Meevo 2 Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About Meevo 2

Derived from 30 years of industry experience, Meevo 2 empowers like-minded business owners from single store locations to franchises to build and grow a thriving business in the beauty and wellness industries. The cloud-based software is built by the award-winning Millennium S.I., a company which provides salon and spa management software and growth strategies with industry-leading education. Learn more about Meevo 2

Allison M.
July 9, 2019

“Meevo 2 was an easy switch”

OverallA benefit we are seeing is having the daily service totals and monthly product sales easily available to us pushes us to make more sales and surpass goals that are calculated for us.
ProsThe software is much more to the point than others. Having it available through web browser instead of strictly computer has really helped us while booking clients outside of the salon. Also, everyone having their own profiles and goal centers really pushes our stylists to sell and bring in clients more frequently.
ConsI do some times have a hard time with inventory counts. Some times I need to deduct a product here or there for personal use, and it can get confusing just taking one product out of the inventory count.
July 9, 2019
Brianna A.

“Neutral”

OverallOverall, because of the price, I am pleased but slightly underwhelmed. I have used another software for nine years, so this is not my first booking software. I expected the reports to be better than what I'm used to, not worse. I'm disappointed that there is no app.
ProsPrice, scheduler, being able to cut, paste & copy. Individualized training.
ConsMeevo2 needs an app! Mobile is not enough. Convo bar is useless, if you don't type the prompt in exactly as it's supposed to be then nothing will come up. What's the point of having it if you need a list of what you're supposed to type in to get where you want to go? Reports are terrible, not intuitive at all and not helpful even when you do find a report that kind of fits your need. Can't search for reports. No retention report (the most important report there is). Transaction history is confusing. Clients can have positive and negative balances at the same time. I hate that clients can see from your receipt if you change the price of a service. They see what it should have been or would have been. if you have to void a transaction that had a service then it doesn't actually uncheck out the appointment book part. So you have to rebook the appointment to check it out the correct way which makes the payroll skewed. I don't like that you can't check out an appointment from yesterday, that's a problem because you have to rebook the appointment on the current day and the old appointment looks like a no-show. You should at least be able to move the old appointment to the current-day. I would like an appointment view that has each stylists week on one screen instead of having each stylist by day and the whole week displayed. I want to be able to click on the day and see all the stylists just for that day just like I can click on a person's name and see their entire week.
Tiffany S.
Salon Owner

“Meevo 2”

ProsI like that Meevo 2 is easy to learn and use. I feel like most of the training videos are not needed and just simply playing with the site helps learn most of the functions. The reminders and confirmation system is great and I like that you can choose what you want to send based on your clients preferences.
Cons-When a clients wants to cancel there should be a function that sends the stylist an email or texts the the client wants to cancel. You shouldn't have to check the main page everyday. -The no show fee system should be tweaked and instead of leaving a credit on the clients account there should be a way to leave a negative amount showing that they need to pay a fee. Also, i'm not sure if this is a function but if it isn't then when clients book online there should be a mandatory setting that makes clients leave there credit card on file so you can charge the card if the clients never decides to come back. -The note section is kind of a mess. I haven't been able to find out how to read a full note if a client books online and sends one to the stylist. I feel like the system should also send an email if someone leaves a note that way they see it before the day of the clients appointment. -When booking online the system only searches 2 weeks out when clients select "search of next available service". This needs to either be reworded or actually search for the next available. Most high volume salons, like mine book months in advance so 2 weeks is kind of pointless and is confusing for the client. -The system should also allow for more time before it logs you out. Right now the max time is 1 hour. Most haircuts are 1 hour and if the salon doesn't have a receptionist then it becomes time consuming to have to log back in every time.
Michelle L.
Corporate Coordinator
June 17, 2019

“Meevo 2 - A Work in Progress”

