FotoJet Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
3.8/5
3.7/5

About FotoJet

FotoJet is an all-in-one free graphics solution online that has the functions as a photo editor, a collage maker and a graphics maker for e-cards, invitation, YouTube banner & thumbnail, and etc., requiring no professional skill. Learn more about FotoJet

Allison A.
Graphic Design Specialist
Graphic Design, Unspecified
July 29, 2018

“Very easy to use”

ProsThis basic and simple to utilize app enables me to develop spectacular individual and expert images to utilize in socials media, it is a quick and easy picture editor that uses me all the standard tools to modify such as get rid of haze, selective filter, resize, turn, enhance color, include bullet, make radial focus, modification disposition, splash of color, to name a few. With this application I can likewise make logo designs, posters, invite cards.
ConsThe complimentary variation is terrific however you have a limitation of usage of days, it would be perfect for this variation to have a longer usage time.
July 29, 2018
Arlette E.
Content creator
Internet, Self-employed
May 20, 2019

“ It's very easy to use”

OverallI create content for social networks and this is one of the tools I use to create eye-catching visual elements that attract users. It's very easy to use, so it doesn't take me long to create the designs so it optimizes and streamlines my work. I'm very satisfied with this software that I've been using for a year and that always has all the tools I need.
Pros I really like being able to use it online without having to download any heavy software or anything like that. It's very easy to use since the user interface is intuitive. It has many templates ready to use and of different sizes for any purpose and even for social networks, so I don't worry about the sizes, but choose in the gallery according to the categories it offers. Fotojet is available in several languages, including Spanish. It has a wide gallery of images and clip art with which I can create what I want. In summary, this software has many advantages and is ideal for people who don't have design knowledge or who can't devote time to learn to use the most complex design softwares.
ConsI like everything about this software, it's one of the most used when I have to create content for social networks.
May 20, 2019
HENRY N.
photographer
Newspapers, 51-200 employees
May 2, 2019

“Excellent photographic application. ”

OverallPhoto Jet supports me a lot in my work as a photographer, because all my photographs go through photo jet daily to edit and retouch them since this application allows me to cut, paste, place texts, change filters and highlight the beauty of my photographic shot.
ProsI like it to be software in the cloud, which has a direct connection to facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks and that allows me to design and edit photographs very quickly and with quality.
ConsSo far I have not detected any problems in the software.
May 2, 2019
Kaitlan W.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees
June 3, 2019

“Create Clean, Simple Photo Collages”

OverallMy experience was very positive, and I will keep them in mind for future collage creations!
ProsI used FotoJet to create a collage for our recent conference. FotoJet was the only online program I could find that allowed you to customize your formatting to fit a certain size. I also was looking for a clean, simple collage template without unnecessary frills, and they offered a wide selection. I found adding and editing images in the program to be simple and straightforward, and the overall quality of the collage download was very high.
ConsThe only issue I had with FotoJet was saving my work. I upgraded to "premium" so I could gain access to some of their more advanced templates. I created my design and downloaded it, but the system doesn't automatically save your work as you're going. I just think people should know this before they begin designing a collage. You also must be a premium member to save your work for later, also something to keep in mind when using this system.
June 3, 2019
Natalie W.
Managing Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
April 16, 2019

“Great alternative to canva”

OverallAllows us to produce free resources for our young people
ProsWe were recommended Fotojet by another company, we primarily used Canva and was given this as an alternative. We can honestly say that the design features, templates and options are just as great as Canva (didnt think I would ever say that), we use the free features but our resources dont show it, they look very professional and as we are able to customise them a little they look how we want them to and fit well with the rest of our worksheets, forms and booklets, with other professionals asking how did you do that and we share the site with them so they can use it to.
Consonly downfall is that we can't access all the features but that is due to not having a paid account, one day when we have more funding we will purchase it.
April 16, 2019
lisette m.
Analista Funcional
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 20, 2018

“ It allows you to create like a professional ”

OverallYou can also apply effects and add texts to your images
ProsThis photo editor allows me to convert my photographs into works of art, I can apply a template, and also adjust the images freely and as I really want, I can design from birthday cards for my son to banner for social networks, it is easy to use and has a simple interface with which I can edit, design and create collage.
ConsI consider it a very good application that has a free option that the only disadvantage is to have an internet connection
June 20, 2018
Edo M.
field agent/representative
May 29, 2018

“Interesting on-line DTP solution for posters of different kind”

