LinkedIn Jobs Ratings

Overall

About LinkedIn Jobs

Stronger applicants. Happier teams. Reach the right person for your open roles. Learn more about LinkedIn Jobs

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
August 9, 2019

“A Phenomenal Opportunity to Rapidly Increase Your Network”

OverallOverall, as previously discussed, LinkedIn is an extremely useful tool that is truly necessary for any individual who cares about his or her professional life. LinkedIn allowed me to acquire extensive internship experience over the past few years, as it has helped me connect with very high-ranked individuals in some of the largest firms of my hometown. Being able to learn about a company´s opportunities, culture, and members, all in one platform is a truly irreplaceable feature that no other software offers. For this reason, I personally do not see any other application or tool that matches what netflix offers- it isn´t a simple website which allows you to see job postings. Instead, it is a platform that helps you make the right connections to truly have an advantage when trying to move forward with a professional decision in your career. As a result, LinkedIn is a one-stop-shop for any help, and development that you wish to pursue or look for.
ProsLinkedIn Jobs is a powerfully functional platform that allows you to construct a network of professional individuals in order to truly take your net of connections to the next level. The most impressive aspect of this software is certainly the precision with which one can find exactly what they are looking for. Whether an employer, or an individual trying to be employed, one can gather an incredible list of potential candidates with simple searches through filters such as what university they attended, what specific set of skills they possess, where they previously worked, or where they are currently working. In other words, you do not necessarily need a name to find who/what you are looking for. Instead, LinkedIn allows you to run this search in an inverse fashion: You do not have a name, and you aren´t looking for any individual or company in particular, but you know what skills, background, and experience you wish to connect with- LinkedIn will take care of the rest- and this is what differentiates the LinkedIn platform from Google, or other search engines where you can not look by "filter" and in order to get relevant results you need a name or other specific information: you can´t be presented with a multitude of results that are a good fit for you based on a specific set of categories or criteria.
ConsLinkedIn is a fairly complete software. Overall, it is fantastic. However, one aspect of it that I think could be improved upon, is the quality and overall frequency of e-mails that are sent to a user´s inbox. Individuals are not always looking to expand their professional network. In some cases, even when I indicate that I am currently not looking for jobs, I still seem to get emails suggesting jobs or opportunities for me, based on my profile. In many cases, I get reports of posts made by individuals in my network, and this is normally not something I am interested in. In other words, I think the exposure to material from LinkedIn should be autonomous and up to the individual user. While this does not bother me much, it is something that I have heard other co workers complain about- the notifications often times feel too "forced". Whether it´s an email or an in-app notification, a lot of times they are not directly helpful to the user, and therefore they would prefer not to see them.
August 9, 2019
Lindsey E.
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2019

“Overall worth the monthly fee”

OverallMy experience, in over 5 years of using LinkedIn Jobs, has been excellent. The issues I have had (not many) were quickly addressed by my Account Manager. I have utilized LinkedIn support, but they are slow to respond, and I found that if I contacted my Account Manager, they were much quicker to get back to me, and if they didn't have the answer, their manager or Customer Support got back to them more quickly than getting back to me. The cost of the service is fair, because it is built in advertising, and in my line of work (recruiting), exposure to candidates at any point in their search (active or passive) is ideal. Also, one placement more than takes care of the LI Jobs fee.
ProsDue to my company's specialty (sales and makreting), LinkedIn Jobs is a great tool in our sourcing chest. I like how easily you can post positions, customize the job posting, and edit the posting. Also, due to my subscription/plan, I am able to change postings daily (or hourly if needed!) to reflect changes in location requirements or other requirements. Some job posting sites allow you to only buy a job slot for 30 days (and you are locked into the info and the job location for that 30 days).
ConsI really wish there was a way to post for "remote" positions or to choose multiple cities or states for posting. Many of my positions cover large territories, and trying to pick one city in hopes of attracting someone from any other city in the region is difficult. Will someone in Atlanta see my post for an Eastern Sales Director if I post in Philadelphia? Who knows? The good news is I can change the city at any point, but if I miss someone in Atlanta while I have it posted in Philadelphia, it is frustrating.
June 17, 2019
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees
June 9, 2019

“Publish your professional profile online”

OverallAs a journalist currently working on the promotion of travel packages for a travel agency, this tool is really useful for general confidence in my clients, since they can verify my professional profile and thus verify through the internet that I am a real person and committed to my work, also the company for which I work through this software makes exhibitions about our mission and vision, together with the promoted service (tour packages) online and without any problems. With this platform I have also been able to get jobs and work independently as a Community Manager for different brands of small business products. Besides that it has allowed me to contact many colleagues who have fed me with important information. I am clear that we are a completely competitive world so I try to focus a bit on how to prepare my profile by focusing on the questions of why you should choose me or my company and always showing my product or service to get attention and get good results. Definitely I think that for any trained person of any branch or specialization you should use LinkedIn Jobs for your professional development.
ProsI really like LinkedIn Jobs because it has become a professional network, which has allowed me to publicize my resume digitally anywhere in the world, keeping my profile active for any business opportunity that may arise, this I do this because many companies can generate employment opportunities using this platform as a recruiting system, which can be located immediately or be recommended by other contacts, in addition to allowing direct contact with leaders or managers of any organization without the need to use intermediaries I can also find any professional and especially colleagues, facilitating the exchange of information through groups, helping me to clarify any doubts that concern me or participate in the different courses or forums of my specialty, for us journalists networking is essential to achieve our work objectives since the news arrive directly and without any type of censorship, in my case it generates confidence for my clients when I carry out the marketing of my tour packages.
ConsWhat I do not like is that it generates a little distrust in terms of security. Because when you work publicly with real personal information, we are exposed to that information can also be used for bad deeds such as defamation or identity theft, so it is advisable to be alert to any alarm that may arise, as it is a very delicate subject.
June 9, 2019
Hema L.
Alumni coordinator
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
April 10, 2019

“Link your profile with LinkedIn,then comes growth in your carrier”