Pros- The software is fully internet based and didn't require specific equipment. - It promised better features from a franchise point of view
Cons- We were one of the first companies on board and the regular updates and releases caused a lot of confusion and a lot of problems for us. The updates didn't come with details on what was changed or how. And if we had all our settings in place and those settings were involved in an update, everything was changed around (ie things that were "on" prior to the update, were turned "off" during the update). However we were never notified and had to find out what had changed when we ran into problems. This caused confusion not only for us, but for our franchisees and guests. - The reporting is flawed. We have spent hours upon hours on the phone with support, development, management, etc trying to help correct the reporting issues. To date we still don't have a sales or accounting report that we can rely on to provide accurate data. Everything requires a supporting report and/or manual calculations. - The support team is difficult to utilize as you aren't assigned a specific support contact therefore you're constantly explaining the same thing(s) over and over again when you call in to obtain a status, start a new support ticket, etc.
Derek B.
Assistant Campus Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
June 10, 2019

“Meevo 2 in Today's Salon/Spa World”

OverallOverall Meevo 2 is working great for our business, we have tried several other operating systems, and Meevo 2 meets the majority of our business concerns.
Pros-Very user friendly! -Modern looking! -Web based, So it can be accessed anywhere! -Mobile Friendly -Online booking -Inventory Management
Cons-Sometimes it lags, and takes longer to load than desirable, while I originally thought this was just a poor internet connection, it proved not to be. - Missing some minor features that would be beneficial for my business, such as not being able to edit a ticket's payment after the day was closed.
John N.
April 18, 2018

“Meevo 2 is a fantastic product that will help define the next generation of salon apps.”

OverallFirst, huge cost savings with MORE features instead of less. Beautiful interface, very snappy performance. Extremely customizable and fantastic reporting capabilities.
ProsOverall, the Meevo2 user experience is great. The software can be customized to behave however you want, with in-depth settings for user security roles, appointment booking preferences, product and services groups, etc. You want your Level 1 stylists to be bookable online, but only for Blowouts, except for someone who also does haircuts, but takes longer than a standard level 1 haircut and is slightly cheaper? There are settings for that. There are comprehensive training videos to walk you through every aspect of configuring and using the system. You're also paired up with a customer success specialist who helps with getting you set up. Ours was *extremely* knowledgeable about Meevo2 and knew the answer anytime we had a question. The system looks gorgeous (especially once you have your Smart Center tiles set up) and is very snappy and responsive. Meevo2 also runs on iPhone and is just as quick and beautiful as on a desktop computer. No need for an extra app, and the mobile version seems to have all the features of the desktop site. EMV credit card reader support is fully integrated from MX915. Meevo handles the pass off to get tip amount, client signature, etc. It's a very smooth process.
ConsThe software launched recently (early 2018). There might be some glitches especially as new features roll out. We haven't run into anything, but it's good to be aware. When moving from another system, it's likely you won't be able to bring all your data. We were able to bring all of our client names and information, but not service history. We got around this by storing service history as client visit notes. It takes a while to set everything up, because it is so configurable. It doesn't have defaults, which means there's no "Quick Start". You need to set up your Service Categories, Services, Employee Templates, Security Roles, Employee Categories, Manufacturers, Product Categories, etc etc.
April 18, 2018
Tammy H.
July 5, 2019

“Great Interface for Ease of Use”

OverallOur overall switch to Meevo 2 was as easy as it could have been. Change is nevery easy and and it is a process! However, we are very glad we did it. Our integration specialist did an excellent job of being available to help along the way. Customer support availability has improved dramatically over the last year. We are looking forward to sticking with Meevo 2 for many years.
ProsThere are many aspects we really appreciate with this software compared to others we've used. The interface is very sleek and makes it easy for a beginner to begin scheduling appointments and checking out clients. The more advanced features in the program are pretty simplified but give me most of the information than I need on a daily/monthly basis. I use a couple of the integrations that are very helpful.
ConsIf you are making a swich, do your homework! Take an extensive look at the features in your current software that you use on a daily/monthly basis and see if Meevo 2 is a good fit. We have had some failings in this area. However, Meevo 2 is constantly making updates that are addressing some of the things that are important to me and the front desk staff. Overall, we are very happy we have made the change to Meevo 2.
July 5, 2019
Kara L.
July 29, 2019

“Great salon software!”

