almost immediately. I also enjoy their AR option which allows for measuring pitch and skylights.
ConsI think that Company Cam is still improving and allowing for their platform to run smoother, but sometimes I feel that the software can be buggy and glitch out.
Jason N.
Foreman for a site utility contractor
January 9, 2018

“Very useful, especially when going back to projects that I didnt start but I will be finishing”

ProsSaves me from having to remember everything. Just take a picture and all the info is there whenever I need it. I can also look at anything the other users in my company post for reference or follow ups.
ConsI would love to have video capabilities. My only complaint is the app is slow to refresh when trying to add photos or new jobs.
Vincent S.
Bossman
January 9, 2018

“After using this service I couldn't and wouldn't be without it. What an amazing tool for contractors”

OverallAccess to realtime progress on all my jobs. Verification of work done for our clients. Able to diagnose problems from the office using Company Cam.
ProsAbility for clients as well as all my foremen to access pictures showing whats been done. We offer a timeline of pictures for our clients to see the progress of the roof installation.
Paul M.
Sales Representative
January 9, 2018

“Awesome. Nothing bad. Customer service and support is far above average.”

ProsExtremely user friendly. Photos are very clear and easy to edit. It is very helpful to be able to forward photos to someone else without have to save them to me phone. I have built many inspection reports using this software. This has been invaluable, as well.
Stephanie C.
Production Manager
April 27, 2018

“Love this program for my business!”

ProsIt is easily shared within our company. Love the before and after pictures. Love the ease of sharing pictures with customers and suppliers.
ConsThe GPS location. When arriving on a job, the address doesn't always pull up. It will say it is 3 miles away.
April 27, 2018
Lee L.
Finance Manager
March 7, 2018

“Love love love Company Cam!”

OverallThis software makes my company more efficient and helps our revenue increase when we send photos to insurance companies.
ProsFrom day one, everyone in my company was on board with the software change. We were using Dropbox, but always having issues. The day we switched over to Company Cam, it has made everyone's work life so much easier. In the long run, it has saved us time and money. I would recommend it to anyone!
March 7, 2018
Luis C.
Software Developer
201-500 employees
March 29, 2018

“Save a photographic record of your projects”

OverallTo have a tool that gives a different approach to the recording of progress in the work or projects, since it uses the photographic advance, although it is more for the physical projects sector, I have managed to find much use in the computer area
ProsThis application is excellent, it is the first time I use some of this type and I loved it, it was recommended by a colleague and it is very useful, it allows you to keep track of your projects but in a photographic and chronological way, I example I use it to have a record of meetings with clients, it helps you to remember better the projects, who are involved and what they want precisely, really that a very important visual complement, try it, I recommend it.
ConsAt first it may seem a little useless to say the least, since normally in my area you are not used to this type of tools, so you may stop using it, but give an opportunity and you will find how useful it can be.
March 29, 2018
Eric W.
Adjuster
January 9, 2018

“This is the most convenient photo application out there. Does everything we need it to do. ”

ProsI'm in the office a majority of the time, so having photos show up in real-time is helpful in speeding up my work. I no longer have to wait for someone to email or text me pictures. The editing features are extremely handy. It's also nice for multiple people to be able to add comments to each picture, so it's not necessarily tied to only one person.
Jose M.
Superintendent
January 15, 2018

“Great experience for watching job progress.”

ProsI like that we can look at any one of our jobs and see % of completion, also marking up picture and sending them for RFIs.
ConsA great option would be that we could video record events at work and then review them at compoanie meetings. Sometimes a picyure doesn't quite explain what is going on on a job site, you would be able to see more of the action.
April 19, 2019

“Company Cam Pros”

OverallCompany cam is easy to use and I enjoy sharing photos with our customers. Seeing a before and after photo is pretty amazing sometimes.
ProsBeing able to share galleries with customers so they can view pictures of their projects is my favorite feature.
ConsMerging photos together is my least favorite because sometimes I lose photos in the process.
April 19, 2019
Michael H.
Marketing/Management/Finance
June 29, 2018

“We love company cam!”

OverallInstant sharing of work photos between employees. Easy to use and master
ProsPhotos instantly show up across every user's device. Easy for the guys to take notes and get quick response on the job
ConsI actually don't have anything negative to say about Company Cam. They're a great company and the owner is super nice.
June 29, 2018
Juan V.
Stone Tech/ Supervisor
January 15, 2018

“It's a good tools for us in the construction Field.”

OverallSeein the process day by day of the work we doo in different project's and we are able to show to new customers what we do.
ProsIt gets the address right away from we're you are. You can also write on the picture it self I need to view a detail.
ConsThe download sometimes it takes a while for it to download the pictures. A better quality or clear picture
Bill C.
August 20, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallCompany cam has allowed our sales and production teams work more in unison with the capabilities of the program
ProsCompany Cam makes documenting and pictures in all stages of construction much simpler
ConsThe only con would be the inability to easily extract images as PDF's

By CompanyCam on August 21, 2019
Glad you're enjoying CompanyCam, Bill!
August 20, 2019
Collin C.
Estimator
August 2, 2019

“Easiest Photo/Info Sharing Software there is”

OverallVery positive experience that I would recommend every time
ProsVery easy to take and annotate picture with any info needed. Very easy to navigate jobs and share albums with colleagues.
ConsNothing that I can really think of. The software has never really given me any problems.
August 2, 2019
Retail, 501-1000 employees
April 18, 2018

“Great Product, Easy to Use”

OverallEvery day Use!
ProsThis is a great software for when I am in the office, I can easily obtain pictures with there exact address when I need it to figure out where people are or for other office use. Simple to navigate through and easy to put on specific filters quickly when looking for one thing.
ConsSometimes the address would be incorrect, but it seems to me that this issue has been cleared up and are working more efficiently.
John M.
January 12, 2018

“We use this software daily for residential remodeling.”

