Zoho Forms Ratings

Overall

About Zoho Forms

Zoho Forms is a no-coding, drag & drop, online form builder used to create forms for every purpose. It provides you with a variety of customisation options,supports task assignment, approval workflows and is also responsive to mobile browsers. Zoho Forms integrates well with Zoho products, Salesforce and Google apps. Zoho Forms also offers native applications for both iOS and Android devices that lets you create forms and collect data right from your mobile device and it also works offline. Learn more about Zoho Forms

dishant s.
crowd sourcing
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 31, 2019

“Great tool to collect the customer data”

OverallMy overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.
ProsI have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.
ConsOne thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.
August 31, 2019
Colin M.
Consultant
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2019

“Zoho Forms - Good for complex branching and branding”

OverallWe were looking for solutions that went beyond the simple and free options from other forms vendors. Zoho Forms is pretty straightforward to use, but handles conditional branching well and does a good job of displaying results in a graphical format. You can also export the data for use in other analysis tools like Excel or PowerBI
ProsCovers most question types, good options for delivery and embedding and nice results dashboard. Good solution when you need more than a basic questionnaire/survey.
ConsBranding options are a bit tricky but mostly solved by embedding on a branded page.
August 30, 2019
Scott F.
Owner/Operator
January 30, 2018

“Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible”

OverallZoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.
ProsI LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.
ConsThe ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.
January 30, 2018
Unique H.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
August 11, 2019

“Working well for my needs”

OverallOverall my experience has been great.
ProsI really like that I can have an external intake form for my clients vs another software I've used for about 2 years.
ConsThe only thing I don't like is that I have to pay for using custom form feature.
August 11, 2019
Megan M.
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
June 27, 2017

“Exactly what we need - full features, with automated tasks and notifications”

OverallOur company-wide goal this year was to get more efficient. Getting forms online has helped us make jobs and tasks easier for all employees - from salesmen to production workers. Anything we can do to save our guys time, ultimately benefits everyone. We're thrilled with Zoho Forms - it's simple to set up new forms and start using them immediately.
ProsWe wanted a form creator that allowed us to create different types of forms for internal use. We've got sales contact forms for our salesmen to use on the road when meeting new customers. We've got forms for our production employees to submit when they have damages. All the forms send automaticaion notifcations to the proper people, and are store in the easily accessible database online. This is exactly what we needed.
ConsI wish they had more templates. We never use the exact templates, but use them and edit to fit our needs. The template selection is pretty sparse though, and would love to see more options.
June 27, 2017
Ahmed ali K.
Ceo
July 27, 2019

“Brillaint for generating leads”

OverallIt helps me in generating the leads
ProsThe most helpfull thing i get from zoho forms is that it gives you an option of adding image in the order forms that helps our customer to select the product easily
ConsZoho forms don't have any major issues but some time when we share the link on social media some times it does't open correctly
July 27, 2019
Joni S.
Events
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!”

OverallI really like ZOHO Forms!
ProsWe used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.
ConsI think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.
November 2, 2018
Rick P.
Design, 1-10 employees
May 21, 2019

“Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform”

OverallZoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.
ProsEverytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one. Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile. Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are: The draggable progress bar The Matrix Choice, offering the possibility of very complex responses Image Upload Zoho Forms also offers very cheap way to accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, 2CheckOut, RazorPay, starting at an unbelievable 96 bucks a year through Zoho Payments. This option is ideal for small online businesses. Forms can be embedded into WordPress via a native forms plugin, which is still being updated. (I haven't tested it however. It's only got 3 stars on the repo.) Forms integration is second to none. Includes Google Sheets integration and Zapier.
ConsAdding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of.
May 21, 2019
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams”

OverallWe used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.
ProsEase of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started
ConsCustomer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful
November 27, 2018
EBONY T.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
February 12, 2019

“Super easy to use form creater”

ProsI like how easy it is to use this form, I like how inexpensive it is to get 1000 forms and design customization. I love how easy it is to add to a website or blog
ConsI wish this form had more options to take payments via the form you are only given 4 or 5 options and if you use a different type of payment for your business you can not connect them.
Computer Software, Unspecified
June 12, 2018

