TOTAL PT FITNESS Ratings

Overall
4.2/5

About TOTAL PT FITNESS

Total PT Fitness can be used for both online and one on one personal training. Enhance your professional image, increase your income and motivate your clients. Offers company branded client portal, personalized exercise videos, concise fitness testing and easy meal planning. Learn more about TOTAL PT FITNESS

Mike C.
Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“Very Practical Personal Training Tool”

OverallOverall, Total PT Fitness is a solid client management tool. I use it daily and it has helped my business expand significantly. I'd like to see it continue to evolve in its capabilities.
ProsTotal PT Fitness is very easy to navigate. I don't have to waste valuable time trying to format or input data in order for the software to do what I need it to do. I also like the freedom it allows in terms of customization of meal plans and exercise programming.
ConsTotal PT Fitness falls a bit short when it comes to some of the demonstration videos. However, this is an easy fix since the software allows you to upload your own videos. There isn't much in terms of connectivity to fitness trackers at this point. I'd like to see that greater integration in that realm in addition to diet trackers like myfitnesspal.
August 2, 2019
Ryan B.
March 6, 2018

“I found it a great tool to improve my personal training”

ProsWhat I liked most was how all my clients can access it. I can help them with nutrition as well as fitness programs. My clients also like the videos.
ConsIt seems some times hard for some clients to use it. I wish it would do more for collections from my clients. I would like to see more detail on profitability. Might be asking much but would be awesome to see graphs on productivity on all accounts as well with all clients.

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
Our new phone app is due for release soon and will help clients access things much faster and easier. Even so the client fitness portal was developed to be easy to use and most report no issues.
March 6, 2018
Destinie B.
Quality Assurance Manager
January 22, 2018

“Accessible, Understanding, and Very Efficient for the clients. ”

ProsI like that I can create various general exercise plans for each client and the trainers are able to be guided by that for there workouts. I also love the charts shown when the measurements are inputed into total PT.
ConsJust for the software to be a bit more updated and modern. Maybe an app for mobile phones so it will be a bit more accessible for employees or employers who do not have a desktop at that certain time.

By BioEx Systems on January 26, 2018
Destinie, we are working on an app which should be available near the middle of this year. In the meantime it is possible for your clients to view their exercise videos on their smart phones or tablets without an app.
patrice a.
Personal Trainer
January 16, 2018

“I like this app, easy to use for work. ”

ProsI like that its easy to use. As I am a personal trainer it makes it easy to punch in my clients that I've trained for that hour.
ConsI just wish I could select more than one person at a time as I clock in for each clients training session, sometimes i see more than two clients at the same time and can't select more than one person

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
Patrice, we have added that to our future features list. Thanks for the feedback.
Jennifer M.
Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 employees
March 18, 2019

“Total pt fitness review”

OverallOverall I love this software it has helped me lose weight and has helped me start to eat healthy with fun new recipes and healthy foods.
ProsI have been trying to find a good workout program for a long time and total pt fitness is by far the best I've found. They help you create work outs and meal plans based on your body and what you are interested in. It has so much information for you to read about. It tells you what's best for your body and helps you keep track of what you have already done.
ConsI really like this software, the only thing i don't like about it is the set up of the workouts when you look at it after your workout. It's a lot of charts and numbers when they could make it more simple.
March 18, 2019
Kevon G.
Fitness Trainer
April 7, 2018

“Really great experience ”

ProsAmazing usage. Features very easy to navigate and use. Clientele bios and information in one set place. Able to create workout templates. Log in client meeting days and times in calendar. Able to state what kind of meeting you had with clientele, ranging from initial assessment to nutrition consultation.
ConsNotes only take a certain number of characters. Once character list is maximized, you are unable to save the notes.

