Rippling Ratings

Overall

About Rippling

Rippling Payroll is modern payroll, made painless. Pay employees and contractors, anywhere in the world, in seconds. File your taxes, automatically. See why Rippling is the #1 rated payroll software. Learn more about Rippling

David B.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2019

“Great integrations save hours, easy to use”

OverallOverall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll. Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.
ProsIntuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!
ConsOccasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.
October 11, 2019
Mike S.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2019

“I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling”

ProsDoes everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.
ConsThe only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.
August 19, 2019
Nicholas N.
Business Developer
Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2019

“Rippling for Small Business”

OverallI highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.
ProsThe price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.
ConsThe price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.
September 4, 2019
Matilda L.
HR
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees
September 9, 2019

“Happy to make the switch ”

OverallThe fast response time has been so appreciated since many of our issues are urgent and I feel that Rippling provide the support that I need.
ProsIt is easy to understand and interact with. All the important apps and documents gets kept in the same spot.
ConsI do not have any direct cons to the software itself. It was a bit hard transferring every data and information over from our last provider and I wish it had been a bit smoother, that's all.
Devon C.
ceo
Biotechnology, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“rippling vs. gusto, no contest rippling wins.”

Overallwould recommend to anyone vs gusto or zenefits(which has awful customer service) - you speak to someone you get an answer vs. other programs which reroute you to someone new who has no idea about your problem.
Proscustomer service is top notch with rapid responses to questions. can link up to other apps very easily which is fantastic.
Conswould love to incorporate PTO into a team calendar in the site

By Rippling on July 26, 2019
Hey, thanks for your feedback! You actually can customize and share your PTO into a team calendar. See https://help.rippling.com/pto/calendar/. If you have any questions, just reach out to our support team.
July 24, 2019
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
August 22, 2019

“A delightful and easy to use platform”

ProsMy job recently switched to Rippling from Gusto, and although I love Gusto, Rippling was a really nice surprise! You get emailed when you're paid, like Gusto, but it tells you the details in the email body moreso. The interface is also super easy to use. I like that there is an "advice of deposit" embedded in the webpage so that you don't have to download a PDF to see the details. It's great to have the crucial details like net pay and pay period upfront. There's also a neat bar that shows how much went to taxes and how much went to you. The drawings are super cute too and lift my mood. Another nice thing is you can easily change your tax status on Rippling, so it feels very integrated.
ConsI don't love the paystub pdf look. It has a giant "THIS IS NOT A CHECK" watermark, and overall looks a little unprofessional. Makes me a bit nervous when I have to submit paystubs to anyone as proof of income, and I worry they won't believe me. I felt Gusto's PDFs were way more professional and legit.
Katherine L.
Sr Brand Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2019

“So convenient!”

ProsI liked that it took care of all the on-boarding prior to my start at my new company. It was such a pleasant surprise to come in on my first day and not have to spend the first half of it filling out paperwork to get myself into the system. Furthermore, it was really great to be on payroll from day 1 instead of having that awkward gap in time with no income that is typical in switching careers.
ConsI wish there were previous documents for health insurance. To clarify further, when electing my health insurance plan, I was given 3 options. After I selected my preferred plan, the other options were no longer visible to me and I wish they were; I am having second thoughts on the plan I chose and would like the information I once had available to me still accessible after my choice.

By Rippling on October 4, 2019
Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. Regarding your health insurance comment, wanted to make sure you're aware that a. if this is Open Enrollment and OE is still open, your Rippling admin can always open it back up for you in product, or you can download Summary of Benefits and come back to make elections before the deadline passes. Reach out to your admin or support@rippling for any questions.
October 1, 2019
Nicole G.
Director of Operations
December 28, 2018

“Excellent Resource for Small Businesses”