ProsI live the automatic data assigned to each picture: location, etc. The near instant access to all team members is useful to our business.
ConsIt is not integrated with our CRM software. The pictures come out a little dark and not of high enough quality to be used in marketing.
Felipe A.
Sofware Development
Telecommunications, Unspecified
April 9, 2018

“Create your photographic chronology effectively”

OverallTo be able to use an application that would allow me to take the chronological advances of a project, adding annotations, progress to keep a concrete file of visual advances.
ProsFor a project I needed to prepare a file with photos and that they had a chronology to show the progress and someone recommended this application, and be delighted, it was all that I needed and more, it allows you to create projects, where you take the photos of the progress and being able to make notes where you explain what you did, it is perfect to take a visual preview, make presentations to the bosses and for personal projects, try it.
ConsAt first it may take a bit to understand or get used to the tool because for many it is a new way of working, but nothing that a video tutorial on YouTube does not solve.
April 9, 2018
Caleb L.

“Saves time and money!”

ProsBeing able to look up details of projects I forgot or forgot to write down. Being able to search by project name, address etc.
ConsThe photos show too small sometimes depending on what size or configuration of monitor I am using. The tagging method is a little awkward.
Amber B.
office manager
July 22, 2019

“Ease”

OverallIt helps keep all our pictures together
ProsI love the ease of this , my guys can use it no problem at all/.
ConsI really have no problems with it. We love this
July 22, 2019
Vlad N.
June 28, 2019

“Time Saver”

OverallGreat tool to save your time. It keeps everything organized.
ProsEasy Access, Cloud Storage, Notation Tools.
ConsI do not have any problems with software.
June 28, 2019
Michael W.
Principal

“A bit frusterating”

ProsStores (most) pictures of projects indefinitely.
ConsDoesn't work well with OS. I set up the project in my car, then I need to take a picture, or I'll need to set it up all over again. Then I click the screen off and put the phone in my pocket to greet the customer, etc. When I pull my phone out to take pictures, I then need to go through the process of selecting an existing project, take pictures here, etc, to begin taking pictures. Then, if I don't save the last picture, when I get to my next stop, the app will be frozen in camera mode for several minutes before I can set up the new project and take pictures.
Chris H.
September 30, 2019

“Pretty Good App”

OverallOver all I am pretty satisfied with the application...
ProsI have had this application for a little more than a year now and the picture taking capabilities a re good and project feed works pretty well.
ConsAlthough, a few upgrades would be, the ability to use in bad cell areas and automatically get into production once the cell signal is restore.
September 30, 2019
Debbie C.
maint coordinator
January 15, 2018

“Effective for documenting with photors”

ProsThe ability to sort via project, dates or by technician helps and if unable to find the search feature will surely find what you are searching for
ConsIt takes to many key strokes to download, then emails indicated what you just were doing, then unzipping the files. I bypass the emails completely to obtain my files
Korutney D.
June 14, 2019

“Review of application”

OverallOur reps really benefit from this as well as the client. This way, we are able to explain better to a client who may not be able to get on their roof to see an issue. We bring it to them so they are able to get a good understating of what is going on.
ProsI love the accessibility of the software either on the PC or on my phone. Easy to select pictures from a clients folio and email them with ease.
ConsI have had a few slow updates, but nothing that is unusual for any program.
June 14, 2019
Owen M.
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees
January 12, 2018

“easy to use and works for my company purposes.”

ProsI can access it pretty much anywhere. Workers can take pics and the bosses can see progress of work on the jobsite
ConsSometimes takes a bit for pics to download. Once pics are taken, I wish I could be able to delete some of them if I wanted.
Francisco V.
Desarrollador de software
March 16, 2018

“Excellent, it does its job perfectly.”

OverallTo save your work and progress in photography, with an application that always works, this app is the best one I've ever tried.
ProsA perfect application for your photographic record of work done, you can manage the progress of your projects update it and add solutions to problems that you can then use as a manual for errore solution, really that is perfect in what it does.
March 16, 2018
November 29, 2018

“CompanyCam Makes it Easy to Document, Share & Collaborate”

ProsCompanyCam is easy to use and instantly collaborate with your team no matter where you are. Also you are to about to access CompanyCam on your computer and mobile devices.
ConsSo far, there is nothing that I do not least like about CompanyCam. It's really simple and easy to use.
November 29, 2018
Cyle K.
Repair Specialist
April 18, 2018

“Overall a very useful and good app to have. ”

OverallSharing pictures from job sites.
ProsEase of taking and sharing pictures with my coworkers. I love being able to look up jobs fro the past that I didn't do.
ConsThe app could be a little easier to get to the overall job that you are taking pictures of. Should be easier to access those jobs.
Morelia H.
Gerente de RRHH
March 31, 2018

“Very good, an image says more than a thousand words ”

OverallVisual documentation of improvement opportunities and corrections executed for the benefit of workers' health and safety
Pros Very useful for inspections of Security Aspects, order and cleaning and others that we do in the different operative areas since it allows to store in the cloud a significant number of photographs, place the observations about unsafe conditions and opportunities for improvement detected to follow up on its correction As they are kept according to the place where it was taken, it allows to keep the historical and to show before organisms like INPSASEL the improvements made in the time
ConsIts disadvantage is that it works on Android 4.4 or higher and there are several compáñeros whose equipment does not meet these specifications which constitutes a limitation when sharing the information
March 31, 2018
Construction, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 15, 2019

“Company Cam Review”

ProsGood for documenting photos for construction jobs. Easy to upload in the field and use it in the office.
ConsWould not be able to run a complex operation very easily. It would allow great photo documentation but wouldn't be able to use as a complete CRM
February 15, 2019