ProsVery easy to use and easy to customize. The help manual is well written and easy to follow. There is a lot of freedom in the software but not so much freedom it takes too long to install, implement, or incorporate. You can use almost out of the box or make it your own.
ConsThe items you desire are not always located in the most intuitive of places. The back button takes you completely out of the section you are in; you must remember to hit the "x" rather than say to go back. While the conversation bar is really neat tool, you must enter the words exactly as it expects.
July 29, 2019
Marvin R.

“Meevo2 Review ”

OverallMy overall experience has been great!
ProsI live what it does for my business. Tracking information is so important when it comes to making business decisions and the reports module is extremely valuable. Being able to see what my employees are doing in Meevo2 helps me fix mistakes and catch thieves; I've worked with Meevo2 staff a few times in relation to employee theft. I am extremely pleased that customer service is so easy access.
ConsI don't like using the "White Board;" if I have an issue I should be able to have customer service take note of it... it's kind of a deterrent to do anything else. Marketing was a disappointment and I really don't like how they do business. Somehow my business ended up with 2 accounts unintentionally and they wouldn't let us out of the contract (we only have 1 location). Thankfully Meevo2 (the powers that be) was able to intervene and fix the problem for us. I wish the payroll reporting would include employee taxes and such; then it would be a complete payroll function.
Cody P.
June 17, 2019

“Awesome, other than account set up”

OverallThe software is great, we will continue using it
ProsI like the reports that you can pull and the girls love the scheduling system
ConsHaving to change our password all the time and make it so long with all these extra things has almost made us get a new system. We only log into one account now because no one can remember their password and when they do we have to change it again in a week. Just allow us to use one simple password without having to change it.
Michelle S.

“Meevo 2”

OverallI switched from the original Millennium because I didn't like that I couldn't get on it from my phone or house computer. It's fairly new but has a lot of room for improvement.
ProsIt's cloud based. I can get into it from my phone or house computer.
ConsGlitchy, confusing, reports are confusing and not totally user friendly. Our time jumps on the screen off and on making appointment times change. A lot of the cool parts of the original Millennium aren't available. Also doesn't let me in on my phone sometimes.
Pam T.
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
June 10, 2019

“Meevo 2 not user friendly ”

OverallSolid for scheduling appointments and managing money.
ProsFront end functions are solid for what is needed.
ConsBackend reports are siloed and require manually processing to put together standard data needed to do accounting. Security set up is over engineered and needs to be simplified. Certain data needed is not available on existing reports. Lack of ability for ad hoc reporting.
Joanna W.
Instructor/fill in receptionist

“Glitchy!”

OverallFrustrating
Pros-You can customize it -Support will usually get back to you within one day -Reports are useful
ConsGlitchy, always having random pop-up errors that don't relate to anything that you have to ignore Slow, we use this as a system to have students clock their hours,they always complain about it We've had to learn tricks to get it to work they way we want to, avoiding pop ups, errors, etc.
Catherine H.
Operations Administrator
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Meevo 2 Review”

OverallWe love the goal setting section! Also, that you can connect from anywhere using the same login and that all of our students can access without having to download an app.
ProsThe support. There was lots of assistance during setup, the online training videos are fantastic, and ongoing webinars are helpful for all users of the software.
ConsLimited reporting in Central Office. Cannot see inventory on hands from all locations at once.
Maria I. S.

“Life made Easy!”

