Picktime Ratings

Overall

About Picktime

Picktime is an appointment scheduling platform that enables businesses to manage appointments, staff and services hassle free. It is a one stop solution for businesses that need scheduling of any kind. Be it Room management, Equipment rentals, Class bookings, Event management or Course Management we've got your back. Signup for FREE and see your business revenue increase by leaps and bounds. Learn more about Picktime

Jessica W.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
September 19, 2019

“Photographer”

OverallI am saving time because the system they have created is easy to use and smart.
ProsIt is easy to use and if you have any problems it is very easy to email someone and they will help you. They responded within minutes and what I love the most is that they are able to fix any mess ups I have done from their end.... that is key for a person who is not computer savvy;)
ConsI would like it if they had a system for my customers to pay....they said they were working on that.
September 19, 2019
Tina C.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“I'm Thrilled!”

OverallOverall, Picktime is a blessing! Thank you Picktime!
ProsI searched for a scheduling program to help me schedule my clients on a 2, 3, 4, 6, or 8 week rotation, I could not find an easy use application. When I found Picktime, I was a bit worried so I only put a few customers in the database and started scheduling. I did have to figure out a way to use the Service tab to fit my business the best. Once I accomplished this goal, (short and sweet), it was smooth sailing from there.
ConsI loved the overview tab, which helps me identify my projected income for the day, week or month. I wish I could see the projected income in the prior week, but I have to wait until Sunday for the next week income figures.
May 30, 2019
De'Nicea Hilton, H.
Holistic Period & Fertility Strategist, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture Physician, FABORM
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
August 1, 2019

“Great starting point for a scheduler”

ProsReally liked the interface and set up was really use to do
ConsThe calendar doesn't do a two way sync with google calendar so required me to manually add appointments
August 1, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2019

“Free but effecient”

ProsIt is free but it provides a lot of facilities for booking a variety of services and classes by different resources in own or customer location. So many features are customizable so you can have your own banners, link (with limitation), and logo. You can also customize the calendar with different slots.
ConsI couldn't find help! There is no knowledgebase. It is true that using the software is easy. but I need to understand what is "resources" exactly or some other issues. using the software is a little bit confusing for administrators and they have to do some test for learning the software
May 18, 2019
Accounting, 11-50 employees
February 17, 2019

“OMG I LOVE THIS NEW SOFTWARE!! ”

ProsI recently found PickTime on another website. I loved the feature so I googled the company. I signed up the same night and installed it on my website. Within 1 hour, my employees were all listed and signed into the software. Within 24 hours my staff and clients were already using the software to book appointments on our website, mobile apps, and from our office!
ConsI absolutely have no issues with this software, its the best invention yet! Thank you!!
February 17, 2019
Amy A.
Owner & Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 23, 2019

“Picktime gives me more time”

OverallEasy to personalize and very positive feedback from clients!
ProsThis software is great! It's allowed me to take online bookings from clients with one click of a button! It was so easy to add the "book now" button to my website and there's even an option to add it to Facebook. My clients can book recurring sessions which is huge for my business! It's very easy to cancel or reschedule And bonus! It will send automatic email and/or text reminders to clients!!
ConsNo cons so far! I'm really happy with Picktime and it's abilities!
July 23, 2019
SANDRA P.
Corporate Systems Trainer
March 13, 2018

“Picktime was really easy to use”

ProsWhat we liked best about using Picktime software system was that it was very user-friendly and offered all the features we were looking for.
ConsWhat we didn't like about the Picktime software was that we felt that quite often we needed or would like more features than what the system offered. This showed us we had outgrown it.
March 13, 2018