Tap2pay Ratings

Overall

About Tap2pay

Platform to accept payments in messenger and on social network, which activates a new sales channel for E-commerce businesses. Learn more about Tap2pay

March 3, 2018

“We successfully selling conference tickets with Tap2pay with 30% sales conversion rate.”

ProsYou can sell your product in through social media posts or advertising, it's additional sales channel for us. After a customer clicks on buy button he immediately receives an invoice in messenger chat and can buy in two clicks, and we know who is the customer can support him, chat with him. It's amazing.
ConsThe Tap2pay support team is not always answered as soon as possible.
March 3, 2018
March 6, 2018

“Great tool for invoicing, customers support, and lead generation the same time. It's magic.”

OverallThe low percent of commission compared to previous services, which our company used.
ProsTap2pay easily integrates with our website and even with advertising posts in social networks. We have a huge audience in social networks, it's very convenient for us, to enable our users to see ads and after then can buy in one click right in the messenger chat. And we always know who, clicked on the ads and can chat with the buyer instantly. As a result, both the customer and the seller are satisfied.
March 6, 2018
February 28, 2018

“fast, smooth and convenient online payments”

OverallI can sell right in social media Sales from my website increase, customer not need to feel registration form, they can pay in two clicks and I can support them, that with them, send notification. It's cost effective, convenient and fast payments gateway.
ProsNot deed any installation; Easy to integrate; Increase our sales conversion rate by 30%; I can sell in all channel: website, social media post or advertising, messengers, even offline with QR code.
Adir Z.
Automation Marketing Manager
March 4, 2018

“The new era of online payments”

OverallHigher revenew. Faster payment process, incredible bot.
ProsTap2Pay, is a wonderful service for your payment gateway. With easy implementation, you will be able to generate profits quickly like me.
ConsI have tried to find what can be change but I just couldn't find anything. It can only get better with time with more gateways.
March 4, 2018
Paul I.
Lead Magento Developer, troublemaker, troubleshooter
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 28, 2018

“Great tool to implement payments into chatbots!”

OverallGreatest tool to implement payments into chatbots!
ProsOpen API allow to play with products and invoices easily. Clean interface let you bring you products to customers the way you need. FREE usage plan is totally amazing!!!
ConsOn the API I get a lot of information about products and invoices, but not all information describer in API documentation.
Daria I.
Designer
February 28, 2018

“Fast and secure payments Gateway,It's provide: invoicing, customers support in messen”

ProsConvenient merchant account on the Tap2pay website, With the dashboard I can see all users analytics. It's absolutely secure service. Tap2pay easy integrate with my website with js code or with my facebook post or ads with the special link and I can start selling, it is easy.
ConsIt doesn't give the possibility of making person to persons payments. I didn't notice any more cons using the Tap2pay platform throughout more than 1 year.