OverallIt has optimize my work and helps me see a bigger picture of the business. It has taken it onto a whole new level! Increased sales, Increased clients and easier overall management.
ProsWhat I love most is the "Walk-Through Help". I dont need to be calling to ask for help when I want to learn something new. I just click on it and it takes me Step-by-Step on how to do whatever it is I need. Also, The easy way to ensure I have my clients data on the system. For me its crucial that I keep each and everyones formulad I have made and that makes it easier for me and gives my client more security in what I am doing with their hair. They know I wont be guessing which colors I used because I always keep track. I simply LOVE IT!!!
ConsThe least I like is when I am trying to print X or Y Report of my sales or cash register management, sometimes I need to go directly to the Meevo software so I can access it. Its a small glitch, and its not that big of a bother because I still can access it directly in the program.
Tammy Z.

“Happy Stylist”

ProsThe reports are so great, they really out line how each stylist is doing. EVER Helpful
ConsSome parts of the program you need to jump around a lot, it would be nice when entering in a shipment that if the price has increased you need to go back and change the price under product then enter in the shipment.
Tracey S.
Practice Manager

“Meevo 2”

OverallEasy to switch. Representatives were great to work with.
ProsAppointment book and Reports. Also like the self help feature and available training videos.
ConsCan be glitchy, I like the reports just want more of them!
Alisa G.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“What you need”

OverallI love that It connects the register, with the booking. It is so user friendly.
ProsI love how customizable the software is.
ConsThe one thing I like least about Meevo 2 is the software has a tendency of Freezing, so you have to refresh the page.
Mo W.

“Mo's Meevo Review”

OverallI definitely think MEEVO is the best option for us but as a wellness center offering different services other than the Spa environment as it's designed for, we have found many issues along the way that we have to create workarounds for. It just isn't easy to make things work but once they do, it's smooth sailing. I still spend too much time creating these workarounds but I'm hoping with the constant fixes MEEVO does, this will in time, improve.
ProsIt has a ton of capabilities. Way more offerings than any other software I had tried or researched.
ConsTo do one thing you have to do a list of things and they're not clearly laid out. I have spent too much time trying to figure out what I've missed when something doesn't work correctly having to go back and figure out all of the MANY steps to get just one thing done.
Jason R.

“Meevo user”

OverallGood. I was one of the first salons to get on so we have had many issues but most are resolved. They don't listen much to my needs and my ideas are ignored. But over all a good product and I enjoy it very much.
ProsConvenient and able to use remotely. Colorful and clean looking. Very sharp. Always evolving and new features and tweaks.
ConsCost and online use is not as good as it could be. Wish we could text back clients... the constant change of passwords and wish we could scan a card to log in instead of always login in. And above all NO VOID function!!!! Omg who doesn't have a VOID transaction function in 2019!!!!
Giovanni S.
Salon Owner

“Really disappointed ”

Overall I've worked with millennium for almost 25 years switching over to meet both seem like a great idea you'd figure CEO would just almost near the features and benefits functionality of what millennium did I just make a cloud-based but unfortunately, there's a lot lacking in this software and costs more money.
ProsThat it was cloud-based and I could get rid of server. Having the ability to access from anywhere through phone or tablet
Cons There's always an issue We have to communicate almost weekly with CEO because of issues that we're having with the software
NICOLE A.

“User Friendly ”

ProsIt is easy to use and train new staff on.
ConsIt isn't an app. It doesn't work with my quickbooks. And often updates are glitchy.
Lynn B.
June 13, 2019

“Meevo 2”

OverallThe membership program is awesome
ProsWe have been with Meevo 2 for about 6 months now and we really like it. We have been through 5 software companies in 4 years. We are sticking with Meevo. The setup was detailed and time consuming which created a really nice outcome for using the software. It is much faster and easier to train our front desk team and our membership program is really growing because the membership is now simple for us. The checkout process is much nicer for the guest too. The reports are just what we needed too. We have experienced that issues have been resolved quickly.
ConsThe glitches that happen every so often.
June 13, 2019
Kelly D.
June 11, 2019

“Good w/ some customer service flaws”

OverallPretty good with issues cited above.
ProsEasy to use, great features especially the marketing tools. Excellent customization!
ConsCustomer support is riddled with representatives who are not fully knowledge about your products. The hold times are ridiculous and every time you rollout a new version of the software it causes major issues to my retail and client data. In addition, card connect has missed several daily deposits which forced me to push forward closing for my business. Drawer manager needs refresh window.
Natasha Noel P.
March 26, 2019

“Best Software Out There & Getting Better!”