OverallThe features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.The posting that are provided by the employer from an organization which is useful for anyone who is looking for a job or need a carrier growth.we can connect the person according to our interested field or to which organization we are looking for it.We can update our linked in profile from that opportunity will occur .Definitely this network helps a fresher to find the designated role in their carrier.
ProsThis Application Helps to get in contact with the organization or recruitement team and helps in getting a job .We have several options available where we can choose our own organization but one thing we need to do is that we need to get more connection .the postings helps us find what the organization is looking for and we can get in contact with the concerned Team for further steps. Definitely a graduate must have a LinkedIn profile .If we explore we find lot more in LinkedIn network.We have an option that we can use the primary account as well as the secondary account.Official and personnel profile can be linked together so that the network of peoples we have large in numbers.The features that will helps everyone to find their needs according to their carrier progress.From High school everyone should start their profile for the future updates.it can be used in mobile application.More features that need to be explored more.
ConsThe software is very useful and not faced any disadvantage.Very Great software needed for growing generation.
April 10, 2019
Investment Management, 11-50 employees
July 28, 2018

“Allows you to browse thousands of jobs with ease”

OverallApply to many different jobs and search for jobs from one central location, narrow down my search results to find jobs that match my skills and experience, connect with individuals such as recruiters, ability to apply to jobs without leaving the website, ability to save job descriptions.
ProsI love the layout of LinkedIn jobs. The filter tools and search tools allow me to narrow down jobs to my industry of interest, location, experience level, and date posted. This is incredibly important to me because it makes sure I use my time job searching effectively. I also enjoy how LinkedIn provides several jobs that I may already be interested in. This saves some time in my search, and aggregates ones that may match my background. Perhaps my favorite feature, however, is EasyApply. This feature allows me to apply to a job with just a few clicks of my mouse. It can be very tiresome to have to go to individual websites to apply to jobs, upload resumes and cover letters, and fill out basic information time and time again. With EasyApply, the hassle is taken out, and you can apply in a few clicks.
ConsOne thing that I wish LinkedIn Jobs works on is the "Date Posted" feature. I wish there was a feature that allowed me to input a specific date posted, or specific range. While within the past month, week, or day are useful, sometimes I want to search within the past three days or five days. Also, although I believe this is attributable to the job poster, sometimes the experience level for jobs does not match the job description. At times, I will see jobs marked "entry level" with a description that says candidates must have 5+ years of experience. I think this would be an easy fix with some type of algorithm to scan the job posting, however.
July 28, 2018
Naomi Y.
Software Engineer
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
September 5, 2019

“LinkedIn Jobs not only helped me but helped our team recruit some of the best team member around!”

OverallThe hardest part about recruiting is the sheer amount of candidates you have to sift through, not knowing if they'd be a good fit right off the bat. With LinkedIn Jobs, you are able to build that personally connection in what their career goal and passions are, which is very important to our department.
ProsI love how robust this software is while searching for job openings. Because a lot of things are integrated with your LinkedIn Profile, it makes applying for a job you want that much easier. Not only did it help me land the job I am currently at, it helped with the recruiting process while hiring more members of our team. Because our team doesn't have our own recruiter, the usability and UI of the software made posting a job very painless and took up only a small percentage of our time. I'd highly recommend this to others looking to recruit great candidates!
ConsThere's not much I disliked about the software. The learning curve to this software isn't too steep for users that are not tech savvy, but it could use more training tools to learn about all the features that are available to them. That required a little bit of digging.
September 5, 2019
Zavud B.
Master Student
Environmental Services, 501-1000 employees
May 10, 2019

“Review for LinkedIn Jobs”

ProsI have been using LinkedIn Jobs for a year almost every day. I love how easy everything is on LinkedIn. You can register in a very short time and just start looking for what you need. As I am always checking what jobs/internships are available for me, I have realized almost all of the important and big companies (at least for my field) put their job offers on LinkedIn Jobs. Therefore one could find a lot of new offers every other day. The thing I like most about LinkedIn Jobs is its automatic ability to show me the job offers and companies that are related to my field. For that reason, I do not always have to type in what I am looking for since it already shows me what might be interesting me. It also suggests/shows me the people that I might know based on our mutual working places or universities which is very good to make connections. What I also like about LinkedIn is it enables companies to view my profile and Resume and send me a message if they are interested.
ConsWhat I dislike about LinkedIn Jobs is I keep receiving too many spam messages. What recently happened to me is I got an offer from "a company" that invited me to an interview in the UK. They sent me an email with the name of an HR of the company. They provided me with the link of the Company and everything looked promising until they told me I have to pay my travel expenses to the travel agency they provided me with and they promised that I would get my money back as soon as I would be in London. I realized something fishy was going on so I stopped contacting them anymore. However, I believe there might be some people out there who would have bought their "offer". Therefore, I would like LinkedIn to detect those frauds and ban their profiles immediately.
May 10, 2019
Yeniree E.
Coordinador de tesorería
July 30, 2018

“Excellent tool for the search of employment”

ProsLinkedln is an incredible tool to find employment opportunities, in our profile we can attach our professional experiences (in this area we can select the company if it is registered in linkedIn and through this option you can visualize the number of registered people who work in the company), university studies, courses, we can also place our skills, what I like about this tool is that we can add our preferences such as the country where you want to apply, the number of employees you would like the company to have, and the position to which you want to apply, you receive notifications with published vacancies that adapt to your profile, by expanding the network of contacts these can validate your knowledge and skills serving this for when the companies seeking to validate certain references can already visualize in the profile, According to the people and companies that you start to follow on the home screen, there are certain available vacancies that usually request that you send your resume to a certain email
ConsWhat I like the least about this tool is that you need the premium version so that your profile appears first in the companies' searches, this version also allows you to see which people or companies have viewed your profile, it also offers in real time the most relevant, this option has a free 30-day trial mode but you need to register a credit card
July 30, 2018
Sherry F.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Human Resources, 10,001+ employees
June 27, 2018

“LinkedIn is the go-to software for job seekers!”