“Excellent logic and branching forms product, simple to embed”

OverallImproved user-flow management and data validation.
ProsIt is easy to create logical form flows, show and hide sections based on the input of previous fields. It is also pre-integrated into the vast suite of Zoho products.
ConsA few things are overlooked at present limiting some functionality, but I imagine Zoho will address these issues very quickly.
June 12, 2018
Iain S.
IT Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees
September 4, 2018

“IT Manager”

ProsGreat forms with wide range of features and functions
ConsNo cons that we can see, maybe slightly more templates would be good.
September 4, 2018
Ashwini P.
Cafe Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
October 14, 2019

“Useful for collecting customer's information online”

OverallCollecting our client's details and requirements have become more comfortable with Zoho Forms.
ProsZoho offers pre-made form templates that helped me create a form as per our business needs in less time.
ConsThere is no possible method to add multiple collaborators to create and customize a form to increase efficiency and time.
October 14, 2019
Jorge D.
IT Consultant
July 13, 2017

“Easy to use form builder for different needs”

Overalllego like approach for their different software. I can choose to use only certain apps of ZOHO and have the option to integrate with their other apps later when I need it.
ProsI opted for this software for a construction safety consulting firm. Given the nature of their work, some of the sites they go to doesn't have internet connection. ZOHO Forms' offline functionality that allows me to sync my work online once internet connection is restored allows us to use this app especially with the all around nature of this app. I checked other software and only a few have this feature. What tipped the scale for me to choose ZOHO is how easy it is for me to integrate it to other apps like Google docs.
ConsAfter I've built my app using their web builder, I opened my forms in the mobile app (Android). I was saddened to be notified that some of the features are not yet available on their app version. Hence, I'm only able to choose the web responsive version for the work of our field engineers.
July 13, 2017
David B.
Marketing Manager
Law Practice, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2019

“For use with Zoho CRM”

OverallSO far so good. It has created a fair amount of automation regarding a tedious project so this is a time save overall.
ProsIt easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.
ConsThe trouble is you have to be a user when filling out the form in order to use the CRM fields. You also cannot access all entries in the CRM when having a new form entry create a record in the CRM such as Contact Roles
October 2, 2019
Emerson A.
Empreendedor
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 5, 2018

“Great synergy with others Zoho services”

ProsThe possibility to connect your forms with Zoho Campaigns and Zoho Sites can help you get more informations and answers in your forms.
ConsThe free account limites are smalls and If you are intending a huge volume of forms, answers and users, there's differents kinds of price.
May 5, 2018
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“Zoho Form Review”

OverallI am very pleased with this product and still continue having the subscription for it today. It was great to use and very helpful to our organization.
ProsI like this software because it makes building forms incredibly easy. The biggest advantage is that it integrates directly with Zoho CRM which if you are using any Zoho products than using their other applets can be very beneficial. We can have people fill out forms at events and that information populates directly into our CRM that we have through Zoho.
ConsI did not like the tech support. It is not as big of a product like Zoho CRM so with the CRM, Zoho Corporation offers chat support where as with the Forms applet they don't have a dedicated team to help with any issues. I would have to email them and wait for a response which was time consuming. I'm sure they will have that changed in the future though.
April 5, 2019
Law Practice, Unspecified
April 11, 2018

“Great For Reviews, Surveys and Client Intake”

ProsWe set up Zoho forms so it integrates perfectly with our CRM. When we onboard new clients we just have them enter all the appropriate information into the form and it attaches the completed form to their profile.
ConsThe settings for each experience needs to be better formatted. it can be difficult to do all of the things necessary to set up a form properly. It is possible to even forget important settings because it is not readily available to customize. It's hidden and you have to dig for the setting.
April 11, 2018
Colin M.
Consultant
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
January 14, 2019

“Zoho Forms - Fast way to collect data on your website”

OverallZoho Forms is one of the fastest ways to design online forms and collect data from your website. Saves time and cost getting web developer to configure.
ProsDrag and drop form builder Handles common payment types No coding required - copy and paste code into website
ConsThere could be more branding/design options.
January 14, 2019
Market Research, 1-10 employees
December 30, 2018

“Easy and effective program for making professional forms.”