OverallAbsolutely fantastic. Although there are areas for improvement, every time I reach out to Rippling with a request for help or new feature, I always get a positive response. If it's not already in the pipeline for development, they're more than willing to consider for future releases. I cannot recommend this application enough.
ProsI can manage my payroll, insurance/benefits, onboarding/offboarding, software & hardware deployment all through one interface. The document retention feature is absolutely amazing. Having new hires and current employees digitally sign documents and then store those docs in Rippling is an amazing timesaver and takes a lot of the headache out of tracking down slowpoke reviewers. Payroll in itself is a breeze. We've had to incorporate into multiple states as we acquire more remote employees and Rippling has guides for employer account creation for all 50 (from what I can tell, at least!). Not only that, but it's a single flat monthly fee to run as many payrolls as you need.
ConsThe formatting on the doc builder is a little glitchy and you don't have many fonts to choose from. While the software integration is an amazing feature, it's not always applicable to the accounts our team maintains. Sometimes the SaaS provider will require you to use an Enterprise+ account to take full advantage of the integration... obviously not something Rippling can control, but it's a bummer nonetheless.
December 28, 2018
Sana H.
Director of People
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2019

“One-stop-shop for all your People needs”

ProsI love that we don't have to create accounts in multiple systems. Using Rippling, we can create one account, and allow the app to take care of the rest. This frees us up to do more meaningful things with our time, and reduces the administrative burden for onboarding and exits.
ConsI wish there were more HRIS features (e.g. individualized signature capability, ability to append time-stamped notes to personnel files). I'm loving the new Employee Home beta feature for sure. More like this stuff, please!

By Rippling on September 26, 2019
Hey there! Thanks for your feedback, we're constantly making improvements so look out for new features!
September 20, 2019
Vincent J.
CFO/CFO
Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2019

“Rippling is a game changer”

ProsRippling was obviously designed to solve issues faced by HR / Payroll departments. Everything is integrated and easy to set up. We had no real HR system and were using ADP for payroll. We implemented Rippling and switched over in a few weeks and had no issues at all. We implemented the PTO feature since we were tracking it manually and now have an easy way to approve and track time off. We also ran our open enrollment through the platform and employees found it really easy to use compared to other tools we used in the past. the team at Rippling has been really cooperative and responsive and now we are looking at all the ways to expand the tool internally to track compliance, improve time tracking and hook up other apps.
ConsNo real issues so far! It has truly been a good experience so far.
August 23, 2019
Bree M.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2019

“Rippling for Growing Business”

ProsI love how easy it is to onboard new employees with Rippling and the rental program for laptops and other hardware.
ConsI would like some kind of timekeeping functionality, which is what we liked most about the last software we were using.

By Rippling on August 5, 2019
Hi Bree, Thanks for your feedback! Wanted to let you know we integrate with the best time-tracking applications out there, so you can use the best platform and the best services. Contact support@rippling.com if you have any questions
July 31, 2019
Automotive, 51-200 employees
October 5, 2019

“Rser friendly and easy to navigate! ”

ProsI love the fact that you receive email notification for every paycheck and that it shows the amount. I also enjoyed the seasonal "BOO! Its Payday" email greeting that came with the notification. Curious to see what the other holiday greetings will look like.
ConsThere is nothing negative I can say about the new software. I enjoy everything about it. Again, very user friendly and very modern.
October 5, 2019
Christopher D.
SVP of Engineering
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“Rippling has simplified and streamlined our operations and saved us an FTE”

OverallWe were trying to solve the issues of onboarding people, managing hardware and ensuring compliance. We had decided to hire someone to do this, until at the last moment, someone told us about Rippling. This software has automated the employee onboarding process, it manages hardware and installs the security software on it, and it helps us with our audit reporting. We are huge fans!
ProsSoftware is very comprehensive and very flexible. If you want to use a module, you can use it, if you do not want to use it, you do not have to. I oversee the engineering team and compliance, and this helps simplify both. We were about to hire a person, whose full-time jobs was going to be onboarding and compliance, but now we just have Rippling do it.
ConsWe have not found any cons yet. This product has solved all our needs.
Design, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2019

“Most streamlined HR platform I have used”