OverallLinkedIn is by far the best software for job seekers. the jobs, the connections, the company details, and the ability to share profiles with recommendations attached to various jobs within your career history is awesome!
ProsFor job seekers, it is a free app, and there is a mobile version available too. LinkedIn is easy to create your online profile from your resume. Connection requests are easy to send, and LinkedIn even makes suggestions of people you may know. The "degrees" of a connection is a nice feature. the ability to send an InMail message to the person that posted the job and the referral request are also great features to assist my job search. LinkedIn also has it's own messenger service to allow direct messages through the app, even without traditional text message services. I would like to see real job recommendations based on the content of my LinkedIn profile.
ConsSearches still display jobs I have already applied for. And the left pane (list of jobs in search) does not list that you have applied for it until you select the job to read the description, then it shows up. Should be able to exclude previously applied jobs from search. Should be able to flag jobs as "applied at company site" or "applied through another job board" (or recruiter) to avoid duplications. In some cases a company will disqualify an applicant that applies for the same role twice... and without any job ID code/req #, it is sometimes difficult to tell.
June 27, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 14, 2019

“LinkedIn jobs - Absolute single point of reference for job search ”

OverallMy experience overall is splendid. I was able to improve my skill set in job search. I could network into people of my specific career interest. I hope LinkedIn will be as amazing as it is.
ProsWhile there are many features of LinkedIn jobs that are pretty useful , I recalled loved the following features 1.matching skills scale 2. Number of people who got hired from my present company for a future job. 3. How many have applied to the same job till now. 4. How do I match with rest of the applicants for a specific job 5. Sharing my profile to job poster 6. In rest of job boards , job poster is not usually displayed. But through LinkedIn jobs I can actually see and contact job poster. 7. My favorite is the referral option it's asking before applying to a job . And love the way it frames a sample body of the message to make my job application process smooth and easy . 8. Similar jobs suggestion. 9. Alerts when job poster views my application. 10. Job applicants insights on skills, education and experience , so that I can prepare better towards building my profile .
ConsThere's only one con regarding linked in jobs, I.e after I apply for a particular job , When search LinkedIn jobs after couple of days it still shows the jobs that I have already applied. I would be really grateful if the system is built with feature such that it doesn't suggest already applied jobs .
March 14, 2019
Fabjon G.
Software Developer
Computer Software, Self-employed
July 19, 2019

“One of the best Softwares to search for jobs”

OverallOverall great experience, when I apply for a job, I always hear back from the person or profile who posted the job.
ProsThe fact that is connected with LinkedIn makes the setup process extremely easy since you do not have to put all your skills, job exp and education or your Resume all over again. Also, it does not send you a countless number of useless notifications. And job notifications you get are always related to your background and mostly your location(this also depends on your profile settings).
ConsOverall it is very good, but the UI and UX may need some improvements and also would be great if every job posted would have the option of Ease Apply with LinkedIn, even though I know that this depends on the person or profile who posted the job.
July 19, 2019
Jan Michael U.
General Manager
April 26, 2019

“LinkedIn Jobs - The New Way of Accelerating Your Career Growth”

OverallMy overall experience with LinkedIn Jobs has been positive in opening up doors to see more career opportunities related to my field. The downside is the response rate from recruiters or hiring managers has been slow, and LinkedIn could do a better job to work with employers to drive accountability to respond back to applicants.
ProsAs a user that has used LinkedIn for many years, I have found many pros to LinkedIn Jobs. Specifically, here are the differentiated values I've found: 1. The network of quality organizations and recruiters using this platform is much higher through LinkedIn Jobs than other career search platforms, especially for management paths. 2. Tying LinkedIn jobs to my network and seeing who can help me open up doors to companies I'm interested in applying for has been a big differentiator in getting me interviews and informationals more quickly than other platforms. 3. The algorithm the site uses to recommend other jobs similar to the ones I've viewed has honestly allowed me to look into other companies I otherwise would not have taken time to explore.
ConsLinkedIn Jobs, like other career search platforms has some cons: 1. It would be nice to see how where you are in the application/search process once you apply for a job. Currently, once you apply through LinkedIn Jobs, you just wait in limbo with no visibility to any progress that's made. 2. The InMail features are not really that effective. I have not found the responsiveness to my reach outs to be as effective as advertised. 3. There are too many attempts to try and upsell users about trying Premium for a month to get all of the unlocked features. It's posted consistently in the search page of LinkedIn Jobs.
April 26, 2019
Avni S.
Sr. Talent Partner
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 1, 2019

“Linkedin Jobs brings in Quality Candidates!”

OverallOverall, positive experience using LinkedIn Jobs, I highly recommend any recruiting department to use this feature. If you want quality candidates for any of your positions, this Linkedin tool will definitely help you fill your open positions faster.
ProsAs a Sr. Talent Partner, I use LinkedIn Jobs to post our open positions. It's easy to post jobs and you can use a previous job template or a new template to create your job posting. In your ATS, you can generate a customized job link using Linkedin as the job source which you can then input into the template. After you upload a job posting, it immediately goes live and based on the job description, Linkedin's algorithm recommends some profile matches. Many of the profiles matches that are recommended are spot on and I can then reach out to those folks via Inmail. Overall, we have noticed that Linkedin job posts brings us very qualified candidates for both our technical and non-technical positions.
ConsWhen you are creating a job post, you must enter 1 specific location of where the position is located. I wish there was a field that allowed you to include more than 1 location. This way I don't have to make the same job posting twice with the different locations. Therefore, my biggest con would be the lack of location customization for the job post.
April 1, 2019
May 28, 2018

“I have used this program for about 5 years now and still love it. ”

ProsWhile I use to work in both the retail industry and wedding industry this was an amazing way to connect with other professionals on the same level. I was originally from the US and then made the move to Canada. One of the largest stress factors was how to rebuild clients and contacts with such a major move. With LinkedIn it was actually no where near as bad as I expected. My husband was able to connect me with some contacts he knew in the industry and the program itself then is able to recommend so many more. You are able to look by location you can see careers and what I like most is you can see how long someone has been in a particular industry. I have been a photographer for over 10 years while it is always nice to help new photographers getting into the industry, when I 1st wanted to make new contacts I wanted to meet very experienced and similar level to myself. With LinkedIn it lets you know a lot about the person you are going to meet before you ever meet them.
ConsUnless you are willing to pay money you do not get all of the benefits of the program. I don't see a need to pay money for the extra perks as the base does enough to suit my needs. It would be nice when you have people viewing your profile to always see who they are but without paying that unfortunately is not an option. The only other con I would say is that recently it has seemed to turn a bit more into a facebook with what some people are posting. I would like to see this eliminated as this is a professional platform I don't want to get on and see pictures of peoples families or other personal information, not related to work.
May 28, 2018
Vaishnavi G.
Recruiter
Utilities, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2019

