Bubble Ratings

Overall

About Bubble

Cloud-based solution that enables businesses to build and design mobile & web applications without programming. Learn more about Bubble

Grant B.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Saves Tons of Time Once You Learn the Software”

OverallBubble has given me a legitimate platform and business. I have produced MVPs and products that are actually going into the real world to sell in 1/4th of the time it takes custom developers.
ProsThis software has legitimately helped me save multiple business owners thousands of dollars. I can deliver to them an actual data-passing real app that they can go test in the marketplace without wasting thousands on custom code way too early.
ConsThe responsive settings, even after learning exactly how they work, still feel less than optimal and do on occasion prevent me from building sites for some people. If that were ironed out, I would build everything I could on Bubble.
February 18, 2019
Hasin A.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2018

“Easy to use software builder for non-programmers”

OverallI have used bubble to make MVPs and even raised seed money for my company. So I am really happy with that they offer for the money!
ProsThe UI builder is really easy to use and it is easy program the logic of each UI element.
ConsThe list of 3rd party plugins often don't have proper how-to documentation.
December 12, 2018
Mitch B.
April 5, 2018

“Finally I can build the tools I want on my own terms”

OverallThis tool saves massive time, and is genuinely enjoyable to use... if you've been a dabbler or a script hacker and never quite made the leap to being a full developer, Bubble will give you everything you need to start building pretty much anything you want as a web platform. I'm still learning, but the immediate win I've had from the tool I've built is that I will save at least 160 hours this year alone, which is about 1 full month of time for tasks that I no longer have to do because there is now a tool that does everything I was doing by hand - awesome right?
ProsThere really feels like no limits when using the software. Everything I've always wanted to build - now I can do all of this without having to hire a developer.
ConsThere is a steep learning curve, but it is time well spent. I look at my time with bubble as an investment in myself that will pay itself back time and time again.
April 5, 2018
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2018

“Better than getting a computer science degree”

ProsMy company is using Bubble to create an MVP until we hire a developer. For the purposes of creating an MVP, Bubble is more than sufficient. You can't learn it immediately, but doing the Interactive Lessons and reading the manual will teach you how to efficiently navigate the interface. Peer support through the community forum is also great.
ConsI wish there were more interactive lessons to demonstrate common processes that a user might want to create in their app.
August 3, 2018
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
March 23, 2019

“Quite good”

OverallI hardly make use of this software but it usually serves me well when I use it.
ProsI like the fact that it's easy to use and operate
ConsActually, nothing I haven't had any issues with it so far
March 23, 2019
Gorkem K.
Marketing Specialists
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2019

“Web Application Maker Without Coding ”

ProsIf you are looking to create your web application and you have no idea about programming, this program is for you. You can build your application for almost any platform by clicking or dropping.
ConsEven though it doesn't require coding, it makes much easier if you know at least basic logics about programming. In addition, you need to invest a lot of time to understand how bubble works but later you will get what you invest.
July 28, 2019
Mallisa M.
Certified Nutrition & Wellness Consultant
11-50 employees
April 24, 2018

“Finally!”

ProsAs the go to "tech" person in our office, I am always getting dubbed the do-er of projects. Without a background in code or web development, I am limited. Programs like this really allow me to provide for my company and get things done.
ConsSo far no cons. I feel like all the features I could need are available to me. Haven't needed to contact customer support so I can't accurately speak to that.
April 24, 2018
201-500 employees
February 22, 2018

“ This application is very useful because with it I can create an application”

Overall my benefit was that I created applications that others needed and I sold them at a good cost
Pros What I like most is that Bubble allows you to create applications without code and you can learn enough to create an advanced application in a couple of hours.
February 22, 2018
Jenna P.
Recruiting Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
August 15, 2019

“Great for non-technical people”

OverallGreat product and really fits a need. Great way to bootstrap a company
ProsLove the ability to create a working app without needing to know any code!
ConsIt can be very hard to get used to. If you want to become a power user i'd suggest buying an online course.
August 15, 2019
Computer Software, Self-employed
September 15, 2018

“Bubble poll”

Proswell... I like the interface, is easy to use. It has a nice desing. very cute for your eyes.
Cons I really liked it At first I had problems with understanding it. I suggest a more specific manual
September 15, 2018
Retail, Unspecified
March 16, 2018

“Extremely easy way to create and design your apps! ”

ProsI love the GUI of the software and how easy it is to drag elements and create your app the way you want it to look.
ConsMy friend made an app on it and it looks kind of ugly and slow. So that might be a problem that the software brings for the user.
March 16, 2018