QWerks Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5

About QWerks

QWerks is a quality monitoring and inspection software which helps businesses reduce risk, manage information, and improve operations. Learn more about QWerks

Chris P.
Senior Director of Client Services
501-1000 employees
March 22, 2018

“It has made a huge positive impact on our managers' ability to review and approve data.”

OverallAllows us to leverage the time of our quality managers during peak and non-peak seasons by allowing them to quickly approve good results and recognize results that need investigation or deviations for release.
ProsThe conditional formatting both at the user interface and the approver screen is a difference maker, it allows for immediate recognition of results that are out of spec or trending in a less than ideal way. Additionally, the complete customization of test parameters is instrumental in our success as we have client requirements that differ in every item that we produce and perform checks with using this software.
ConsThe cons that I've had have been addressed quickly by the QWerks team and taken care of in a timely manner allowing me to say there are none at this time.
March 22, 2018
Veronica V.
Director of Quality
Food & Beverages, 1001-5000 employees
February 19, 2018

“Love this software, has made my life so much easier!!”

OverallSaves my team time, energy, and allows us to be extremely flexible for a wide variety of clients and requests.
ProsHave been using this software for a couple years with many different clients and requirements. Qwerks allows me to create standards unique for each item and client based on many different needs. Data is instantly available wherever I'm at and easy to review. Provides techs with immediate feedback on OOS results which they can take and store pics of. Gives my Quality department flexibility and freedom, not to mention a huge time-saver.
ConsCan be difficult to pull complicated data out of, however Qwerks team is always quick to help me figure it out and work with me to learn the system and options better.
February 19, 2018
Pedro J.
QA Supervisor
February 24, 2018

“Excellent, amazing, convenient”

OverallThe benefit of not piling physical documents in folders / boxes and the easy access to any wished information we are looking for
ProsEasy to follow, to edit and update and the good thing about it we can run a report for anything we need for any future requests.
ConsSome of the tables freezes when we open the camera in qwerks, When we delete old weights and add new ones, the old ones after saving them come back.
February 24, 2018
Beth P.
Manufacturing Manager
April 19, 2018

“Excellent, easy to use, great way to track data”

ProsControl Charts, Daily Dash Board, Production piece. The production portion has saved mis-weighing of batches in production. This in itself is a huge savings.
ConsI really do not have anything bad to say about it. It is a great system and once you get it is it easy to use.
vito n.
safety & security manager
Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees
March 1, 2018

“Great product!”

OverallIt makes my inspections and audits much easier to perform on a day to day basis and verify.
ProsThis product does exactly what I need it to do. Very easy to create checklists and upload certain criteria for my day to day tasks. Support team is also very great!
Cons
March 1, 2018
Lorien C.
Quality Regulatory Manager
Food Production, 51-200 employees
February 27, 2018

“QWerks is so easy to use, with so many options of check type and freedom of description. ”

OverallEfficiency/ traceability/ data extraction / ease of training / standardization of process / improved quality system control / improved personnel performance visibility/management
ProsSo modular. I can set up any type of check/inspection I need. I can easily adjust in response to training challenges/needs
ConsI wish their were a few options to increase ability to view more on a page. But it is less often that I could use such a feature
February 27, 2018
Chris B.
Safety & Security
501-1000 employees
April 13, 2018

“Very easy to use they customized it to exactly what i needed ”

ProsCustomization to exactly what we needed and easy of use. Helped with audits and with safety and security.
April 13, 2018
Aaron V.
IT Systems Analyst
April 19, 2018

“I used the software to collect data related to the quality of products produced.”

ProsI liked the simplicity of the UI when inputting quality data. The main menu was pretty easy to use when searching for an item to collect data for.
ConsI didn't like that the software did not have an API to connect to other ERP software, such as Syteline. Collecting data is not enough and manually comparing to other data is inefficient. It would be better to be able to integrate QWerks with any company's data.
Donald G.
Brummel Warehouse Manager
April 12, 2018

“I use this application for Sensory and find it very easy to use.”

ProsTouch screen flow, no need to type entries. I liked that it had an easy drop down option on most entries.
ConsEverything has an easy flow, no Cons. I found since the first time I used it, it was very easy and all the needed information to post was coded correctly.
April 12, 2018