Consentz Ratings

Overall

About Consentz

Consentz brings together all the tools you need to build patient relationships, grow your business, and save you time - the paperless solution for medical practices of any size, developed for practitioners by practitioners. Learn more about Consentz

penny k.
Director and Clinician
January 10, 2018

“An amazing support since I set up my business in March 2015. ”

ProsConsentz is easy to use, and clients always comment how professional it is compared to paper records. I would be lost without it! Support staff have always been more than helpful, easy to contact and prepared to go that extra mile in order to resolve any difficulties or aid in personalisation of the App. I feel well supported and would like to make a special mention to Dax and Tai for their ongoing support. I cannot recommend the use of Consentz highly enough and would encourage all Cosmetic/ Aesthetic clinics how ever small or large to invest in Consentz. A big thank you to all of the Consentz team.
ConsThe only downside I have found is the frequency of Apple updates, although Consentz is easy to update. The only other suggestion I would make it to enable consent forms to be updated without having to upload a PDF.
January 10, 2018
Alison P.
Clinical Director
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2018

“We have finally found Consentz! ”

OverallWe can now run reports on most aspects of the business. Reconciling is easy and we can keep closer checks on how successful different areas are and also where we need to improve areas of the business.
ProsThe software is easy to use and very simple. After years (literally) of trialling clinical software systems we were so glad to come across Consentz. We were totally paper based before and the transition over to Consentz was really easy. Clients love the interactive software on the Ipad. The software support is brilliant, is always available and very comprehensive with her support and tuition.
ConsThere are no cons to this system, I would recommend it to any clinic looking to streamline their admin.
August 23, 2018
Matthew B.
Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2018

“Well set out, GDPR compliance. Photo function”

OverallImproved efficiency. Improved finance profile and understanding
ProsConsentz is one of the easiest and more robust solutions available. In the field of aesthetics, Consentz stands out as a product centered around the treatment delivery rather than scheduling or billing. The set up was very straightforward and the team is readily available for advice. Dax has been invaluable in setting up, ongoing website integration and keeping us updated on future developments.
ConsPrescriptions missing in the current version Stock control is manual. barcode reader/iphone photo are on the roadmap
Mark S.
Clinic Director
June 14, 2018

“We simply could not run our clinics with this. It is essential to us. ”

ProsI think this the software is so well adapted to our needs and has so many great integrations. I love the way it stores our before images, integrates with so many 3rd party applications, allows for switching between clinics easily.
ConsProduct is great so no negative comments. I love the fact that they are keeping me up to dates with new features coming up.
June 14, 2018
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
April 2, 2019

“Introducing Consentz in Aesthetic clinic”

OverallOverall experience is satisfactory
ProsGood support and training Easy to use Simple steps to follow
ConsSometimes difficult to get hold of someone if further assistance required
April 2, 2019
Deborah H.
Aesthetic nurse
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2018

“Great product that moved us away from paper”

OverallEveryone is very impressed (patient-wise) More organised
ProsWe were using a paper based system when my partner started trialing software for our clinic. Consentz was by far the easiest to use, especially for a technophobe! I love how the photo function works with both ghosting and markup functions. I feel this gives a realistic reference points for the current and future treatments. We also feel more professional and clients are impressed with the software and their interaction with it.
ConsManual stock entry is a bit tedious When paitent added - not sure if it has saved. Never lost data though