OverallI've used SO many different online booking programs... Front Desk, Full Slate, Booker, Mindbody, GenBook (just to name a few) and Meevo have been the most reliable so far. Since switching to Meevo, our online booking went from maybe 5 a week to nearly 10 a day. The membership capabilities are awesome and I truly appreciate how much they're improving the software with each update. They listen to ideas from their users and it shows in the product. It is software made by a company that not only understands the industry but also understands the importance of good programming!
ProsI love the online booking experience for our guests. Booking multiple services, being able to add themselves to the waitlist and even booking for multiple guests is awesome. The capabilities within the membership are unmatched. Being able to swap and transfer packages with ease is amazing!
ConsI know they're working on adding more features, so I know this is temporary, but I miss having eGift and the very detailed client selection tool that Millennium used to have (now it is a basic marketing export). Also, some of the reports don't always seem very accurate.
March 26, 2019
Susan C.
Spa Director
July 2, 2019

“Meevo 2 conversion from Millenium”

OverallThe program has been very stressful for our staff. We are having to call customer service almost daily for the same issues. I feel customer service is not sure of the program. We have been very disappointed in the software and the customer service. Not being able to exchange gift card packages to a dollar amount has been a hard transition. Because we have had to create ways around that. My numbers are not correct . So I feel I am not getting a true picture of our business.
ProsThe fact that our old software could be transferred over. (Somewhat successfully) We were very excited for the transition, upgrading and taking our spa to a new level.
ConsThe inventory process is much more difficult. The need to go into different screens to edit products, check pricing, print bar codes and adjust inventory counts. In Millenium this was all easily done in one screen. Being so limited in being able to edit tickets in case of human error when ringing people up. PayRoll , I feel there should be more ability to check and edit to ensure payroll accuracy. Also not being able to adjust the days payroll can be run. Program is extremely limited from an owner or managers stand point.
July 2, 2019
angelina l.
president
June 18, 2019

“Amazing Product, Slow Speed”

OverallGreat, but overall has some areas that could develop more and there is lots of room for improvement.
ProsProduct does exactly what it needs to do, with great functionality and versatility. Ease of use is wonderful and ability to give each user different access is great. Visually it is easy to understand and lots of short cuts for booking at high speed.
ConsThe website that runs this software updates at a slow speed, and this is not due to our internet connection. Website freezes when multi tasking or editing large group appointment bookings.
Mia T.
August 1, 2019

“Outdated, needs to be modernized ”

OverallAlthough we have eliminated pen and paper, inputting the information is still very complicated and outdated. The app itself is always glitching and I don't always have access to my schedule and will have to tell my clients I'll call them back to schedule. I've waited between a few hours up to the following day.
ProsI loved that it sent out appointment reminders via text message. I also loved that we were able to customize how we entered client data as all we need is their first and last name and a phone number.
ConsThe software itself has many glitches. If one person is ok their phone booking an appointment and another goes to book at the front desk, the Software does not auto refresh. This has caused double bookings. The appointment time drop down feature needs to be updated to 9am, 10am 11am, 12pm, 1pm etc. Currently, it starts at 1 and ends at 12 and then you have to remember to change AM or PM. We have booked appts where we did not change AM to PM or vice versa and have had appointment scheduled at 4:00am This will be my main reason for looking for a new software as I think it is something so simple and is common sense to start the drop down at AM times and lead to 12pm, then continue to 1pm, 2pm, etc. it reminds me of ancient software. Perhaps the old tube Apple computers I used in elementary school 20 years ago while playing Oregon Trail.
August 1, 2019
Sarah L.