“Good product - needs improvement”

OverallOverall, LinkedIn still is one of the biggest networking and job searching/finding tool. With some improvement, it could easily become the best
ProsI have used LI Jobs on both ends - as a consumer and as a recruiter. As a consumer, it was really useful, remembering my job searches and I was able to enable/disable job alerts. It also gave me good insights on the skills the particular job required and how well it matched with my profile etc. Through constant feedback (it would ask me in the middle of my search if this job was right for me), I could get the software trained on what's more suitable for me.
ConsAs a recruiter, I have faced some problems with this software. While posting jobs, I constantly ran into errors saying I have run out of number of ads permitted for my account but when I checked, it would say I have only used 8/10 job ads. I could also not easily connect with the person in-charge of my employer account (i.e, the account representative from LinkedIn). They keep changing regularly and I could hardly get a hold of them specifically. I would always have to contact LI support and be redirected - which is not really fast and efficient. Also, I just learned that they retired the LinkedIn Jobs app for phones. Bummer, I really liked using the app.
August 15, 2019
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
February 18, 2019

“Makes Job Searching Easy”

ProsLinkedIn Jobs makes searching for jobs easy and straightforward. It's a free app that allows you to create a profile, connect with other professionals, and search for jobs all over the world. LinkedIn also uses your search history and added skills to find and suggest jobs that have recently been posted, which makes job searching so much easier. It has saved me so much time because I no longer have to scour job listing websites for things I am interested in. I also enjoy that it suggests other jobs at a particular company you've viewed. Sometimes it's nice to see what other openings come up at the company you're interested in. Overall, it's a great software and must for any professional.
ConsSo the base software is free, but they do have a premium option that gives you more features. I have not tried the premium version so I cannot comment on whether or not it's worth it. However, it's just too expensive for me to justify trying past the free trial. I wish that it was a bit cheaper so that I could at least justify the price while I searched for a new job. Again, the base software is free so this isn't something that prevents me from using the software, it would just be nice if it was a bit more reasonably priced.
February 18, 2019
Scott K.
Operations Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2019

“Current LinkedIn Jobs user”

OverallWe will continue to use this as we do see it as a benefit to our orgnization.
ProsThere is a large pool to choose from and alot of recources that can be had within this program. I like that it is a well managed and designed site. They market themselves very well which gives employers a larger pool to choose from.
ConsA lot of the candidates that we are getting are not qualified, too far away or just not what we are looking for. It could possibly be that the candidates are shooting for the stars and ignoring the minimum qualifications. We also see less candidates for our technician jobs and more for our admin jobs. We are hoping for technician interest in the future.
Omar M.
SME - HR
Human Resources, 10,001+ employees
July 30, 2019

“LinkedIn Jobs”

OverallI enjoy LinkedIn. It keeps me up to date on my netwroks and the movements within it.
ProsThe software allows you to see how many people have applied to the job - understand competition. You also can go directly to the website to apply directly with the company
ConsIt tells you how many have viewed or applied for jobs. Discouraging the user to not apply.
July 30, 2019
Malith Madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2019

“Search or Post a Job - So Easy and Productive”

OverallWell, when I was a job seeker, I used to apply for jobs through Linkedln and it was so easy. I always looked into the job offers recommended to me by Linkedln as those were the only best suits for me. Also, I did not need to prepare separate CVs as many recruiters preferred to analyses candidate skills through Linkedln profiles. Moreover, whenever, I log in to the job page, I usually get hundreds of matching jobs for my interests as well as my colleagues who work for those companies. It was amazing. Currently, as a small business owner, I use this to recruit my staff instantly. I do not waste my time reviewing their CVs, I just use the Linkedln dashboard to manage my recruits. It is so easy, useful and productive.
ProsAs a job seeker, Linkedln Jobs is the best place online to look around your online professional network and secure the best possible opportunities available. It is so easy and amazing. You just need to update your profile with your qualifications, experience, interests, and skills and then Linkedln will flush out hundreds of opportunities to match your profiles. You do not have to search everywhere, those will be popped up in your notifications. On top of that, it it will provide you the option to share your profile or upload your cv or share your already uploaded cv with the recruiter. It is so easy. Additionally, it will analyze your standing against all other applicants. As a recruiter, Linkedln jobs will show you best perfectly matched candidates for your role instantly. So it is really helpful to fill your role ASAP with the right candidate. Moreover, it provides you the option to cascade your job role to targetted candidates with right skills and experience. Finally, yet importantly, it will give you a dashboard where you can manage all your recruitments and candidates in one place.
ConsThe only thing that you wouldn't like in Linkedln that you cannot spy on other profiles as it automatically gives a notification to the profile owner that you viewed his/her profile. Sometimes, you do not want them to know that you were trespassing on their profiles. Do you? May be
Gokul K.
Senior Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
September 8, 2019

“Linked In Profile Jobs”

OverallOverall experience is Good and I am using this from year of 2012. I have travelled to several companies and able to listed down all in single instances with out any hesitations. So this will be useful for all jobs recruiters to see where I am and what I was suits to the job I was applying in nature. Overall I was happy with Jobs provided in Linked in.
Pros1. This tool/online portal exactly select the jobs according to the user needs. 2. Took the exact location where we lives and portable to needed jobs 3. Easy to port the resume in linked in to job which was shown 4. Known about the company very well since it was visible by all users 5. Shows who viewed our profile also
Cons1. Premium Linked in Jobs are costly and need to pay every month 2. Tought to create the initial resume with cover letter as it costed more. 3. Some companies are just posting the job in Linked in and not exactly truthful for applying them to get the jobs. 4. Whole history shows to all the users irrespective of what company it exists.
September 8, 2019
ANTONY NOYAL J.
Supervisor
Automotive, 10,001+ employees
June 4, 2019

