hubsell Ratings

Overall

About hubsell

hubsell is a B2B sales automation solution that helps companies uncover new opportunities and create engaging conversations at the quality of doing it manually but without having to do it manually. hubsell replace ineffective, inefficient and expensive cold-calling with automated and intelligent outbound lead generation. Learn more about hubsell

Mark G.
Product Evangelist
March 9, 2018

“It's my favorite sales & marketing tool. It helped us grow our business very rapidly.”

OverallIt helped us grow our company. You should definitely give it a try. If you want to create new business, you'll love it!
ProsThe best thing about this tool is that it saves a lot of time in lead generation. You can set up your segment and they will search prospects. Next to this, you are then able to qualify those prospects using e.g. LinkedIn. And if you disapprove a prospect, it doesn't use any credit. This will prevent you from spamming and helps you to reach your target audience. Next to this, you are able to export all the data (it's possible to use their analytics, but I always prefer Excel). For our company this tool made a huge impact on our growth. We have three persons using this tool fulltime as the start of their search for prospects. They use the tool to create meetings for our account managers and since we use it I haven't seen a lot of account managers at our office. If you're in doubt, contact them and give it a try, you will be amazed!
ConsIt's hard to find a real con about this tool. I must be honest, you can see this tool is created by a start-up, there are some bugs here and there. But each time I find a bug they give it high priority. One time I reported a bug, they fixed it within ten minutes and all was good again. So, their 'con' of having bugs now and then isn't really a con as their customer service is truly incredible! You can see that they really care about their customers and are always standby on the chat.

By hubsell on March 20, 2018
Thank you, Mark, for your in-depth review. It's a great tactic to reach out to prospects via LinkedIn (qualitatively). Good to know you're account managers are busy doing what they do best - engaging prospects and closing deals. Happy to hear more of your feedback and comments should there be features requests or use-cases you're planning to explore.
Rachel C.
Digital Marketing Team Lead
September 14, 2018

“High quality contact generation”

OverallAll in all, Hubsell is a service I would recommend for Sales/Marketers who want a steady flow of new contacts that can be generated for Outbound activities, without having to do all the work themselves (e.g. using plugins, or buying cheap lists that have a high bounce rate).
Pros- Customer support is fantastic. The team are very personal and highly responsive. They are also quick to add developments and features. - Quality of contacts generated is high. Deliverability rates are good and the data is standardised and well tagged. I also like the way contacts are searched and delivered on demand via a high level brief. - Emailing program looks simplistic but is quite robust. Complex personalisation can be done easily via formulas and replies can be tracked effectively. - Integration with CRM (Hubspot) works well, and formulas can be set to push custom field values when needed. - GDPR compliant.
Cons- Parts of the user experience could be improved, for instance, the contact filtering per campaign and actions that were taken by the recipient. - It would be a plus if email clicks on links could also be tracked - More support with the drip email optimisation could be a bonus, even for non-English campaigns. - Price per lead could always be better :)

By hubsell on September 17, 2018
Thank you for your review, Rachel. I think you hit all boxes there for a great review. And happy to hear your critical feedback as well, luckily you resonate well with the other reviewers which is a strong confirmation about what we need to do. Stay tuned in the coming months as some major changes (for the better) are coming to the software.
September 14, 2018
Thorsten K.
Head of CRM
Internet, 1-10 employees
March 9, 2018

“Perfect for outbound leadgeneration without the need of cold calling.”

Overallmore outbound leads! without the hassle of cold calling.
Pros- easy setup of the segments - target group. - nice overview of the actual stats including sentiment analysis of the replies. - API to my favorite CRM - pipedreive ;) Others as well, like salesforce etc. So i don't need to import/export everything manually - not only static but dynamic placeholder for the mailing. Thats a huge difference to other tools i tried!
ConsThe onboarding is definetly needed. Not everything is intuitive. The editor for creating a mailing is wysiwyg but it takes a little while to get used to the static and dynamic placeholder to get the best out of it.

By hubsell on March 19, 2018
Thank you, Thorsten. We appreciate your feedback and support. We're always working on improving our UX/UI to speed up the onboarding process.
Sebastian S.
Business Development Manager
11-50 employees
March 12, 2018

“After I started using hubsell, I could finally start focussing on what really requires my skills.”

Proshubsell immensely reduces the time I have to invest in researching and setting up dialogue with my relevant decision makers. As a Business Development Manager I need to make sure that I use my time wisely and only focus on prospects who are really interested in collaborating with us. hubsell basically takes over the time consuming grunt work by providing data and automating outreach across channels. It is a great way for me to increase productivity and keep my focus on what really requires my skill.
ConsThe only thing that I'd ask the hubsell team is to improve the interface, having said that the hubsell team has been very receptive to feature requests.

