Email Signatures for Office 365 Ratings

Overall

About Email Signatures for Office 365

CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 is a cloud-based application that allows companies to centrally manage email signatures for Exchange Online users. With just a few clicks, you can easily create professional HTML email signatures with company logo, Office 365 users' photos, social media icons and more. Supports all email clients and mobile devices. Learn more about Email Signatures for Office 365

Jocelyn C.
Digital Marketing Director
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 28, 2019

“Great solution for signature consistency!!”

OverallMy overall experience was excellent! The signatures I created look great and have all the features I wanted. I love that I can make changes such as adding promotions and have it roll out to everyone. I also love that we don't get any rogue additions to signatures. I also love that our new hire onboarding process has been streamlined a bit, too. We always add new hires to Active Directory when we set up their email accounts, and now they automatically get a signature, when before it was a "to-do" for them.
ProsI LOVE that we no longer have consultants adding random things to their signatures or accidentally messing up the layout because they are managed centrally now! I also LOVE that it pulls from Active Directory, something we were already populating anyhow. I found designing signatures in the interface very easy, especially when I realized I could tweak things in the HTML source. I easily found all the options I needed and most were extremely intuitive. I love being able to so easily preview what the signature will look like for each person, since names and titles vary wildly in length and I used some conditional fields. I am so happy I found this software and consider it to be very reasonably priced! The team was also super helpful answering questions and responding to the one snag I hit (for which they also had another very helpful tool). design my signature and then preview each user from within to tool to quickly test how it looked with different length names and titles, as well as, different fields present and absent.
ConsMaybe I missed it in the documentation, but I would have liked it stated more clearly where to add user data and photos to for best results. I had problems with Azure Active Directory not propagating photos and I spent a lot of time debugging. It turns out that CodeTwo has a great photo tool that solved my problem but it took a little back and forth on my issue to learn of it. And even though I now have a working solution for photos 100% of the time, I still don't know where the best place is to upload them if not using the tool. There are two places I am aware of that I can add user data and both seem to be equally good options, however, there are MANY places to add photos among Azure AD, Microsoft 365 admin center, and Office 365, and they do not all propagate to one another. I was surprised in fact that adding photos to Azure AD was only populating signatures with photos some of the time. After I struggled for awhile, I did learn that there is a great tool by CodeTwo to manage photos. This tool works
February 28, 2019
Onder K.
IT Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 2, 2019

“CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365”

OverallIt is a Microsoft certified product and works in the Microsoft data center. At this point, you could be comfortable for security and technical matters. By installing the necessary DNS settings, Office 365 Tenant will be available in less than 1 hour. All necessary steps are ready for use. It's enough to download and run the signature designer and rule manager developed with ClickOnce technology. Depending on the options you want, you can activate signatures for multiple groups of companies and different corporate domain addresses, depending on the people and groups you want. The designer tool is a convenience for someone who does not know HTML too. But you are an HTML expert, the design tool gives you the chance to edit your signature with code. Product license payment options can be the same as Office 365 monthly or yearly like.
ProsMost companies that believe in prestige and utility need signature attachments for corporate e-mails. CodeTwo offers a perfect solution for this need. At the same time, it facilitates the IT team to do this job and directly contributes to the resale of the Sales and Marketing departments. It is necessary to try and use this product, it is not enough to tell.
Consproduct meets our expectations
January 2, 2019
Kim A.
Seniorkonsulent
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 12, 2019

“Unified and simple signatures in your mail”

OverallWith this tool, we make sure, that all signatures look the same for everyone. It is very easy manage, and everyone in the company, quickly adapted to the signature being added after the mail has been sent.
ProsI like how easy it is to get started, and how easy it is to make unified licenses, that can be used accross the company.
ConsCreating signatures in the program, can once in a while, change the look of the signature, and I had to start all over - but they are easily created, so didn't waste a lot of time. People has to get used to their signature not showing up, when they start to write a new mail - and just trust that it will get there.