“very happy ”

OverallVery pleased with Meevo and their staff. When our computer crashes last year they stepped right to quickly get us trained with Meevo. We are all very pleased!
ProsI love the capability to be able to see our books from anywhere.
ConsI am still trying to figure out the reports that I am use to seeing with Milliummin
Diane G.
July 16, 2019

“Meevo 2 for Hair Salons”

OverallIt's been one year since we made the switch and for the most part it's working out, but still some issues
ProsThat it's web based, and I can access it anywhere
ConsThere are still some issues with the development of this program.. I feel it really wasn't 100% ready to be released and I feel like people that do use it are frustrated with some of the features, especially if you came from using Millennium software.
July 16, 2019
Rhonda B.
June 10, 2019

“I loved Millennium now am blown away by Meevo 2”

OverallTeaching new staff has been a game changer. Better, more accurate reports. Reps and his team really knocked it out of the beauty ballpark!
ProsIt is so easy. When I don't know how to do something I "simply" get walkthrough help through the site. It does not crash or lock up. So many features!!!! The reports are amazing. Simply typing "haircut w rhonda on tues" in the convo bar is wicked cool. My girls love the Smart Center designed just for them and what they need to see.
ConsThe way the credit card processes is pretty slow. But, we just got Tippy and it should relieve that.
Donna F.
Owner/ stylist

“Evolving ”

OverallEmployee statistics
ProsConstantly in contact with customers to listen and evolve and improve to satisfy their needs.
ConsAs a baby boomer and a right brained person, technology in general no matter what I use is overwhelming .
Nicole L.
Front Desk Coordinator

“Meevo 2 Review”

OverallIt has been overall great but when we have a problem, customer service isn't the best. They will usually record down our problem (work ticket) and get back to us weeks later after I've already figured it out myself.
ProsI do think this software is fairly easy to use (like booking appointments and checking people out) and it's great that our staff can access it from home as well.
ConsThe parts of the software that do things for you like the wait list and confirmation system are often confusing as they do not always work the way they're supposed to.
Haley H.
Business Manager

“Meevo 2”

ProsThis software is user friendly. It is easy to navigate and the layout is self explanatory. The wait list/cancellation list is very helpful, as it notifies you automatically if an appointment has opened up that fits the needs of a wait listed client. Text confirmations are helpful for the clients and our support staff.
ConsMeevo's customer support is a hit or miss. Most of the time the staff either doesn't know how to fix an issue we are having or can help but has a very poor attitude.
Kari B.
June 19, 2019

“Meevo 2 review”

OverallReports are easy to run to show individual stylist where they need to improve and where they are doing great. Easy to use even for beginners
ProsEasy to use and easy to teach others to use. Customer service easy to get in contact with if you need assistance
ConsMeevo to have their own app! Longer time before it times out. Ability to block specific times for a client everytime
June 19, 2019
Andrea D.

ProsMore streamline than Meevo1 with better features
ConsNot really a con, but I do hope in the future that the font on printed reports will be a bit larger.
Bonnie D.
Owner stylist

“Millennium Inspires”

ProsThe quality and ever evolving concept of this company. They care!
ConsI can't come up with anything, have had a good experience!
cheryl s.

“Upgrade to Meevo2 ”

OverallEasy to use. Install went well. Quick help desk responses.
ProsVery easy to use. Good intuitive flow. Not hard to learn .
ConsIs missing some key reports that we used to have in Millenium. New ones keep getting added which is great but are still having to do some work-arounds till we get others in Meevo.
Jennifer S.

“Great updates!”