“Job searching ”

OverallLinkedin is the most using software to find job easily. This software is like a social media which will help to communicate with others internationally. We can add our qualifications and experience to get job easily by searching it on the search bar. Almost every international companies registered in this software which will show the latest vacancies. It is also available as application in mobiles which will helps to search anywhere you want . Also,we can chat with professionals to earn knowledge too.
ProsThis software is like a social media which will help to communicate with others internationally. We can add our qualifications and experience to get job easily by searching it on the search bar. Almost every international companies registered in this software which will show the latest vacancies. It is also available as application in mobiles which will helps to search anywhere you want.
ConsThis is the most help software with less drawbacks. The difficulty is that to add a job Vacancy is very expensive. And also, we don't know each other with the communicating person his personality may be good but we don't knows everyone's attitude. Also, we don't know the qualifications are genuine, some scams will be time consuming too.
June 4, 2019
Accounting, 201-500 employees
May 2, 2019

“Overpriced for what it delivers”

OverallThe job postings are the only really great part. They attract higher caliber candidates. That's about the only practical tool on LinkedIn. And you can easily renew a job posting. I just wish you could renew multiple postings at once, not just one at a time.
ProsYou can view most profiles if you have a Corporate Recruiter account. They say you have visibility to all profiles but it's not true. That's part of their scam. I've done searches that produce 2,000+ profile results but I can only view 1,000 profiles.
ConsLinkedIn markets itself as a much greater tool than it actually is. They say they have millions of profiles but many of them are fakes. Connectifier is good for nothing when trying to get personal contact information of profiles. Lusha and ContactOut are much, much better tools and they cost far less. You don't get the ROI with LinkedIn that you would expect. But they are the monopoly in business networking so you are at their mercy and they know this. Also, ever since Microsoft bought them, LinkedIn has more bugs and issues than it's ever had. Microsoft is carrying their bugged out software tradition into LinkedIn's platform. They should be embarrassed.
May 2, 2019
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees
November 28, 2018

“Linkdedin Jobs ”

OverallLinkedIn is an amazing software for the everyone who is out there looking for a job change. I believe everyone can have a desirable job with the help of LinkedIn just need some efforts and need to give some time to apply.
Pros- It's easy to understand and apply for jobs. - Also, this website automatically suggests us connections and employment opportunities this is the best thing about it. - We just need to answer some of the questions and it will start suggesting to us what we need. Smart tool right. - with the help of the feature of sending invitation with note we can send a message with the connection request. - The best thing about this is we can be in touch again with all students of the same university. - We can also see the people who have visited our profile & search you have appeared. But this thing can be done In premium version only.
Cons- Honestly, I don't dislike much about LinkedIn jobs. - Sometimes some people randomly massage you to chat instead of using website objectives they consider it as a any other social media profile.That is irritating while doing something important. - They should exclude jobs which have already applied by the same user.
November 28, 2018
Daniel L.
Asistente ejecutivo superior
June 26, 2018

“Thanks to linkedin I have a job”

OverallI got my job!
Proslinkedin has allowed me to establish a networking network with former colleagues and prominent people in the commercial, industrial and business areas. After leaving my last job I began to review the profiles of the companies that interested me. with linkedin jobs you can create alerts for job vacancies in the companies that interest you. In addition, being a professional social network, allows you to promote yourself continuously in the workplace by relating to key figures in the world of recruitment. You do not need to be an expert or a guru in the professional field to be able to use linkedin. It is enough that you present your resume well and follow the companies and characters of interest in your area of expertise. Publish content of interest and utility that gives you greater prominence and be insistent when applying for the available positions. Sooner or later I'm sure you'll also get a job thanks to linkedin.
ConsI sincerely believe that linkedin has been very well thought out and developed. It is very dynamic and easy to use. I do not see anything bad to point out.
June 26, 2018
Stacey D.
Candidate Relations Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Best quality candidate generation tool out there - pays for itself ten fold”

ProsLinkedIn is a well-known area for highly-skilled workers to find new employment. We have had a ton of success identifying qualified candidates from LinkedIn job ads we have posted. The tool is expensive, but paid for itself relatively quickly, allowing us to place candidates into roles they applied to on LinkedIn jobs.
ConsThe price - it is expensive and hard to justify for a growing company. With that said, if used correctly, it pays for itself after a few successful placements/hires.
Micaela C.
PCA Associte
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
February 22, 2019

“1,2,3...Jobs”

ProsI like the easiness of the interface use. I am really impressed by how fast you can submit an application for your dream job and then you get an answer almost straight. As I am based in such a business centred city like London, I have found LinkedIn Job as extremely helpful. Especially on the phone app, you can save jobs, you can see the jobs you have applied for and also your career interests. This has helped me massively when I was looking for my first job opportunity, and I still get contacted by firms sharing my same values and interests. It is definitely an absolute go go go!
ConsAccording to my personal use of this software, I honestly think that there is nothing I dislike about it. I have been promoting LinkedIn Jobs with my friends and they were able to find jobs as well. Maybe the only one feature I would change would be how the skills are assessed on the profile. I would like to better understand, as a user, how I can personally improve my ratings and have the change to see my missing skills without having to pay for a Premium subscription.
February 22, 2019
Elio G.
Senior Petroleum Engineer
Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees
October 11, 2018

“LinkedIn Jobs. A fit-for-purpose Application ”

OverallMy overall experience with LinkedIn Jobs has been positive. Even though I haven't been able to find a job or even been contacted by a position applied through LinkedIn. I still believe is a really powerful tool.
ProsLinkedIn Jobs is a powerful tool that allows to identify effectively jobs opportunities through LinkedIn. Perhaps the feature that I like most is the ability to create job alerts based on your profile and background, avoiding waste time with long lists of job postings not related to an specific profile. Also, Another advantage is the "Quick Apply" feature, that allows to share your linkedin profile and also attach the CV or any other information with just one click.
ConsI think the feature that can be improved is the ability to contact the recruiter/job owner (just available for premium accounts) and also to be able to know the status of the application. Once that you apply for a position, there is no way to know if the application was reviewed, short-listed or discarded. In addition, I have seen several scam positions posted on LinkedIn, which reduce the application reliability.
October 11, 2018
Gigi G.
HR Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“Who doesn't love LinkedIn?”

