Booking Automation Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

About Booking Automation

Booking Automation is a professional level property management software to automate your short-term rental operations. Our platform has real-time synchronization capabilities with all major channels including Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, TripAdvisor, and HomeAway. On Booking Automation, you can automate your calendar, communication, prices, and payment collection. You are also able to have our own direct booking website and integrate with other tools such as PriceLabs. Learn more about Booking Automation

Ann U.
tourism
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Booking Automation”

Overallif a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortably ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .
Prosmy company team really liked the support from booking automation. They actually do the job for client to set up all listings and that makes it very much easy . they are always available to help for any question or any guiding . The best part of that is the channel manager that has integration to all rental pages . if a person has listed his property in Air b n b , or booking.com or home away ,etc .. and lots of complication to take care bookings, I recommend booking automation to avoid any mistake in bookings and much more comfortablity ,since the host will have all his bookings from different places only in one master calendar .
Consperhaps the price is bit high and would be great if they consider discount or offer to their permanant customers .
Cathy Y.
Operations Director

“Mind Blowing Product”

OverallBA is our entire business and everything runs on it.
ProsThis is our 4th year of using booking automation, we have grown from just 10 properties to 50+ and we are thankful we found this gem. It is very advanced and robust software which is the reason we have been able to scale our operation. The functionality and flexibility of the product never cease to amaze me
ConsIt takes a while to learn about all the features of the software, 4 years later we are still discovering cool features we wish we found out earlier
Viler L.
December 20, 2018

“This tool saves me a lot of time while managing my AirBnBs”

OverallHighly recommend this tool to any serious short term rental manager who values their time.
ProsThey have thought of every possible feature that can save you time while managing your short-term rentals. The dashboard page is my favorite is it summarizes everything I need to know in one place. The charge-automation feature is a huge time saver as well - it used to take me 3+ hours every night to charge all my booking.com and Expedia credit cards for my bookings. Now its only a few minutes.
ConsGiven all the features there is a bit of a learning curve. While the tool does everything well, it could use a face-lift to make it look nicer.
December 20, 2018
Hospitality, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 11, 2018

“Best Customer Service Ever!”

OverallI have about 8 properties that manage or cohost on AirBnb and I wanted to expand my reach to Expedia, Booking.com, and VRBO, without risking double bookings. I also have to do accounting to cohosts or owners and needed an easy way to calculate revenue. This software helps with that, and hopefully will make communications with guests automated and easy too.
ProsTo be honest, I am still learning the software and making sure that I have it all set up correctly. The interface isn't perfect and pretty, but it is intuitive and easy to learn. The BEST thing, however, is the customer service. My rep helped me get everything set up in the beginning and responds to all of my questions within a very short amount of time! He is so fast and knowledgeable, and it has made this learning curve and experience stellar! I highly recommend it!
ConsSome items are unclear what they pertain to, and some things I feel like I need some coding skills. But I am still learning my way around the software.
December 11, 2018
November 21, 2018

“Instant Customer Support with every feature you can dream of”

OverallUsed the software for over 2 years now. The features are made for professional property managers and hosts looking to scale. The integrations with Bcom, Expedia, Airbnb and others are very powerful.
ProsAmazing features Very thoughtful functionality, you can tell this is designed by a property manager Customer Support is excellent Channel Manager & Linking is very simple
ConsUser Interface can have some improvement, but excellent customer support gets you through any trouble
Paul S.
Proprietor
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“Booking Automation is probably the most comprehensive system I've found”

OverallI wanted an online booking and payment system for my holiday cottages and I've looked quite closely at five different booking/online payment systems and this is by far the most comprehensive. Compared to the others I looked at it is a little more expensive, but not by much, and you certainly get what you pay for. The online live support is a nice feature and certainly the software would be very difficult to master if someone wasn't on hand to guide you through some of it. Be prepared to try - read - try - get live support - try - read, and so on as it's got to be one of the best systems of it's kind out there but needs a lot of patience to gain confidence. I'm hoping that it will automate most of the procedures that I've been doing manually for several years and linking with other online booking agents will be very important in this changing world of holiday booking.
ProsThis does just about everything that you should need it to. If you would like the application to provide a feature, it probably will, just wade through the manual or ask the team.
ConsBeing incredibly comprehensive does mean that it is quite a steep learning curve but I'm getting there. It's best just to jump in with just one property and see how that works.
January 4, 2019
Aaron H.
June 4, 2018

“Fantastic system, everything I need in one location!”

OverallCalendar management of my properties using multiple booking platforms.
ProsEase of use, and the ability to manage all my properties on one screen. I can set my rates, select which dates to make available, and organize cleanings across all properties.
ConsWhat I like the least about this software is the occasional double booking, but that doesn't happen very often.
June 4, 2018
Dawit T.
December 24, 2018

“Best short term automated software out!”