By BioEx Systems on April 10, 2018
Kevon, regarding your Notes comment, this issue has been resolved.
April 7, 2018
Mark A.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
January 16, 2018

“Easy navigation. Clients like the flow and customer service has been outstanding”

OverallMonitoring my clients
ProsI really like the flow of the system. Being able to program my own movements and build a workout program that way has been so useful
ConsThe built in meal plans. There are no options for special cases like keto/ paleo. Would love to see more options

By BioEx Systems on January 26, 2018
Mark, we wanted to let you know there is a Paleo plan included. It is called Back to Nature. Also if is possible to use our current paleo plan, copy it and edit it to meet your needs. Let us know if you need help learning how to to this.
Restaurants, Unspecified
January 19, 2018

“Overall good experience with somewhat of an easy use. ”

ProsScheduling of appoints with clients. The variety of exercises for each body part. The instructions that comes with each exercise was very helpful for me and clients.
ConsSome areas won't allow you to plug in certain variables. For eg. Blood pressure and glucose numbers.

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
All tests should allow you to enter values. We have never heard this issue before. Feel free to contact our free support line. Also, you can add your own tests as well.
January 19, 2018
David R.
January 16, 2018

“Top Five Software for Fitness Professionals”

ProsI can't decide between the customer service, flexibility, or reporting capability of this software company. I was able to speak to the owner and provide some feedback that eventually was included in the software. I thought that was absolutely amazing. On another note, the reports that we're able to generate for our referring physicians are second to none. The doctors love the progress reports we seamlessly create from Total PT Fitness.
ConsI wish the color schemes could be tailored to work better with our branding. Other than that, it's very solid.

By BioEx Systems on January 26, 2018
David, we are happy to add a color scheme that best fits your logo. Just contact us and we can make it happen.
January 22, 2018

“TotalPT is fairly easy to use and has a good variety of meal and exercise plans to choose from. ”

ProsI like the way it calculates calories and all the macronutrients for you. It's easy to add your own custom foods and exercises.
ConsIt doesn't auto calculate the recipes and and meals for one person and most are set up for 4 or more people. There are no specific Clean meals and recipes a lot of the foods need to be removed like margarine and artificial sweeteners and replaced with cleaner items.

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. Calculating for one person is a future feature. Some meal plans do have clean meals, it just depends on the plan. And of course, all plans can be edited.
vanessa v.
Nutrition Consultant
January 16, 2018

“Very easy to manage and easy for clients to understand the meal plans”

ProsThe nutrition software is easy to use, easy to update for clients and has so many pre-set meal plans to use if you need to!
Mehboob S.
January 16, 2018

“We have recently started to use this software. After introducing it to the team.”

OverallTo date therecrally have been no real issues we had initial teething problems as we were new to the system, but now we are all onboard
ProsEase of use. Interface is clean and receptive. Clients have been very receptive to receiving the reports and can easily communicate with the training team

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
If you still have any questions, remember, we offer free training.
Colton H.
TL
January 16, 2018

“Total PT Fitness helps me get my daily work done with efficiency, and precision. ”

ProsI love that the software allows me to manage my work as efficiently as possible, without missing steps or letting anything fall by the wayside.
ConsI think there could be improvements made to the tools used to onboard new users. It can be tough learning how to use the software.

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
We now offer free training and a complete set of video tutorials and webinars.
Victor O.
Student

“New and up to date”

ProsThe variety and organization of workouts and routines. Ability to easily send documents and routines to client were a huge plus.
ConsHuge variety, hard to find specific workouts at times. Takes a couple tries to get used to. Page layout was original.

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
Victor, check out the online video tutorials for faster learning curve.
Rex M.
Student
January 16, 2018

“Need patience for this program”

ProsA lot of options and variety to choose from in order to make a scoped exercise routine. The photos and videos are also helpful to explain the exercises.
ConsThe amount of options is tremendously long and the format of the program itself is slightly complex.

By BioEx Systems on October 4, 2018
Rex, we offer free training. Once you learn some basics, it is quite easy.