ProsI love LinkedIn and every single feature they offer. I love the LinkedIn jobs and how it connects to your profile, gives you the percentage of your profile that matches to a specific job, how many other applicants are interested, information about the organization. I feel that with LinkedIn jobs I know I am applying with a more reliable source.
ConsI love everything about it, everything that offers and I look forward to many opportunities.
Antoine V.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2019

“The free version is great for finding job opportunities. Linked-in Premium is not worth it.”

OverallOverall, LinkedIn Jobs is my preferred Job listing site due to its ease of use, easiness to apply to jobs, best job-search engine, and naturally being a place to network with others. I found that LinkedIn Premium was interesting, but not useful in finding a job.
Pros- I was able to find a large volume of relevant jobs compared to other job listing sites. - It was very easy to apply to jobs with either my Resume or Linkedin Profile. - Clean, Easy UI and searching capabilities made finding relevant roles easy. - Able to find recruiters easy through the LinkedIn.
ConsI did not find Linkedin Premium to be worth it just to see a few other metrics. These metrics didn't provide any real value to my job-search that lead to anything actionable. For example, it's cool to see what skills the other candidates had that applied to the job, but that doesn't really affect my chances or whether I apply. Being able to message Recruiters directly through LinkedIn Premium was not that different then sending them a connect invite. Overall it SEEMS like LinkedIn Premium seems enticing because people are curious about these random metrics, but then when you find out that these metrics aren't that useful in reality in helping find a job.
January 9, 2019
Beau K.
Graduate Assistant to the Dean of the Woodbury School of Business
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
September 12, 2019

“Great For Established Professionals”

OverallHonestly, LinkedIn jobs has been one of the more useful software for jobs searching in my experience. The emails come in very clean and organized. Other job searching software send an army of emails your way with unwanted career advice and tips. LinkedIn Jobs just sends you jobs, which is nice.
ProsThis software give me emails everyday with jobs that I would not have otherwise heard of if it were not for LinkedIn Jobs. The customization for job search optimization is a nice touch, especially for the automated emails.
ConsI dislike how LinkedIn Jobs does not send many entry-level jobs. It seems as if LinkedIn Jobs focuses more on established professionals than students fresh out of college.
September 12, 2019
Adam S.
Director of Technology
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2019

“My favorite job recruiting website”

OverallA++ Best job recruiting site out right now
ProsI've had the same job for the last 4 years so I don't do too much job searching. But people are always reaching out to me and asking to keep in touch if I ever leave my current job. I honestly think it's the best job finding website out right now. It makes me feel secure that if anything were to even happen people are out there and interested in me. Lastly, the connections system they have is so valuable for networking. I've met so many great people through it.
ConsThe social media aspect of it helps with networking. But I'm not the biggest fan of the wall posts, that just me though. I have seen some posts by companies I like and have liked or commented on them.
John Ovie J.
Administrative Assistant
Education Management, 201-500 employees
June 12, 2019

“A Truly Wonderful Career Growth Platform.”

OverallI started using the full functionality of this amazing App not until four years ago. I never knew it was easier to get a job there by just expressing your views with your connections and followers. I secured my second professional career interview via this avenue and since then, it's been fun to use. I highly recommend this App to everyone, it has fully helped in shaping my personality, career wise!
ProsIt is one of the best atmosphere for exchanging personal career experiences and brainstorming ideas with other followers and connections. Also an extraordinary platform for business people, job-seekers and professionals in various fields and practices to connect and interact freely.
ConsThe earlier premium version of the App is loaded with many advantages, but it automatically deducts one's account (funds) monthly without first notifying the user, it isn't proper; it's been rectify though. The user interface (UI) is nice, but from my experience, it tends to lag in places of poor network thereby delays in loading the overall functions of the App.
June 12, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
April 23, 2019

“ Ideal to attract customers”

OverallMore than using it on a personal level, this application uses it as an image of the company I work for, which allows not only to share information associated with it, but also to attract new clients or alliances, and new human talent to join its ranks.
ProsBeing connected with professionals and companies from your same area, allows for more stable work relationships and growth opportunities. Exposing your curriculum vitae offers credibility and the validation of skills by other colleagues positions you in the labor market. I see it more as positioning than looking for a job.
ConsI do not think it is very effective to get a job, I think it is more a social network to make relationships, business and position yourself in the labor market, where skills can be validated. While there are suggestions and some companies use it to post opportunities, I consider that this is not their strong point. It is more a Social Network to spread your experience, expertise and credibility as a professional, a source of information.
April 23, 2019
Audrey Y.
project manager scrum master
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
February 21, 2019

“Easy to use app that has come a long way since it started, good supplement to linkedin app”

OverallThis app has come a long way. It's a nice alternative to browsing on the regular linkedin app. when you just want to focus on looking for job opportunities, it's much cleaner, must less hectic of an experience, you aren't bogged down by unecessary features, content and notifications like you would be on the regular linkedin app.
ProsLove the data it stores about the jobs you have looked at. noticeably, the job 'track' feature - which shows you which jobs you have viewed, saved and applied to. very handy when job searching and applying to numerous positions a day. searching and filtering by keywords helps as well and of course you can search by location. In the notifications section it also lets you view which jobs are expiring soon and when. you can also teach it to filter out jobs that are not appropriate or relevant to your search.
Consas with most job searching apps/platforms, irrelevant search results but you can customize this manually, one by one by flagging which roles are irrelevant to you.
February 21, 2019
Yuri P.
Director Of Operations And Business Development
Events Services, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2019

“Professional Facebook”