OverallAutomated emails and texts that were sent out to guests, is the most useful part of BA. BA has been very secure when it comes to payment information.
ProsThe functionality of different programs that are attached to BA. The program is overall flawless.
ConsBA could be a bit more eye appealing on the website.
December 24, 2018
Thiva T.
Property Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
July 4, 2019

“Amazingly valuable Channel manager”

OverallAmazingly valuable channel manager that has really helped me. Its fair to say that booking automation has created eco system for property managers like me with all needed tools. There API integrations have no issues.
ProsI have used over 10 channel managers and Booking automation is by far "THE BEST". 1. It comes with an amazing price point and number of API integration they provide is quite amazing. 2. They have API real time integration with many channels and surely covers all the major channels such as airbnb, booking.com, expedia, homeaway,tripadvisor rentals and many more. 3. They have an amazing support system. You can book a support session with them 4. They also have extended products like charge automation which helps me automate my payments.
ConsI thought the calendar GUI is bit old looking. But who cares
July 4, 2019
Noah Y.
Property manager

“Amazing software ”

OverallMy business has been on autopilot since I started using this software
ProsI love how you can integrate all channels onto one calendar so it's almost impossible to get double bookings
ConsI had trouble setting up everything at first then was promptly contacted by the technical consultants. We had an online tutorial on how to set up and operate, it was straight forward and quite simple
Sarah K.
Operations Manager
June 15, 2018

“Best channel manager I have used!”

OverallTime!
Pros- Flexible pricing - Mobile-friendly - Real time Channel manager - Secure payment collection from guests - Personalised communication with guests
Cons- Not all lock system integrations have been setup yet (August Locks) - With multiple log in accounts for our team, the main one is the only one that can be used to create new listings, would prefer all logins to allow this
June 15, 2018
Nemoy L.
Investor
January 15, 2019

“Made life easier!!”

OverallAmazing experience! Helped to remove all the hassle and headaches of manging my short-term portfolio. The charge automation feature helped to make life easier.
ProsI really like that it was easy to navigate after learning all the features. The charge automation feature is honestly my favourite function.
ConsIt takes a while to learn the platform, but it becomes easier over time
January 15, 2019
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Must have!!!”

ProsDetailed with various options depending on the level of oversight and control you'd like over your properties
ConsNothing this product has been a life saver
peter b.
January 3, 2019

“Switching to Booking Automation ”

OverallI decided to move now for scaling purposes. Kigo was good for starting off and the 3% 5% model worked when I first started, but long term this model is far too expensive for what is a posh calendar after all. Booking Automation will allow me to grow quickly, the fees are reasonable. I also found the integration with price labs to be very simple.
ProsIt's is easy to use and much better value than my previous channel manager kigo. It's integration with Airbnb and BDC is very easy. When changing over it's quite stressful and the support person walked me through the process and got it done in a day. I was live the whole time and doesn't miss one booking.
ConsI'm still not sur if there are any cons. I'm still understanding the extra person fee, I'd like to add to my own bookings but so far customer support has showed me what I needed.
January 3, 2019
Jace P.
Property Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Ideal Software Management Platform”

OverallIdeal for anyone in the same field to use this product!
ProsHow easy the compatiblity was to utilize
ConsNothing not to like about this software
Henok G.
November 21, 2018

“Short Term Rental Owner/Operator”

OverallVery good and would highly recommend them.
ProsComprehensive and feature rich. A good software for businesses looking to grow and scale. Customer service and technical support was responsive and very helpful too.
ConsNot much. Wish I could make use of all its other features.
Marseah D.
March 13, 2019

“Our rep is the selling point at this point”

OverallOur rep has made this transition smooth and seamless. We would not have opted to sign up if he had not been so detailed and helpful. We were with Snap channel manager before finding your company and there is no comparison. You are head and shoulders above their software and most notably their customer service. This made the difference for us. Our rep's eagerness to assist and educate us is exceptional. HE is 5 star!!!
ProsThe ease of different platforms working together and communicating between each other. The ability to edit reservation or listing info. Also ability to edit and visually see dates and units in the screen view. Hands on onboarding support is phenomenal as well as the ease.
ConsAt this time there are no cons. The only thing I would suggest is if you could import complete listings from active platforms into new ones
March 13, 2019
Rupert W.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
February 5, 2019

“Unusually attentive and capable customer service”

OverallFear of double bookings was paralysing me moving onto multiple OTAs BA has got me past that and I am looking for a big up swing in bookings now it's done.
ProsI won't name names for privacy reasons but "T" was amazing during our two on boarding calls, attentive and patient he made the process really simple and has given me a lot more confidence using BA as my channel manager. I have dithered unnecessarily for weeks, but have no regrets having taken the plunge. Thank you Booking Automation, thank you Mr T!
ConsIt's a bit daunting at first which is off putting but with use and clear explanations during onboarding it becomes easier. If you have a min. night stay MAKE SURE YOU UPDATE IT ON BOOKING AUTOMATION AS IT WILL OVERRIDE EXISTING SETTINGS, I fell foul of.that on booking.com
February 5, 2019
Ian C.
December 21, 2018