OverallStaying on top of all the documentation when bringing new employees or contractors onboard was a real hassle and we were not consistent enough about it. Also our previous payroll providers charged more but actually did less - I was spending way too much time on tax filings and cutting checks etc. Rippling handles all our payments for employees and contractors, as well as HSA contributions, and payroll tax filings. I recommend it highly.
ProsRippling makes it very easy to onboard new employees and contractors, run error-free payroll and makes all payroll tax filings effortlessly and accurately. Their browser-based dashboard is extremely easy to use and in the handful of times I have needed it, their customer service was exceptionally responsive and helpful. Their integrations with Slack and Gmail were also really impressively simple to set up and very handy.
ConsWhen making the switch over to Rippling from my previous payroll provider, I had to manually import the contractor records from the year-to-date and I made some mistakes. But, they were very helpful in this process and we got it sorted quickly.
January 30, 2019
McKenzie B.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Rippling Review”

ProsThis software is simple and extremely accessible to everyone on my payroll from 20 years old to 60. Information is just a click away.
ConsWe wish that there were a personal to call with questions rather than waiting for an e-mail response in the case of instances that require "quick fixes."
August 6, 2019
Dylan C.
Accountant & Financial Analyst
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“Rippling Review”

OverallRippling was a smooth transition from our previous platform to this one. Have enjoyed working with it for the past month or so
ProsI like that it is compatible with all software that we already use in daily operations. It is also intuitive and easy to teach others
ConsWish it was compatible with HighFive rather than just Zoom and Rydoo rather than just Expensify
July 30, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 27, 2018

“Great product, good support! ”

ProsI liked the fact that it's very turn key once you get everything set up. I like the fact we can connect our software apps for ease of on-boarding new employees. Rippling will take care of everything I need and I have a peace of mind about our business by using Rippling.
ConsSince they just switched to their new pricing model, we have found it a bit unfortunate to get billed for something we didn't realize we were using. We don't like the fact of getting billed monthly for a contractor that's no longer with us, maybe it goes back once they're not working with the company anymore. Still trying to figure this out... I wish there were more training videos, and a few of the billing features were a bit easier to find. It's part of supporting a startup... :)
December 27, 2018
JT P.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2018

“Really Strong Onboarding Support”

OverallI was working through switching some 1099 contractors to W-2 employees and making sure my company remains compliant with payroll tax. Team gave me all the right information to take to my CPA to ask the right questions and get the correct infrastructure setup to support Rippling's product.
ProsTeam was extremely helpful and patient working with me to get onboarded. I'm a first time founder of a startup and the HR side of business is all new & complicated. They took the time to help me not only understand Rippling but what I needed to do with my other service providers (CPA's, etc.) to get things in order to setup Rippling properly.
ConsVery little but I guess that I had to depend on them for so much. I wouldn't really have it another way but I guess there could have been more self-help information on your site that's broadly educational information.
Karina R.
Chemist
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

“User Review”

OverallCan always find what I need as an employee who uses the software.
ProsEase of use. No slow down. Everything is categorized accordingly.
ConsNo problems so far. Nothing I don't like about it. Maybe that there is no option to print chosen pages from employee manual instead of all pages.
karen n.
csr
Market Research, 51-200 employees
October 4, 2019

“Rippling is great!!”

ProsI really like how easy it is to use and super easy to find what you are looking for. I also really enjoy the quick sign in!
ConsI like everything so far. There is nothing I would change on a usere end .
October 4, 2019
Michael G.
VP of Engineering
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
February 11, 2019

“Exactly what we needed”

OverallOur experience has been great! Their support has been extremely responsive and they're constantly making improvements. We've had no trouble getting them to add new supported apps to their library.
ProsThe seamless handling of onboarding and off-boarding people that includes: sending offer letters, signing policy documents and employment agreements, and provisioning access to our SaaS products by department.
ConsThe offer process could be improved. It is difficult to find/resume/abort an offer that was stated but not sent and declined offers are treated the same as terminated employees.
February 11, 2019
Anne H.
Project Coordinator
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2019

“Love it!”