OverallWe have done a lot with Linkedin. We found good professionals and customers.
ProsLinkedin is facebook of professionals, I can say that easily you can not find any platform more useful than Linkedin for B2B purposes. With the filtration on the search, you may find the qualified professional. Paid adds hit directly to the point. You can even choose the company which you want they see your ad.
ConsIn Linkedin groups, functionality is really less. Also, it is not possible to prevent fake profiles. For example, we own a company page and there are people that registered as our workers however we do not know them. Linkedin could not help us with that.
July 28, 2019
Lisa G.
IT Recruiter
September 24, 2019

“Top quality of Candidates compared to other Databases”

OverallLike the database for sure...customer service is definitely lacking. Seems like they are too busy sometimes for us...but they know their quality is great so dont need to???
ProsReally like the quality of candidates that come in thru LinkedIn. Has a great database of people and sorts them to likely and unlikely to respond to inmails.
ConsThey dont have their phone # and email listed compared to other databases like Dice and Monster and Indeed
September 24, 2019
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
April 4, 2019

“Online community for job searching”

OverallOverall, what LinkedIn Jobs has is unique as it creates a professional social media platform to connect job seekers and job recruiters. It has a great interface and many tools to help you be as active as you want and tips to make you stand out above the rest if you put your time into it.
ProsWhat I love about LinkedIn is that it is like a professional social media platform. Posting on social becomes fun because it feels like you're showing off your greatest achievements/creations, while Linkedin filters that to what you've accomplished professionally. From endorsing a friend for their skills, to sharing their profile to job recruiters, LinkedIn makes it easy to connect with professionals in the work force.
ConsWhat I like least about LinkedIn is the privacy aspect. Anyone who views your profile can find out your personal email, as well as home address. If those were private for everyone until a connection is made, that would help it feel secure.
April 4, 2019
dan vincent t.
Fullstack Web developer
March 23, 2019

“linkedIn Review”

OverallOverall i had a great experienced to this. and helped me reaching out new people and opportunities.
ProsAside from it helped professionals to linked to other companies worldwide, it has smart algorithm to auto connect oneself to colleagues and other companies globally, it connects based on your preferred skills, position, company you are connected, and to your profession. also it notifies to both profile when viewed and/or viewing. It also send notifications and email to possible job openings you might want to apply relating to your profession and career.
ConsJust one. I cant view some linkedIn accounts who are viewing mine using a free plan linkedIn account. you need to upgrade plan in order to view who viewed your profile (but not all). it may seemed like not important but for us who are looking for a job openings and want to connect someone or companies who once viewed our profile, but it is very essential.
March 23, 2019
Yashasvi A.
Internship
Food & Beverages, Self-employed
February 4, 2019

“Job Hunting? best software in the market !”

OverallIt has been very useful for me to connect with people in a professional manner and i believe that it is the best software so far in the market for job seekers.
ProsBest thing it has a mobile version as well. It is useful, as we can search and apply for jobs on the go. It also suggests the people you may know and we can also send InMail messages to people we may know. We can also attach our resume and all our achievements so that any recruiter could reffer and simply get know our details. It allows you to make connections with people with industry experience in any field of study. Additionaly, it also allows us to to see who visted our profiles. Very useful because we could simply apply for a job by just one click.
ConsSome companies does not always gives all necessary information about the job posting as we will have to dig more and get information. The cost of the premium version would be a bit high for the young gradutes who has just graduted and looking for a source of income. The mobile version should be improved more in providing more details.
February 4, 2019
Javier G.
Electrical Engineer Graduate
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
September 12, 2018

“LinkedIn Jobs as a Job searcher”

OverallI was looking for jobs since I recently graduated from College and LinkedIn Jobs was my search tool. I payed the premium so that employers could see me easily (one of the benefits). I chose LinkedIn Jobs since everyone knows about it and most of the big companies post their open positions there. I liked it because every day there were different open positions for me to apply. However, I did not like that the options to filter undesired posts were not more specific.
ProsIt is one of the more popular sites to look for jobs so a lot of companies use it to post their open positions. It is easy to use and you can adjust the area where you are searching (Ex: Worldwide, California Area, San Francisco, etc). If you have a linkedIn account, you could store your resume for apply directly through linkedIn to some job offers.
ConsCompanies usually do not put enough information about the job position so you could be looking for an entry level position but a lot of the posts are for positions that require more experience. There is not an option where you can filter those posts with information that you do not want, for example I was looking for a position that did not require more than 2 years of experience, but I could not filter the results to take care of that. It could add more filters to the search.
September 12, 2018
Jyothika J.
Social Media Coordinator
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
September 30, 2019

“Huge platform for Career building”

OverallAs I'm being a part of recruitment team, it had helped me a lot in getting good candidates. And also helps me out in getting some worthy resumes for our company. And especially the features in this platform is very useful, according to our interests we can sort the requirements. I personally had great experience in using this platform.
ProsIt helps people build their career accordingly since many good opportunities and high companies are very actively seeking good candidates from here. It helps out both job seekers and students to grow as well. The informative postings done by professionals help people in getting good guidance. Will help in increasing many connections with different people in different industries.
ConsI really don't have any much negatives to point out, but just a small suggestion that people using the platforms for unnecessary uses can be given any awareness because the it helps out a lot in generation growth.
September 30, 2019
Joan Z.
Interim Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“LinkedIn Jobs review by JZ”

OverallOverall, I like LinkedIn Jobs and will continue to use it. It is multifunctional and easy to use once you have a profile set up. Not many other job search engines are like LinkedIn Jobs.
ProsI like that with this part of LinkedIn I can get daily notifications about jobs fitting my qualifications and interests. It feels like it is catered to me and what I am looking for. I can also use the connections that I have on LinkedIn to aid in my search for a job and this part of LinkedIn notifies me when one of my connections works at that company.
ConsI don't like how limited the pool is of options. I know it is only one source to find jobs but I wish more companies would post their open jobs there. It is one of my main sources because of how catered it is to me but I feel that the options are limited. Searching using keywords is also difficult because there are many different ways you can phrase something you are looking for.
Masud A.
Field Work Assistant
Environmental Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 17, 2019

“Best Job Search Software Ever”

OverallI use the LinkedIn for the business purposes. it's really effective to be hired. I strongly recommend everyone to use the application.
ProsI have been using the LinkedIn More than 4 years, what I really like on this application there are multi languages options, and depends on the place where you would like to work or find a worker can easily make a filter according to geographic area. This is not only one thing which I ever Liked, it's also a good CV maker, by filling in the Headlines on the Software you can easily make your own CV.
ConsAs a professional LinkedIn user I can say that, I sometimes use the LinkedIn through my phone's browser, however sometimes the synchronization of the LinkedIn site on the browser is not responding or freezing. This is the drawback of the LinkedIn. For this problem I use the Desktop mode of the browser, but it's still not as effective as the application itself.
July 17, 2019
Abimbola K.
Customer Support Team Lead
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
September 9, 2018

“Takes away the manual part of job searching.”