“Robust and detailed + easy to use”

OverallBookingAutomation replaced my existing CMS that I had been having significant challenges with. With the aid of their support staff the transition was smooth and left me confident that my new CMS would be reliable. In the first week I saw time significant time saving through integrating ChargeAutomation which will allow me to focus on growth and provide better service to my clients.
ProsBookingAutomation offers a very robust CMS platform allowing end users to decide how complex they want their management plan to be. It also offers the very reasonably priced integration of ChargeAutomation which save me 1.5 -> 2hrs work the first day I implemented it.
ConsIt could be difficult for those new to CMS SaaS to get used to - but the customer support is fantastic which definitely offsets the initial 'launch' challenges.
December 21, 2018
Eli C.
May 24, 2018

“I loved the way representative took care of me till I was on my feet and understood the software ”

OverallI could finely use booking.com and Airbnb Also it is easy to control I made more money , just I think it is expensive plus charge attention is not included in the price
ProsEasy and stable I love the way it builds I love the help support.
ConsSome small function that still doesn't work Like the auto action mailing that Doesn't send pictures, still, have to do it manually And emails to customers from Airbnb still doesn't work
Jonathan O.
Operations Manager
February 22, 2018

“Been a BookingAutomation user for over a year now and it has made my life a lot easier!”

OverallTime Management Cleaning Organization Reservations Organization Invoicing Calender Layout Calender Sync seamlessly across multiple marketing sites
ProsGiven me the ability to focus on growth and the things that matter most in continuing to grow my business.
Meshesha R.
Broker
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Amazing Value!”

ProsWhat I love most about this booking software is the time it saves me. I'm very happy with using it and I look forward to keep using it. This booking software just brings me amazing value
ConsI didn't find any cons dealing with this booking software. So far, so good.
Anthony K.
General Manager
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 22, 2018

“Good product and works for our needs.”

OverallHelped guide us through a lot of setup issues and worked to really drive our success.
ProsAutomated replies have been helpful to reduce our work efforts. The guides are effective at explaining the attributes and how we can integrated into our messaging. We are able to manage rates using over encompassing tools.
ConsThe UI needs some work to become more modernized, but its not a deal breaker. Some of the features could be better explained in advance to prevent issues. As well the feedback loop is lacking, such as "on-success" is not relayed back to the user. The guides need to be updated more frequently to meet the changes the OTAs are applying.
G G C.
July 31, 2019

“Great software if you would like to automate your business”

Overallgreat service great team super fast when you need them, to be honest, you must try it if you want to grow in your business
Prosthe amount of options you have for everything
Consthat they don't have unified inbox but they are already working on this and will be release soon :)
July 31, 2019
Eden K.
Real Estate Agent
May 23, 2018

“Efficient, practical, and makes my work manageable”

OverallTime managment and controlling all my dailt activies
ProsI can View, review, cancel, update Scheduling, and managing all my booking in a page, its simple and user friendly, and updates me with all the changes
ConsNone, so far, i will add when i use the software over a year. As the time goes by, would like to see an updated vetsion
May 23, 2018
Christian O.
September 24, 2019

“Reasonable platform, good Customer Service so far”

OverallTrying to manage 3 sales channels efficiently
ProsIt works for single unit properties at a reasonable price
ConsDesign could do with a bit of a refresh, feels out of date. Not entirely intuitive.
September 24, 2019
Alex D.
Short term rentals managment
December 13, 2018

“Amazing and smart product ”

ProsAmazing and smart product. I used different channel management programs but this one the winner.
ConsA bit too sophisticated for my use. Having say that the customer service is always available
Mark G.
Vacation rental assistant
August 14, 2018

“There are better channel management app”

OverallI rather use other channel management app, it's not user-friendly and the interface is poor and outdated.
ProsI had an experience using the app, I was an assistant using BA. Can have the same feature as any other app but nothing so special about it.
ConsNot user friendly, and the interface is so poor and outdated you won't love using it.
August 14, 2018
Shayla W.
May 29, 2018

“AMAZING! Best thing I ever did for our bookings management!”

ProsEasy to use, excellent support, makes everything easier! Don't have anything else to say but you are making me type more...
ConsA little robust for the average user to figure out, but they are great about helping. Don't have anything else to say but you are making me type more...
May 29, 2018
Mussie B.
Product Engineer
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
May 24, 2018

“Excellent service and highly recommend ”

OverallEfficiency of combining all other booking services in one simple format is excellent.
ProsEasy to maneuver and get used to. Having every other booking services in one makes it a lot easier and efficient.
ConsI really don't have any cons using this service. Having the calendar sync is definitely an A plus approach.
Bethany S.
Direct Care Staff
Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 17, 2018

“Makes booking less stressful ”

ProsI love all the options and it gives me the best for my money
ConsNothing I can think of, it's a great resource
December 17, 2018