By hubsell on March 20, 2018
Happy to know you've benefited from using hubsell and thank you for your feedback, Sebastian. The interface improvements are on our roadmap and we're adding them in piecemeal sizes across the software. Feel free to shoot me an email directly with any other improvements that you'd like to see in the software or our support.
Maria R.
Product & Strategy
March 20, 2018

“Hubsell became a permanent part of my sales toolset, so give it a try.”

ProsHubsell has helped me and my team to fully shift from doing the repetitive to focus on engaging with potential customers. The data relevance and quality are so high that I don't have to worry about re-qualifying prospects, they go straight to a campaign and quite a lot of them end up as appointments. The core value for me is that everything that I need for my team is in one software instead of the plugging gaps using different providers. Secondly, the quality is reliable and always at the same level, so everyone in my team gets the same kind of chances.
ConsIt would help if the on-boarding process can be made easier for new users and some adjustments to the UX would help the day to day usage.

By hubsell on March 23, 2018
Thank you, Maria. Very helpful feedback and definitely one of the our core foci for improvements in the short term. Happy to know hubsell was able to help you and your team with generating a pipeline.
March 20, 2018
Marvin T.
Co-Founder & COO
April 5, 2018

“Hubsell is an immensely useful tool, which saves us a lot of time to develop our outreach.”

Pros- Easy to use. - Delivers high-quality leads quickly and reliably. - Generally, a great way for startups to grow and develop their email outreach. - Amazing support from the Hubsell team across the board.
ConsAs an analytics-oriented person, I would love to see more sophisticated analytics. However, knowing the Hubsell team, it's only a matter of time until these features are implemented.

By hubsell on April 6, 2018
Thank you Marvin. Happy to know that the software is helping you save time. Looking forward to receiving any feature requests.
April 5, 2018
Deepanker D.
Co Founder
March 23, 2018

“Great product, loved what it achieved for us”

OverallSaved us time, money and got us customer responses that we needed from super targetted accounts. Its a must have tool for outbound prospecting.
ProsIt helped us save days of data research, automate emails and find responses that we needed much faster than having 2 full time BDRs.
ConsThe product could evolve more in feature set and initial usability. It was super easy to use once set up properly.

By hubsell on March 27, 2018
Thanks a lot for your feedback and your support. We're definitelly focusing more on the usability and onboarding optimisation. You'll see features being deployed in the months to come :)
March 23, 2018
César M.
Business development manager
March 10, 2018

“Effective and efficient”

ProsService and results. We are very happy with results. Our account manager is a great professional...
ConsMaybe extra features but the current service a year company is amazing, we find the service very good

By hubsell on March 15, 2018
César - thank you for your feedback and support. Feel free to reach out and let us know what features you had in mind and we can see how well they fit the use-cases of other customers as well.
March 10, 2018
Julia v.
Sales Marketeer
March 14, 2018

“They'll help you with everything and the customer service is great”

ProsHubsell makes you look at your sales process in a different way and makes sure that you really focus on prospects that matter to you, based on the segments that you created yourself. It has teached me so much and the customer service is great - you can never ask too many questions and will always get a quick response.
ConsI'd love to make analysis within the software itself, but that's just extra and I'm pretty sure they're working on it.

By hubsell on March 15, 2018
Thank you, Julia, for your review and feedback. You guessed it right that the reporting and analysis capabilities of the software are currently one of our foci for development. We're hoping to provide you with all the information that you need to create a self-improving iterative process.
March 14, 2018
Alex G.
May 20, 2018

“Wow. Above and beyond any other related tool. ”

ProsThe product designers considered everything when they built this. I have worked with almost every email platform out there and none compare to Hubsell.com
ConsThe UI needs some improvements. There are some obvious EU-only aspects to this product, but this (I'm told) is being changed for the US market.

By hubsell on May 29, 2018
Hi Alex, I'm glad you like our software. Thank you for your positive review. The UI/UX shortcomings are resonated by pretty much every review here, so it was a big sign for us to focus on that. We're in the process of doing some overhauls of the look and feel of the software but also the underlying user journey.
May 20, 2018
Alena S.
Buisness Development Representative
51-200 employees
March 16, 2018

“Excellent product, even better customer service”

OverallAmazing sales pipeline
ProsI highly recommend Hubsell if your company is focused on reaching the highest level of sales outreach in the most efficient way.
ConsIts a little bit of a learning curve, very technically oriented which is not a bad thing, but just know that you will need some time to learn the product. Once you do, it will serve your best interests

By hubsell on March 22, 2018
Thank you, Alena. We appreciate your feedback and your support. A lot of our users resonate with your feedback regarding the learning curve and that's one of the things we're focusing on in Q2 and Q3 of this year. So stay tuned and keep sending us feedback.
March 16, 2018
Dan G.
Venture Developer
March 9, 2018

“a new approach to B2B marketing that actually works”

ProsFinding the right people to engage has never been so easy and cost-effective. Since I have started engaging my prospects using hubsell my email conversion rate and overall pipeline kpis have grown exponentially .
Consthe dashboard has some UK fine tuning require, dbut then onboarding team at Hubsell make sure that whatever seems to be not intuitive is taken care by them

By hubsell on March 21, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, Dan. UX and ease of use related features are on our product roadmap and we're happy to receive your feedback on how we can make the software better.
Toni O.
Head of Market Research
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 15, 2018

“Hubsell is not only a software provider - they are a reliable partner!”