ProsCreating account on this software is very easy and users can easily integrate forms into their webpages. It can create customized forms for surveys.
ConsIt supports few languages only. They should increase it for widen its audience.
December 30, 2018
Hasini R.
executive
Apparel & Fashion, 1001-5000 employees
September 21, 2019

“Zoho Froms to create and share Online Forms and email alerts ”

OverallI am well satisfied with Zoho Forms software as I am so lucky to have such
ProsI like most about Zoho forms is its ability to business forms online and to share for all of us usage.This integrated app enables me to use my data smartly and helps to manage my email alerts
ConsI do not see any cons in Zoho form software ans it gives us only benefits. The user friendliness is also more important
September 21, 2019
Mehdi A.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2018

“An easy tool to use with Zoho's universe”

OverallIt's very easy to ask your customers their satisfaction, what they like most or what they dislike about your products or services Then you can connect these datas with Zoho Reports and make beautiful charts
ProsEase of use It's like Google forms, you will recognize global shape so you will not be lost Easy to connect it with the other Zoho tools like crm, mail, cliq
ConsIt's as flexible as you want so for the moment I don't remember something I disliked
September 12, 2018
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
March 27, 2019

“Great for desktop and mobile forms”

ProsVery customize-able, ability to require fields, can create documents (custom) from form entries, and send out email notifications. Can create rules too.
ConsI have yet to have any complaints with this software. Perhaps adding handwriting and text recognition for mobile devices (such as iPad Pro and Apple Pencil) would be nice.
March 27, 2019
Nix D.
Graphic Designer
March 5, 2018

“Good for quick use”

ProsGreat for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.
ConsNeeds more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.
March 5, 2018
Armando S.
Customer service

“The best in forms”

ProsI started using it for our survey forms, contests, promotions, quality, among others and I have obtained excellent results
ConsIt would be good to create tickets from emails to serve our customers and use it as a helpdesk. If this option gets enabled, it would be the best software ever.
Brad B.
Marketing Coordinator
May 31, 2018

“Quick and easy to use”

ProsVery good for fast form creation when working along with the Zoho platform. Also, the user interface is clean and easy to use.
ConsMore templates would be appreciated for faster use but other than that, it is very good. I have not experienced any bugs while using it.
May 31, 2018
Lea N.
Business Manager
January 12, 2018

“Easy to Use Form Creator”

ProsZoho Forms is an easy-to-use form creator. It allows you to create custom forms or use recommended templates. It was simple to incorporate the forms into our website.
ConsThe free plan only lets you create three forms and has Zoho's branding. It does allow you to grow into the platform though.
January 12, 2018
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 11, 2019

“Getting more leads”

OverallIt help me to achive more customers
ProsI had just started using Zoho forms and the main advantage i get from it is it allow to add pictures in color option that is very helpfull for the cleint to select the product i was using google forms before but the don't have picture option
ConsThe disadvantage i face in zoho forms is that sometimes when i use form link from facebook it does't open
April 11, 2019
Sylvain B.
SEO & Site web
Graphic Design, Self-employed
February 5, 2019

“An easy form generator”

OverallI like Zoho Forms, it's easy to use, secure, have multiples functions. I even can rent forms for my customers at a little monthly price.
ProsZoho forms is an easy to use form generator. I build websites and the forms are always complicated to create when you want functionalities like document upload, data in a spreadsheet, responsive, if then then, data validation, etc. Zoho forms do all this in an easy way for a great price.
ConsThe visual builder is not so flexible, sometimes we have no choice to accept what the form can do. A little bit rigid.
February 5, 2019
Anderson P.
Customer Service Representative
Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

“Excellent!!!!”

