Ninja Reports Ratings

Overall

About Ninja Reports

Sends automated email reports for your online applications and get beautiful analytics sent to your email. Learn more about Ninja Reports

Brandon S.
Operating Partner
June 27, 2018

“Great product for easy daily PPC reporting”

OverallI save a lot of time using this product. Daily reports of my PPC campaigns in my inbox are a dream come true!
ProsQuick and easy reports in my inbox every day that outlines my ROI and spend across several channels including Google and Facebook
ConsWish there were a few additional channels for reporting but the team at Ninja Reports has informed me they are working on it and will release updates soon. They have been very responsive to changes/updates so far.
Kevin B.
Pres
June 26, 2018

“Well worth the money for great looking automated reports”

OverallSaves time. Adds credibility to clients.
ProsEase of use and set up. Reports are very attractive and lens credibility to our clients. Saves much more in time than the small monthly fee.
ConsSmall learning curve. More customization would be good but for a small monthly fee you cant expect too much personalization.
Ievgenii R.
Head of BI
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 2, 2018

“Good tool, but no need”

ProsEasy start, build in integrations, no coding needed.
ConsToo simple for our purpose, limited amount of integrations, competitors are more powerful and cheaper (free). Tool can't solve all requirements for reporting. Building as additional tool - too expensive.
July 2, 2018
11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“I've used Ninja Reports free email reports and it's very use to use.”

OverallEasy way to read analytics for people who aren't familiar with Google Analytics
ProsIt's very user friendly. I linked my Google Analytics account and it was instantly ready. I added emails so we get a weekly report and I forgot about it! It's nice that it doesn't require maintenance or updating.
ConsI wish it was more customizable; I would like to change the metrics I see in the report but maybe this is possible with a paid account.
June 26, 2018

“Well priced, decent software, which lacks certain important features”

OverallNot many, Signed up for the free trial and in the end decided to go with a better solution. I feel like they have the right idea but need to make it more customizable
ProsIntegrates with analytics, adwords and facebook ads. Can schedule reports to run automatically. It is one of the most affordable reporting solutions on the web
ConsCannot edit the physical report, they include all the important stats but you cannot pick and choose. We use a manager account for adwords, and it's not possible to physically go into the manager account and choose which accounts to have a report for, it just takes the entire mcc. It's not possible to add multiple data sources to one report as well.
Megan R.
Head Wanderer
Hospitality, Unspecified
June 29, 2018

“Great All Around Analytics, Social & PPC Reporting Tool”

OverallMakes reporting much faster than it was before with other tools. I estimate I save 10-20 minutes per report with this tool after all my client profiles were setup.
ProsThis is a very robust tool for a lot less than the other guys. I have used lots of other tools, some were wonderful but expensive or the right price but limited to Facebook reporting. I really wanted something I could compile all my clients different parts of the business from Google analytics to Facebook, Twitter, Adwords & Facebook ads. This tool does everything I need and nothing I don't need. I use it only for monthly reporting.
ConsTook me a couple attempts before I understood the difference in templates & the individual reports. I do not like that that any small change I need to show from client to client requires a different template. There are only so many templates available to use for the base subscription before you have to upgrade.
Dennis U.
June 29, 2018

“The software is fantastic and is great for automated reporting, especially with AdWords.”

OverallIt made it incredibly easy for me to generate reports automatically, and send those reports to clients.
ProsI liked how easy it was to set up an automated report, and the reports themselves are very nicely displayed. I also like that it's easy to whitelabel.
ConsThe cons are the level of customization the software currently offers. Not being to instantly generate and look at a report is a negative. The only way I found to generate reports is with the weekly or monthly option.
juan pablo p.
Web Designer
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2018

“I've been using Ninja reports for quite a while and I've always had a good experience. ”

Overalleasy to use makes me optimize my time on setting things up.
ProsI like the fact that it provides cool templates and a very powerful widget library. I like also the option to have a woocommerce add-on.
Conssometimes it doesn't load very fast. I've read about some serious security vulnerabilities and that makes me worry.
Chris W.
Chief Marketing Scientist
June 26, 2018

“Unable to get Facebook account to sync/integrate”

OverallUhm....
ProsThe sample report. It's amazing. It looks like the best solution I have seen yet for our agency to pass along to clients.
ConsThe part where it doesn't work for me. You see, I sync/integrate my Facebook account with my twenty something ad accounts, set a report to be scheduled and it never comes. When I go back in, the integration with my Facebook account is gone. It's like it never happened.
Jessa H.
Marketing Manager
June 29, 2018

