Photorecovery Ratings

Overall

About Photorecovery

Photo recovery solution that allows you to recover images, audio files, videos, and documents. Learn more about Photorecovery

Michael S.
Video Producer
Media Production, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2019

“Recovery Program”

OverallI used this program to recover files deleted from a cf card which was shot on a Canon 5DS.
ProsThis program helped me recover .jpgs and .cr2 files deleted from a cf card. The program is easy to use, but limited in scope. It is definitely worth trying during your attempts at recovering files for .jpgs and raw files from various professional cameras.
ConsRecovering photos is a stressful experience, especially when it is related to a job with a deadline. Outside companies can charge a lot of money for this process when cards are corrupted, but often it can be fixed by software. There is no guarantee the program will work, but I found this program to be suitable for the average photo recovery job.
May 16, 2019
Patrick K.
Photographer
Photography, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2019

“Photorecovery got the job done!!!”

ProsAs a photographer, I am constantly dealing with SD cards filled with photos. I accidentally deleted 200+ files from one of my cards and photorecovery helped me recover them all! I hope this never happens again but I am happy to know that softwares like this exist.
ConsThe process was a bit slow and there were some random files recovered but other than that I have nothing negative to say.
August 30, 2019
Juan G.
jefe de diseño gráfico y fotografía
Photography, Self-employed
May 12, 2019

“I thought everything was lost. But no!”

ProsI used it to recover some pictures that I thought I had lost when I accidentally deleted them where I had them. But this great program was able to recover them without problem. Very, very easy to use. And very fast. Apart from recovering image files, you can recover audio files and documents. Excellent. I recover my work.
ConsI used it to recover some .raw images, it did it fast and without problems. For the use I gave him, he fulfilled his function. I have no complaints about it.
May 12, 2019
Yelitza G.
costurera
June 3, 2018

“It's excellent, just what I needed”

ProsI love this application because I am an amateur with the photographs and every time I was erased one made me very sad, that's why since I'm using photo recovery all that changed because with this wonderful application I can recover all my lost photos.
ConsI have no complaints, from my point of view it is just that I needed it, an application easy to use and very intuitive.
June 3, 2018
Darielys G.
Aprendiz
1001-5000 employees
May 29, 2018

“is an excellent tool”

ProsI really like this application, thanks to it I can recover my photos and no longer have to worry if I accidentally delete one of my photographs because I have photo recovery
ConsIt really is an excellent tool, I have nothing negative to mention, is just what I needed photo recovery meets what promises
May 29, 2018
Higher Education, Unspecified
May 18, 2018

“So thankful that someone invented this technology to recover deleted photo files!”

ProsEasy to learn and manage. Tools are easily accessible and easy to understand. Highly recommend this for anyone who values their photos.
ConsIf you are a frequent user, it's better to obtain the paid version of the software, but it's definitely worth it if you take a lot of photos.
May 18, 2018
Elymaria Ysabel O.
Bombera Paramedico
July 6, 2018

“It really is a 100% functional application”

ProsAt first I doubted that he could help me recover my photographs, a friend told me about this application, I lost nothing with trying it and when I did, I was surprised, in seconds I was able to recover all my photographs.
ConsIt's very easy to use and install, it practically does not weigh anything, I put it on my phone and it was amazing, I could not say I saw something against it.
July 6, 2018
Solmarys C.
pasante
June 7, 2018

“ This application helped me when I needed it the most”

ProsIt is an excellent tool, I was doing a field work in the university and by accident I deleted a lot of my photographs, thanks to poto recovey I was able to save my work.
ConsIt is a very useful application, for when these accidents occur, where by mistake you can erase an image, audio or video and thanks to potorecovery you can restore them.
June 7, 2018
Felix L.
Oficial militar
June 13, 2018

“Use this application and i love it”

ProsI recommend it, it really works, because I delected some pictures of muy work, I thought I would not find a solution, forma muy luck I found this application that helpedme a lot
ConsI Hove not se en anything against it, it downloads very fast, and it's easy to use, it really works, i recommend it
June 13, 2018
Maribel del Valle G.
Docente
June 12, 2018

“It is the best application I have found.”

ProsI did not know that an application could help me recover what I thought was completely lost, with this application I was able to recover my photos.
ConsIt was great to restart my phone and see all my photos there again, I recommend it, it's very simple to use and it helped me a lot.
June 12, 2018
Amy A.
Owner & Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
March 22, 2019

“Great photo recovery ”

ProsI accidentally deleted some photo files and after using this product, I got the files back pain free! It's really easy to use. Great product.
ConsI haven't had any issues with Photorecovery. No cons thus far.
March 22, 2019
Paul W.
Artist
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 29, 2018

“Free trial but happy it's free”

ProsThe best thing is that it was a trial. I was able to recover some files and images but not to the extent i thought I would be able to.
ConsRandomness of finding files and images. The cost to recover fully the deleted files.
November 29, 2018
Ana S.
DOCENTE
April 22, 2018

“great for recovering deleted photos and other image files”

OverallEasily recover data from a sudden deletion or any file you need to restore
ProsI found it to be a simple but great application, with an intuitive and very easy to use interface, so that anyone can use it to restore photos, audios or videos that you deleted by mistake or just need to recover. - works for any type of file and device
ConsThe disadvantage is that the free version allows you to recover only a few files, so if there are many images that you have to recover, you should buy another version.
April 22, 2018
ANTONIS D.
Photographer
Photography, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2018

“There was a moment when some digital files were lost and I used this software to recover them. ”

OverallTo recover some lost images.
ProsI really liked the design and the tools, it was quite easy to work and manage the recovery. I recovered some JPEG files successfully.
ConsThere are not many options to the latest camera formats / RAW files. For example some RAW Images cannot be recovered or located, so there must be an update for all current camera profiles and image formats.
April 4, 2018
Andrew L.
Realtor
July 24, 2018

“Great it got me back pictures I thought I lost.”

ProsIt works well just a tad slow in recovering but still got it done no matter what. I would say I needed an update on it though.
ConsNone besides being slow which is normal since it is trying to recover lost pictures. Other than great.
July 24, 2018
Entertainment, Self-employed
February 15, 2019

“Recovering lost data always make us smile”

ProsAt least to an extent we are able to recover the files which we never expected to be back with us
ConsWe cant expect the entire set of files to be retrieved as there are limitations
February 15, 2019
Amy V.
February 23, 2018

“I lost digital images and Photorecovery was able to recover them forrme.”

ProsI love how easy it is to use and how fast I was able to recover photos that I thought I had lost forever.
February 23, 2018