The Closing Docs Ratings

Overall

About The Closing Docs

The Closing Docs is an automated income verification tool that allows property managers to make the best tenant approval decisions. Using The Closing Docs enables property managers to expedite the review and approval process, while increasing the accuracy of their applicant's reported income. And it is completely free for the property managers! Learn more about The Closing Docs

Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 25, 2019

“Streamlines my tenant application process”

OverallIncome verification has always been a hassle, and the current methods of using pay stubs and W-2 forms are outdated. The Closing Docs modernizes and digitizes the income verification process for property managers, creating efficiency in our business!
ProsThe Closing Docs' automated income verification allows me to automate the entire rental application process. When you're a property management firm trying to scale, automation is key and The Closing Docs allows me focus my time on more high-impact items!
ConsWhile 95% of applicants comply, there are still older applicants that hesitate through the income verification. Luckily, The Closing Docs provides an alternative workflow for the people uncomfortable with connecting their banks.
January 25, 2019
Mark F.
property manager
January 11, 2018

“Intuitive to use and speeds up my workflow”

OverallIt improves the accuracy of my tenant screening and gives me actual recommendations based on actual tenant data. And the info arrives in my inbox instantly, as soon as the applicant hits "send". Awesome.
ProsAs a property manager, it takes a lot of time to collect income information on candidate renters. This app makes it a snap! I'm shaving literally hours off the screening process - love it!
ConsI was concerned about applicants' adoption, since they have to participate in order to receive the data.
January 11, 2018
Gracie B.
Marketing Director
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“The Update We Needed!”

OverallCustomer representatives are incredibly responsive whenever I have any questions or suggestions and have been amazing to work with. Closing Docs gave us the update we needed and has been a seamless and wonderful transition to online applications.
ProsThe closing docs is extremely user friendly- for both our applicants but also our team reviewing the applications. It's great that applicants can pay the application fee online. Your application can be adjusted to fit your specific needs. It's a win-win for everyone!
ConsNone! Anything we've needed tweaked has been instantly addressed and changed. We're very happy!
July 25, 2019
Shanna C.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, Unspecified
February 5, 2018

“Quick and comforting”

OverallComfort of knowing that my tenants are financially capable.
ProsWhen I rented my place out, I loved knowing that my tenants were thoroughly vetted financially before I took them on. It was cool seeing a quick snapshot of their finances before I made a decision.
February 5, 2018
Scott W.
Landlord
Real Estate, Self-employed
August 26, 2019

“Quick, Easy and Effective ”

ProsEverything I needed, one stop shop: for both sides.
ConsDidnt know about it sooner. Could have saved much time m
August 26, 2019
Jeremy L.
Associate
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“Very Helpful Tool For Our Business!”

OverallThe Closing Docs has been very useful in helping us determine and verify if an applicant meets our minimum income requirements. Customer support has also always been responsive and attentive to our needs and suggestions. Overall this is an excellent application for income verification.
ProsVery user-friendly and easy to use, Reports are easy to read and understand, Helpful in verifying the income of our applicants, Very reliable tool
ConsNone - Any suggestions or additions we requested were made.
August 7, 2019