Torii Ratings

Overall

About Torii

Torii is the leading SaaS License Management platform in the market. Trusted by customers like Payoneer, Pipedrive and SimilarWeb to discover, optimize, and control their implemented SaaS solutions. Our software is able to map all SaaS products used in your organization, track their spend, and manage user access to software. Visit toriihq.com to learn more! Learn more about Torii

Avshi A.
Co-Founder and CEO of Vayo
July 11, 2018

“Full visibility to all my SaaS tools. Nice!”

OverallYou are probably using more SaaS application than you think, the sooner you start using Torii, the easier it will be for you to manage the SaaS applications you are using.
ProsWorks as promised, discovered all my team's SaaS application without any user intervention. Excellent support from the team. Clean user experience.
ConsSome features were missing when we started using Torii. Yet all my request were already on Torii's roadmap, some have already been implemented.
July 11, 2018
Tom T.
CTO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2018

“Easily connected and discovered my used apps. Was surprised to find apps we thought we no longer use”

OverallUnderstanding my SaaS stack in order to keep by business compliant, secure and efficient. I've quickly identified unused SaaS tools and many duplicate ones.
ProsGreat user experience and seamless integration with my G-suite and other services. The whole concept of automating all SaaS discovery that Torii brings works like a magic. I was surprised by the number of tools and users that my company uses. We knew we don't have full visibility to our SaaS tools usage before using Torii, but we did not know how much we don't know - using Torii allowed us to have complete, up to date and accurate mapping. Seeing the cost nearby each tool is also very useful.
ConsNot too much. Some reports were missing for me, but Torii support was able to provide me with the missing information in no-time.
July 13, 2018
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
January 2, 2020

“An IT Manager's Best Friend”

OverallMy job in IT was always difficult when it came to visibility and offboarding users for services. Since using Torii, it has made my current role and career overall much easier!
ProsThe amount of visibility into shadow IT was staggering. It also makes offboarding users a breeze!
ConsSometimes the data it scrapes for financials is not always accurate. However, their support has been phenomenal and they have address most of our issues.
January 2, 2020
Bob B.
IT Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
December 17, 2019

“Want to control SaaS sprawl and automate offboarding?”

OverallWe work in a high turn over industry so new SaaS apps are always being introduced and offboarding is a pain point. Torri simplifies both of those processes for us.
ProsGreat insights into what our users are doing with other SaaS services, fantastic offboarding process, insanely easy to set up and use, great support team who are responsive and easy to work with.
ConsToo soon to say but I find very little to not like.
December 17, 2019
Alon N.
CTO
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
July 12, 2018

“Great control over all the tools I'm using in a single place.”

OverallTorii saves me time by automatically discovery and mappping my SaaS.
ProsThe comprehensive discovery is just amazing. Torii immediately identified all the SaaS tools we were using, and many of those tools I wasn't really aware we're using. Now Torii notifies me every time a new SaaS tool is being used by one of my employees, helping me keep everything under control and avoid surprises.
ConsA better mobile support would be great. While Torii works on mobile devices, some screen are not fully optimized for mobile view.
July 12, 2018
Boaz K.
Co-Founder & Chief Product Data&AI
Internet, 51-200 employees
June 12, 2018

“As a company with over 150 SaaS products, Torii helps us manage everything from a single hub”

ProsRight from the start, Torii unveiled a lot of SaaS tools that we just didn't know our employees are using. The automatic discovery of applications works extremely well and the ability to manage everything from one place is a must for any growing company.
ConsThey are sending a lot of email notifications. I had to manually configure it to weekly digests, otherwise, I would have too many emails in my inbox. Other than that, the website works on mobile, but the experience could be improved greatly.
June 12, 2018
Ryan G.
Managing Director
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 15, 2019

“A must have software subscription for any diligent manager”

OverallThe team couldn't be more helpful. Right from the beginning they've been excellent in listening to understand my businesses needs. They've helped deploy Torii and been super responsive with support questions. It's one of the best SaaS product experiences I've had.
ProsWhen I first came across Torii, it was because I had a real issue that they were addressing. Their thinking was aligned with that of a business manager who wanted to efficiently on and off board staff members with being overly restrictive. Linking it with GSuite is genius for deployment and ongoing management.
ConsI wish they'd integrate with Xero to improve the financial reporting without uploading files. This would make it amazing for giving real-time reporting on how much money you're spending on applications.
September 15, 2019