By CodeTwo on February 20, 2019
Hello Kim, Thank you for your review! We would like to let you know that CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365 offers the server signature preview option that allows end users to see their signatures while composing emails in Outlook, Outlook for Mac and OWA. Please follow this link for more details: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/visible-while-composing-emails. Best regards, CodeTwo
February 12, 2019
Sam M.
Project Engineer
April 17, 2019

“CodeTwo Simplifies My Processes”

OverallOur processes have sped up now that we no longer have to worry about our email signatures!
ProsIt's made on-boarding new users super easy! In the past we had to setup a standard signature across the new user's multiple devices. Now we build the new user account, add email, and call it a day!
ConsOur marketing staff needs to be set as admins in Office 365 to manage signatures. It would be ideal to have a way to manage signatures without being an Office 365 Admin.

By CodeTwo on May 10, 2019
Hello Sam, Thank you for your review! As for the access rights part, there is no need to be an Office 365 admin to manage email signatures. You can delegate this task to your Marketing staff without compromising your Office 365 security. Please refer to this website for more details about the access rights feature in CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365: https://www.codetwo.com/email-signatures/signature-management-access-rights. Best regards, CodeTwo
April 17, 2019
Alessandro T.
Product Manager
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2019

“Evaluation Usage CodeTwo Solution for Office 365 Signature”

OverallThe solution offered by CodeTwo allows us to enrich our commercial proposal on Office 365, going to solve a problem, that of the signature at the bottom of company emails, which often Italian companies do not know how to deal with.
ProsThe solution is very simple to activate and integrates perfectly with Office 365. The MSP price list is perfectly in line with our business needs. The signature models are very functional, they adapt well to almost all our customers. The functionality of the solution fully meets the needs of our customers.
ConsThe editor for signature changes sometimes has abnormal behavior. It would be more functional if it could integrate directly with Chrome or Firefox.
January 17, 2019
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
April 25, 2019

“Amazing product!”

OverallWe're still in evaluation mode, but we've had nothing but good experiences thus far. We're very excited to begin leveraging the social media aspects, using the signatures to drive campaigns or special events.
ProsWe've been long-time customers of CodeTwo's on-premise Email Signatures product. We jumped at the chance to move to their cloud offering. It offers some features (social media widgets, delegation of signature creation) that our organization was struggling with. That, and the fact that it's cloud-based, reduces our reliance on local server hardware and application updates.
ConsThe initial setup of the connector between our Office 365 tenant and CodeTwo's was tedious, but that was more of an issue with Office 365 replication, and the fact that we relay all outbound email thru an external smarthost. CodeTwo's support, in particular Szymon, were spectacular in working though these setup issues with Microsoft.
April 25, 2019
Clinton L.
Head of Technology
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Excellent Product and Support”

OverallWe tested for a couple months between a handful of users before rolling out the rest of the company and tweaking it along the way. So far, it's been working very well and as expected. I highly recommend this if you're looking to have everyone use the same signature template without worrying if the users have set it up properly.
ProsIt was very easy to setup with our O365 service and worked as expected. For the price, it's definitely worth it oppose to having everyone setup their signatures and making sure they're conformed. CodeTwo was very generous on extending our trial period since it took us a while to sort out the signature issues between the various apps and platforms.
ConsI don't think it's much of a con with the software and it's more of con with O365 and various mobile emails apps. We spent a lot of time testing between the iOS mail app, Outlook iOS app, desktop Outlook app, and OWA which all produce different results due the way each apps/platforms handles signatures. It did take some time to work it all out between CodeTwo support and testing all on the apps/platforms as they know all the tricks and workarounds.
April 16, 2019
Severin K.
Architect
June 14, 2019

“A really great solution for email signatures”

Pros- It makes it really easy and fast to create signatures for all employees. - The support is world class. - It doesn't matter from which device you are using. The signature is always (or almost depending on the CSS) the same. - It's ideal for marketing.
Cons- It would be nice if the signatures could be changed directly in the browser.
June 14, 2019
Richard B.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2019

“Superb!”