ProsHubsell is an innovative product that helps us scale our sales efforts. The quality of the prospects is far above average regarding bounce rates and accuracy. Their support is outstanding!
ConsAs our approach is highly data-driven we cannot have enough options to measure and analyze - but I'm sure the roadmap is filled with nice features.

By hubsell on March 21, 2018
Toni, you guessed it right. Analytics and reporting is on the roadmap as are many other nifty features. Happy to support you and your team in reaching your markets. Thank you for your feedback and confidence.
March 15, 2018
Don v.
Business Development Representative
October 9, 2019

“Hubsell Review”

ProsThe fact that we can automate outbound campaigns by Linked-IN and e-mail so we can contact large groups of prospects in a user-friendly way.
ConsSpeaking as an SDR, to begin using Hubsell is something you should learn firmly by your colleagues. The onboarding is good, but Hubsell's software is pretty advanced in some cases, so that's why new colleagues should have a proper introduction by experienced users who are familiar with Hubsell within the company.
October 9, 2019
Eylul E.
Head of Marketing

“Great Partner”

OverallWe are scaling our outbound e-mailing efforts.
ProsWhat I liked the most about this software is the immediate customer support 24/7 apart from having all my outbound efforts in one place and in a very good segmented and reported way.
ConsProspecting process can be faster but you can't have cheap&quality and super-fast at the same time.

By hubsell on June 21, 2019
Thank you very much for your shining review :) We'll take your feedback in serious consideration and update our processes. Happy to know you are scaling your outbound efforts.
Florian T.
head of marketing
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2018

“Great customer support”

OverallI can recommend it, to anybody that uses outbound in their b2b marketing mix.
ProsVery great customer support, which is helpful and super fast! Hubsell is probably the best product on the market to send out highly targeted outbound campaigns. Best: its dgsvo compliant!
Consits a startup, so there are some minor issues.

By hubsell on September 11, 2018
Thank you for your feedback, Florian. Happy to hear that you liked our customer support. Look forward to some significant changes in the upcoming months as we're overhauling the UI/UX for the better :)
September 10, 2018
Itai S.
Sales
March 12, 2018

“Amazing customer service. Great value for the money. ”

ProsThe software does the follow up for you and you can only go better and better if you follow the instructions.
ConsSometimes it gives you prospects which are not connected to your field and it wasting your time to check them.

By hubsell on March 20, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Itai. The relevance of prospects provided for approval is a challenge we take very seriously (unfortunately, it's an industry wide issue). We're working on a solution and we'll keep you updated on the steps we're taking to address it.
Magnus T.
VP Sweden

“Effective”

ProsThe connection to LinkedIn! Dashboard is nice!
ConsMaybe some tricky in the first use but you learn it fast when you use it!

By hubsell on June 21, 2019
Thank you for the review, Magnus. We are making vast improvements to the UI/UX of the software so that it is easy to use. Will keep you updated.
Glenn B.
Business Development Manager
September 10, 2019

“Pegus Digital - Hubsell review as a Business Developer”

ProsLots of functionalities, easy to use, easy and clean interface, customer support, they capture the feedback and implement it,...
ConsIn the future I would like to see even some more integrations.

By hubsell on September 13, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, Glenn.
September 10, 2019
Greg G.
Director of Sales
11-50 employees
March 9, 2018

“Hubsell hasn't only made outbound sales possible, it's made it easy”

OverallIt's allowed us to build a scalable and healthy outbound sales funnel
ProsThe fact that they invest so much time in helping you set up not just the software but your actual sales strategy is invaluable
ConsLike any software product, there's always some small enhancements that would make the underlying features easier to use or slightly more powerful, but they've definitely nailed the core of the product.

By hubsell on March 13, 2018
Thank you, Greg. Happy to know that hubsell is helping you out :) Be sure to share with us any and all feature requests that could help make the software better to use for you.
Baptiste D.
Internet, 1-10 employees
January 14, 2019

“Great software, save me tons of time”

ProsI really like the different possibilities hubsell offers when it comes to automation.
ConsI'm looking forward to seeing more of those integrations.

By hubsell on January 15, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, Baptiste. We'll continue connecting more sales and marketing tools to hubsell.
January 14, 2019