ProsI started using this in the company to register complains received about the customers. It's very easy to set up and gives you everything you need in a simple way
Melissa R.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2016

October 9, 2016
Olajumoke O.
Sales Executive
Utilities, 11-50 employees
May 8, 2019

“Fantastic Online form builder”

ProsIt helps to create and share forms online, manage email newsletters to subscribers. I like the fact that it has customized themes and templates and it can be well suited to one's taste. Also you can traffic your forms traffic online. Great one from Zoho.
ConsIt takes about six steps before you can create a form although it's not bad anyways.
May 8, 2019
John C.
Vp
April 4, 2018

“It really works”

ProsVery easy to use. Allows us to create forms for Every facet of our business. It keeps us on task and our customers absolutely love being able to see you forms via email in a flash.
ConsNo calls as of yet. We just started using this software and so far it works really well for our business and our clients. No kinks and no hiccups; is great.
April 4, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 13, 2019

“Funtionaly usable - consistent”

ProsThis made it easy to get a form up and going. I needed it in a pinch and it was simply to use, as well as intiuitive. The UI is logical.
ConsIt's not the most robust poll software, which isn't a bad thing, but if need to comment on a negative that would be it. Also the customization might not be the most up to date, but that's a matter of opinion.
February 13, 2019
Elisa S.
Insurance Broker
April 9, 2018

“Eliminating papers”

ProsWe no longer have to worry about spending on ink for printers. Thanks to this Software we can create all the necessary forms to facilitate the capture of data and the best, all digital and easily accessible for all.
ConsSwitching from the free version to the paid version is a bit expensive. Everything depends if you are going to give it the necessary use.
April 9, 2018
María Fernanda C.
Coordinator
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 3, 2019

“Zoho Forms”

ProsIT's ok as an extension of other Zoho Suite apps
ConsDoesn't really have a wide variety of features and has terrible reports and tracking
June 3, 2019
May 10, 2019

“Getting order is simple and easy”

ProsOne of the best thing i like about Zoho forms is that it include image adding option in it which was missing in google forms and it makes very simple for our customer to order throug it easily
ConsI don't came across any issue in it but they have to came up with more and more things
May 10, 2019
Anand R.
Coordinator
March 8, 2018

“Forms in just few clicks”

ProsWanted to to capture GST data from all our customers and vendors, after testing many options I came across Zoho forms and created GST data capture form in a minute. Which then attached to mail and sent it customers and vendors and finely i had GST data in place withing 3 weeks.
March 8, 2018

Credit Analyst
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 30, 2018

“An easy and effective way of creating surveys.”

OverallIt helps me to conduct employee experience survey within my department.
ProsAfter creating a form I can share it easily with all social websites and I can share it via email also. I can easily attach it with my website to collect visitors data.
ConsI found very less number of templates here. So sometimes it is not possible to create form as per my expectations. They should increase the number of templates categories.
November 30, 2018
May 30, 2019

“Brillaint for geting leads”

ProsI had used the order form of it and the most helpfull thing i get from zoho forms is that it helps us getting the orders done in a very simple easilt efficent way.
ConsI have no dislikes in zoho forms it is good for me
May 30, 2019
Waqas N.
Opretional Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2019

“Getting more leads”

ProsZoho forms helps a loot in geeting the info of our customers and the their option of including images help our customer a loot
ConsSome time Zoho forms links does't open properly specially when you open it through facebook
May 15, 2019
Maurice C.
November 11, 2016

“Zoho Forms”

OverallZoho forms is easy to use, and looks extremely professional. I use the forms on our website and the work perfectly!
November 11, 2016
Chaz B.
Intern
March 7, 2018

“Complicated but useful”

ProsHas several powerful features from the zoho suite of business apps Customer service is very helpful for onboarding
ConsVery expensive but pretty much does the same as free alternatives like Google forms, it's benefit is the integration of other Zoho apps
March 7, 2018

February 9, 2019

February 9, 2019
Construction, 51-200 employees
November 8, 2018

“Inexpensive and easy to use!”

ProsFor an app with offline form capability I'm not sure you can find anything less expensive
ConsThere are a few "form" features that could be helpful that you may find in other tools
November 8, 2018
Roman A.
December 17, 2017

December 17, 2017
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
October 4, 2019

“an easy way to manage your forms”

Overallthe experience is pretty positive so far. I will keep using it
ProsWe need to manage our leads and contacts and zoho forms is the perfect tool for the job. It's easy to integrate and to run it.
Consat the beginning the customization is not so easy but you can figure it out just trying. there is nothing else
October 4, 2019