OverallI use Linkedin Jobs to stay in touch with job openings in my industry ,which I may be interested in . Everyone is looking to get a better job,and that includes myself. Linkedin job enable me spend just a few minutes of my time daily helping me be on the lookout for an improved job role.
ProsLinkedin jobs makes it easy for me follow new job openings which fit into my experience and qualifications. I love the user interface of the Linkedin job search interface.Also the filter and search functionalities have been a great aid,as they make it easy to narrow my job search down to my preferred industry of choice ,geographical location and of course experience level seeked. Likewise I like the EasyAPPLY feature which makes it easy for me to apply for jobs which pick my interest with just a few clicks, as against having to upload my cv or writing cover letters. Overall ,Linkedin Jobs simply takes away the difficult part of job searching.
ConsIt is free to use and gets the task of finding or staying in touch with new job openings ,therefore I have no complaint at all.
September 9, 2018
April 17, 2018

“The social network, which has evolved the professional field”

OverallLinkedIn allows us to be updated in our work area, see the development of our business skills and publicize our service globally. It has been our most used tool and helped us connect at any time and time of the day.
ProsThrough the use of LinkedIn we have been able to attract new clients and make our work proposal known, we have come to have contacts from different countries. Allows you to search for companies, shows us who has viewed our profiles, customize our messages when adding a new contact, share images, files, videos and information that another user has published. It joins the other social networks with the purely LABOR! With the new update allows the interaction and searches to be easier to perform.
ConsMaybe the only negative aspect of LinkedIn, would be your constant emails informing who have seen your profile or its updates, but it is simply to keep your email linked to the profile in the social network.
April 17, 2018
Bhavana B.
Data Analyst
Retail, 10,001+ employees
July 15, 2019

“LinkedIn jobs does help but there are other more effective ways”

OverallIt has been good. Not so bad and not so great. This definitely help during job switch.
ProsI liked about ease of use and how jobs is listed. Also the filters attached to it are incredible. But sometimes the companies are not listed and I wonder if it is paid or unpaid .
ConsIt's effectiveness. And also how companies that do not want to hire still puts up an ad with hiring
July 15, 2019
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
March 21, 2019

“jobseekers-employers meeting point ”

Overalllinked in jobs is the overall job searching app that allows you to interact with the employers. very fast when it comes to searching for jobs,it also allows you to state when you are available eg it has statements like,readily available ...
Proslinkedin jobs has been my favourite job seeking app that has allowed me to know many companies ,when they are hiring and the desired qualifications. i love the notifications they send me every time there is a new job /vacancy that matches my skills and qualification. i am forever grateful to this app since it is responsible for the job i have now. T hrough the connections i had ,i was able to get to learn about the company am working in thus it helped me get my new job. i like the way one can search for a job that fits their skills and qualifications by narrowing down to the latest vacancies posted.
Conswhat i dont like about linkedin jobs is that they dont show the day the hob was posted hence someone can click on a job only to find that the deadline has passed or its too late to apply.
March 21, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
November 27, 2018

“Jobs Jobs Jobs”

OverallHighly recommend using LinkedIn jobs to find your next hire or to be hired. I have positive thoughts on both
ProsI absolutely love the functionality and improvements made to Linkedin Jobs. In my current role I am a recruiter for a health care provider and I found my role through Linkedin jobs. It is easy to navigate with built in prompts for location etc. The system is innovative and will send you updates on new openings as well. I like that you can explore a company as well and see who works there. It allows you not to have to leave the site to explore about the company you are interested in applying to.
ConsFrom a recruiter standpoint there is only one issue I have. This issue is the feed from our website. Sometimes the link to apply is broken which makes it hard for candidates. Your support team has been wonderful with helping to rectify those issues.
November 27, 2018
Neeraj B.
Software Developer
Retail, 11-50 employees
September 29, 2018

“Best Job hunting software so far...”

OverallMy answer is from user's perspective, It's really easy for a job applicant to apply for jobs through Linkedin Jobs, so I really think it'll help to companies who opt for Linkedin Jobs office solutions get more applications which directly helps them to find better talent.
ProsThe company I'm currently working and the company I gonna join, I both applied through LinkedIn Jobs. I also tried their premium version which is actually god with many online courses and training also. I always get a notification when my application is viewed by job poster which helps me to get the context of the call and prepare myself. Also, applying for a company is really simple, on tap apply. Many big companie's portals use linkedin integration which auto fills most of the inputs.
ConsAuto-generated resume must be in a better format, however, it's not much matter as LinkedIn URL is more convincing than mere pdf .
September 29, 2018
Mayerling S.
Insurance Broker
June 21, 2018

“The ideal way to connect professionals with business opportunities”

Overallprofessional connection!! easy of used, perfecto to grow as a professional.
ProsI think it is more than an employment portal, it is a tool for connecting people around the world, which can connect with job opportunities. Thanks to the possibility of creating a professional profile, in which studies or experience are not enough, it is also important the interaction and being always connected with business trends. In addition, the possibility of doing job searches worldwide maximizes your profile, managing to explore international opportunities for growth.
ConsThere are some functions that are paid through the premium plan, however it has a high monthly cost, which for young people just graduated from the university can be very expensive. However, this does not prevent the creation of a professional profile and connection with interesting opportunities.
June 21, 2018