OverallI've used CodeTwo (on premise) for some time and eventually made the move to o365 (which was NOT an easy process). Setting up Email Signatures for Office 365 was simple, instructions clear and best of all the guys there honored my discount after changing business names.
ProsIt's just so simple to setup and use. That's it!
ConsWould like to see some more templates, I'm fussy with design but that's my issue. :-)
March 29, 2019
Kris G.
Construction, 11-50 employees
February 11, 2019

“Great customer support.”

ProsWe had an issue with not being able to refresh our Azure tokens. It looks some time to sort out but...mainly due to the time difference between locations (support & myself). But Support team was responsive throughout and once engaged quickly sorted out the problem.
ConsCannot edit signatures on a Mac; must use PC.
February 11, 2019
Joseph L.
IT Manager
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
November 22, 2018

“Your Marketing Dept Will Thank You”

OverallEvery January we had such a hard time making sure everyone's signature is was up to date. We found this solution and now Marketing sends us endless donuts. Keeps your workforce looking sharp!
ProsAn easy enterprise solution to provide continuity throughout your business.
ConsEasy to get working but formatting is a nightmare. Once you have a working template your nightmare is over!
November 22, 2018
February 5, 2019

“Wide variety of options and support has been great”

OverallAfter seeing positive reviews, I decided to do a trial run with CodeTwo's email signature service. Being a marketing person - and not IT - I found it took a bit of digging through their options, reading help pages and FAQ, watching videos, and calling support to get me started. But all of these resources were very clear and logical, and the support has been great: friendly, helpful, and clear. My company plans to only utilize a small portion of what the systems is capable of, but it is great to know that we can add bells/whistles in the future.
ProsWorks as advertised. Reasonable pricing. Well planned. Great support.
ConsSupport seems to be in eastern Europe, so it took at least a full day to get a reply via email (phone support is immediate, but my issue needed a specialist). But after going back and forth a bit they suggested we schedule a call. Worked out great.
February 5, 2019
Chuck B.
Programmer Analyst
Insurance, 51-200 employees
November 29, 2018

“Great email signatures and SUPERB customer service!”

OverallThe automated signatures have eliminated a lot of redundancy and streamlined our on-boarding process. We also have the ability to add a custom marketing message to our email signatures. we used this feature when we recently moved locations and it helped a lot.
ProsThe software is easy to use and has a lot fo functionality / features. I am most pleased with the Support we have received. I have never waited more than 2 or 3 minutes to talk to someone at CodeTwo. Usually, you would send an email and wait for a response, but with CodeTwo you make a quick phone call and you KNOW they are working on your issue.
ConsWe had a learning curve initially because we have a hybrid environment and use some custom extension attributes in AD. We used to need to use a custom tool to synchronize those custom attributes. CodeTwo has now eliminated that necessity and things are much smoother when we add new employees.
November 29, 2018
Stephen F.
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
October 21, 2018

“Great product”

OverallGreat system for creating uniform signatures and identity across an organisation
ProsAzure AD sync Ease of integration Template design features
ConsHTML view in signature design section formats HTML code strangely. Does not affect the view though
October 21, 2018
Kristijan S.
Technical Account Manager
August 8, 2019

“Very good product”

Pros- Easy of use - Changing signature for hundreds of Employees in 2 minutes
ConsSome very small functional problems. If you enter a table, then you have a small boarder which you can't delete.
August 8, 2019
Marco F.
IT Admin
Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees
March 1, 2019

“Office 365 Best Signature Solutions”

OverallEmail signature are now professional and standard across all devices. No more "Sent from my IPhone" or "Sent form my Samsung" Easy to schedule signatures and also the possibility to specify signatures in different languages depending on the destination domain
ProsVery easy to use, intuitive and reliable
ConsSome times or in some clients Office 365 user profile picture shows oversized
March 1, 2019
Stephen F.
September 22, 2019