ProsCompared to the software we used previously this is A++. It is so easy to navigate and use that I believe a child could figure it out.
ConsI have no issues at all so zero complaints
September 12, 2019
David D.
vCIO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2019

“Rippling - Best Online Payroll & Benefits Platform for Small Business”

OverallRippling is easy to implement for any small business looking to streamline their payroll/benefits platform. From new employee onboarding to integration with payroll processing and benefits, Rippling delivers a simple to use, clean, easy to navigate interface. Best experience of any service I've used so far.
ProsSimple to use Interface Email notifications Easy to navigate Adequate reporting
ConsSo far there's been nothing but a good experience with Rippling.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

“A Great Product”

OverallRippling has definitely helped us keep everyone's records in order and makes it easy to send out new documents/communications to our employees.
ProsEase of use for employees and administrators. New features being introduced. Great support. Fast response time.
ConsMaybe, still working out little kinks in the software? This is a reach, by the way.
Emily F.
Marketing Strategist and Client Success Lead
Executive Office, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Easy to use and great for both employees and employers”

OverallRippling has been fantastic for our company. As an employee, I love being able to see all of my pay stubs in one place and easily sign/add necessary documents when needed. As a manager, I like being able to refer new hires to Rippling for an organizational chart and the onboarding information they need. It has made our onboarding seamlessly and fast and improved our internal processes. We're big Rippling fans!
ProsWe love the organizational chart feature and the easy portal for both managers and employees to view pay stubs, payroll information, and documents. It's easy to update pay rates when someone gets a raise or has a job title change, as well.
ConsNothing--I haven't had a problem yet. It's a huge improvement over our last software solution.
November 27, 2018
clara k.
Quality Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
October 13, 2019

“easiest HR system ever! ”

OverallWe use Rippling for payroll, benefits, and insurance. Enrolling in insurance has never been easier for anyone at our company, and requesting/viewing things like PTO or pay stubs is the simplest process.
Prosrippling's dashboard is so easy to use - the best UX of any payroll + benefits software i've ever used! everything is so straightforward and simplified, there isn't any "small print" misleading you or sending you down rabbit holes of information you don't need or want, and the visuals of the dashboard couldn't be more user-friendly.
Conscan't figure out how to see my direct report's requests for PTO/sick days on my dashboard - can only use a link sent to me via email
October 13, 2019
Nancy D.
HR
Defense & Space, 11-50 employees
September 3, 2019

“Makes my job easier ”

ProsUser interface is so much easier to use than the last service.
ConsThe variables in the documents are a learning curve.
September 3, 2019
Chris M.
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2018

“Concierge support at self-serve software costs”

OverallWe were able to get our team onboarded at little-to-no cost, and ramp up quickly on the software. From there, we found out that we could integrate time tracking solutions directly out of Rippling as well. So all around, a big help to our team.
ProsQuick learning curve to getting started (especially for an HR solution), highly relevant email notifications to remind you when things are coming up, and a team that is dedicated to make sure you get up to speed quickly.
ConsIt doesn't seem like the team is using Zendesk or a way to manage their emails. For now, it's okay but as they grow I'm hopeful they will so I can continue to hear back quickly from their team!
March 26, 2018
Trish H.
Customer Experience Associate
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
September 5, 2019

“Beautiful and Easy to Use”

ProsThe transition of use from another software to Rippling was very fast, and they answered all my questions in a timely manner. The interface is great to use and I am never left wondering where to find any information or forms that I need. Sensitive information is kept private but is easy to view if you need which is important to me.
ConsTruly nothing yet. Everything I have used has been easy, straightforward, and aesthetically pleasing.
September 5, 2019
Tabitha A.
Operations Administrator
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

“Rippling is amazing”

ProsI love how much time it has saved me to do my job. The company I work for was using outdated, and not very user friendly spreadsheets to keep track of new hires, onboarding checklists, birthdays, etc., as well as using many different platforms for ordering equipment, payroll, benefits and more. Rippling integration was super easy, and is so user friendly that no one has asked for help using the software. I'm literally obsessed.
ConsNot one. We haven't integrated the IT portion yet, but that's our companies choice, nothing to do with Rippling.
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
July 20, 2019

“Very user-friendly”

OverallI love that it's all integrated. I can see my payroll, my PTO and all my health insurance information in one place.
ProsI love how organized Rippling is. Everything I needed was easily laid out for me in a way that was simple to understand and aesthetically pleasing to look at. It's not an overload of information, which I appreciate. I also love the mobile app - it makes my job a lot easier and allows me to take it on the go. I also appreciated in the beginning before I had set up an account, Rippling sent me email reminders to get it done.
ConsSo far, so good. No complaints. A small suggestion I do have would be having a "help" or a "chat" option somewhere on the home page. I haven't had to use it yet, but if/when I do, it'd be nice to have that button easily visible.