OverallI love how it looks aesthetically and how customer friendly it is to our clients.
ProsWe love the integrated confirmations and client contact system Meevo 2 provides, the online booking and appointment scheduling is so easy.
ConsThere are sometimes some reports that are missing or hard to find. I am always searching to find a certain report or measurement and can't quite find the right ones.
Stacey J.
Student Services Coordinator
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2019

“Meevo 2: Feature rich product that is improving with every release”

OverallThe customer support is friendly and prompt. I like the program as a whole and am glad I had the experience to work with them.
ProsI liked that Meevo 2 is web based. They have obviously put a lot of thought into the features they deem as high value and work diligently to implement them in a timely manner.
ConsI am a school, so the features they deem as important are not of direct relevance to me. Because they are new and I use the product differently than most of their customers, I felt like their (unpaid) testing department.
Clancy M.
July 22, 2019

“A lot of glitches”

OverallNot great. Customer service was superb while purchasing the system. Now that we have bought it and pay monthly it is limited.
ProsIt is cloud based, seems amazing when being sold the product
ConsBooking glitches ALL the time. It will say I am booking a client at 8:30 am and then you refresh the screen and the time changes to 2:30 pm. After a TON of photos showing this problem is has not yet been resolved and no customer service offering is anything. A lot of wasted time on calls. The reports are awful. 2 book keepers later and we are almost convinced to just switch systems all together. Nothing is consistent. Right now you can only search clients by their phone number. Refresh the screen and it's by the last name. You never know what you will get with Meevo!
July 22, 2019
Megan V.
Salon Coordinator

“Rockford Review”

OverallIt is easier to navigate and it makes booking appointments possible anywhere you have access to the internet which is the best thing so far!
ProsIt is very user-friendly and I love that it is cloud-based.
ConsSome of the reports from Millennium are either not on Meevo or they don't read the same. Especially the client visits by type. It doesn't show if a client Re-booked.
Shea M.
Director of Operations

“Easy to navigate”

OverallEasy to set up business account and link to website for clients to book appointments
ProsGreat customer service, easy to set up, easy to navigate
ConsI wish it was connected to square or perhaps a different POS system
Helen G.
Salon owner
June 17, 2019

“Love the cloud feature ”

ProsI like that I can check my chedule and make appointments from my phone and any time of day
ConsUpdates sometimes mess up a good thing I think a stylist should work hand in hand with the software engineer for some of the changes otherwise I'm happy with the product
Claire B.
Cosmetics, Self-employed

“Meevo 2”

OverallI like meevo- it's convenient and pretty easy to use.
ProsI love that I can access my schedule from my phone.
ConsI don't love the updates at times because it seems to slow the software down and sometimes odd things will happen , like time changes, or client name changes. It only happens for a minute but can be confusing.
Rhonda H.
October 6, 2019

“Happy with Meevo 2! ”

OverallAmazing progress!
ProsIt is accessibility is amazing and user friendly
ConsNot completely developed but moving quickly and I'm excited about the changes
October 6, 2019
Deanna M.

“Review ”

OverallI pretty much like meevo however it is missing some important reports
ProsThe smart center is my favourite I love that you can customize it
ConsI miss a lot of the reports from Millennium also you cannot pull a report for account balances and payments made. Also the inventory counts don't always update.
Kelly V.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

“Too many issues ”

OverallAppts disappear they can't figure out why
ProsThat it's web based That's about it It's way too expensive
ConsThings disappear too many issues to have rolled this product out
Carol L.

“Meevo 2”

OverallNo sales forecasting reports. No individual sales totals in chart format available. No reports to see the busiest day of the week to plan my schedule. Lots of missing reports.
ProsThe cost and cloud based features.
ConsThere are so many features that are not available.
Jennifer R.
Operations Manager / Stylist

“Meevo”

OverallIt's been a challenge to say the least
ProsNothing has wowed me yet. Simple features I thought I'd be excited for are not simple
ConsIt doesn't make a simple task easy. They overcomplicate everything