OverallFantastic on-line solution for poster/collage design.
ProsAs You start to work on new project You can see as work is going fluid and fast. There is some quantity of free media resources of higher quality (but not so much in quantity) and plenty of simple stuff (lines, icons,...), Design options for media and text boxes are made with some nice options and good solutions. Work can be done with different layers. Collage options are really fantastic. When finished You can download result as JPEG or PNG file but You can also immediately send it to Your printer or PDF converter.
ConsThis is fantastic one page design solution, but You can't make 2 or more pages with it. More templates would be nice.
DANI A.
Supervisor
Internet, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2019

“FotoJet better than photoshop :)”

ProsI really adore this software, Very smooth and very easy to use and the results are amazing...best quality..i really recommend it for every one.
ConsThe best thing is the tool box..very easy for those who wants to edit photos very fast and with best quality.
July 12, 2019
Ricky M.
ingeniero en mantenimiento industrial
May 9, 2018

“photo editor to design”

ProsFotojet is a simple tool, with a very intuitive interface, with which I can transform my photographs into incredible photo collages, posters, birthday cards, anniversary cards, or any other type of images and subject. I can select templates and apply to my images, the images are saved quickly and can be shared in different social networks
ConsGood program to make Collage, design and edit, but which requires internet connection for its use

By PearlMountain on June 7, 2018
Hi Ricky, Thank you, Ricky! For offline option, please find them at: https://www.fotojet.com/windows/ https://www.fotojet.com/mac/ Regards, FotoJet Team
May 9, 2018
Natalie M.
manager
March 16, 2018

“Its alright”

ProsHas most basic editing features. No ads like some other free photo editing sites. Has possibility for advanced editing.
ConsHard to navigate through. I can get the basic editing tools but nothing else. I havent had this issue with other editing apps so the user interface here needs work.
March 16, 2018
Nidia Josefina M.
Profesora Biología y química
July 10, 2018

“Great photo editor ”

ProsI like this app because it allows me to create my original collage with the wide variety of designs and templates that it has, being able to edit my photos adding movements, effects and text, besides being able to print them and share them with my friends in my facebook social network. With it I adjust, edit, resize, rotate colors or background changes to where my creativity allows
ConsBeing a program is a tool that can not be installed on a Tablet or Smartphone, not having the opportunity to enjoy this excellent editor
July 10, 2018
Jeff D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 22, 2019

“They are scam artist”

OverallHorrible customer service and billing practices
ProsThe free trial is what made us try the product
ConsI selected a package that had a annual renewal feature I notified them 3 days after I noticed they billed me and they refused to credit my account claiming my original agreement over a year ago had the terms that it must be canceled before the renewal date.
July 22, 2019
Animation, 10,001+ employees
March 14, 2019

“Happy”

ProsBecause this app helped me in my youtube channel
ConsFormer it's good and easy to use that's why I like it
March 14, 2019
Jose M.
Social Media Director

“Decent beginner software”

ProsIf youre looking for beginner design software that costs less than a cup of coffee a month, than FotoJet is a great choice. They offer a free trail in case you want to try them out and they have a ton of different templates.
ConsAn internet connection is required which limits the use when traveling. Also, you will need to find other software if you want to do more complex designs.
Yulia P.
freelancer
May 16, 2018

“Fotojet is a pretty great tool for editing photos online,”

OverallIn my work as a comunity and designer I use Fotojet and I get good quality photo editing for the content of my social networks and in a fast way with which I can share any content without taking too long in editing, the images can be saved in Jpeg and png so they can be saved on any device.
ProsA large range of templates All in one for collages, posters, postcards, network graphics and photo editing Simple to use - you just need a keyboard and a mouse Quick saved, possibility to share it and also to print it
ConsCan not send the edited photos to the collage or graphic design tool directly. If you do not have an internet connection, you can not use it. If you want to do much more complex jobs, it is not the program indicated.
May 16, 2018
Yubetsy A.
Graphic designer
Graphic Design, 501-1000 employees
June 5, 2018

“I liked it a lot, it's simple but very functional.”

OverallIt has been useful for my Facebook posts.
ProsIt works perfectly in any browser, without the problem of having to download and install it and When you finish editing your photos, you can save them on your computer, print them directly or share them online with your friends and family through the most popular social networks.
ConsThe banners when passing it to Youtube have to be redesigned, because it does not reach to leave all the in the box.
June 5, 2018
Stuart F.
Events Manager
April 23, 2018

“Collage and photo editor tool useful for creating engaging social media posts ”

ProsThis tool has some nice alternative templates and we've used a couple for event promotion material in the past. I particularly like the 3D and creative templates that I haven't seen offered by other photo editing tools. Also offers some interesting templates for social media posts
ConsIt's features are pretty limited in comparison to other tools like Canva or PicMonkey. For example auto resizing of your artwork for different social media platforms. Good to have an alternative option with different templates though.
April 23, 2018