By Rippling on July 26, 2019
Hey there, thanks for your feedback. Just letting you know we do have a help center if you have specific question. That said we're always working to improve our product so value your suggestion! help.rippling.com
July 20, 2019
Grythelda Gigi G.
Career Coach
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
October 3, 2019

“Why We Love Rippling”

OverallFor me as an end user, Rippling allows me (in one easy place) to manage my payroll stubs, benefits and other important personal employee benefits. It has save me productivity and TIME!!!
ProsWe are just coming off usage of another payroll/benefits administration system that was clunky, hard to figure out and hard to navigate. Rippling is quite the opposite! Headings are clearly laid out, navigation is intuitive and even fun!
ConsHaven't found any cons yet! I would imagine that as we move forward, there may be bugs that we haven't stumbled upon yet,... but haven't found those bugs as yet!
October 3, 2019
Gunner K.
Account Executive
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
July 15, 2019

“Excellent Program”

ProsI love that everything is in one place for my organization.
ConsIt was a little confusing at first but things have gotten a lot better.
July 15, 2019
Emily K.
Director of Learning Management
August 9, 2019

“Love this software!”

OverallThis has been a very positive experience for our entire organization. It has streamlined all things HR for our company.
ProsThis is hands down the best HR interface I have ever used. It is quick and easy to update personal information, access pay stubs, PTO requests, and benefits information and updates, all in one place. It is attractive, the UX is great, and it is extremely simple to get anything I need with just a few clicks. Love it.
ConsHaven't discovered anything I don't like yet.
August 9, 2019
David J.
Director of Marketing
September 9, 2019

“Simplified, Easy to Use Solution!”

ProsI love how simple to use it is. Having everything from payroll to benefits, to PTO requests all in the same place has been a gamechanger for me. Previously the processes and key resources were scattered across multiple platforms and hard to track from my management solution. Having everything in one clean, easy to use platform has been great. Can't recommend Rippling enough!
ConsI haven't encountered any issues as a user.
Christy O.
Operations Manager
July 22, 2019

“Rippling Review”

OverallContractors that we use for things like insurance have told us how easy Rippling is to use.
ProsThe software is very user friendly and when you can't figure it out scheduling a time to talk to someone is also easy.
ConsJust changing payroll companies in general is very stressful.
July 22, 2019
January 15, 2019

“Makes Life Easier”

OverallAbsolutely wonderful!
ProsI love using Rippling for my job! From password management, to HR management, to easily checking up on my pay stubs...life has never been easier to keep track of! Thank you, Rippling Team for all of your hard work in creating a product that makes my life 10 times easier than ever before. I will definitely be recommending Rippling to all of my friends!
ConsHonestly nothing! I like everything about this software!
January 15, 2019
Kirk B.
Business Development Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
January 7, 2019

“I, Like You”

OverallI, like you, probably audibly sigh when I see a new piece of software being incorporated into your daily life, especially when it's part of your job (extra-loud, lengthy uggh was uttered by yours truly). However, I've gotta admit - this thing was supremely simple to get set up. In less than 5 minutes, I had configured everything that I needed to, including splitting my paycheck among multiple bank accounts (personally speaking here, but if I don't see the money going into my savings, I'm 92% less likely to spend it before it gets there). All in all, it wasn't bothersome to sign up, configure, and have access to my pay stubs so I'm quite pleased.
ProsQuick and easy to set up Ability to customize what percentage of my paycheck gets divvied up among different accounts
ConsNothing readily comes to mind, although I haven't had the chance to fully test all the features (I'll update if something comes up post-tax season and I have been able to see the tax implementation)
January 7, 2019
Michel C.
Financial Controller
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“Happy so far with this software”