“Great product”

ProsFlexibility, Ease of integration. Simple way to manage and standardise all signatures for the organisation.
ConsNo cons. I am very happy with this product.
September 22, 2019
Billy Ö.
IT
May 23, 2019

“Email Signatures for Office 365 is awsome”

ProsI like most that we can set up many different signatures and have them applied after each other and also schedule the signatures so that certain signatures can automatically activate on certain dates.
ConsThe management interface sometimes has some scaling issues.
May 23, 2019
Steven S.
Systems Administrator
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
November 19, 2018

“Best Email Signature Management”

OverallOur company switched to G Suite, and I was disappointed to find that CodeTwo only worked with Exchange and O365. Our replacement solution is not nearly as good.
ProsI really liked the ability to specify addresses to exclude from signatures on both the sending and receiving sides.
ConsI never had any issues with this software.
November 19, 2018
Marybeth W.
Director of Marketing
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 13, 2019

“Great product. Exceptional customer services!”

OverallSince the first day of my trial with CodeTwo I have had a great experience. The customer service support is top notch - extremely responsive, helpful and professional. All issues I had due to my lack of knowledge with coding the layout were resolved quickly. Very happy with our subscription.
ProsThis software allows me to customize the Call To Action in the signature block for all employees and the ability to change it as needed in one centralized location.
ConsIt was a bit difficult to achieve the desired look but with the help of the support team at CodeTwo it looks perfect.
June 13, 2019
albe v.
sys admin
Chemicals, 201-500 employees
February 27, 2019

“Excelent product”

OverallIt works very well , fast and have a very good technical support department.
ProsEasy of use. Good realtion quality - price. Excelent technical support. The only thing you must to do is to fill all fields in Active Directory and dessign your own signature.
ConsDon't know what to tell. Every thing worked fast
February 27, 2019
John M.
Chief Strategy Officer
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 9, 2019

“Chief Strategy Officer”

OverallThe setup was very straight forward with extremely detailed step by step instructions. In a couple of places we were stuck and called the help line with an immediate warm body at the other end to assist.
ProsThe ease of signature management across the company, flexibility of various signatures types for different groups and the ability to build a survey into the signature.
ConsVery little. The only item for a wish list is more flexibility in the signature editor, however his is far from a showstopper.
May 9, 2019
Peter P.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2019

“Email Signatures for Office”

Pros- RESPONSIVE (!) signatures on ANY device - Easy to deploy - Easy to manage - Cheap (compared to what you get for your money)
ConsThe Editor is not scaling with the DPI Settings from Windows properly. So on high Resolution screens the signatures are not so easy to edit, cause everything is pretty small. But it is still usable. This is not really a con, but it is the only issue i have found.
June 20, 2019
Tibor K.
BDU
May 6, 2019

“CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365”

ProsNo more struggling with static signatures. Great flexibility, easy to customize the signatures centrally. Fits our customers needs. They listen to their customers need.
ConsCurrently no backup option for the rules, but recently a new feature came so we are able to clone the rules in case of modification. The HTML code editor sometimes is hanging. The programs should be merged to one (User photo manager, Custom attribute sync tool)

By CodeTwo on May 7, 2019
Hello Tibor, Thank you for your review! We would like to let you know that our HTML signature editor is being totally revamped at the moment and it is going to be released in a few weeks. Best regards, CodeTwo
May 6, 2019
Susan K.
CTIO
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“CodeTwo ”

ProsThis software has been easy to use and easy to customize per user within our organization. The reference documentation is complete. The customer service has been excellent. The solution was easy to implement and integrate with Office 365. THANK YOU CODE TWO!!!!
ConsThere is nothing that I dislike about this software. It is a perfect solution for our small business needs.
February 1, 2019
Michelle F.
Marketing Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2018

“Not quite ready for market”

OverallUnfortunately I was not able to even test the software because of the usability issues.
ProsAll the things that it says it can do however, I was unable to get to the point to where I could test it. Definitely download the free version first!
ConsCan't set up users with roles. If you want your marketing team or your designer to create the email template then you have to assign full global rights for your whole Microsoft 365 system to that person. The codetwo app doesn't work with a mac computer. Even with windows installed through an instance of parallels on a mac, the app would not operate. You could download it, but the display was distorted and you could not see the screen for editing. If you did try to edit anyway, the responsiveness was super choppy and after a lot of work, the whole thing just locked up and would not save.