“Tedious, aggravating time with customer service”

ProsI had used this software with a previous agency and really like the format and ease of understanding the reports, so when I brought ads management in house, I really wanted to set this up for our team.
ConsI cannot get the test reports to set up. It says they are sending daily but have never gotten a report. Customer service originally started helping me then when I was still having the issue. I reached out again in a new ticket and was told that it will not work because of Facebook's new security and privacy policy settings. This was never originally brought up to me so I spent a lot of tedious time trying to get a product to work that the team knew wouldn't.
Internet, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2018

“I had mixed of experience with this tool. It has great features helped in getting great insights”

ProsEasy to use, flexibility, on track reports, great insights, weekly tracking, and updates, faster loading time, etc.
Consone thing I particularly didn't like about ninja reports is it sometimes used to give generic reports which we can easily get somewhere else. The insights sometimes didn't used to be great
June 29, 2018

“Automated Reports at a Great Value”

OverallNice automated reports for clients.
ProsNinja allows me to automate client reports so I don't have to worry about it. And the pricing is very attractive compared to similar platforms.
ConsI wish there were more data integrations available such as Facebook ads but apparently it's coming soon.
Kevin M.
Sales Representative
Telecommunications, Unspecified
June 28, 2018

“Great overall products; haven't had any reason to contact customer support which is a good thing .”

OverallBetter email marketing campaigns with more in depth customer reports then I ever had before .
ProsOrganization , ease of use and easy to read and comprehend. The best easy to use email campaign marketing software in my opinion. The detail of analytics is unmatched by most competitors websites. Love love love the adwords reporting tool.
ConsNot to many downsides to this software. Took me a little bit to get familiar with using a email builders/scheduler but learning to use one takes your marketing to a whole other level. Overall love this product and the fact that you offer a free trial
June 28, 2018
Mike P.
Sales Development
June 27, 2018

“Easy to use and understand visual reporting tool ”

ProsThe easy integrations take seconds and setting up recurring reports is a snap. You can get updates daily, weekly or monthly.
ConsWould like to be able to add more statistics from Google Analytics such as: top pages, goals, referrals etc.
Jorge R.
Ad Ops & Paid media strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 29, 2018

“Got to use it just for a week or so. But overall, it's very practical and friendly.”

OverallInformation about influencers.
ProsFriendly and practical, it does has very useful information for what someone could be looking in the web app.
ConsI wanted to know about my country's data (dominican republic), i couldn't find information about it.
Gustavo A.
VP
June 29, 2018

“Good way to automate reports for clients, it sends it automatcally”

OverallNot much really, facebook ad manager can now do everything ninja reports do without leaving the platform.
ProsNinja Reports is really easy to set up and automate reports. These reports can be sent daily if needed.
ConsNot much is going on with the reports its dead simple and with little to none customization is really hard to recomend over the competitors.
Luiz A.
CTO
June 26, 2018

“Used in a trial basis for our clients. Tried a few reports.”

ProsIt's really easy to get your reports rolling, almost no effort at all. Linking accounts was easy too, even our non programmers could do it.
ConsThe visual of the report in itself is very bland. I really wish to customize it for each client as some of our clients utilize another language (portuguese).
Madison P.
CTO

“Difficult”

ProsI like what this software *says* it will do. I would love to have automatic reports sent to my company and clients.
ConsThe integration with Facebook will not work, and I could not find any FAQs to assist. I worked on this for quite a while. It was very frustrating.
Victoria D.
June 26, 2018

“Great experience, perhaps not such great graphics for the dashboards ”

ProsI liked the weekly email reports one receives. The Product also has good insights on different platforms, which gives me access to several platforms in one Report.
ConsThe graphics of the Dashboards are from a point of Design not that great looking. I would like to send the reports to clients but we usually have to edit the look slightly before doing so
Kyle S.

“Simple and Seamless.”

ProsI loved not having to use Google Docs to create my own reports. Professional layouts and reports were generated automatically and it helped free up a ton of my time.
ConsIf you're just starting out - there are no cons. This will have everything you need. I'll be using NR for a while.
11-50 employees
July 9, 2018

“Great Product”

ProsThe tool is very easy to use. The reports are very detailed and look great! My clients are very impressed when they receive a report from us.
ConsI searched a while for a nice alternative to a branded report, the cost is a little expensive for a small business.
July 9, 2018