OverallIt allows us to manage payroll, recruitment, onboarding/offboarding, PTO, Computer security, and more all in one place.
ProsIt helps unify many functions of HR, Payroll, IT in one place. Very flexible and allows for customization
ConsThe set up could have gone smoother, but we have
October 8, 2019
Sonja J.
Customer Service Rep
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“Rippling Review ”

OverallVery easy and convenient to use!
ProsI really like how user friendly it is and the user interface overall is very organized. The way that your paycheck is displayed makes it really easy to understand just at a glance! Rippling makes receiving your paycheck a little more exciting! The pictures/gifs are so fun and esthetically pleasing.
ConsI honestly don't have any bad feedback.
Jennifer M.
Director of Finance
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2019

“Onboarding is a breeze”

OverallI was looking for an all in one solution for HRIS, Rippling was my answer!
ProsWe are just implementing on 1/1/19 and so far the on-boarding process has been super simple. I'm looking forward to diving in. The software is solving many of my pain points with my small, remote based workforce!
ConsNothing yet. I am switching from Sure Payroll and Rippling is light years ahead of that solution.
January 4, 2019
George H.
COO
Insurance, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2019

“Great Product”

OverallAs mentioned, Rippling has solved both our payroll and on-boarding needs. It is a good product.
ProsI have used Rippling for both onboarding new employees and payroll. It is easily customizable and streamlines both the payroll and hiring process. The product has templates written for different states as it pertains to standard onboarding docs (hire letter, non-disclosure, etc.). Alternatively, for more specific things, you can also upload your own agreements. Finally, despite having a good amount of options, it is highly intuitive to use. While I have not used every feature, it is also nice that there are so many free apps you can add.
ConsAs of date, I have had no issues with Rippling.
September 16, 2019
Anmol P.
Product Manager
December 10, 2018

“A must for startups and small-businesses”

OverallI think Rippling is a great product for startups and small businesses that don't really have a full-time HR team.
Pros- Quick setup time - Ease of use - Helpful and Fast Support
ConsThe mobile app (at least on Android) just shows the list of your teammates. I'd like to be able to view and download my pay stubs via the app as well.
December 10, 2018
Casey H.
Tax Accountant
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Rippling Review”

ProsI love the layout, and ease of use. Everything is right there, and very intuitive for anyone to use. It's also easy to make changes to your withholding, as well as electronically sign any documents needed by your company.
ConsSo far, my company has no complaints on Rippling, and everyone seems to really enjoy it
Jonathan R.
Outreach
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Awesome”

ProsI love how its breaks everything down and how you can see everyone's info within the company
ConsThere is no cons I love it all and wouldn't change that
Corinn P.
Director of Administration
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“New to Rippling and Loving it!”

ProsI support admin, operations and HR for a remote team and Rippling has made my job so much easier! I love the capability to do things from a single app and to manage multiple team member's hardware from far away.
ConsThere's a little bit of a learning curve but so far I've felt supported.
January 25, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Employee Experience Review”

ProsI really like how clean and simple it is to use, and how it integrates well with Office apps. Setting up new employees is easy and saves us a lot of time onboarding.
ConsI wish I could the full SSN on paystubs so I could use it for easy proof of SSN, but otherwise no complaints.
Dan F.
Chief of Staff
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2019

“Intuitive HR Software”

ProsOnboarding functionality and integration with multiple apps
ConsThere are still some small bugs because it is new. Also, the UI is not the best I have seen.

By Rippling on September 13, 2019
Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're constantly making improvements so we'll take your comments into consideration - thanks!
September 6, 2019
Robert B.
SDR
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees
August 18, 2019

“Great, easy to use software!”

ProsI've got access to everything I need within my company from one site/app. Super convenient and handy to be able to access this anywhere and any time.
ConsMobile more limited than web. Could use more functionality in the app.
August 18, 2019
Alexis F.
Legal Assistant
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2019

“So simple & easy to use!”

OverallIt's a nice way to keep up with payroll & PTO for work in such an easy to use way. I can even use it on my phone easily.
ProsSimple and easy to navigate. Everything is laid out very organized.
ConsI can't think of anything that I do not like about Rippling.
August 7, 2019