By CodeTwo on November 7, 2018
Hello Michelle, We are sorry you could not get it to work. Please bear in mind that we offer free technical support for this product. Our technicians are always willing to help you out at any stage. We can even help you with creating an HTML code for your signature. If you would like to give us one more try, just let us know! Best regards, CodeTwo
August 14, 2018
Construction, 201-500 employees
August 29, 2019

“Excellent customer support”

OverallThe software does a great deal of work to centrally control an e-mail signature and to roll it out without much effort. The support is awesome. Short reaction time and provides the information needed to fix a problem
ProsThe software is after the setup easy to use. I like the editor and the possibility to create rules for the signature with various criteria
ConsSo far I have not found anything we did not like
August 29, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 5, 2019

“Very easy to use Code Two.”

OverallIt's very useful because we don't need to create signatures one by one to every user in our company.
ProsI like most how easy i can use it. Perfect.
Cons I personally have not addressed any problems so far.
Riccardo F.
Business Process Manager
Construction, 501-1000 employees
January 18, 2018

“Great product for keeping standardized signatures”

ProsI really like this product, it works with the Exchange connector to give you standardized signatures and allows for HTML, RTF and Plain message versions.
ConsThe software can be clunky at times and WYSIWYG is not always apparent. What I mean is that when an HTML signature with a specific font is used, the font is often lost in the message.
January 18, 2018
Adnan Z.
IT Service Delivery Team Leader
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
November 5, 2018

“CodeTwo Purchasing/Implementation”

OverallImplement enterprise wide professional signatures across different departments, and get away from non-compliant MS Outlook signatures.
ProsEasy to implement, and use. Great Sales and Technical Support.
ConsI can only provide a positive feedback, as it has only been that.
November 5, 2018
Danny E.
IT manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 31, 2018

“Great application !”

ProsStraight foreward software, easy to use.
ConsNo user panel, only a O365 global admin can work on the signature.

By CodeTwo on November 6, 2018
Hello Danny, Thank you for your review! We would like to let you know that the access rights functionality goes through the final tests and is going to be released soon. This will allow you to assign limited access rights to selected users so that they can create signatures without accessing other features of the software. Best regards, CodeTwo
October 31, 2018
David K.
Operations - IT
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Setup a Breeze!”

OverallVery friendly experience. The value to our organization will be well worth it.
ProsEasy setup and the software does what it says.
ConsCant say anything was a negative at all.
July 29, 2018

“This was a very useful product!”

ProsIt was very user friendly. I could easily develop varied signatures for my colleagues from a single desk. The features in the software enables to develop standardized signatures.
ConsHowever, I found that when viewed from my phone, the signatures seemed cluttered and the alignments and the fonts were changed.
July 29, 2018
Michael H.
IT Administrator
July 4, 2019

“Great solution for large deployment”

ProsEasy to design the signature you want and support is very friendly and quick response if there are any issues. It allows us to manage everyone's signature when new awards are updated instead of chasing down users and the changes are instant!
ConsDesigning particular signatures without knowing html coding can sometimes be a little painful
July 4, 2019
Kristine C.
Marketing Manager
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
February 21, 2019

“Great Product!”

ProsI like how they give a good array of template options for use and its pretty simple to use. Customer service is exceptional as they really do make every effort to answer your questions and help you if needed.
ConsJust some minor issue with fonts not adjusting but customer service remedied it right away.
February 21, 2019